Thread: Urgent: Chat hacked

Exclamation

This website is hacked by someone..so if anybody gets any bad message or..anything which they find non authentic..don't panic...plz....

I m tryin to contact administrators of jatland...and going to bring this in their notice..so plz don't panic.....
    Nobody can mess with jatland....
    This is an attempt to disband the growin crew of jatland..so plz be understanding...

can anybody give me the phone no. of satyeshwar..so that i can make him aware of the problem.......
    Last edited by dndeswal; August 23rd, 2006 at 12:56 AM.
    Vishal Dhanda
    SPOKESPERSON

THATHI CHORA....
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

Vishal,
    Nitin is already there.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

Whats going on guys......... vishal can you tell me about this ....

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by rockingguy
    This website is hacked by someone..so if anybody gets any bad message or..anything which they find non authentic..don't panic...plz....

I m tryin to contact administrators of jatland...and going to bring this in their notice..so plz don't panic.....
    Nobody can mess with jatland....
    This is an attempt to disband the growin crew of jatland..so plz be understanding...

he he he khench gya kasaai sbaka....er inke samjh bhi nahi aayi.......ha ha ha ha ha ha.......tham saare samjhe nahi ke.......aare yu dhanda bhai nyu keh se ki koi-o loggin kar le se er kimme-o che ke jatte reh se.........hahhahahahha

mare bate tu bhi to hack kar rehya se...........thodda paani pi le ne bhai.........hahhahahhaa :D:D:p:p

bhadiya tha.......jakhar saab to katti bichal ge the.......
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Thumbs up back Up !

Hello guys,

Chopal is working now.
    Enjoy!
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

nope keshav see..this post is not in humor section, its in about jatland and i m not kidding its serious...u can ask anurana...ram...deswal sir..
    chat section is not working now...
    Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya
    he he he khench gya kasaai sbaka....er inke samjh bhi nahi aayi.......ha ha ha ha ha ha.......tham saare samjhe nahi ke.......aare yu dhanda bhai nyu keh se ki koi-o loggin kar le se er kimme-o che ke jatte reh se.........hahhahahahha

mare bate tu bhi to hack kar rehya se...........thodda paani pi le ne bhai.........hahhahahhaa :D:D:p:p

bhadiya tha.......jakhar saab to katti bichal ge the.......
    Vishal Dhanda
    SPOKESPERSON

THATHI CHORA....
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

ITS WORKIN NOW...............But do something of that hacker..we can trace his IP and can handle that over to CYBER COPS..
    Vishal Dhanda
    SPOKESPERSON

THATHI CHORA....
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rockingguy
    ITS WORKIN NOW...............But do something of that hacker..we can trace his IP and can handle that over to CYBER COPS..
    Bas bhai vishal everything is fine now
    Situation is under control now
    thodi gaat mein thavas rakhya kar bhai
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Its under control... the "site" was not hacked... only the chat (coz of a misconfigured script)...

We've taken care of the issues as needed... Thanks.

Quite understandable............. its a common problem ....it will come again..
    Watch out guys.......

For the meantime the spokesman Mr.Dhande can relax ....
    His very first kilki turns out be hoax one ............. watch out guys....
    hahahahah
    Last edited by dndeswal; August 23rd, 2006 at 12:58 AM.

bhai meri kilki to se katil..dekh le..ebe ek be to bhukamp sa aa gay tha..jatland mein bhi...
    tham bach liyaa..
    hhahahhahahaha kilki...klilkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Quote Originally Posted by gandasa
    For the meantime the spokesman Mr.Dhande can relax ....
    His very first kilki turns out be hoax one ............. watch out guys....
    hahahahah
    Vishal Dhanda
    SPOKESPERSON

THATHI CHORA....
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

Talking well done dude.........

good goin dhandey........sahi jhoothi khabar chhaapey jaa aadeyy:eek:......post ka darupayog nahi hona chahiye bhaii dhayan raakiyee......:p:D
    Rozz Suraj Ki Tarah Ugg Kar Doobna Nai Chaahtaa..!!
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

re jhotti na chaapta...bhai...boojh lo...nambardarron se...deswal bhaisaab...jhakar bhai...ramphal ka bhi mor bana rakhaya us jhakoi ne...

ghane gawah sein is baat ke...

Quote Originally Posted by ratheetheraist
    good goin dhandey........sahi jhoothi khabar chhaapey jaa aadeyy:eek:......post ka darupayog nahi hona chahiye bhaii dhayan raakiyee......:p:D
    Vishal Dhanda
    SPOKESPERSON

THATHI CHORA....
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    good work guys

but i think the people who were there at tht time need to change the password..isint
    i think those people who were there at tht time shd be sent PM to change there passwod,,as i think this guy had actually asked them to eneter the password again ,,,,so just le them know..

wah manisha tu t moderatora ka kaam karan lag rahi se .tu hi to h wellwisher saachi ki latlanders ki.ise kahtae social service aur volunteer work.bahut badiya jo na kar sake moderator vo kar rahi se meri manisha bebe.
    Quote Originally Posted by msingh
    good work guys

but i think the people who were there at tht time need to change the password..isint
    i think those people who were there at tht time shd be sent PM to change there passwod,,as i think this guy had actually asked them to eneter the password again ,,,,so just le them know..