Thread: MS from bits Pilani

Lightbulb MS from bits Pilani

Hi
    Can any one guide me about the MS program (computer science) conducted by BITS Pilani(distance learning) , Like how to apply whats the procedure of exams and what are the benifits after getting MS .

Thanks & regards
    Pramesh Dahiya

Thumbs up MS(distance learning) from BITS,Pilani

Hi Pramesh,
    MS from BITS,Pilani is a gud program but those who are having 3 or more years experience in softwarel;they can go for this program & one more thing you need a guide ie the person who is having more than 10 yrs experience in software development i.e. atleast Project Manager.
    So you have to submit all the documents including a guide permission signed letter from the same company you are working & your all experince letter with the application.
    They will evaluate you based up on your all credentials. If you qualify then you can proceed for the course.
    I know this much information ...Rest you can get from website.
    Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by prameshdahiya
    Hi
    Can any one guide me about the MS program (computer science) conducted by BITS Pilani(distance learning) , Like how to apply whats the procedure of exams and what are the benifits after getting MS .

Thanks & regards
    Pramesh Dahiya

MS from BITS pilani(distance learning)

Mr. Bijender can we do MS in Electronics/Communication from BITS pilani through distance learning?

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Hi All,

You can visit bits pilani website and it has all the info. Also, mail ids of most of the admission incharges have been given, you can contact them.

http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/Admissions/Default.htm

Quote Originally Posted by prameshdahiya
    Hi

Thanks & regards
    Pramesh Dahiya
    you contact distance learning programming division (DLPD) directly
    by this phone no. 01596-2422210 and 01596-245073 then extn.216

you contact there and collect all information.

im working in bits pilani admission office. and i m member of jatland.

netra