Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Most Romantic Hindi Movie

Good Question...

A good but difficult Q to answer. Romance as a subject has been one of the most popular subjects. And there are too many movies to recollect.. but recollect I must, because things change with Age & Experience!!! (ahemmm).

Raja Harishchander: Badhiya romance tha, shayad. As a child didn't know a thing as to what is was anyway.

Haqiqat: Dharmender & Priya Rajvansh. Remember the song when the 'Fauji's' get a letter from home and remember their wives. What romance...

Lalkaar: Dharmender & aaree ke naam tha us choori ka jo Kabile ki raani ban rhi thee.

Guru Dutt Movies always depicted romance with a new angle..

Julie: Bhai, U naya romance dekhyaa...

Bobby: Haan bhai haan, Sheila Theater, Rohtak. Ar kai be..

Sholay: Ditto to what Shail said.

Ghatak: The song that Sunny Deol and Meenakshi Sheshadri sing.."Nigahon mein...".

Romance ka Baap: DHARMENDER tells Dimple in a movie (Batwara it was, shayad), "Tu mere kanne aa jya, Tere Phal bhi laag gein ge ar Fruit bhi". A must watch for all romantics..

Aaj kal ke romance? Bhaandgiri hai...
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

hmm....

silsila as poonam said........was the frst name came in my mind too....

kabhi kabhi is another one.........rakhi was too good.........nd the scene when shashi kapoor comes to know the reality nd expresses his true MAN inside thts still to b understooed by the men of new generation...........

prem rog........rishi kapoor romanicing with the widow .........all the scenes were excellent.......
    Rozz Suraj Ki Tarah Ugg Kar Doobna Nai Chaahtaa..!!
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Thumbs up

Shailedra bhai u truly have presented these two magical moments(Sholay) absolutely in immaculate manner.

My favorite romantic movies are DDLJ and GHOST
    Last edited by rameshlakra; April 19th, 2006 at 10:04 AM.

KHAMOSHI....starringWaheeda Rehman and Rajesh khanna/Shammi Kapoor...issmey bohot jyada romance tha....she was allured and used by all men in that movie and the song.....Humney dekhi hai inn aankhon ki mahakti khushboo hath se choo kar issey rishton ka ilzaam na do....sirf ahsaas hai ye rooh se mehsoos karo...payarr ko pyaar hi rehne do koi naam na do.... 2.MERA NAAM JOKER....the Multi starer movie in which Raj kapoor being a Joker played the lead role and the situation in this was vice-versa...he loved almost all women in that movie....but no one held his hand loved him...just used him to get some smiles in the blues...to laugh and no one saw or wiped the JOKER's tears.....

For me its Qayamat se Qayamat tak.... diff ending for a romantic movie for tht time, had catchy songs n bootiphool juhi chawla :p

Dil Apna aur Preet Paraye....starring-Rajkumar(Jaani),Meena Kumari and Nadira....with a love triangle in which Meena Kumari sings Dil apna aur preet paraye kisney hai ye reet chalaiye....Whereas Nadira beig a proud wife blames her for loving her husband....we can feel thew romance in the song....Ajeeb dastaan hai ye kahan shuru kaha khatam....ye manjilein hain kousi na wo samjh sake na hum....

sare ke sare love triangle ke pichhe pade

koi toh fight triangle ki baat kro

hahahahhahahhaha love always start from fight only so start fight :D :D :D
    Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure there is one less rascal in the world
    SUBHASH DHAYAL

Quote Originally Posted by dhayal
    sare ke sare love triangle ke pichhe pade

koi toh fight triangle ki baat kro

hahahahhahahhaha love always start from fight only so start fight :D :D :D
    tanne saari jagah goo karan ka shauk se ke?
    Jat Balwan.....Jai Bhagwan

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Lamhe
    Dil Se
    Bobby
    Sadma

Aur dhyaan main aavegi to likh dyoonga

Pradeep....sher goo karya karein ke? koi bataiyo ke karyan karein SHER? kade iss sher gail doobhat ho jya na....leedh jo gadhey karya karein? meengani jo bhedd/bakri karein.....choth jo gaaye/bhains karein ....par sher ke karya karein????

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysangwan

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysangwan

reee bbaat ka arth samj ke toh reply kiya kar, phir bhi tane samj na aye toh hum se puchh liya kar mein toh yeh kaha tha ki"pyar mein trkarar" hona jaruri hai lekin bekar hai bhains ke aage bhin bajana hahahhahah:D :rolleyes: :eek:
    Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure there is one less rascal in the world
    SUBHASH DHAYAL

'Woh saat din'.........Anil kapoor-Padmini Kolhapure was another simple but very romantic movie.....With a different plot of its kind.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

kaka Ji iss thread ko ek nayi aur sahi Disha pradaan karney ke liye aapka tahe dil se dhanyawad....

What about Mughal-E Azam and Anarkali.... full of Romantic controversies....

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya
    'Woh saat din'.........Anil kapoor-Padmini Kolhapure was another simple but very romantic movie.....With a different plot of its kind.

kuch kuch hota

It was really a very romantic movie and some of the scenes like when kajol wanted to to tell sk that she loves him and the other one when she was leaving and gave her dupatta to rani.and therewas one morewhen she told the lady in the hostel whom she treat like her mom that mera pahla pyar adhura reh gaya.my second favourite is kyamat se kyamat tak.

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda
    kaka Ji iss thread ko ek nayi aur sahi Disha pradaan karney ke liye aapka tahe dil se dhanyawad....

What about Mughal-E Azam and Anarkali.... full of Romantic controversies....

Bebe sachchi batauun....donnu na dekhi par aap ne dekh rakhkhi sein te jaroor suthhari movies hongi.

Yo julam kyun kar rey ho Kaka Ji Bollywood pai....dekh lyo....or you'll be missing something....Prithviraj Kapoor's acting and Nadira....Madhubala and Beena roy's expressions....sooo romantic.... Aap itney bi 99 ke fer mai matt uljho....

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya
    Bebe sachchi batauun....donnu na dekhi par aap ne dekh rakhkhi sein te jaroor suthhari movies hongi.

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda
    Yo julam kyun kar rey ho Kaka Ji Bollywood pai....dekh lyo....or you'll be missing something....Prithviraj Kapoor's acting and Nadira....Madhubala and Beena roy's expressions....sooo romantic.... Aap itney bi 99 ke fer mai matt uljho....

Jaroor dekhkhun ga bebe...ek dou din mein arr pher bataun ga.Thank you.

well, frankly I dont like romantic movies, but if I've to choose my fav. r
    1) Savare wali Gaadi
    2) Kayamat se KAyamat tak

thats all I liked

Rock on
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

I believe, one of the most romantic movies of sixties (1965) was "Jab Jab Phool Khile", Staring Shashi Kapoor and Nanda. And that song in eternal voice of M. Rafi...Ek tha bul aur ek thee bulbul and Pardeshiyon se na ankhiyan milana.http://ww.smashits.com/music/hindi-f...ol-khile.html#

Another most romantic songs of all times is the song "ek ladki ko dekha to"Although the movie is not that romantic but the song is a master piece

http://raaga.com/channels/hindi/arti...ar%5Fsanu.html

I wish Shail bhai and others would write a few lines on each of these!

Thanks and cheers!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; April 21st, 2006 at 11:52 AM.