Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fittest Bollywood Actor & Actress...ur opinion? -- Jit

Lightbulb Fittest Bollywood Actor & Actress...ur opinion? -- Jit

hey! ppl,
    Im just curious to know about ur opinion
    Well, I wanna know Who do u think is the fittest Hero & Heroine in Bollywood??

I firmly believe -

1) Hritik Roshan - His body is perfect fusion of muscles & flexibility, n u all know he's a fabulous dancer.

2) Isha - This new comer was introduced in Kisna movie..She's taken professional training in Yoga, Martial Arts & Khatak Dance...I even seen her Yoga demo in filmfare award & I was thunderstruck to see her awesome performance!

Well, have any body seen Parle's Hide-n-Sick biscuit's new ad in which Hritik & Isha both r featured....its really too cool ad, a must see

Rock on
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

hi

hi, i think Akshay kumar is the perfect hero in the bollywood.
    he can fight ,dence as well. he is the fittest hero.........
    vaise jat da puttar SUNNY is my favorite......................

I think all of bollywood actors are fit. Instead of that you should have asked -who is the most 'muscular-fit' actor of bollywood.

Arjun Rampal and Mohit Ahlawat will be my choice.
    Let your friends underestimate your potential, let your ememies overestimate your weakness

hunk!!!

uphen pathell!
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

uphen pathell

...La Vida es Bella....

upen patel

...La Vida es Bella....

so many patels :rolleyes:
    Let your friends underestimate your potential, let your ememies overestimate your weakness

Fittest

I am not satisfied with you Jitu.
    I will go with Yash, as we are talking about the most fittest man Arjun and Mohit Ahlawat are the most fittest men in ...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by vin001
    I am not satisfied with you Jitu.
    I will go with Yash,
    :eek: :eek: as we are talking about the most fittest man Arjun and Mohit Ahlawat are the most fittest men in ...
    hahahahaha.....meri te aankh paati ki paattii reh gi thi jib manne binod bhai ki shuru ki line padhi....:eek: ......lekin paache ne jab purra sentence padhya te laaghhya hhmmm sensible baat kar raakhi hai......chokha binod bhai tanne purri baat likh di na te aarre koi naraz ho jata er koi sa khussss ho jata.......killkkii pe killkkii........hahahahahahahahahahaha... :D :p
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    I think nobody can beat Arjun Rampal in fitness.

shiney ahuja is fit n handsome .......... abhishek is cool dude,,,,,,,,,,chitragandha singh is gorgeous ..........
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes:

rupender ye dono kon he abhishek ke alwa

Quote Originally Posted by downtoearth
    shiney ahuja is fit n handsome .......... abhishek is cool dude,,,,,,,,,,chitragandha singh is gorgeous ..........

Smile

Hey Mansi, no doubt Arjun owns a great body but he doesnt have flexibility like Hritik has....but I believe Arjun Rampal is the most handsome model ever to come from India!

Its not about the rippling muscles, its about the complete fitness!

Rock on
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by mansi1218
    I think nobody can beat Arjun Rampal in fitness.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Wink My take:

...Hmmm, I wonder if we can really tell who is fit or not, by just seeing them on screens!

But since this is of course about appearances; My vote goes to John Abraham and then Dino Morea and finally Akshay Kumar (in that order) as the male actor(s) with a good physique and presence (forget about the five foot nothing Salman's, Rampal's, Hirtik's who need to take off the shirt before anyone can praise their well toned muscles! We need to think outside the box and consider their overall frame, or a possible fit look on a normal day!).... An actor who looks good and carries off any kind of clothes and manages to look fit in whatever he may be wearing (without having to shed the shirt) should get the admiration.

Another guy who is making an effort one can tell from the recent movies; is Saif Ali Khan,....the dude still needs to rip 'em and has a way to go but, he seems to be working on it to my mind...........

Here is a lil' critical look at all the usual suspects (my opinion only, of course):

Hirtik Roshan: Good v-shaped upper body and good delts and awesome 'dole's', but what about those long chicken legs, man?
    Mohit Alahwat: Really-reaaaaly ripped when just off the bench and all oiled, but almost sinewy to the point of repulsion.....wonder how he looks on a normal day in a shirt, and when he has NOT just lifted a dumbell five seconds before the shot!?!
    Salman Khan: Good overall physique, but man: a five-foot-nothing who is all bulky, sounds more like a pocket hurcules! Now, would and should that be considered ideal frame? I dunno.....
    Arjun Rampal: Can barely notice the guy's frame when he is fully clothed and strutting around, and even when the shirt comes off; you don't literally fall off the chair now,do you!?!....well, can carry off the clothes real good, of course (dude, he was a model) but is that good enough to be called 'fit' looking? Again, I dunno......
    Sunny Deol: And then the fat took the man.............
    Suniel Shetty: Mr. Chicken legs-II

Ok, so anyways you get my point....now these other model/actors I mentioned (John and Dino, and even Akshay for that matter) actually have good worked out physiques, and broad frames....a certain visible ease with the way they portray their body language and the way they carry off all kind of clothes they may be wearing on or off screen....saying you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that these dudes are fit!

Hmmmm, as to the acting side of it with these guys.....Ooo hey, hold on...., don't hold your breath on that! :rolleyes:
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

In my point of view, Akshay Kumar is the fittest person as some others like Dino and John came from modelling background and that field needs that fitness. But Akshay Kumar maintained himself without any primary requirement and its his preference too i think.

Salman and Aamir with less than 5'6'' feet frame doesn't even qualify for that.

Dino, John, Arjun did the hard work for their modelling career !!!!!

So in my point of view Akshay Kumar is the fittest.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Quote Originally Posted by shailendra
    Salman Khan: Good overall physique, but man: a five-foot-nothing who is all bulky, sounds more like a pocket hurcules! Now, would and should that be considered ideal frame? I dunno.....
    pocket hurcules....ha ha ha ha

Women Actresses:

Isha Deol! (that's one female with a genuine flat washboard stomach!)....guess all those Bharatnatayam classes finally paid off!
    She looks fit on her feet, no doubt! You just need to go look at 'Dhoom' again and for me to rest my case!
    The best part is that while obviously being very fit, she still manages to portray that good balanced feminine look, without seeming like some lady amazon on screen!

The second one that comes to my mind is that Shetty sister (....aare Shilpa Shetty's ki behen yaar; I am totally forgetting her name right now) Mark my words: She works out, and is a fanatic one too I must add!!!

While some of the credit needs to go to the genes as in the first case, the tall frame obviously helps in the second case!....

shailender uska nam shmita shetty he

Women Actresses:

Isha Deol! (that's one female with a genuine flat washboard stomach!)....guess all those Bharatnatayam classes finally paid off!
    She looks fit on her feet, no doubt! You just need to go look at 'Dhoom' again and for me to rest my case!
    The best part is that while obviously being very fit, she still manages to portray that good balanced feminine look, without seeming like some lady amazon on screen!

The second one that comes to my mind is that Shetty sister (....aare Shilpa Shetty's ki behen yaar; I am totally forgetting her name right now) Mark my words: She works out, and is a fanatic one too I must add!!!

While some of the credit needs to go to the genes as in the first case, the tall frame obviously helps in the second case!....

Quote Originally Posted by ritu
    shailender uska nam shmita shetty he
    There you go Ritu, thanks!....that's who I was talking about..........
    Shmita Shetty! (maybe the memory loss is partially because she has not managed to make any kind of memorable impact on the viewers!....yet!)

Wink

There you go Ritu, thanks!....that's who I was talking about..........
    Shmita Shetty! (maybe the memory loss is partially because she has not managed to make any kind of memorable impact on the viewers!....yet!)
    In my views, Fittest actor/hero yet to come to Bollywood ....... our own Super Shailendra.......
    SANJAY MALIK\nKEEP IN TOUCH!!!!!