Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Your Say: To kiss or not to kiss

Jibb ROLLA ho tai usney tum DELETE karke SOUNDPROOF kar dyo....fer sannata bhi khan laag jya sai tawlaaye????:D
    Quote Originally Posted by sejwaldeepak
    Manne laage sei.. sare pahunch ge apne apne kissing partner dhore ...:D :D :D

ghana e sannata sa ho rhya hai hade :D
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Talking bahut acche..

900 chuhe kha ke billi hajj ne chaali aali kahawat kare sei,, su su nita ji,, ya to tham sabne bawale bijaran ki dhaal ladan dyo na te tham maun varat rakhoge ,, yo kade ka insaaf hoya.. thik sei. hum nyu hi kahte ki tham chuchale bethe raho per kam ta kam apas mein to na lado .

anyway su su nita ji kaka ji te ibb taiin aaye koni laage sein mathoo leke us din ke ja re sein.. :D :D :D
    Deepak Sejwal
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If tomorrow ever comes....

Why are we confusing kissing with love making. Does the former invariably precedes the latter? And if we accept the hypothesis that allowing kiss in public may lead the couples to step up the offensive and start (Ahem!) copulating alfresco, vice-versa we may even have a situation tomorrow when even holding hands at a public place may in find you on the wrong side of the law!

Worse we may even see the Talibanisation of the codes of cunduct and you may be whipped just because you were having a stroll with your girl friend or wife (which had, as someone pointed out, happened in Meerut!)

May be we are blowing things (pun strictly intended! ) out of proportions. As Sumit Dhaiya correctly pointed out Fines never work, such regulations are mere lip services which will not prevent couples from serving to their lips.

Now I must rein in my tounge and bring it back where it belongs -- into my mouth:D .

Laddan ke Padosiyan kai jangey???? Koi aur na fansega tai apas maiye ladeingey.....hahaha...arr ya BILLI ki kahawat purani hogi....jibb ya itni MODERN thread chala di tai billi bhi tai modern hogi akk na....900 CHUHEY KHA KAI BILLI TEDHI-MEDHI CHAALI....:D [/SIZE]
    Quote Originally Posted by sejwaldeepak
    900 chuhe kha ke billi hajj ne chaali aali kahawat kare sei,, su su nita ji,, ya to tham sabne bawale bijaran ki dhaal ladan dyo na te tham maun varat rakhoge ,, yo kade ka insaaf hoya.. thik sei. hum nyu hi kahte ki tham chuchale bethe raho per kam ta kam apas mein to na lado .anyway su su nita ji kaka ji te ibb taiin aaye koni laage sein mathoo leke us din ke ja re sein.. :D :D :D
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

re

Why are there so many responses to such a trivial topic yet only two

people have anything to say about the plight of our farmers or

about the need to have a strong community leader. Is it any wonder why

we lose members This posting shouldn't even be in the current affairs section.
    Last edited by vikramlal; April 25th, 2006 at 11:12 AM.

Post give them some slack!

Is this discussion about married couples who have the option of kissing in a bedroom but still insist on kissing in public? I think not

Majority of the people kissing in public in Delhi are GFs-BFs and simply have no other place to kiss. You cant really go to your parents and say hey dad..is it ok for me to bring my gf home so we can kiss in private, can you? :D You could go to a frnd's house, but some girls dont like that, partly because there are good chances of things "steaming up" and getting out of hand

So where does the young, blissful, couple-in-love kiss? Either in a car or in a park. Both are good "solutions" :D, being relatively dicsreet.

But not everyone has a car. And the parks in Delhi are notorious for the danda-yielding Police. And if those guys catch you, Rs 500 fine is the least of your worries. As Amit Sansanwal said in his post, they shower the dirtiest abuse at you and treat the girl like a whore and the guy as a pimp.

What does that leave you with? Malls and restaurants

Contrary to what people seem to be thinking here, young kids in India dont kiss in public because they get a perverse pleasure in showing off. As Mahender said, no one really likes to kiss when sonone's looking. But most of the time they are left with no choice and they steal a kiss in a restaurant when they think no one's watching.

Of course there's always a tiny percentage of people who kiss obscenely or like to kiss in public just for the kick. I am not talking about them.

The next time you see a young couple trying to steal a quick kiss, give these guys some slack and look the other way. Stop staring at them with lecherous looks. Remember how wonderful it feels to be in love, and let them enjoy this moment in peace.

You could of course try telling these people to control themselves and not kiss at all. Try that with young teenagers or twenty-somethings in love! It never has worked, and never will
    Last edited by amitdabas; April 26th, 2006 at 02:27 AM.

Hmmm...yeah good point! but wonder what these very couples (that have no place to go to) need to start doing when they have higher urges than kissing?!! Should that be a means to the end???...

But in all sincerity I think we all are spinning our wheels here on the same thing back and forth!...

We all know that all cities/places always have that lovers lane/park or something that is the regular haunt of love birds....(I mean, can anyone say that there does not exist one in their city?)...and yeah, if the Police has more time on their hands than chasing criminals and go looking specifically for these couples...THEN THAT IS absolutely WRONG!!!....

But if you think that we should take a clue from these developed nations (and oh man, I still can't get over the suggestion that their very progress has been because of this kissing/love freedom!:rolleyes: What an imagination!!!) and start allowing all our public places open and to be run over by such love birds then that is not the right direction at least to my mind, and there should definitely be some control on the need to be civil and that ever present fear of being too balant about it in all the wrong places!.............

Our whole culture is based on 'sharam' and 'haya', since time immemorable...take that away and we are no better than these very confused western nations literally flaundering around and looking towards the East (and us...) for a clue on what their roots really are!!!.............
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

To kiss or not to kiss

Quote Originally Posted by shailendra
    Our whole culture is based on 'sharam' and 'haya', since time immemorable...take that away and we are no better than these very confused western nations literally flaundering around and looking towards the East (and us...) for a clue on what their roots really are!!!.............
    I beg to differ sir. What is our ''whole culture''? Are you referring to the haphazard mixture in the cauldron dubiously generalised as Indian culture?

The "Sharam" and "Haya" we are talking about is not since time immemorial. I don't intend to divert the course of discussion to another much debated issue but can't help mentioning that this "sharam" and "haya", which bans public display of emotions, has more to do with the 1000 years of Islamic rule on us.

I think, by banning kisses in public just because we may subject ourselves to sight more feared, it is we who are shying away from our roots as sex was not a taboo in ancient India.

Moreover, some fellow jatlander correctly pointed out that sex is an intimate thing meant for intimate moments. Somebody would be a pure pervert do that alfresco. And believe me if he's that pervert, he will do "it" any way irrespective of all the fines.
    Last edited by panward; April 29th, 2006 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by panward
    I beg to differ sir. What is our ''whole culture''? Are you referring to the haphazard mixture in the cauldron dubiously generalised as Indian culture?

The "Sharam" and "Haya" we are talking about is not since time immemorial. I don't intend to divert the course of discussion to another much debated issue but can't help mentioning that this "sharam" and "haya", which bans public display of emotions, has more to do with the 1000 years of Islamic rule on us.

I think, by banning kisses in public just because we may subject ourselves to sight more feared, it is we who are shying away from our roots as sex was not a taboo in ancient India.

Moreover, some fellow jatlander correctly pointed out that sex is an intimate thing meant for intimate moments. Somebody would be a pure pervert do that alfresco. And believe me if he's that pervert, he will do "it" any way irrespective of all the fines.
    Hmmm, I fully respect your differing views and yeah I also agree that if we start that debate on our ancient culture it would be highjacking this post and diverting it from the main discussion.......so let's not talk about (quote-unquote) what the 1000 years of Islamic rule did to our ancients kissing on the streets, and how we are now shying away from our roots of open sex.

But on your last (bolded) paragraph I am right there with you buddy.....so we shall just leave it on that positive and common note!!!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    i think its not the matter of "To kiss or not to kiss" but it is the matter of culture
    its not bad to show feelings but haan buzurgo ne kahan hai
    "Aankh ke sharam"

Who needs Kissing....Me no.....

Lagan laagi
    gali gali dhunde dil tujhe dhunde tere bin tarse nayan
    mange teri khabar dhunde tera nishaan
    Tera tujhko saopde kya laagat more mera mujhme kuch nahi jo hovat ho
    so tore .....Tere bin mera mann jaise ban main hiran
    lagan lagi tumse lagan laagi..............
    Whats the big debate about kissing........... jab lagan laagi
    Go for the deeper meaning people.............Free yourself !!!

Quote Originally Posted by gandasa
    Lagan laagi
    Eeb to.... 'to kiss aer nat to kiss, dat es the delimma' aali lagan laag gayee!!!...That is the debate (although I would call it more of a discussion I think! )

Lag rahi hai to kar lo

Narendar bhai, Mujhey bhi lagi hui thi, bahut zor se, main to kar aaya. Ab app bhi kar aao. Free ur self and relieve urself .

Quote Originally Posted by gandasa
    Lagan laagi

Quote Originally Posted by panward
    Narendar bhai, Mujhey bhi lagi hui thi, bahut zor se, main to kar aaya. Ab app bhi kar aao. Free ur self and relieve urself .
    :D :D :D :D
    LAgi Lagi fir lagi lagi

:D :D :D :D
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Quote Originally Posted by sansanwalamit
    I thought the question in this thread is to kiss or not to kiss in public, and not to make out or not make out in public.

Unlike kissing , making out or eating each other eat rather suits closed or consealed enclosures only such as bed rooms, living rooms, motel rooms, class rooms, wash rooms, night clubs, cars, bitodas, sarson, gande, ya chane ke khet, chaubares, tubewells (that little room with tubewells) and so the list goes on :D So lets not get into making out but rather stick to Kissing :D
    Just loved the way you put it .. I am in agreement with you buddie..