Thread: Twin bomb blast rocks jama masjid in new delhi

Twin bomb blast rocks jama masjid in new delhi

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1675038,0008.htm

Thirteen people were injured, one of them seriously, in two explosions that took place in quick succession inside the historic Jama Masjid in Old Delhi when the devout were offering prayers on Friday evening.
    While the first explosion occurred at around 5.20 pm, another took place 15 minutes later near a pond used by worshipers for ablutions in the courtyard of the 17th century mosque build by Mughal emperor Shahjahan.
    The explosions left black patches near the pond. Blood stains were also seen at the blast sites.
    A doctor at the LNJP hospital said 13 people have been admitted for treatment of minor injuries and burns. One of them is stated to be serious.
    However, a senior police official said only six persons were injured.
    According to eyewitnesses women and children were among the wounded.
    Shahi Imam Sayeed Ahmed Bukhari said the two explosions occurred within 10 minutes of each just before evening prayers on the Muslim holy day.
    "I cannot put a figure on the number of those injured but I saw one man critically injured and women running with their bleeding children on their arms," Bukhari told reporters.
    "We did not see the first explosion but the second one definitely originated from a bag that was kept inside the prayer grounds," the priest said.
    "The second blast went off as people were helping those injured and if this is not a terror attack then what is?" asked the chief priest, appealing for calm.
    "There is anger among our people but I am appealing to them to maintain calm," he said as groups of Muslims shouted anti-India slogans outside the complex.
    Police, meanwhile confirmed two blasts.
    "We received reports of two explosion inside the Jama Masjid," an official on duty at the local police station said.
    A fire department spokesman said five fire tenders had been sent to the mosque after receiving reports of "at least two explosions."
    The redstone mosque built under Mughal emperor Shah Jehan can hold 25,000 people. It towers over the historic heart of Old Delhi with three great gateways, three onion-shaped domes, four towers and two 40 metre-high minarets.

terriosts lath bajwa kay maanege ... kabhi mandir to kabhi masjid mein albaad karan lag ray se. inki to pakad say sood si bhar dayni chahiye.

Angry pakdey bi jaan ye kuukarey...

arr mhaarey des aale aapas me e ladann marann ne tyar rhe se:rolleyes:

terrorist logo kaa brainwash to ekdum solid kiya jata hai..

look what this Moussaoui guy is doing

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4908372.stm
    Last edited by anujkumar; April 14th, 2006 at 10:41 PM.
    _(~)_

Its really sad!!

Well the nation with so much of diversity is bound to have clashes......its really hard to change the entire bigoted india......don knw if ever things wud change......all i can say is "HOPE FOR THE BEST AND BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST."
    Anything anyone else can do, you can do better!!

Exclamation And what followed !!!

What about the anti-India slogans shouted after the blasts ?? Who said India did it , jaaoo susrey Pakistan mein. Jaangeda aa rhya hai in gaada ka . Aapas mein Shia-Sunni marran kattan laag rhey sain ur fir himmatt to dekho uk jis thaali mein khawein sai usse mein ghatta karran laag rhey sain , Varanasi paachhey to na kissey nein Anti-pakistan naarey lagaye

DID u see no one died here .....
    The Blast was carried out by the terrorists of Pak, who were muslims.
    They didnt want to kill anyone but to fire hindu muslim riots....

Poor souls. Unsuccessfull
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

These dirty muslim whackoes needs to be tamed! Its the time for them to go to Dirty Allah!

Extremely sad and distressing!

No matter its in India or any other part of the world, no matter the people dying are hindu or muslim or of some other religion, it is disgusting to see these callous, inhuman and the cold blooded barbaric attacks on innocent people.

I wonder if they ever feel even an iota of remorse/sorrow. Hope better/human times prevail.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Sahi baat bolli chori

Quote Originally Posted by poonam
    Extremely sad and distressing!

No matter its in India or any other part of the world, no matter the people dying are hindu or muslim or of some other religion, it is disgusting to see these callous, inhuman and the cold blooded barbaric attacks on innocent people.

I wonder if they ever feel even an iota of remorse/sorrow. Hope better/human times prevail.
    Theek kawah se poonam paise ke liya aadmi kuch bhee kar an laag ranhe sai manne nu na samagh main aata ek itne paise ka ke karrenge Roti bhee yo e khaawange latte bhee wohi paharenge. Ar maran paache wa e do gaj jameen or 15 killo laakdi chaahie ge. Bera na kyon maaran lag rahe sain inka aalah ke sowan laag raha sai ek ke kar raha sai