View Poll Results: Will Chautala Return to power (Poll)?

Voters
170. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

86 50.59%
  • No

74 43.53%
  • I do not vote. Thus, I am an "anarchist libertarian."

10 5.88%
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Chautala return to power? (With Poll)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Thumbs up

You are damm right Dalal Bhai..!!

Maine tain nyun Swaad leyyu thaa....:p

The problem with this argument is that it can easily be turned off my head..!!

My supposed objectivity might be little more than perspective in itself.....

Hope all of you understand my message

Dudi

Quote Originally Posted by rsdalal
    Bhai Sahab, yo te aap nainsafi si kar rahe so, Hooda sahab galya....

Thumbs down Mr. Jaysingh!

The way you are in favour of corruption one thing is clear that ,for sure,you can top the list of corrupt politicians if once given a chance.I feel pity on a few jat's sick mentality.I wonder how they say"Mr. XYZ is corrupt but is good politician".That's really pathetic.Now there should be one more freedom movement i.e freedom from politicans.They are harming our nation in every way.For the properity of our nation we neither need a politician like you nor Mr. Om Prakash Chautala.And one more thing your visions towards our community are quite destructive.I hope not all jats think like you.
    Last edited by deepika; May 24th, 2006 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deepika
    Now there should be one more freedom movement i.e freedom from politicans.They are harming our nation in every way.
    Hmmmm....that sounds like an "anarchist libertarian." Welcome aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by sumer77

Err ..ek Cheez tain main bhul gayaa….keee isse ke Raaj main vo ek Helicopter gherr diyaa....Jisme Jindal aur Surinder jaisse aache Netta Marree gayee.

Bake Sabb tain bera konee…Parr Hooda “Manoosh” admee sain :D

Sumer Singh [/FONT][/SIZE]
    Hi Sumer,

Your above observations are in very poor taste and does not speak of a person with some logical thinking. Calling someone Manhoosh is deplorable and needs to be condemned. Such comments are expected only from illitrates and not from someone who is educated and living in USA.

RK^2

Login to view details.
    Ur Right Rajender uncle. Such comments are really expected from illitrates but we cant change anyone. Sabke apne-apne vichar hain.
    Baaki as Dharmpal Uncle said only time will tell who will rule haryana is the perfect answer for this thread.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Login to view details.

Thumbs up

Yaar RK

I protest..!!! :eek:

My words were meant entirely in context. The said specimen just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

But I notice every one of us make dismissive comments about a lot of things so it isn’t as hard figuring out why I was taken soo seriously ..??

Any way RK, I was ready to shed a few tears myself.:D

Sumer

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Hi Sumer,

Your above observations are in very poor taste and does not speak of a person with some logical thinking. Calling someone Manhoosh is deplorable and needs to be condemned. Such comments are expected only from illitrates and not from someone who is educated and living in USA.

RK^2

chahe hhoda gov aaye ya chautala gov ...... bhajan -kuldip gov nahi chaiye kati bhi
    dont hurt urself take it easy :D:D

Dear Mr. Dahiya saab! The word "saab" doesn't mean that you are my boss but its respect to an elder. How many times have you voted, do you ever take part in agitations, do you mobilize people for a cause. How many times have actually gone to a minister to get a note of a complaint. Your majors are finance but will you ever come down here and hold meeting with the ministers to guide them inspite of thinking about results. Its strange that educated people talk like this.
    gaurav

In Indian democracy nothing is impossible. Chautala is :

(i) corrupt ? Name an Indian politician who is not ? (Perhaps only a very few).
    (ii) incompetent ? Name a competent leader ? (to me none is perfect. Though some, including the present CM, have some good traits. But who cares.)
    (iii) Chautala is ruthless jat and don't forget the "terhavin' saying, he is still alive and kicking poltically.
    (iv) Five years are too long a period. We Indians have this disease called forget and foregive.
    (iv) Anti-incumbency factor is working a bit too much these days in India, no matter how well you perform people hardly appreciate. Their aspirations are a bit too much for any of our present leadership to fulfil especially unemployment and infrastructure (sadak, bijli, pani) and no matter how honest and hardworking you are, these problems are not likely to be solved in the very near future. Hence, anti-incumbency factor will be hard to tackle.

Indira Gandhi in 1977 and Congress in 1988 faced the worst defeat, still they staged come back. BJP had only two seats in 1984 when even Vajpayee was defeated. In the very next elections they were everywhere. As long as there is no good alternative, as long as problems of unemployment and infrastructure remains, nobody should dream of next term; commos in West Bengal being the exception but that is a different story. HENCE I WILL NOT BE SURPRISED IF CHAUTALA MAKE A COME BACK IN THE NEXT ELECTIONS ITSELF.

He is out of power for barely a year and the votes above, is already in his favour. Itni hi majority se to aajkal CM bante hain !!!!

PERSONALLY, I WOULD NOT LIKE HIM TO BE CM again.
    Last edited by ramksehrawat; May 28th, 2006 at 07:05 AM.
    JAT - Justice And Truth

He will come back. hodda sarkar nain dukhi ker diye nan pani nan bijali. is sarkar nan tho yo Bhajan Lal hi nan chalan de. babu beta lag re sain
    ROHTASH CHOWDHARY

hi uncle......

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Hi Vikas,

Politics has become too complicated a game. Its changing far too faster than what even hard core politicians can think and understand. Strange permutations/ combinations take place and grab power. The very BJP which had been opposing Akali Dal and National Confrenece, shared power with them. Chautala Sahab also joined hands with BJP to share power. Let us forget about moral in politics as no party can claim to be having that virtue. Politics is becoming like mining or collecting water in desert where every drop matters. This is why smaller parties are having more premium and can bargain for ministerial bearths. Jats votes will always remain divided in Haryana, come what may. This leaves others to swing the fortune of politics. Its very unlikely that BJP will support Chautala unless there is strong wave in his favour. BJP will try its best to emerge as single party, though the chances of its gaining power are very small as far as I can see. peope like Mayawati hardly have any base in Haryana. Only party which cuts across all sections of Haryana at the moment or even in near future, is congress. Chautala Sahab has either very strong supporters or opponents. This is not so with congress. Unless Chautala Sahab comes with very innovative tricks, chances of his coming in power are very bleak in my view. Even cunning leaders like Advani, Vinay Katiyar are failing badly. Politics of winning elections by default is fading very fast lately. Winning elections and running government are becoming separate compartments in today's politics. Another new trend has emerged during last few years where Rajya Sabha seats are now almost on auction for the highest bidders. No wonder people like Vijay Mallya, Ambani etc are taking that path. Time is not too far when almost 70% Rajya Sabha seats will be via this root.

RK^2
    respected uncle ji....

jo swaal he main poochun tha naa unka jawab te na milla manne aapke iss reply main........aap baat goll hi kar gey dikhhee manne...hmm.....

ek be dekhiyo dubara meri post ney....2nd page pee sai iss thread kee.......

waiting 4 ur reply.....
    Rozz Suraj Ki Tarah Ugg Kar Doobna Nai Chaahtaa..!!
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gauravgg
    Dear Mr. Dahiya saab! The word "saab" doesn't mean that you are my boss but its respect to an elder. How many times have you voted, do you ever take part in agitations, do you mobilize people for a cause. How many times have actually gone to a minister to get a note of a complaint. Your majors are finance but will you ever come down here and hold meeting with the ministers to guide them inspite of thinking about results. Its strange that educated people talk like this.
    I do not beleive in voting, because elections are about choosing between the worse and the worser. I cannot think of one leader in India who I support whole-heartedly.

As far as guiding leaders is concerned, the only guidance they need is on how to fill their pockets faster. People are in politics for their own selfish reasons. Not one leders from the past or present has whole heartedly devoted their lives for the people. Dont come up with stupid examples becuase I am very sure that I do not like any leader. One good leaders that I can think of is from the US is Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX). Hes the only leader I whole heartedly agree with on just everything. Mr. Ron Paul is always the "unique vote" in the US Capitol. I love that guy's nerves.

In India I support Medha Pathkar. She is one leader who beleives that she can change things without running for office. She has tremendous supprot in the tribal regions. She can beat just any other leader if she ran for office. But she is more interested in changing things rather than run for office. She understands the concept of "power corrupts," just as well as I do.

As far as agitations go. I think the most effective means of achieving our gals is to focus on changing peoiple's mentality. People need to realize that they can serve their own interests better than any elected officials. People need to empower themselves and abhor all forms of government.

On this end, I run my own blog. The link is www.sumitdahiya.com You may go their and read my periodic updates.

Thanks but no thanks for your suggestions. I rather go the unconventional way to change things. I am striking the root by trying to change the way people think.

Well Mr Dahiya! I believe you the most than all of us in Haryana and you can predict everything here. Thats great news! Not voting to me means voting the winning side. Its a shame that instead of doing something ractical for the state, you are pounding this site with hatred for politicians when actually people make them. Blame the people who vote for them again and again.
    Regards
    gaurav

o to bera paat jega

bhaiya rola karan ki koi jarurat na hai, yo to haam saaryaa ne bera paat jega teen ek saal pacchhe ke kun sa banega CM.....aapas mei kyaa te bhido ho....yo e to rola apne desh aalya gel, mrre batte aapas mei hi munddd jyaan hai ladan......bhai jisne choutala badhiya lage o usne de diyo vote arrr jisne bhuppi badhiyaa lage o usne de diyo......baaki aagli bari hoye ga gaddar....nyu ne bera yu bhajnu BJP mei jaavega akk aaapni nyaari party banavega.....bansi lal to gujarr e liye becha...eeb te ladai in teenuva mei hai ......

hi

yes he ll sworn in again in next plan itself

whats next plan?
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds... Albert Einstien

yes

yes he will comeback

He will be back with a boom...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by raj2rif View Post

Purely, on the basis of performance of Mr. Chautala the answer is "NO", however more often than not, the votes has nothing to do with performance.

Col. Sahab,

If performance is counted then Mr Chautala has done far better than previous congress or HVP rules but performace donot matter, what matters most is cast politics and anti-etablishment. No politician is pure and almost everyone is corrupt except very few exceptions and Indian public has become immune to corruption, corruption has become a part and parcel of life and is very difficult to root out.

I donot like Mr Chautala for corruption but I admire him whatever he has done during his last term and I think he will come back. and he must be back,

Regards,
    Shamsher
    Last edited by shamshermalik; September 4th, 2006 at 04:23 AM.

Login to view details.

Chautala Will Return

agreed chautala os corrupt agreed he promotes bhai bhatizawad but
    IT IS CHAUTALA AND ONLY CHAUTALA WHO FAVOURS JATS NOT ONLY OPENLY BUT ALSO DISCREETLY
    HE FAVOURS JATS BY HEART SINCE HE IS SON OF CHAUDHARY DEVILAL

Quote Originally Posted by shamshermalik View Post
    ...I admire him whatever he has done during his last term and I think he will come back. and he must be back,

Regards,
    Shamsher
    Please educate us on what all he did during his last term. Do you think projects like Nano city, Education City etc initiated by present government don't match to the works done by Mr Chautala ? Let us compare present government and the last government purely on the basis of their works and nothing else.

RK^2