View Poll Results: Will Chautala Return to power (Poll)?

Voters
170. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

86 50.59%
  • No

74 43.53%
  • I do not vote. Thus, I am an "anarchist libertarian."

10 5.88%
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Chautala return to power? (With Poll)

Will Chautala return to power? (With Poll)

People seem to have short term memory problems.

I see political parties that once performed miserably, returning to power. I see politicians whose corruption could be mentioned in the books of fables, returning to eve higher offices.

With all the ruckus about Chautala, I am very convinced that the same people who are whinning about him now, will vote him back to power.

People in New Jersey will be hosting banquets for him. Students in foreign universities will write petitions to fund institutions. People in Bombay and Delhi will go out of their way to defend the very process of democracy that has become a bane for average Indians who struggle to live their lives, a day at a time.

And so the viscious circle of corruption and deception will go on.

Long live democracy! I hope it gives more corrupt leaders to our country who will marginalize the majority to canvass the support of the minority groups who actually vote.

Quote Originally Posted by jatsingh
    PAL .....corruption by jat is a tool to social transformation.....
    wah janab kiya logic diya hai... ek dam sharabiyon ki mafiq...jo peene ke liye koi ne koi naya bahana dhoondh hi lete hain...

RK^2

Angry logic se baat karo bhai...

pal logic se baat karo ..........coz i always understand logic....if i m wrong then how...........

Eibb saarra mamla simajh main aaya meri JATSINGH ji..... aapn kyoun JAT-DALIT ekta pai itna jor dere ho.... Hmmmmmmmmmmm........aachhha......... BOHAT BADHIYA............................pehlam main tera hi number aaewga Bhai......... dookhi na howwe tu..... MAYAWATI eibb lok KUWARRI hai..............ROOKKA @ KUWARRI MAYAWAT................
    Quote Originally Posted by jatsingh
    PAL .....corruption by jat is a tool to social transformation.coz corruption by jats or dalits will make us at par to brahmins baniya & punjabi n it is good for democracy...
    AND in this economically equal society....WHICH CAN B ATTAINED BY CORRUPTION..there will b intercaste marriages means there will b eradication of caste or caste- based politics means there will b starting of real issue based polits ....n v will tacle this corruption in that stage....that revolutionary stage.....dont compare it with brahmin corruption coz that will increase disparity n our corruption is for equality..
    this is my thesis that by corruption we can attain corruptionless society.......coz poison is a cure to poison.....
    if not chautala ...........n no congress......imagine....then what..
    then B.J.P. r u in favour of b.j.p............fullform of B.J.P.is
    BOYCOTT JAT PARTY
    BRAHMIN JAGAO PARTY
    BANIYA JAGAO PARTY
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Anti Establishment Votes! May be Yes

Dear Sumit,

Purely, on the basis of performance of Mr. Chautala the answer is "NO", however more often than not, the votes has nothing to do with performance. Mostly the votes are either cast for a candidate's community, or the party that he/she belongs, or just to defeat the one in power (anti establishment). If that happens Mr. Chautala does have a chance to come back into power.
    Further political alliances also polarize the voting pattern. All those out of power will start having similar vision for the country and will come up with a common minimum program which will end with the formation of government once they come to power.
    Thus I would like to keep myself away from speculations.

Dear Mr. Jat Singh Ji,

You talked about logic in reply to post by Dr. RK. However I did not get the message, could you please elaborate, what you exactly mean? Or for you any thing against the Bania, Brahmin and Punjabi and for Dalits is logic. Do you even have slightest of idea as to how corrupt Mrs. Mayavati's government had been in UP. Do you have any idea of the agenda she carries with her? I would suggest that you need to do a little home work before suggesting some thing called "Logic" to a member of the stature of Dr. RK. or for that matter any one else.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

SUMIT bhai...kyun nahin.....Chautala ji tei hamesha hi CM hein....be it in the chair or out of it....Katti jarra sa bi shakk konni.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya
    SUMIT bhai...kyun nahin.....Chautala ji tei hamesha hi CM hein....be it in the chair or out of it....Katti jarra sa bi shakk konni.
    dev sir,,,, agree wid u,,,,,,,,100 ki 100 baat keh di,,,,,,,,,,, aur narwaana mein beshaak aaj election karwaa key deekh lyoo,,,,,,,, randeep ki jamanat jabat na hoo jey too,,,,,, nuey kaithaal ka haal hai,,,,,,,, aur joo aarey corruption corruption ka rukka maaran laag rahey hain......... unney nu bata dyu,,,,,, aaj key din harr district mein tey d.t.o..... overload key naam pey kitni kitni monthly upper bhijwaan laag rehya hai,,,,,,,,, 10,00000 rs per month ,,,:rolleyes: :rolleyes: huh
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes:

Thumbs down Respected Col. Saab...

RESPECTED COL. SIR
    I M NOT A MEMBER OF ANY POLITICAL PARTY,BUT HAV SOME VISIONS TOWARDS OUR COMMUNITY.
    I THINK THERE R THREE STEPS TO SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION+
    1.TO ENSURE ECONOMIC UPLIFTMENT OF
    LOW CASTES, EVEN BY CORRUPTION
    2.AFTER EMPOWERMENT, INTERCASTE
    MARRIAGES WILL START,OTHERWISE
    NOT,IT WILL B AN ERADICATION OF
    CASTE N CASTE BASED POLITICS
    3.IN LAST , IN THIS CASTELESS SOCIETY
    A NEW REVOLUTIONARY POLITICS WILL
    START....POLITIX OF HAVS N HAV NOT
    N WE WILL TACLE THIS JAT-CORRUPTION
    IN THAT STAGE.
    THIS IS MY NEW AUTHENTIC FORMULA FOR AN EGALITARIAN SOCIETY.........THINK WHY MARXISM FAILS IN INDIA.....
    JAI JATISTAN..
    Last edited by dndeswal; September 1st, 2006 at 11:47 PM. Reason: font size reduced

Dahiya bhai....Chautala pher te aana te nahin chahiye....aur yadi aa jata hai te it means that really voters have short memories. I think atleast for next 2 terms, he won't be there. Some people think that his 'able' sons can stage a comeback but I m sure it was only Chautala who was capable of ruling Haryana...his sons are mainly responsible for his downfall.

Aur rahi baat chautala par CBI raids ki...I think it won't matter much. Jab Bofors, Hawala, Stamp ghotala jaise cases mein kisi ko saja nahin milti to Chautala ka kya ho sakta hai?? Moreover, if he's such a big backing of money ans support, he can buy any CBI in India...and will roam freely.

There are numerous examples to support my logic...See latest examples of Manu Sharma and Vikas Yadav...Chautala is far stronger and richer than Venod Sharma and DPYadav.

Summary is...today nobody wants him back...I never liked his regime and today also I don't want him to come back. BUT nobody knows what will happen after 8-10 years.
    Suit the action to the word, the word to the action.

Thumbs up okkk.............

Quote Originally Posted by itsnavin
    Dahiya bhai....Chautala pher te aana te nahin chahiye....aur yadi aa jata hai te it means that really voters have short memories. I think atleast for next 2 terms, he won't be there. Some people think that his 'able' sons can stage a comeback but I m sure it was only Chautala who was capable of ruling Haryana...his sons are mainly responsible for his downfall.

Aur rahi baat chautala par CBI raids ki...I think it won't matter much. Jab Bofors, Hawala, Stamp ghotala jaise cases mein kisi ko saja nahin milti to Chautala ka kya ho sakta hai?? Moreover, if he's such a big backing of money ans support, he can buy any CBI in India...and will roam freely.

There are numerous examples to support my logic...See latest examples of Manu Sharma and Vikas Yadav...Chautala is far stronger and richer than Venod Sharma and DPYadav.

Summary is...today nobody wants him back...I never liked his regime and today also I don't want him to come back. BUT nobody knows what will happen after 8-10 years.
    respected bhai saab.....aapne ya summary bataan ki jagaah apnii raaiii bataa dii....summaryy te kimme aurree likkddee thii........

respected sumit bhai saab.......chautala saab te zaroor laut ke aaengee.........

ye baat aaj main kahun sun .......manne kimme nahi chaahiyee kaangress te arr kaangressiyaan tee.......iss maarrii chautala saab kee saath khade hain aaj bhi....chaahe jaat power main aawe chaahee naa........ arr baaki jantaa saii ee fainslaa karann aalii........yo kasoor janta ka bhi koni.......isnnee chautala saab kaa kaam te aachaa laagya par nu kahenn llaagg lii akk tariiqaa galat thaa.......arr thodee din main kaangress kaa tariiqaa bhii innee kaat kaat khaa nii jaa te bata diyoo...........ibbee tee hoyaa ee kee saii...........shuruaat bhii na hoii saii ibbee tee.......lets see!!!!!!!!!!!

ARR CHAUTALA SAAB KI EK BAAT SHARE KARNA CHAHUNGAA AAP SABB SEY.........iss baar ke elections main,, main narwana tha apne friend ke saath.....1 taariq ney aakri din tha campain ka.......arr usse din narwana shehar main rallii thaii.......usmme chautala saab ney ek baat kahi thi narwana ki janta tey......waa main kadde bhi naa bhool sakta..........chaudhary saab bolle," HEY NARWANA KE BHAIYOO,, TUMNEY JIS TARAH SE MUJHE APNE CHUNAW SHETRA SE CHUNAW LADWAYA AUR JITAYA.....JABKI MAIN ISS SHETRA KAA NAHI HUN......TUMNEY TO MERE UPPAR ITNA KARZZ CHADHA DIYAA,, AKK MAIN APNI KHAAL KI JUTTII BANA BANA BHI TUMNEY PARAA DUNN JIBBEE BHII NAHI UTAREE..."..........dear jatlanders ,, his speech had so much in it tht i cant xplain ....ARR ISSAA LAAGEY THAA AKK UU JAAT KATII SAACHI BOLLEE THAA ,, EK BHI BAAT MAIN CHALAKI NAHI CHUPII THI USS WAQT.......ISS MAARI MAIN TO YE MAANTA HUN KE SAACHAA ARR MEHNTI JAAT GIR KAR FIR SAMBHALTA HAI AUR APNA MUKAAM ZAROOR HAANSIL KARTA HAI..........

arr hum te chautala saab ke saath hain ,, dil jaan sey,, nd as dev kaka said,, hi is C.M. alws...............mharey taain te wo hi hamesha C.M. rahengey......
    Rozz Suraj Ki Tarah Ugg Kar Doobna Nai Chaahtaa..!!
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

mental level

bhai mental level (as per u say) te chotta sei pher bhi try karunga kutch likhann ki. bhai aankh mund ke kisse ke patche na pada karte chaahe koi bhi party ya politician ho, choutala ne isha ke kaam ker diya jo tum aandhe ho re sho uske patche. haryana ka naash karann te shiwa kutch bhi na kara. ar ebbe te congress ki Govt. aai sei, dekho 4 saal baad tak ke ke howe ya nahi, tab dekhi ja gi. sabse bada kaam te eb tahin yu hoya sei ke haryana mein te corruption khatam honn lagrya sei chaahe JBT admission ki baat le lo chaahe aanganwaadi selection ki le lo sab kutch merit base pe hoya sei, ishte bada improvement ke ho sake sei. ar eb POlice ki bharati mein bera patt ja gya sab kutch paani ka paani ho jya ga.

padhe likhe ho ke bhi na samajhte ki choutala ne sirf gher bharann ke shiwa kutch bhi na kara. eb te patche aash chod do uski .Mental level thaara.........

Quote Originally Posted by ratheetheraist
    respected bhai saab.....aapne ya summary bataan ki jagaah apnii raaiii bataa dii....summaryy te kimme aurree likkddee thii........

respected sumit bhai saab.......chautala saab te zaroor laut ke aaengee.........

ye baat aaj main kahun sun .......manne kimme nahi chaahiyee kaangress te arr kaangressiyaan tee.......iss maarrii chautala saab kee saath khade hain aaj bhi....chaahe jaat power main aawe chaahee naa........ arr baaki jantaa saii ee fainslaa karann aalii........yo kasoor janta ka bhi koni.......isnnee chautala saab kaa kaam te aachaa laagya par nu kahenn llaagg lii akk tariiqaa galat thaa.......arr thodee din main kaangress kaa tariiqaa bhii innee kaat kaat khaa nii jaa te bata diyoo...........ibbee tee hoyaa ee kee saii...........shuruaat bhii na hoii saii ibbee tee.......lets see!!!!!!!!!!!

ARR CHAUTALA SAAB KI EK BAAT SHARE KARNA CHAHUNGAA AAP SABB SEY.........iss baar ke elections main,, main narwana tha apne friend ke saath.....1 taariq ney aakri din tha campain ka.......arr usse din narwana shehar main rallii thaii.......usmme chautala saab ney ek baat kahi thi narwana ki janta tey......waa main kadde bhi naa bhool sakta..........chaudhary saab bolle," HEY NARWANA KE BHAIYOO,, TUMNEY JIS TARAH SE MUJHE APNE CHUNAW SHETRA SE CHUNAW LADWAYA AUR JITAYA.....JABKI MAIN ISS SHETRA KAA NAHI HUN......TUMNEY TO MERE UPPAR ITNA KARZZ CHADHA DIYAA,, AKK MAIN APNI KHAAL KI JUTTII BANA BANA BHI TUMNEY PARAA DUNN JIBBEE BHII NAHI UTAREE..."..........dear jatlanders ,, his speech had so much in it tht i cant xplain ....ARR ISSAA LAAGEY THAA AKK UU JAAT KATII SAACHI BOLLEE THAA ,, EK BHI BAAT MAIN CHALAKI NAHI CHUPII THI USS WAQT.......ISS MAARI MAIN TO YE MAANTA HUN KE SAACHAA ARR MEHNTI JAAT GIR KAR FIR SAMBHALTA HAI AUR APNA MUKAAM ZAROOR HAANSIL KARTA HAI..........

arr hum te chautala saab ke saath hain ,, dil jaan sey,, nd as dev kaka said,, hi is C.M. alws...............mharey taain te wo hi hamesha C.M. rahengey......

Bhai Sumit: Like some body said in the above post...anaa te na chahiye...par philhaal to baat ye he ki Seatel te kad ulta avega...pehlan jail mein te to ulta aa len dyo...ek jail mein te e election ladwaoge...

As long as Jats don't have better things to look upo to...Chautala likes will always find ways to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by nd-chora
    bhai mental level (as per u say) te chotta sei pher bhi try karunga kutch likhann ki. bhai aankh mund ke kisse ke patche na pada karte chaahe koi bhi party ya politician ho, choutala ne isha ke kaam ker diya jo tum aandhe ho re sho uske patche. haryana ka naash karann te shiwa kutch bhi na kara. ar ebbe te congress ki Govt. aai sei, dekho 4 saal baad tak ke ke howe ya nahi, tab dekhi ja gi. sabse bada kaam te eb tahin yu hoya sei ke haryana mein te corruption khatam honn lagrya sei chaahe JBT admission ki baat le lo chaahe aanganwaadi selection ki le lo sab kutch merit base pe hoya sei, ishte bada improvement ke ho sake sei. ar eb POlice ki bharati mein bera patt ja gya sab kutch paani ka paani ho jya ga.

padhe likhe ho ke bhi na samajhte ki choutala ne sirf gher bharann ke shiwa kutch bhi na kara. eb te patche aash chod do uski .Mental level thaara.........
    hahaha.............bhai saab saachi baat katii sahii NISAANEY peyy laagii katii...........ibb kimmee uthaa upar u level aapkaa...thank god ,, oh myyy:eek::p

ibb aapke mental level kii bhi ek thread kadun ke naii........arr jinn baataan te aapka level bera paate saii we bhii likhun ke saath main........main te makhaa kyun bolla public main baddee bhai saab sain.......chalo jaisi aapki marjii......je shuru kar dii naa thread........aap bhi apni vote NEGETIVE PE dee kee aaogey........issii baat aawenn sain aapney........aur main ke kahun ibb........ye jatlanders gawah e hain aagey......

arr hum te padh likh liyee..........arr apna netaa dhundann taain humney kisse ki salah ki jarut koni.....hum te chaal padeyy hain ibb......arr aagey raam raah dikhawegaa......
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

Daangi Bhai sahab , aapne bhi baat ka kati GOO tha diya........... ROOKKA @GOO........ aap jisse SHYANE manas tai ya umeed kona thi humme................ JATSINGH bhai ki saari post MATADOR(AMBEDKAR) ar DALIT tai shuru hoowe ..... ar tharri iss MENTEL LEVEL tai.........ROOKKA @ MATADOR......... aap haamne bhi to batao kon naape tha aapka mental level.......uska naam UZAGGAR karo ne..... nuoey KULLHO main GUDD kyon phodo sai........ ROOKKA @ KULLHO main GUDD..............

Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by ratheetheraist
    Bhai Rathee...ek baat ko kehne ke ek se jyada tarekey hote hai...and I used one of them. Keep guessing! Baaki teri dedication ka jawaab nahin.

Anyway, it doesn't matter who is Haryana CM but what matters is upliftment of community and state.
    Suit the action to the word, the word to the action.

Though its difficult to predict political outcome in India, but my gut feeling is that Chautala Ji might never return as CM. My logic is based upon the fate of Ch. Devi Lal Ji who lost four elections from Rohtak. I can not think of any political combination which Chautala Ji can create and then become CM.

RK^2

hmm........

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    Though its difficult to predict political outcome in India, but my gut feeling is that Chautala Ji might never return as CM. My logic is based upon the fate of Ch. Devi Lal Ji who lost four elections from Rohtak. I can not think of any political combination which Chautala Ji can create and then become CM.

RK^2
    rk uncle ji........u too tell me tht ny combination with which Mr. Hooda became C.M..........?????

Hooda saab ka luck acha thaa arr kimmee mhara bhii hogaa ,, akk jaat CM bann gyaa.........nahii te BHAJNU KAANA ferr ghummaa dentaa lathh saa.......

this game is not same all the time............KALL BAAJI UDHAR TO AAJ IDHAR..

AAP EK BAAT AUR BATA DYOO NEYY.............AKK HOODA SAAB NEY KITNI CONSTITUENCY CM SAVIKAAR KAR RII THII...???

AGAR THE MAATA OF KANGRESS SHONIA , EK CANDIDATE NE PAKKA KAR DETII AKK YOO CM BANEGAA.....TE BURA HAAL HO JAANTA ISS PARTY KA BHII.......

BHAJAN LAAL NEEY JITWAA DII PAARTY ELECTION ARR BAGA DIYAA BAHAR KAANGRESS NEYY...........KE PAARTY SAII YAA..........????????

KAANGRESS NEE NON JATS VOTES EE TE JITAATI RAHI HAIN AAJ TAAII.........IBB MAIN TE ISSEE BAAT MAIN RAAJI SUN AKK SUSREE YE CHANDIGARH AR PANCHKULA KEE KHATRI PATRI MUKHARJEE APNNEE BILLAN MAIN BADD REE SAIN..............THAADO ROWWANN LAAG REE SAIN...........MOJJ HO RII SAI APNI TE YAA EE BAAT DEKH KEY.......

PAR CHAUTALA SAAB KAA WAPAS AANA ZALDI HI TYAA HO JAAEGAA..........4 SAAL KI BAAT NAA DEKHAA KAREE PUBLIC........CHALO DEKHTE HAIN......
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

Umeed pe dunia tiki he...

Talking

Consider again and again the following:
    the right time, the right friends, the right place, the right means of income, the right ways of spending, and from whom you derive your power - Chankya Muni

HMMMMMMM NDIIIIIIIIIII
    Last edited by keshavdahiya; May 18th, 2006 at 04:29 AM.
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya
    HHHMMMM NDIIIII
    HHMMMMM NDIIIIIII
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!