Thread: Duplicate Detector ??

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Duplicate Detector ??

Howdy ho fellows and Mr. Editor

I Just read something about the Detector thing...... Well i am confirming that its not one person with two ID's........ kharbnz is my friend who is living with me in the same flat... and i cant tell him not to choose this Identical ID(according to you) and obviously cant tell him not to use my system ....:D ...

So to all my jatland friends and editor have a wee think about it and plz dont make me think that i have a split-personality too...:eek:

Cheers.....
    Sandeep Malik not manoj kharb

Quote Originally Posted by maliknz

I Just read something about the Detector thing...... Well i am confirming that its not one person with two ID's........ kharbnz is my friend who is living with me in the same flat... and i cant tell him not to choose this Identical ID(according to you) and obviously cant tell him not to use my system ....:D ...

So to all my jatland friends and editor have a wee think about it and plz dont make me think that i have a split-personality too...:eek:

Cheers.....
    LOL... good luck with the issue bro...
    don't argue with an idiot... people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Smile

our sincere symathies r with u sandeep i mean manoj..

Quote Originally Posted by maliknz

Cheers.....

that's what we get for configuration mistakes.. :P

you were never supposed to see *that* forum.. its good that you posted an explanation, saves us a Q&A roundtrip (if satyeshwar believes you, that is)...

obviously we use a variety of tools to keep things in control around here...

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    cheers for resolving it nitin

maan gaye apke chor pakran ke tarike
    Quote Originally Posted by ndahiya
    that what we get for configuration mistakes.. :P

you were never supposed to see *that* forum.. its good that you posted an explanation, saves us a Q&A roundtrip (if satyeshwar believes you, that is)...

obviously we use a variety of tools to keep things in control around here...