Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Maharana Pratap - A Jat ??????????

are you talking about that great man, whom B S Dahiya followed later? I'm fan of that great man from Noon Majra. Simply Lft. in army but roamed around in all villages to collect Jat history data. His son-in-law was Major General Gahlote? Rana Pratap wala got?

But are you due to that reason supporting this another Gahlote Rana Pratap?

To the best of my knowledge, Rana Pratap never faught for Nation and Religion. He is simply exaggerated character in history. He faught for his own quilas.

Battis quille jeet liye me ne ek dulari rah gayee, chittore pyari rah gayi..

Aise Killon (kheti ki term hai, Killa/Keela, Beegha etc.) ke liye to koi bhi Jat kat marta hai, khali khet me paani ke liye kat marta hai. So what is great if he was fighting for his lost land/fort?

Why he should be national hero for that? Jab ki na ta vo Desh ke liye lad raha tha aur na hi Dharam ke liye.

Baaki achha chalak gorilla tha, Shivaji ka baap tha, marte dum tuk Akbar ke haath nahin aaya
    Last edited by anrtish; November 29th, 2007 at 07:19 PM.

But one point is emerging out of all these posts. That even in Rajputs, those who were converted from Jats had little edge over other Rajputs.

Rajputs were made from different races like Jats, Gujjar, Marathas, Gadhwalis, Kumaonis, Ahirs...etc.....

and by the way it was mughlization, not muslimization, that this Pratap opposed

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Bhaiyo... yoh thread padh ke... meri aankha aage ek scene sa bann gya....kuchh iss prakar....

Maharana Pratap, apni kabr mein padda ho.. aar kayee jat uske kapddey pakadd pakadd ke kheenchty hon ... aar boltey hon... BOL TU JAT HAI.... BOL TU JAT HAI.... Maharana Pratap ne saans nahi aa ra..... issi aafat toh us ne musalmana gail laddayee mein bhi nahi dekhi thee.... Jat toh Musalmana ke bhi baabu likkdey... Marey-od ki bhi gail na chhoddtey...

Maharna Pratap, haath jodd ke khadda sei... aar kehwe sei.. Jaton, menne baksh dyo... menne baksh dyo.......meri galti ho gayee jo menne ek do laddayee dhang tein ladd lee... famous sa ho gya.... menne baksh dyo.......

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!

Login to view details.
    galti isne nahi iske dada ne kari thi.ek rana sanga hota tha jisne babur ko invite kiya aur saare india ka mughalization kiya.

Login to view details.
    rajputisation kiya

Login to view details.
    rajputisation continued as recent as shivaji was corronated from bhonsle
    he was converted from maratha to gahlaut rajput though marathas were never rajputs.they never figured in akbar's time,but really shivaji never could have followed those gahlauts and got caught in this gorilla warfare but,thanks to him that still he could release himself.even scindhias are marathas but they call themselves as rajputs.
    Last edited by vikrammeel; December 1st, 2007 at 12:16 AM.

Login to view details.
    babur crossed Indus with 12000 horses. where Sanga Rana united all forces of Rajasthan , and his influence reached pealia khar a river near agra, that alarmed Lodhis.
    Last edited by vikrammeel; December 1st, 2007 at 12:38 AM.

Login to view details.
    for the first time baarood (originally from China) was introduced in India and Rajputs with their swords were no match for it.

even till late like Rajputs even though closest to Mughals (like Sawai Jai Singh) were kept away from learning the tacticts of explosives.

and ultimately Gokula Jat, Marathas, Jat Sikhs.. etc. were there
    to repent for the decision of Rana Sanga.
    Last edited by vikrammeel; December 2nd, 2007 at 04:14 AM.

aur babri masjid kand ne sara India bhugte se Babur, Rangila etc. daroo peewe the aur ladies ke badle Jagir dewe the. Rangeela ne te ek nachne wali se byah kar liya aur us ka jo bhai tarbooj beche tha use Multan ka governor bana thiya.

Vo Nadir Shah ke zamane me Abhi Dilli Door Hast Walla Rangeela.

And this Jauhar story at Chittoregarh of Rani Padmini is also superfraud.

Login to view details.
    providing troops and ladies to moghuls was one way traffic only, I suppose, Raviji. Where immediately a much better ruler like Sher shah Suri could have access to these Cannons where due to a cannon he died. Where Rav Hemu could have the courage to fight moghuls. where these great Rajputs were sleeping in those hours?

They never figured when mahmud ghazni was defeated back by Jats yet calling them champions of hinduism.

they have three over exaggerated/fictitious stories

1. Prithvi raj raso/chandrabardai
    2. haldi ghati
    3. jauhar and hence sati pratha by padmini at chittore

Login to view details.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ravichaudhary View Post
    An extract:Positive role of Udaipur house

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JatHistory/message/2979

Re: Role Jats in NW India- part 4 Rajputs opt for Pakistan

RAJPUT PRINCES OF RAJPUTANA PLAN TO OPT FOR PAKISTAN

The Maharaja of Jodhpur had by early 1947 made up his mind to accede
    to Pakistan and by eliminating the Jat troops from his Army he was
    emboldened in his resolve. However, his advisers counseled that it was
    advisable to join Pakistan as a bloc rather than alone to ensure the
    safety and continuity of his family rule. The Maharaja of Jodhpur
    thereupon held consultations with his Kinsmen and relations among the
    Rajput rulers of Bikaner, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Kota, Bundi and others
    and they agreed to join him. They however were of the opinion that if
    the Maharana of Udaipur (Mewar) could be prevailed upon to join their
    ranks then almost all the Rajputana States except the Jat Princely
    States of Bharatpur and Dholpur could join Pakistan enbloc and
    constitute a major unit in that country to ensure their safety and
    continuity. The Rajput Princes led by the Maharaja of Jodhpur went in
    a delegation to Maharana Bhupal Singh of Udaipur to request him to
    join them in acceding to Pakistan.

“”When Maharana Bhupal Singh of Udaipur received the invitation to enter
    this arrangement with the Maharaja of Jodhpur and other Princes, this
    descendant of Rana Pratap replied "My choice was made by my ancestors.
    If they had faltered, they would have left us a kingdom as large as
    Hyderabad. They did not, neither shall I. I am with India ".

The Maharana further taunted the Rajput Princes that since their
    families have had in the past matrimonial alliances with the Mughals
    and some of them had held high offices in the Mughal Army and
    administration they obviously would like to maintain close relations
    with Pakistan.

Stung by this caustic remark the Princes made their way to Delhi and
    signed the Instrument of Accession to India”’
    Chittore was in fact Jittore and even alberuni mentioned it as Jattore

Login to view details.
    the biggest authentic empire for it's namesake what these rajputs had was that of rana sanga only.rajput could never cross rajasthan/rajputana even during that peak of their power.

I met many rajputs from Bihar/UP/MP/uttaranchal/Himanchal/Kashmir..etc. they all trace their origin from Rajasthan. When asked about from where in Rajasthan, their fundas are absolutely gol

"Bus do bhai tha ek dusre se lad raha tha aur mughal hamare peechhe tha, is liye hum jo hai yahan bihar/uttranchal me aa ke bus gaya, Rajasthan se. Aakhir Raj/kaj ki ladaayee thi. Munchhon ka sawall tha"

Jitni in ki population India me hai aur jitni Rajasthan me hai aur jitne saal se ye itihas me uchhal kood kar rahe hain (maximum 1000 years????????), us se to yahi lagta hai mere bhaiyo ki big bang explosion shayad universe me na ho ke shayad in Rajputon ke Rajasthan me hua tha. Ya phir nuegunia ka pig ya phir rabbit wali problem australia me na ho ke shyad rajasthan me hui thi?
    Last edited by amiteshv; December 3rd, 2007 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Bhaiyo... yoh thread padh ke... meri aankha aage ek scene sa bann gya....kuchh iss prakar....

Maharana Pratap, apni kabr mein padda ho.. aar kayee jat uske kapddey pakadd pakadd ke kheenchty hon ... aar boltey hon... BOL TU JAT HAI.... BOL TU JAT HAI.... Maharana Pratap ne saans nahi aa ra..... issi aafat toh us ne musalmana gail laddayee mein bhi nahi dekhi thee.... Jat toh Musalmana ke bhi baabu likkdey... Marey-od ki bhi gail na chhoddtey...

Maharna Pratap, haath jodd ke khadda sei... aar kehwe sei.. Jaton, menne baksh dyo... menne baksh dyo.......meri galti ho gayee jo menne ek do laddayee dhang tein ladd lee... famous sa ho gya.... menne baksh dyo.......

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!

Thanks a lot Anil Bhai, mujhe saari thread me sabse achchhi post ye hi lagi...
    And the most important thing is only this that every member from any royal family is married only to a royal family. They're married in a family haing same status and wealth. They don't discriminate their clan or caste, bcz they know the POLITICS. Unka kaam politics karna hota hai.
    I have never read about any king who fought for his people, they fought for their kingdom, to maintain their wealth and to take all pleasure.
    Then what's the POLITICS ?
    POLITICS is to pay historians and preachers for preaching among the common mass that they (kings) belong to their caste/ clan. They fight for them. And they need their young sons for a next battle and the battle'll bring the glory to people. Always young soldeirs are used by the elders in their game of politics.
    Aaj bhi ye hi ho raha hai, PM 75 saal ka hai, chair nahi chhodega.. but uski gandi poltics se soldiers jaan chhod dete hai. He's never worried about them.
    It's a game, a common man should understand it, and use the system of democracy to eliminate so called past glorious sacrifice for respected kings and their lot of beloved queens.

Bhai mujhe tab jab garv hua jab mene Arya Samaj, Mumbai ke ek functon me ye suna ki kheti karna sabsa achcha kaam hai.. Aur hamare poorvaj kheti karte the... Hum dhartiputra hai na ki koi Rajput aur ruler kaum ke log...jinko maans aur sharaab isliye pilaayee jaati thi taki vo ladaayee me achchhi tarah se perform kar sake... Mere parivar me koi wine ya meat ka use nahi karta simply bcz it has never been our culture in past. We were never indulged in war for our caste or clan, but our cast produced many many saints... All Sikh Guru Sahibs are examples of innocents Jats.

Sahee Bola.

Jatland PagalPan ke dor se gujar raha hai, khooch ko chod kar-ke.

Bahoot khhob Anil JI and Prashant Ji.

Quote Originally Posted by prashanthooda View Post
    Thanks a lot Anil Bhai, mujhe saari thread me sabse achchhi post ye hi lagi...
    And the most important thing is only this that every member from any royal family is married only to a royal family. They're married in a family haing same status and wealth. They don't discriminate their clan or caste, bcz they know the POLITICS. Unka kaam politics karna hota hai.
    I have never read about any king who fought for his people, they fought for their kingdom, to maintain their wealth and to take all pleasure.
    Then what's the POLITICS ?
    POLITICS is to pay historians and preachers for preaching among the common mass that they (kings) belong to their caste/ clan. They fight for them. And they need their young sons for a next battle and the battle'll bring the glory to people. Always young soldeirs are used by the elders in their game of politics.
    Aaj bhi ye hi ho raha hai, PM 75 saal ka hai, chair nahi chhodega.. but uski gandi poltics se soldiers jaan chhod dete hai. He's never worried about them.
    It's a game, a common man should understand it, and use the system of democracy to eliminate so called past glorious sacrifice for respected kings and their lot of beloved queens.

Bhai mujhe tab jab garv hua jab mene Arya Samaj, Mumbai ke ek functon me ye suna ki kheti karna sabsa achcha kaam hai.. Aur hamare poorvaj kheti karte the... Hum dhartiputra hai na ki koi Rajput aur ruler kaum ke log...jinko maans aur sharaab isliye pilaayee jaati thi taki vo ladaayee me achchhi tarah se perform kar sake... Mere parivar me koi wine ya meat ka use nahi karta simply bcz it has never been our culture in past. We were never indulged in war for our caste or clan, but our cast produced many many saints... All Sikh Guru Sahibs are examples of innocents Jats.
    u seems quite ignorant about our history...do u ever find jats inferior from rajputs in war ?...check out the source of modern history....we were the ancient rulers but later on derogated by brahmins ..and my dear, all sikh gurus were KHATRIS not Jats ..yes, it were jats who became followers of sikhism on large scale bcz of their monotheism theology.......
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Rana Partap can not be a Jat ,When we see Jats's resistance. they fought till last drop of blood let it be Gokula or Nahar Singh but never sent apology letters to fearing hardship of life.

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    Rana Partap can not be a Jat ,When we see Jats's resistance. they fought till last drop of blood let it be Gokula or Nahar Singh but never sent apology letters to fearing hardship of life.
    n what bloody national or hindu hero, this rana had no concept of nation.. he simply faught for his own fort of chittore/jittore/ rather jattore as alberuni mentioned it. even this shahenshah aqbar was not the king of hindustan he till last ruled just half of india. aqbar had no taste of marathas and south indian fellows. In fact in those days only trans indus was called as hindustan...thats why all arabians called all hindustani as jats only....

any when the conquerer aqbar had no concept of indian sub-continent as hindustan how could this pratap imagine that?

his army included more than 50% muslims led by hassan khan mewati... remaining Jats, Meenas, Bheels.. etc.

even in his own words of rana that he he sang

"Battis quile jeet liye me ne ek dulari rah gayee chittoe pyari rah gayee..."

he never uttered that hindu or hindustan rah gaya ....

aise to kisi jat ka makan ya khet koi kabja le us ke khet ka pani koi kaat de to jat aksar murder karne tuk ki sochta hai...

guru gobind singh had a taste of pahadi rajputs resistance. I happened to be in himanchal there found a board "tresspassers will be shot dead" amazingly I peeped inside and found that rajput king nashe me dhutt hai aur bandook le ke baitha hai aur bakrian chara raha hai. All rajputs were like this they had only two so called big empires one that of prithvi raj another of sanga rana.. they are also doubt ful of being rajputs otherwise there was no empire of rajputs on national scene.. n they never had the concept of nation...