Thread: Egg white- Good or Bad?

Egg white- Good or Bad?

Dear Friends!

I was talking to Keshav bhai the other day. I told him that I am consuming a dozen eggs every day (whites only). Reasons:

1. I love eggs.

2. I love egss a lot.

hehehe :D

Ok! to be serious, Keshav said that eggs are not good for health when consumed in excess. He said that the body produces uria and other chemicals when it decomposes eggs.

I would like some enlightened members to shed some light on this one.

hmm...........

bhai saab no technical knowledge abt it........bt heard only tht its good.......nthng bad in it.......

bt keshu is a doctor.........so he mus be knowing better than me........nd excess off all things is bad........so 12 -12 andeyy kyun khaya karoo.......hehe:D

ibb iste faltu ANDEY KA FANDA HUMNEY BERA KONI...........
    Rozz Suraj Ki Tarah Ugg Kar Doobna Nai Chaahtaa..!!
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

You can have even 20 eggs a day provided your body needs 20 eggs a day!!!

Are you burning enough calories a day to ensure that you are burning enough fat. If not, then Keshu is right. I say this because I have enough experience of gaining & shedding weight...

And even if it a case of "Garbage IN. Garbage OUT", you shouldn't worry. But if your body doesn't need that many number of eggs, then with this kind of consumption I am afraid you may start laying eggs pretty soon (no pun intended, please)...
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

Quote Originally Posted by jagmohan
    You can have even 20 eggs a day provided your body needs 20 eggs a day!!!

Are you burning enough calories a day to ensure that you are burning enough fat. If not, then Keshu is right. I say this because I have enough experience of gaining & shedding weight...

And even if it a case of "Garbage IN. Garbage OUT", you shouldn't worry. But if your body doesn't need that many number of eggs, then with this kind of consumption I am afraid you may start laying eggs pretty soon (no pun intended, please)...
    hahhaaaha..............yo ke keh dii unclee jii:eek::eek:..........hahahhahahhahahahhaaaa..... ........bhaii mhaare bii phochaa diyee nu bann jaa tee ekk aadha darjann ..............kilkiiii:D:D:D:D:D
    Rozz Suraj Ki Tarah Ugg Kar Doobna Nai Chaahtaa..!!
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

Bhai Sumit
    Egg White is really gud for health!
    it contains 7 amino acids so very rich in protiens!
    btw, u shud avoid Egg Yellow it contains some really harmful cholestrol!

sunday ho ya monday roz khao aande!!

Rock on
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..