View Poll Results: Is Reservations a Healty Practice?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 11.63%
  • No

37 86.05%
  • No Comments

0 0%
  • Don't Want to Participate

1 2.33%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anti- Reservation Movement!

Post Anti- Reservation Movement!

Dear Frieds, i am sorry for rasing a NON-JAT issue here, but please allow me discuss with you people a few things here.

Reservation: What ever kind of reservation it is,not good. Reservation makes ppl dependent on itself, and they take advantage of reservation every now and then, leading to unhealthy feelings among fellow citizens.I support the anti-reservation movement, do you?

Worst News: It may be one of the worst news after the Independence. Subhash Srivastav an AIIMS student died at 6:44 pm on 20/05/2006, because of hunger strike protesting against reservation. Media is not allowed to cover it. Please pass this to all and help not to let down his sacrifice.

Double Face of Govt: On one end govt is making all out efforts to get doctors back to work and on other end medicos are asked to vacate hostels and are being mentally harrased by the govt in time of need.

Please Note: These are my personal ideas i want to share with you ppl out there, i mean no persoanl offence to anyone of fellow reader.

Regards,
    Aakash Tahlan.
    Aakash Tahlan,
    Software Quality Analyst.

I do not rely on the mdei for my news anyway.

They cover what gets them ratings and is politically correct. No one would have covered politicians accepting bribe on camera, had there been no ratings potential in this story.

Here, we think that the media is baised. While on the other hand I was reading an interview with some Chamaar leader who was whinning that the media doesn't cover their side of the story well enough.

The other day was talking to Amit Sansanwal (Edmonton, Canada wala). He raised a discussion about the book "Animal Farm." When I see the chammars getting all undue preference, I see the story repeated in real life.

Realism!!!

Reaility

GENERAL CATEGORY= Encouraged by Respect, Fight against the Waves.
    OBC= Depressed by less Respect of category, Float in calm water
    SC/ST= No Respect, Float with Waves

Current Situation
    For us (JATS)
    "Agar reservation hoga to JATon ko bhi uska hissa dena hi hoga", this should be our move otherwise we may suffer (ye naare waare, aandolan waandolan to hote hi rahte hai). Including JATs in central OBC list is the solution of this problem, because uske baad OBC WOBC ka funda hi khatam ho jaayega jab sabki watt lag jayegi.

Waise bhi JATon ke upar tag to lag hi gaya hai OBC ka to kyo naa inki aisi ki taisi kar hi di jaaye.
    What do u think?
    FIGHT FOR A BRIGHTER INDIA

Angry Shame on the Jats hoping for reservation : U r worthless

We should be dead set against reservation because it is not healthy .. it is just fundamentally wrong ........... because Jats are OBC in certain states does not mean that reservation is a correct policy ....

Jats should be ashamed of themselves for claiming reservation .... or for hoping to get it

Reservation is like artificial legs for a handicapped ... are we handicapped ????

We dominate the best land in india .... the heart of economic development and growth and if we will look upto reservation for our development and progress .... then shame on us .... we are worthless ...

If we cant progress with the best of resources and opportunities we have ,,, then what will me make out of the reservation anyways ....

In my frank opinion all the jats hoping for or in support of reservation are a disgrace on our name and race ....
    Last edited by kharub; May 22nd, 2006 at 10:11 PM.
    Foot Soldier - Azad Hind Fauj - becasue the struggle is not over yet

Quote Originally Posted by vjkharub
    We should be dead set against reservation because it is not healthy .. it is just fundamentally wrong ........... because Jats are OBC in certain states does not mean that reservation is a correct policy ....

Jats should be ashamed of themselves for claiming reservation .... or for hoping to get it

Reservation is like artificial legs for a handicapped ... are we handicapped ????

We dominate the best land in india .... the heart of economic development and growth and if we will look upto reservation for our development and progress .... then shame on us .... we are worthless ...

If we cant progress with the best of resources and opportunities we have ,,, then what will me make out of the reservation anyways ....

In my frank opinion all the jats hoping or in support of reservation are a disgrace on our name and race ....

Agree with you bhai..........!
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Thumbs up

I agree with you totally. We jats have potential to survive without any reservation.

In my frank opinion all the jats hoping or in support of reservation are a disgrace on our name and race ....
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

u r right

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya
    Agree with you bhai..........!
    agree with u kharab..........

Quote Originally Posted by crsnadar
    Reaility

Current Situation
    For us (JATS)
    "Agar reservation hoga to JATon ko bhi uska hissa dena hi hoga", this should be our move otherwise we may suffer (ye naare waare, aandolan waandolan to hote hi rahte hai). Including JATs in central OBC list is the solution of this problem, because uske baad OBC WOBC ka funda hi khatam ho jaayega jab sabki watt lag jayegi.

Waise bhi JATon ke upar tag to lag hi gaya hai OBC ka to kyo naa inki aisi ki taisi kar hi di jaaye.
    What do u think?

such a weak and poor thought.. sick
    what a pity ! you really deserve that quota
    Let your friends underestimate your potential, let your ememies overestimate your weakness

Replyyyyy

YAAR TELL ME ONE THING,

IF WE WILL GET THE DOCTORS OR OTHER PROFESSIONALS ON THE BASIS OF RESERVATION , MEANS WE WILL GET THE LESS QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS AND THIS IS NOT FAIR.
    AS I THINK IS THAT JAT DOESN'T NEED RESERVATIONS...
    WE CAN GROW BY OURSELF,NO NEED OF SUCH STUPID RESERVATION TYPE TOOLS.......

Quote Originally Posted by yashmalik
    such a weak and poor thought.. sick
    what a pity ! you really deserve that quota

Quote Originally Posted by anadijatdeswal
    YAAR TELL ME ONE THING,

IF WE WILL GET THE DOCTORS OR OTHER PROFESSIONALS ON THE BASIS OF RESERVATION , MEANS WE WILL GET THE LESS QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS AND THIS IS NOT FAIR.
    AS I THINK IS THAT JAT DOESN'T NEED RESERVATIONS...
    WE CAN GROW BY OURSELF,NO NEED OF SUCH STUPID RESERVATION TYPE TOOLS.......

Satyender, I dont know what you are talking about. I too said the same thing. I am dead against this reservation quota.

I replied against that guy who was in the favour of the quota. Maybe you should have a look again.
    Let your friends underestimate your potential, let your ememies overestimate your weakness

Apply kar de bhai tu to.....fata..fattttt

Really..bhai tujhe dekh ke to yehi lagta hai tujhe sach main jaroorat hai Quoteee ki...Aaj hi apply kar daal
    Quote Originally Posted by crsnadar
    Reaility

Current Situation
    For us (JATS)

What do u think?
    Last edited by see2ravi; May 23rd, 2006 at 02:03 PM.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Dear All,
    I respect views of all but I differ with few of them.

I know no one likes reservation and nor do I.

"IF WE WILL GET THE DOCTORS OR OTHER PROFESSIONALS ON THE BASIS OF RESERVATION , MEANS WE WILL GET THE LESS QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS AND THIS IS NOT FAIR."

Are We Not Getting these so called “quota” doctors and other professionals now?

"AS I THINK IS THAT JAT DOESN'T NEED RESERVATIONS..."

Yes few jats those who are well to do both monetary and professionally don’t need that. By blessing of GOD, I too come in same category.

What about those jats who live in villages and try to earn for good life like we do.

I know they own best land in India ... but how much do they have, population wise it is too less, it is difficult to find a farmer of 100 bigha or more so easily. Land is getting less with every family separation.

Crime rate is so high in our areas... Because youth those who have studied in village do not have jobs ... I personally know jats who have done their graduation and PG’s still waiting for jobs. In village they start schooling late, age factor in general category plays significant role?

Killing of relative even father and brothers is getting so common for land... Y?
    Un employment

I'm not pro reservation, but if it is given to others it should be given to our brothers and sisters also.

“WE CAN GROW BY OURSELF, NO NEED OF SUCH STUPID RESERVATION TYPE TOOLS... “

Yes we can grow by our self, I do agree, but few of us require lifts and if others are getting y should not we.

What I want to say is “if others will get reservation we want it , If no one will get reservation we don’t want it” .

I know we are the best and can achieve anything, even those other can’t.

One more thing I want to add ..... Our caste politician need to address that ... but as usual most of them are sleeping .

regards
    Sandeep Baliyan

Login to view details.
    Mr. Kharub,
    I m totally agree with you.We are belonging to a great cast.Even in History of Jats,i read that in Mahabharta Korevs requested to fight from there side and we did that.We are lucky that we are in this great cast.
    We don't have any need of reservation.

Thumbs up reservation

bhaiyo mein reservation ke bilkul kilaf hu...........
    ham log reservation ke sahare nahi uper uthna chate.......hamari shaan isi mein hai ki ham jo bhi karey nidar kare bina reservation ke sahare ke kare......aaj tak jitne bhi jato ne kaamyabi haasil ki hai vo bina kisi reservation ke ki hai...........jo log reservation se uper aate hai vo cahye kitna bhi paisa kama le kitni bhi badi post par pauch jaye unke liye ek ghrina maan mein rahti hai hamesha.........ham us ghrina ke paater nahi banege....
    ........................JITE HAI SHAAN SE JIYENGE SHAAN SE......................
    Harish Dahiya
    gaav:kidoli,sonepat
    right now in:Delhi, India

SANDEEP BHAI,
    iska illage reservation nahi haryana ke education boards mein change hai........agar schooling hi achi nahi ho payegi to reservation ka sahara le kar vo kuch ban kar bhi kuch nahi ke jaisa hoga.........hamari haryana sarkar ko is baare mein dhayn dena chaiye..........CBSE education system lagu karna chaiye.........schoolo mein english Ist class se hi shikani chaiye.........

Quote Originally Posted by sandeepbalyan
    Dear All,
    I respect views of all but I differ with few of them.

I know no one likes reservation and nor do I.

"IF WE WILL GET THE DOCTORS OR OTHER PROFESSIONALS ON THE BASIS OF RESERVATION , MEANS WE WILL GET THE LESS QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS AND THIS IS NOT FAIR."

Are We Not Getting these so called “quota” doctors and other professionals now?

"AS I THINK IS THAT JAT DOESN'T NEED RESERVATIONS..."

Yes few jats those who are well to do both monetary and professionally don’t need that. By blessing of GOD, I too come in same category.

What about those jats who live in villages and try to earn for good life like we do.

I know they own best land in India ... but how much do they have, population wise it is too less, it is difficult to find a farmer of 100 bigha or more so easily. Land is getting less with every family separation.

Crime rate is so high in our areas... Because youth those who have studied in village do not have jobs ... I personally know jats who have done their graduation and PG’s still waiting for jobs. In village they start schooling late, age factor in general category plays significant role?

Killing of relative even father and brothers is getting so common for land... Y?
    Un employment

I'm not pro reservation, but if it is given to others it should be given to our brothers and sisters also.

“WE CAN GROW BY OURSELF, NO NEED OF SUCH STUPID RESERVATION TYPE TOOLS... “

Yes we can grow by our self, I do agree, but few of us require lifts and if others are getting y should not we.

What I want to say is “if others will get reservation we want it , If no one will get reservation we don’t want it” .

I know we are the best and can achieve anything, even those other can’t.

One more thing I want to add ..... Our caste politician need to address that ... but as usual most of them are sleeping .

regards
    Sandeep Baliyan
    Harish Dahiya
    gaav:kidoli,sonepat
    right now in:Delhi, India

If one has ability to excel then his caste or community can never be a hurdle.Its bull **** that goverment is playing games with students,keeping education at stake....Its well said "Politicis is a dirty game' and ofcourse only dirty people can play it proficiently ,so did ARJUN SINGH.I feel ashamed for having politicans like him in our nation.We again need freedom fighters to fight for the rights.

We The Jaats Don't Need Any Reservations.hum Tukdo Par Nahi Palte.

Login to view details.

Arrow I am totally against reservation

what Pandit Nehru said against Reservation....

and Now Congress doesn't care about their own principles, just for the sake of Votes ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image001.gif 
Views:	36 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	1230  

Quote Originally Posted by deepika
    If one has ability to excel then his caste or community can never be a hurdle.Its bull **** that goverment is playing games with students,keeping education at stake....Its well said "Politicis is a dirty game' and ofcourse only dirty people can play it proficiently ,so did ARJUN SINGH.I feel ashamed for having politicans like him in our nation.We again need freedom fighters to fight for the rights.
    So miss deepika, from where they came.... we, ourselves are the fighters, if we think... but what can we do just we can write here as our blood is too cold to take action...
    JAT-just as tigers with rifles n lilies sehrawat rk....................

In my frank opinion all the jats hoping for or in support of reservation are a disgrace on our name and race ....
    I don't like reservation either Kharab Saab. Yes, it is fundamentally wrong and not healthy...agreed

BUT reservation has been there and will be there in India (for a long time it looks like). So...hadicapped or not if you are included it helps. Talking about being handicapped, most of our Jats are handicapped in terms of education, poverty, job situation and what not.
    Best land in India!?!? says who? Most of Haryana is dry...sara pani to Punjab ke paas he bhai, there are only .5" tubewells in Haryana.
    Log bhukhe maran laag re sein gamman mein!!!

Arr isi jhoothe pride, race arr name ke chakkar mein khul ke mazdoori bhi nahin kar sakte Jat bechare

Who says we have best resources and oppurtunities...we as Jats never had them and we still don't have them.
    shame shame or disgrace...zaroorat mand ko poochho ki usko kya chahiye...gareeb zamindaar ko ghar mein kam se kam ek naukri karne wala beta chahiye

Nonetheless we need to have quality education in our kids so that they won't need it tomorrow as much as they do today

Finally I am in support for Jat to be included in reservation quota if reservation has to be

In my frank opinion all the jats hoping for or in support of reservation (only if it has to be) are NOT AT ALL a disgrace on our name and race ....
    Last edited by chhillar; May 26th, 2006 at 04:02 AM.