View Poll Results: Will Chautala Return to power (Poll)?

Voters
170. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

86 50.59%
  • No

74 43.53%
  • I do not vote. Thus, I am an "anarchist libertarian."

10 5.88%
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Chautala return to power? (With Poll)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    i think chutala will make a comeback with a good number of seats,,but thars not becoz he is a famos leader but coz he is in this game for quite a long time and he knows what he has to do next,,,leaders like hooda are stills kids in front of chuttala and they wont servive for long ,,,,
    Quote Originally Posted by rsdalal
    If Congress does not perform very well, yes Chautala Govt would be back with full majority and chances are very high as of now.
    As per many people including me Chautala Govt performed very well last time and still they were voted out. So for sure Hooda Govt need to do far better than that to stay in power.

4 years back when I was in India, There was only Chautala Govt in Haryana who were buying wheat from farmers. Even Farmers from UP were forced to sell in haryana as they were not getting same rate in UP.

Quote Originally Posted by msingh
    i think chutala will make a comeback with a good number of seats,,but thars not becoz he is a famos leader but coz he is in this game for quite a long time and he knows what he has to do next,,,leaders like hooda are stills kids in front of chuttala and they wont servive for long ,,,,

Hooda is a kid..? oh !! thats why he is the honourable CM of Haryana. Chautala is more experienced..? oh !! thats why he lost with the biggest margin ever in Haryana.

What Chautala has to do next is to run outta India from CBI with the heck of his black money loaded with crime and curruption.
    Let your friends underestimate your potential, let your ememies overestimate your weakness

Login to view details.
    yash its not the matter of honerable ..its just the matter tht chauttala is too aagresive as a leader ..its not that i presonally like him..not atall ,,but the thing is he is a real player and he knows how to play with numbers ,,he is just waiting for the right time
    Quote Originally Posted by yashmalik
    Hooda is a kid..? oh !! thats why he is the honourable CM of Haryana. Chautala is more experienced..? oh !! thats why he lost with the biggest margin ever in Haryana.

What Chautala has to do next is to run outta India from CBI with the heck of his black money loaded with crime and curruption.

Well,

I don't want to discuss about corruption but i am sure chutala will be back with good margin.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Misleading message

Friends,
    It would have made more sense by asking forum members whether such corrupt politicians should again be elected or not.
    As far as predicting his comeback, we have seen that strike rotates in politics regardless of previous performance. (Because the players involved in this game are "fixed".) Have we not seen "Saurabh Ganguli" capturing the captains spot without any good batting performance against teams other than Bangladesh
    An average villager is unable to perceive the gravity of social crime a politician commits by misusing power. Some who perceive it well, have incentives not to speak out. Some share surnames, some a remote village connection which they find as a good reason to restrain themselves.
    We take immense pride in our egailatarian value system, the spirit where every Jat treats others equally. A corrupt person has no caste, creed or relegion and those who are selling such notion are either blind themselves (but not everse to calculating benefits) or who want to see other loose sight.
    This does not mean the alternative would necessarly be any different, but we simply can not do much than uprooting the existing regime.

Regards,
    Bharat
    Last edited by bharatrattan; May 21st, 2006 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by msingh
    yash its not the matter of honerable ..its just the matter tht chauttala is too aagresive as a leader ..its not that i presonally like him..not atall ,,but the thing is he is a real player and he knows how to play with numbers ,,he is just waiting for the right time
    let the time come, let him play all of his tittled-mind games but this is now clear and I am sure that this man and all of his siblings will never be welcomed by Haryana in the future.
    Last edited by yashmalik; May 21st, 2006 at 03:21 PM.
    Let your friends underestimate your potential, let your ememies overestimate your weakness

Quote Originally Posted by dahiyarules
    ........This is exactly the point I am trying to make. Something really isn't right, if citizens of a democratic society cannot criticize bad leadership. Why do we need "courage" and "chivalry" to come out and speak against our "democratically elected leaders."

"Fear" of established leadership used to be a thing from the days of monarchies. Democracies were established just to take care of that "fear"

What is the purposeof living in the "world's largest democracy," where people have to "fear" their elected leaders.

This is despicable and shameful........
    Nothwithstanding disagreement on some points, its was quite simply an awesome point. Wonderful line of thought!

Chautala did get about same number of votes

INLD got aprox same number of votes this time and last time about 32% of vote share.
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

Lightbulb at least give hooda some time

i cannot believe these clerics who have completely blind faith in that corrupted leader who has done nothing but spreading extortion, corruption and fear into the society, whether it be the murders happening everyday long leave alone the dangi case in madina gaanv, the current case in sirsa against Mr abhey chautala and he is still moving around freely, i just believe that the current CM must be given at least the same time as OP Chautala had to prove his worth and then even if you are not satisfied now go to this link http://haryana.gov.in/misc/oneyear.htm

was there even a single web-site established by your so called good leader chautala ahhhhhhh now i guess he didn't had time but extorting money from business people and workers and haryana and buying hundreds of acres of land in overseas countries, which people of our state don't even have slightest of idea of.I'll happy if you prove me wrong.

Login to view details.

Exclamation

Bhai..!!

Kitne Time aur devve Hodda Na...

Jisse Din sain Haryana main CM bana hain Hodda …katte naash karr diyaa….!!:o

Kadde Gurgaon main worker kee Pitai..….
    Err kadde kaithal aur Sonipat main Chudde (Schedule cast) aur jaat ke Jutt Bajava diyee….Maneniyee Mukhya Matree (CM) Hodda nee..

Err ..ek Cheez tain main bhul gayaa….keee isse ke Raaj main vo ek Helicopter gherr diyaa....Jisme Jindal aur Surinder jaisse aache Netta Marree gayee.

Bake Sabb tain bera konee…Parr Hooda “Manoosh” admee sain :D

The site that you are talking is created by Chautla government itself. Its official website of government of Haryana.

Moreover Cases are there against both Bupinder Hooda including his wife Err chorra Deepender…...Err case bhe Dowery aur woman right kee:rolleyes:

Any way….Last year I had started this thread

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9055

Bakke No regret….Just engaging some Hooda party worker here..!!:p

Sumer Singh

Quote Originally Posted by haryanavi
    whether it be the murders happening everyday long leave alone the dangi case in madina gaanv, the current case in sirsa against Mr abhey chautala and he is still moving around freely, i just believe that the current CM must be given at least the same time as OP Chautala had to prove his worth and then even if you are not satisfied now go to this link http://haryana.gov.in/misc/oneyear.htm

I'll happy if you prove me wrong.

Chillar sahab ji..... it sounds ridiculous when a senior person like u raise this type of questions....... In only two sentences , u have ruined the contribution of one of the gems of Jats (GREAT Chaudhary Charan singh Ji) whatever Chaudhary Sahab has done for the Upliftments of Jats none even can touch that boundary in the forthcoming 100 years
    & to cross that seems out of reach in the next 500 years. i am damn sure........ . Plz tell me what do u know about Chaudhary sahab , his life , his contribution, his struggle...... Easiest task in the world is criticising.......... Please pickout some busy time from ur busy schedule & try to collect some information on Chaudhary Sahab ....... might be urviews will be changed..........
    Thanks........
    Quote Originally Posted by chhillar
    Can some body tell me (I really would like to know) how can we call Charan Singh great although he came in power just because he was against Indira Gandhi and later kiss mooh se congress se hi support le ke PM ban bethya
    Last edited by prashantacmet; May 22nd, 2006 at 04:56 PM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Aachhaa reee... vikasse...... tu haamne nu bata bhai....... tu great kissne maane ......... haamne uska naam to bata.............Chotte Chaudhary(Ajit singh) ki to baat ne chhood de tu...... per tu nu samjha de haamne ek Bade Chaudhary sahab ne tu Great kyooker na maanta......... tai to katai Sharam bech khaayi........ kaam tai kaam gAAM ke naam tai to sharma jaata..... Chaupraulli ka Chorra hokke assi baat kare tu....... kai message jaaga iska bhai Jatland pai..... haam to tajhe chokkha chorra sochhe the Bhai...... tai to katai ALAKARAN kar diya... chaudhary sahab ke baarre main assi baat likhtu tajhee madak si bhi LIHAAZ na aayi..............tai to aaj mera Jee katai dookhi kar diya tere tai assi ASHA na thi hamme...............
    Quote Originally Posted by desijat
    I Dont call him great, and his son is not even a good human (As heard) forget the politician part of him.
    Last edited by prashantacmet; May 22nd, 2006 at 05:08 PM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Ch Charan Singh Ji

Ch Charan Singh Ji did not play the CASTE GAME that's why he is still respected by heart by most of the farming castes of INDIA not only by JATs.
    Without playing JAT game in politics he is among the Most prior cause to make our caste popular.
    He was the man who never greed of seat in loksabha or any post in Cabinet but onlything he was worry was Farmers.
    On those days the situation of farmers was very ironic it was only who, which uplift their status & of every farming caste.

CCS = Kisan Pratham

But Shri Chautala Ji is having some space in the hearts of a portion of JAT Community & Very less among others.

However Shri Chautala ji ne kisaano aur JATon ka to bhala hi kiya hai par samaj ke baaki logon ki unhone watt laga di nahi to itna paisa kahan se aaya unke paas. To JATon ke liye to ve favourable hi hai lekin jahan char aadmi different different caste ke baithte hai wahan Shri Chautala Ji par ungli uth hi jaati hai.

We should admire CH Devilal Ji who was somewaht like Ch Charan Singh Ji so expecting the same from Shri Chautala Ji.
    FIGHT FOR A BRIGHTER INDIA

THEEK KAHI AAPNE RAHUL BHAI..........
    yha to aapne hi LATTH chadhaan ne horre Bhai........

"are hamme to apno ne loota gairon main kaha dum tha
    apni kasti waha doobi jaha paani kam tha"

Quote Originally Posted by crsnadar
    Ch Charan Singh Ji did not play the CASTE GAME that's why he is still respected by heart by most of the farming castes of INDIA not only by JATs.
    Without playing JAT game in politics he is among the Most prior cause to make our caste popular.
    He was the man who never greed of seat in loksabha or any post in Cabinet but onlything he was worry was Farmers.
    On those days the situation of farmers was very ironic it was only who, which uplift their status & of every farming caste.

CCS = Kisan Pratham

But Shri Chautala Ji is having some space in the hearts of a portion of JAT Community & Very less among others.

However Shri Chautala ji ne kisaano aur JATon ka to bhala hi kiya hai par samaj ke baaki logon ki unhone watt laga di nahi to itna paisa kahan se aaya unke paas. To JATon ke liye to ve favourable hi hai lekin jahan char aadmi different different caste ke baithte hai wahan Shri Chautala Ji par ungli uth hi jaati hai.

We should admire CH Devilal Ji who was somewaht like Ch Charan Singh Ji so expecting the same from Shri Chautala Ji.

Quote Originally Posted by sumer77
    Err ..ek Cheez tain main bhul gayaa….keee isse ke Raaj main vo ek Helicopter gherr diyaa....Jisme Jindal aur Surinder jaisse aache Netta Marree gayee.
    I just couldn't stop myself for a laugh after reading this...It seemed to me that I am reading a blame game script. Dudi bhai...Surinder ko to helicopter mein marwa diya but I think you forgot to mention the death of Ch. Bansi Lal. Kya pata usko bhee Hooda ne hee marwaya ho.

Think, if you are blaming Hooda govt for this helicopter crash, u must blame each govt. for each road accidents or accidental deaths. And don't forget to include our favorite Chautala govt. in that list.

Navin
    Suit the action to the word, the word to the action.

nooooo................

Quote Originally Posted by itsnavin
    I just couldn't stop myself for a laugh after reading this...It seemed to me that I am reading a blame game script. Dudi bhai...Surinder ko to helicopter mein marwa diya but I think you forgot to mention the death of Ch. Bansi Lal. Kya pata usko bhee Hooda ne hee marwaya ho.

Think, if you are blaming Hooda govt for this helicopter crash, u must blame each govt. for each road accidents or accidental deaths. And don't forget to include our favorite Chautala govt. in that list.

Navin
    respected navin bhai saab,,

dudi ji nee nu na kahi akk hooda saab nee marwaa diyaa unn taaii aur kimmee ............jus he wanted to say tht bad luck emerged af his coming into power......u know....JIS DIN CM KI SHAPATH LII HOODA SAAB NEE USSE DIN OLLE PADDE THEE ROHTAK, BHIWANI MAIN................

parr main inn baataan nee bekaar ki baat kaha karun.............
    Rozz Suraj Ki Tarah Ugg Kar Doobna Nai Chaahtaa..!!
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ratheetheraist
    respected navin bhai saab,,

dudi ji nee nu na kahi akk hooda saab nee marwaa diyaa unn taaii aur kimmee ............jus he wanted to say tht bad luck emerged af his coming into power......u know....JIS DIN CM KI SHAPATH LII HOODA SAAB NEE USSE DIN OLLE PADDE THEE ROHTAK, BHIWANI MAIN................

parr main inn baataan nee bekaar ki baat kaha karun.............
    Bhai Rathi...
    Read his text again. Here it is: "keee isse ke Raaj main vo ek Helicopter gherr diyaa.." See his last 2 words...they are "gherr diyaa". If it was just coincidence or badluck, he should have used "girr gya".

Tumhari galti nahin hai bhai...Words ka janjaal hai sarra. anyway...mauj lo!
    Suit the action to the word, the word to the action.

yes chautala will definently come in power. he has done for jats what any other can't do. i went to haryana bfore chautala gov and in chautala govt there is lots of devepment done in chautala govt in roads ,power etc. he has given jobs as many as any other can't give . so definetly return in power.

Ony Time Will Tell

Only Time Will Tell
    Who Will Rule Haryana Or India
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

Bhai Sahab, yo te aap nainsafi si kar rahe so, Hooda sahab galya....
    For sure Hooda sahab would not have any interst in both Honda strike and Sonipat(or Gohana to be more precise) incident.

Ya te yaa batt hooyee ke Ole gere ramji ne err Naam aap Hooda sahab ka la dyo....

Hope Hooda sahab completes his 5 year, Par Yo Bhajan Lala Chup na bathhe... Jis din iske patte thik set ho ge na, uss din sari Jatland Chautala-Chautala kavhegi....
    Hope that day would not come and Hooda Sahab will be able to complete 5 years so that voters would have comparable picture and would be able to pick the better party next time, be it INLD or congress.....

Quote Originally Posted by sumer77
    Bhai..!!

Kitne Time aur devve Hodda Na...

Jisse Din sain Haryana main CM bana hain Hodda …katte naash karr diyaa….!!:o

Kadde Gurgaon main worker kee Pitai..….
    Err kadde kaithal aur Sonipat main Chudde (Schedule cast) aur jaat ke Jutt Bajava diyee….Maneniyee Mukhya Matree (CM) Hodda nee..

Bake Sabb tain bera konee…Parr Hooda “Manoosh” admee sain :D

The site that you are talking is created by Chautla government itself. Its official website of government of Haryana.

Moreover Cases are there against both Bupinder Hooda including his wife Err chorra Deepender…...Err case bhe Dowery aur woman right kee:rolleyes:

Any way….Last year I had started this thread

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9055

Bakke No regret….Just engaging some Hooda party worker here..!!:p

Sumer Singh
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."