Thread: Codes for Voice Chat (URGENT)

Codes for Voice Chat (URGENT)

I am doing M.Tech. in Computer Science and Data Processing from IIT Kharagpur. I urgently need codes for voice chat for my project. My guide has told me that such codes are available in public domain and I am supposed to demonstrate voice chat. If I am not able to find the codes my career will be in jeopardy. Kindly help in this matter.
    Regards,
    Pradeep Singh Panwar.
    "Do not worry about winning or losing. Work hard and you will be successful."

Videoconferencing using java media framework(JMF).

Hi Pradeep,
    Can you please specify your requirement in clearer way?
    I have done a full project using java media framework(JMF), on Videoconferencing.
    It includes video, audio and text chat applications. If this is the exact requirement then I can send you the whole source code.
    Please contact me at:
    satya.singh@hcl.in
    Last edited by satyakarwasra; May 4th, 2006 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by panwar18
    I urgently need codes for voice chat for my project.
    I am bit confused between the terms code and codes.

Regarding Code for Voice chat

Thank's sir for ur response,
    Sir, my guide has told me to give demonstration for voice chat in wireless LAN or ethernet. I also have code to transfer videos. But he want's for voice chat. I need code for only voice chat, i will meet him again and ask what he will say and come back to you soon.
    my mail id is:
    ps_panwar1982@yahoo.com
    With Regards
    Pradeep Singh Panwar

Quote Originally Posted by satyakarwasra
    I am bit confused between the terms code and codes.
    Dear sir,
    I need code fro voice chat(interactive voice) like google talk.
    Please send me the code and write the commands how to run? I sent the mail to u on your mail account but mail has not delievered.
    mail me the code on
    ps_panwar1982@yahoo.com
    pspanwar@gmail.com

With Regards
    Pradeep Singh Panwar

_____

code for voice chat(interactive voice) like google talk...

Quote Originally Posted by panwar18
    Dear sir,
    I need code fro voice chat(interactive voice) like google talk.
    Please send me the code and write the commands how to run? I sent the mail to u on your mail account but mail has not delievered.
    mail me the code on
    ps_panwar1982@yahoo.com
    _____
    Ok,Panwar Sahab,
    I have sent the required code at your mail ID. Check there and please reply me at my mail id only if any issue there....I think, it will not be obvious to discuss it further at this public domain.....