Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: To Admins and Mods of Jatland...

Thats funny... that translates into "pay and get your post read":-)... But I guess people already read everything... is it like slope of demand curve already tending to zero?...

-vinod

Quote Originally Posted by ratananmol
    From an economic perspective those who want to write with different fonts should donate $10 an year to jatland , a suitable price to pay for being "creative" and "different". These things come at a cost which cant be passed on to others because of the cognitive effort sincere ppl devote to such posts. You want a bigger hoarding on the roadside...pay for the road accidents that it will cause.
    Best, Anmol.
    It may be that universal history is the history of the different intonations given to a handful of metaphors. -J L Borges

Inetentiaon Vs interpretation

Quote Originally Posted by vinodks
    Welcome dude... some of what you wrote is true though most of it is irrelvent to the topic of thread... nobody has been insultingly referred, plz don't invent raw material here which could make this issue seem worse than what it is... Not surprising to see how fast bad news travels... anyway, take it cool...

-vinod
    Dear Vinod,
    Your remarks about DevDahiya Ji are not the best choice of words. It can be argued that people behave with no ill-will (Intentions), but eventually interpretation decides whether the comments would hurt any resonable soul. I use a simple test. If I act as a peacemker among rowdy souls, and a person half my age trivilize me by addressing "jaisay log", when I have been applauding him as a bright hope of our community, I would not feel good. I will feel bad, honestly.

The two stories I wrote are not completely out of Context. The first one is the eternal desire of people to see improvement at the cost of misplaced mirth. No matter how they despise the current state of Affairs. They are bound with this antithetical half emotionally. They dont care if the change is impractical.
    The second story is about how the present reality is when we are doping ourselves with an overdose of pride.
    In delhi Jat boys and girl get fake degrees from State Universities or from Haryana, to get married. BEd MEd etc ..You talk to them for five minutes and feel sorry for they are cheating truth. They are ruining every hope of improvement. Cushioned by gang of family memebers, they seeem to thrive locally but no one is bold enough to say that such cheaters can NEVER BE GREAT IF THEY REMAIN LIKE THIS.
    I AGREE TO YOUR CONCERN ABOUT THE IMPROVEMENT OF QUALITY BUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN I AM MAKING A GANG WHERE I SHOULD ESPOUSE EVERY SINGLE WORD YOU WRITE> OTHERWISE I WOULD BE LIKE ONE MR SHERAWAT WHO HAPPENS TO BE SUCH SHEPHERD OF MIDDLE AGED PEOPLE WHO SHOULD NOT BE CRITICISED FOR GENUINE REASONS.
    I HAVE SEEN MR DAHIYA FOR NEARLY TWO YEARS, HE IS A CREATIVE PERSON WHO HAS THE POSSIBILTY TO BREAK ICE MORE THAN MANY FAKE CASES. WHEN MY BROTHER EXPRESSED DISGUST OVER SOME OF HIS FUN, I TOLD HIM TWO YEARS BACK, "HE HAS CONSTRUCTIVE TEAM SPIRIT. WHICH IS SO RARE. EVEN IF YOU DONT FIND EVERY WORD HE WRITES SUITABLE.. "
    I HAVE NOT SEEN HIM PROPOGATING GANG SECURITY LIKE Kilki GANG etc..

VINOD,
    I am not overblowing anything. last time when we were amidst a controversy, you gave me the idea of hiring Jatland as Panchayatis. I hope this time you would draw good conclusions from your own experrience. Anmol and me have probably supported you for a right cause, even when TewathiaJi was palnning to lay you down. We are not here to do politics, but to nurture posibilities which are rational. Even if they are not perfect, they have a very good chance of making a difference. But a blemish is more conspicous with a white backgroud.
    Hence, I pointed the objectionable addressal to Dev Uncle. But a single word should not overshadow your healthy presence on this forum for such a long time. It is best if you resolve this issue amicably with him. Your objection to "prashansa" of rogue elements is appropriate. Give him a call and I am sure we are more humane when talking to people than reading text messages.

I dont HATE KILKI too, but if a person is asking for advice about slip disk and Kilki gang writes HHO HO HOH, HA HA HA.... with obnoxious use of symbols, I despise such internet presence.

GIRLS (MARRIED) SEEM TO BE MOST WORRIED BY SOME OF MY LATER LINES. FIRST OF ALL,
    IF YOU COULD NOT MAKE SENSE OF IT, DRINK A CUP OF WATER AND CHILL. IT IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU. IF YOU ARE A STRANGER, DONT RECKLESSLY TEAM UP AGAINST ME> I AM NOT THE PERSON WHO OVERRATES the impression forum discussion leaves. But if you like glamour and sophistication, you better treat rest with civility. The smiley you have used is completely appropriate.
    I had two bad experiences last year, where the people involved left no choice than misbehaving to ward off there nonsensical involvement with my family.
    Bharat

( Can I correct the spelling mistake in the title of this thread.. Sorrry friends I have just woken up..
    That is "Intention Vs Interpretation")
    Last edited by bharatrattan; May 25th, 2006 at 06:26 AM.

Vinod:
    In economics it is called externality problem.In all such cases the benefits and costs of choice decisions are not borne entirely by decision maker; so a social planner imposes taxes on those who "harm" others and compensate those who are harmed "indirectly". (read Coase theorem in the Dictionary of Economics).
    Anmol.
    Last edited by ratananmol; May 25th, 2006 at 05:08 AM.

HOW MUCH SHOULD BE PAID TO WRITE STUFF WITHOUT ANY LOGIC?
    And that has nothing to do with age etc...i hope ppl will take their private lessons and try to bring some personal changes only.
    From an economic perspective those who want to write with different fonts should donate $10 an year to jatland , a suitable price to pay for being "creative" and "different".
    Best, Anmol.

Hi Ritu:
    That is a more difficult thing to enforce and monitor unlike different fonts.
    First there can be no objective measure of what is "logical"...right?
    And hence for practical purposes this is uselss....second at personal level if somebody has hurt anybody he must tell his three best secrets on this forum...like the number of crushes one had in his/her life etc...i mean there are informal ways to discourage "bad" personal remarks.
    Give him bumps if you meet him or he owes you coffee treat etc...
    Best, Anmol.

anmol,
    you owe me a coffee treat now.tell me where to come to get my treat.
    ritu

Hi Ritu:
    That is a more difficult thing to enforce and monitor unlike different fonts.
    First there can be no objective measure of what is "logical"...right?
    And hence for practical purposes this is uselss....second at personal level if somebody has hurt anybody he must tell his three best secrets on this forum...like the number of crushes one had in his/her life etc...i mean there are informal ways to discourage "bad" personal remarks.
    Give him bumps if you meet him or he owes you coffee treat etc...
    Best, Anmol.

Ok:
    Call me or email me for your time preferences; i am in college park,umd.
    Cant move out for some reasons...
    Anmol.

hey bharat no body is teaming up against u.we could not make anysense out of that part of your comment thats it.
    and talking about response to shobit query 4 backache.deepshikha commented startng with her usual style hehe but did not she give the right advice.I would prefer a doctor like her who can make fun of my disease rather than a doctor who scares me to death with all big scientific terms.and iam not just saying this i have experienced this.I am suffering from fibromyalgia and its my doctor with good sense of humor helping me to comeoutof this.
    so bharat ye apna apna nazriya h.mujhe tumse koi personal grudge to h nahi.ho sakta h meri thinking galat ho.
    part sab to ek jaise ho nahi sakte.
    agar koi baat buri lagi ho to maafi chaugi
    ritu
    Last edited by ritu; May 25th, 2006 at 06:53 AM.

Rai ka pahad banana.
    Is it really such a big issue?
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

I have no mind to fight kaka... I wrote what I felt and if everyone feels that my way of putting it was coarse and offensive then I am sorry... I wouldn't comment on your personal accusative comments on me because that's useless and hurtful to carry on... In the end, real character of people comes up... Temporarily we might have misjudgement of eachother but in the end everyone gets to know everyone...
    People have started using big words like "character" whereas I was just talking about "habits" of few people... Let people talk what they want, it makes least amount of difference to me... Its hard to have a stand without having opposition, so no complaints... No words prove anything, its actions that have lasting effect in long term... So I would spare words for those who wrote against me and won't comment anything, they could be thankful for hundreds of unwritten words that would do nothing but to drag it further... People with maturity would understand and thats what purpose of my post is... This may disappoint those who visit threads like this to see some "tamasha" and entertainment... anyway

Lastly I would say that still my stand is same that people should keep in mind the nature the thread before putting "kilki" and other ridiculous comments and these habits should be discouraged... In fact many people agree with me in this issue while talking in person, only difference is that they don't speak but I did... Still if majority wants it to continue then nobody (except mod.) can do anything and and I would the last person who would have any problem...

-vinod

You know what wrong you did.....? Your thousands of English write ups are not going to help you.If you can give 10% of [of what your are doing now] time to think before you post anything accusing people of ills.....problems of this kind not crop up.It is your creation and hence take care of it now.Character should not be taken as a HOLY COW.....it is sum total of our conduct dear.It was unbecoming of you really.......It was and is a shock for me and will remain so for some more time.If progressive people of our community[like you] behave in such a irresponsible manner than frankly i have my doubts that we can be anything but the grudgingly selfish and boasting chat boxes.Maturity dictates that before putting some one for crucification....facts must be authenticated,which you never find necessary.....and went public shouting at the top of your voice......you could have sent me a mail and clarified your doubts if any but no you wanted to brow beat me and all others with a punch line.....is not it? Vinod i liked you so much for your concerns for the community and your good sentiments but now i have to painfully realize that what you see and expirience in life may not be true always.You have succefully hurt me and many others....and see no reason [further bad] even now.There are no stakes here and still we land up making enemies out here....thats what we come for visiting this site?

If you call them your concerns then i can only feel sorry for you as your concerns should have been different at this juncture of life.Anyways forget it...and move on....i will try take things in my strides and will ask God to forgive you for unwarranted utterances. Do well in life,Move ahead and do your parents pride!

Love

Kaka
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya
    You know what wrong you did.....? Your thousands of English write ups are not going to help you.If you can give 10% of [of what your are doing now] time to think before you post anything accusing people of ills.....problems of this kind not crop up.It is your creation and hence take care of it now.Character should not be taken as a HOLY COW.....it is sum total of our conduct dear.It was unbecoming of you really.......It was and is a shock for me and will remain so for some more time.If progressive people of our community[like you] behave in such a irresponsible manner than frankly i have my doubts that we can be anything but the grudgingly selfish and boasting chat boxes.Maturity dictates that before putting some one for crucification....
    No comments, because I desist from taking it any further... less words, less confusion...

facts must be authenticated,which you never find necessary.....and went public shouting at the top of your voice......you could have sent me a mail and clarified your doubts if any but no you wanted to brow beat me and all others with a punch line.....is not it?
    I had sent you an email 4-5 days back asking ph no. becuase I wanted to discuss the recent practice of few people which I thought you could do something to stop. But I didn't get reply. I also tried to get your no. from common friend(who are participating in this thread) and couldn't get. So It's not that I like to create unnecessary fights in forums. I think this thread will have some good effects though somebody has to come forward to make noise without caring about dirt thrown. Such requests had been made previously but with no effect so someone had to raise voice at the cost of earning scorn for being rude. Log bolenge ki mane kya thekka le rakha hai sudharne ka.... I agree koi thekka nahi le rakha...
    Since moderators are sleeping or are busy in increasing people's warning levels, members themselves has to generate mutual understanding.

If you call them your concerns then i can only feel sorry for you as your concerns should have been different at this juncture of life.Anyways forget it...and move on....i will try take things in my strides and will ask God to forgive you for unwarranted utterances. Do well in life,Move ahead and do your parents pride!
    Love
    Kaka
    Yeah my concern are different at this juncture and I know how much waste of time is it to argue on forums... so trying to move on...

-vinod
    Last edited by vinodks; May 25th, 2006 at 09:14 AM.
    It may be that universal history is the history of the different intonations given to a handful of metaphors. -J L Borges

misunderstanding!!

bharat,

I dont know what made you think that somebody was teaming up against you. I ( and a few other jatlanders )actually didnt get what u tried to explain. What was so wrong if i tried to lighten the mood.

As far as smileys go.. i had used 3 smileys

:p ( which meant i was calling my self dumb and making a fool of myself i consider this a friendly smiley)

( this means confused and i was actually confused if u would get offended)

( i guess you can make this one out..but let me explain this one too... i thought this would make u smile but it did exactly the opposite)..

I dont know where i went wrong.. i cant write mails or write serious stuff like you. there are billions of people and their billion ways of expressing their feelings. You tend to express through words and i did through smileys....
    i had no intention to offend you... why would i ever want to do that?? you give me a reason?? I dont have a personal animosity with you. Infact that was your first mail that i had read. I am actually surprised how people take things so seriously here.. Bharat i guess rather YOU need to breathe easily and take a chill pill.... and go chillax.

take care ( take things lightly.. just a lil suggestion)

No comments, because I desist from taking it any further... less words, less confusion...

I had sent you an email 4-5 days back asking ph no. becuase I wanted to discuss the recent practice of few people which I thought you could do something to stop. But I didn't get reply. I also tried to get your no. from common friend(who are participating in this thread) and couldn't get. So It's not that I like to create unnecessary fights in forums. I think this thread will have some good effects though somebody has to come forward to make noise without caring about dirt thrown. Such requests had been made previously but with no effect so someone had to raise voice at the cost of earning scorn for being rude. Log bolenge ki mane kya thekka le rakha hai sudharne ka.... I agree koi thekka nahi le rakha...
    Since moderators are sleeping or are busy in increasing people's warning levels, members themselves has to generate mutual understanding.

Yeah my concern are different at this juncture and I know how much waste of time is it to argue on forums... so trying to move on...

-vinod

I have recieved no such mail from you Vinod! Yup you must move on! Nice to know that!
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Actually I also don't see any email in my sentbox.. I don't know why I had impression that I sent... one of the those thing that I can't explain... sorry for confusion... but I had asked Anmol your ph no becuase I know he had talked to you in past... anyway leave it...

-vinod

I have recieved no such mail from you Vinod! Yup you must move on! Nice to know that!

Dear Dev ji:
    Vinod is right and had tried to call you a few days ago.

Monika:
    I agree with you.Bharat should try to keep things simple and take it easy.

Best.

Smiley

Quote Originally Posted by monikadahiya
    bharat,

I dont know what made you think that somebody was teaming up against you. I ( and a few other jatlanders )actually didnt get what u tried to explain. What was so wrong if i tried to lighten the mood.

As far as smileys go.. i had used 3 smileys

:p ( which meant i was calling my self dumb and making a fool of myself i consider this a friendly smiley)

( this means confused and i was actually confused if u would get offended)

( i guess you can make this one out..but let me explain this one too... i thought this would make u smile but it did exactly the opposite)..

I dont know where i went wrong.. i cant write mails or write serious stuff like you. there are billions of people and their billion ways of expressing their feelings. You tend to express through words and i did through smileys....
    i had no intention to offend you... why would i ever want to do that?? you give me a reason?? I dont have a personal animosity with you. Infact that was your first mail that i had read. I am actually surprised how people take things so seriously here.. Bharat i guess rather YOU need to breathe easily and take a chill pill.... and go chillax.

take care ( take things lightly.. just a lil suggestion)

Dear Monika,
    I said your smiley use was totally appropriate. As a matter of fact , when I see too many smiley usage, I dont read the post carefully. This is because some timepass elements dont know how to express their thoughts and over use smiley on this forum. Apni Bhasha sudharo, guru Ghantal ban kar rehna band karo.
    "lil" what is that... This Chillax Pillax , and SMS usage has spoiled people to write anything, and feel proud for their parlance.
    Few days back Sumit Dahiya used "piss off" in his post and there was a girl who equated that us "urinating". Please stick to good piece of writing and then chillax. Always Chilaaxing, Everywhere Chilaaxing is not good. Some funny element address ladiies "Maa'm". These men use funny Haryanavi and "Maa'm" together.
    You should be happy that this is lighter, but should not be taken lightly.
    Just kiddin,
    Bharat

Quote Originally Posted by bharatrattan
    Dear Monika,
    I said your smiley use was totally appropriate. As a matter of fact , when I see too many smiley usage, I dont read the post carefully. This is because some timepass elements dont know how to express their thoughts and over use smiley on this forum. Apni Bhasha sudharo, guru Ghantal ban kar rehna band karo.
    "lil" what is that... This Chillax Pillax , and SMS usage has spoiled people to write anything, and feel proud for their parlance.
    Few days back Sumit Dahiya used "piss off" in his post and there was a girl who equated that us "urinating". Please stick to good piece of writing and then chillax. Always Chilaaxing, Everywhere Chilaaxing is not good. Some funny element address ladiies "Maa'm". These men use funny Haryanavi and "Maa'm" together.
    You should be happy that this is lighter, but should not be taken lightly.
    Just kiddin,
    Bharat
    bharat,

ufff thoda sa relax karo mere bhai. I would have said the same stuff to a close friend too.... please try to visualize it " yaar chillax kar" types. Do u think i write or use that stuff professionally?? no i dont. i use it where I feel the environment isnt so formal. Frankly, i dont agree that you should not relax. According to me and what i have been taught, one must relax to make sane decisions and talk sense. Taking tension affects health and life adversely and you know about this more than i do (being a doctor). atleast i try to take things as lightly as possible. I dont want to live half the life god has given to me. (Live as in live).

Rest is your choice.

Be happy...

Monika

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Actually I also don't see any email in my sentbox.. I don't know why I had impression that I sent... one of the those thing that I can't explain... sorry for confusion... but I had asked Anmol your ph no becuase I know he had talked to you in past... anyway leave it...

-vinod
    Bhai Tenne thodi aaraam ki jaroorat hai . 2/3 saal aaraam kar err sabne karan de.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by shooda
    Bhai Tenne thodi aaraam ki jaroorat hai . 2/3 saal aaraam kar err sabne karan de.
    THEEK KAHI AAPNE............................kilkii pe kilkii:D :D :D :D
    Rozz Suraj Ki Tarah Ugg Kar Doobna Nai Chaahtaa..!!
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

Sootrdhaar ki bhee kisi ne suni ya nahin...iski taraf kisi ka dhayan hee nahin hai...And if I started commenting on each post, I'll be one of 'misguided' members...who are discussing everything except the main aim of thread...In the begining I read some of the relevent post, now I am posting this message without reading them as their outlook tells the whole story. It would be better to initiate another thread to fight over this issue.

I hope to see some relevant posts now onwards...baaki aapki marji...Spamming karni to woh sahi...

Navin
    Suit the action to the word, the word to the action.