Thread: Any Electrical Engg ?

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Any Electrical Engg ?

My brother is MS in Electrical Engg from Soutth Carolina State Univ and he graduated in May, 2006. He is looking for a job in his field but with little success. Is there anyone who can help him ? I wish I could, but I am in IT field. Worst to worst case, I have to pull him in IT but I don't want to do that. If he has done something in Electrical Engg, I think he should stick to his field.

I can see that there are few Jatland members who have Electrical Engg background and they have graduated from an American Univ. Any kind of suggestion or help would be highly appreciated.

Ajay

Quote Originally Posted by ajaychauhan
    My brother is MS in Electrical Engg from Soutth Carolina State Univ and he graduated in May, 2006. He is looking for a job in his field but with little success. Is there anyone who can help him ? I wish I could, but I am in IT field. Worst to worst case, I have to pull him in IT but I don't want to do that. If he has done something in Electrical Engg, I think he should stick to his field.

I can see that there are few Jatland members who have Electrical Engg background and they have graduated from an American Univ. Any kind of suggestion or help would be highly appreciated.

Ajay
    hi Ajay,
    I am also electrical engineer. I completed my PHD from TUDELFT, netherlands. I just joined Philips in netherlands. What kind of job he is looking for. what is his background. May I help him if i know little about his background.

thanks
    vikas

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Thanks

Vikas,thanks a lot for your reply. I will ask my brother to e-mail you ASAP( I hope this is fine with you!!)
    Thanks a lot again.

Ajay