Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Maharana Pratap - A Jat ??????????

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

pratap was a rajput

no doubt that rulers of mewar were the most upright ones of all time kings . and thats exactly the reason why every one right from gujjar , jats marathas want to associate themselves with Rana Pratap . naturally when ever a hungary man gets enough meals he start glorifying himself and start denigrating others. and this is exactly what one should never forget .

rajputs made a lot of mistakes but that doesnt take credit out of them for so many other fine points.

Rana pratap is not a thousand year old icon. he lived just four hundred years back and how could the whole history be manipulated to make him a rajput from jat .
    chittor was never jittor . this is imagination of few idiots who have made mockery of jat history . how has jittor came to be known as chittor in just few hundred years .

jauhar and sati episodes would have been false if those wont have persisted till some time back . dont forget diwrala episode which happened few years back only where a rajput bride sat on her husband pyre . is there anything which could prove that jauhar were not performed .
    rather queens of bharatpur refused to perform any such jauhar even when their self respect was at stake with surajmals army fleeing when abdali invaded.

bhaiyo itihaas kar kahte hain ki RANA PRATAP ek desh bhagat thha wo desh ke liye musalmano se ladda ....uss samaye shyaad hindustaan ka wajood nahi thha sabhi alag alag riyaasate thhi.. phir yo RANA kunse desh ke liye lad gaya ...
    dushri taraf kahte hain ki AKBAR ek mahan badshaah thha usne pure desh ko ek kiya , uske raaj me sabhi dharam jaatti ke mil kar rahte thhe .. agar AKBAR ek achha badshaah thha to phir RANA desg bhagat kaise huwa wo to sirf apni riyaasat ke liye ladda tha , hindustan ke badshaah se ladne wala desh bhagat kaise huwa ..
    .. . rahi baat RANA ke jaat hone ki to sabhi RAJPUT pahle jat ya gujjar thhe.. ye to hume school ki kitaabo me bi padaya gaya thha ki , bahmano ne mount ABBU pe yaag kiya jaha 4 kashtriye ne janam liya CHAUHAN , PAWAR/PARMAR , SOLANKI, PRIHAR/PARTIHAAR ..jo ki jaat gottar hain...
    agar yaag se hi paddha hote hain to abb paddha karke dekha dyo ne ye brahman...

Login to view details.
    just because some jat gotras are similiar to rajputs doesnt mean that rajputs opriginated from jats rather it is vice versa . for e.g., after fall l of prithviraj some of his chauhan chieftans stayed in present north haryana .similarly his kins after moving back to ajmer migrated to ranthambore (the famous Gopala ). that means they have a definite history . but what about similar clans among jats could chauhans in jat prove why they are so few numbered and how they came to be agrarians from one time rulers .

as far as calling akbar a great king who united India is a theory floated by present day pseudosecularists. secularism was not a agenda at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by jhujharu View Post
    just because some jat gotras are similiar to rajputs doesnt mean that rajputs opriginated from jats rather it is vice versa .

The statement does not follow any logic.

One can only conclude s that some Jat and Rajput gotras are similar.

From the above one cannot draw any conclusion as to which originated from which group - jats from rajputs or rajputs from jats.

This subject has been discussed in detail on the Jathistory group, feel free to visit, join, and go through the archives

Ravi Chaudhary

P.S. Rana Pratap was a brave man.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by ravindersura View Post
    bhaiyo itihaas kar kahte hain ki rana pratap ek desh bhagat thha wo desh ke liye musalmano se ladda ....uss samaye shyaad hindustaan ka wajood nahi thha sabhi alag alag riyaasate thhi.. Phir yo rana kunse desh ke liye lad gaya ...
    Dushri taraf kahte hain ki akbar ek mahan badshaah thha usne pure desh ko ek kiya , uske raaj me sabhi dharam jaatti ke mil kar rahte thhe .. Agar akbar ek achha badshaah thha to phir rana desg bhagat kaise huwa wo to sirf apni riyaasat ke liye ladda tha , hindustan ke badshaah se ladne wala desh bhagat kaise huwa ..
    .. . Rahi baat rana ke jaat hone ki to sabhi rajput pahle jat ya gujjar thhe.. Ye to hume school ki kitaabo me bi padaya gaya thha ki , bahmano ne mount abbu pe yaag kiya jaha 4 kashtriye ne janam liya chauhan , pawar/parmar , solanki, prihar/partihaar ..jo ki jaat gottar hain...
    Agar yaag se hi paddha hote hain to abb paddha karke dekha dyo ne ye brahman...
    भाई सुरा जी ये ठीक है की राणा प्रताप अपनी रियासत के लिए लड़ा था .
    पर देश भक्त उसको इसलिए कहते है की उस टाइम अकबर जहा से भी गुजरता
    था वो रियासत उसको बादशाह मान कर उसको अपने खजाने से धन दौलत
    और आपनी बहन बेटी उसके साथ ब्याह कर उसको विदा करते थे .
    राजस्थान में एक तो राणा प्रताप और दूसरा भरतपुर का जाट राजा सूरजमल ने
    असा करने से बादशाह को मना कर दिया था . बाकि सारे राजपूत राजा बिक गए थे .
    इसलिए अपनी रियासत को बादशाह के अधीन नही कर के उसने मेवाड़ राज्य को
    देश भक्ति का सबूत दिया था / इसलिए वो देश भक्त राजपूत शासक था / रही बात अकबर के
    महान होने की तो उस टाइम सब कवि विद्वान उसके दरबार में बैठ कर इतिहास लिखते थे .
    उसको महान कैसे नही लिखेंगे .

I dont think Maharana Partap was jat.
    But Sisodia dynasty used to live in around Hissar region, Patan being one of there major village. They were defeated by Kaliramna Jats and were driven out from there. Even to this day Sisodias consider Kaliramnas as there enemy.

niether this rana faught for his nation nor for his religion. neither is he so important to be discussed in indian history.

his army consisted of only 3000 men in his most famous battle at haldi ghati, out of which 1500 were muslims led by hassan khan mewati, many bheels, jats ...gujjars ...n rarely or hardly a few rajputs were there...his own brother shakti singh was posed against him....his ...chetak horse could not cross a little drain... n leave apart india .... even his aka aqbar was not even the shahanshah of hindustan... aqbars boundaries that time hardly crossed vindhyachal...i.e. central india..

rajput could never rule on scene. un ke liye rajasthan se bahar aana hi bahut mushkil hota tha. there were only two rajputs sanga, n prithvi. while second is doubtful to be a rajput...and the dynasty of first is full of traitors....
    Last edited by Samarkadian; October 1st, 2008 at 10:25 PM. Reason: History section should be avoided from one liner information.Thanks

prataps father udai singh, was against pratap,.. in fact story of panna dhai ... goes that his mama ranvir singh daaro pee ke panna dhai ke bete ko khatm kar aya tha...pratap's son amar singh cursed pratap...

Smile A Suggestion

After reading the above posts regarding Maharana Pratap, now I think that the option to answer related to our history should be restricted only to the members those who are eminent scholars of history. If any body who is not concerned to history puts his views, not only creates controversies and confusions but also harms the dignity of that particular character or topic, hence the essence does not come. Other members should given the right only to put a question but they should not entitled for the right to give their views. This will help all of us to know more about our past in a systematic way.
    We can also put an provision for the normal members, if they want to share their views on that particular topic then they would effort to mention a rational and acceptable source of their opinion. The source should be clear not the controversial one.
    Now I request to the honorable members along with the moderators to consider my suggestions.

koi roko yaar en logo ko partap aak jat

eb ki barri shivaji nai pakad or bata yo kit ka jaat tha or us kai baad bahut aaadmi hai akbar nai pakad liyai bool diyai kai moola jaat hai lagya rah bhai jis nai bhi ya sochi khub sochi mast ho kai lagya rah:D:D

Quote Originally Posted by kannumix View Post
    eb ki barri shivaji nai pakad or bata yo kit ka jaat tha or us kai baad bahut aaadmi hai akbar nai pakad liyai bool diyai kai moola jaat hai lagya rah bhai jis nai bhi ya sochi khub sochi mast ho kai lagya rah:D:D
    bhai shivaji ..balyan gottri jat thha...thhodi history padiye clear ho jaagi
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

Chhatrapati shivaji balyan hai kun si history mai hai

raka bhai kunsa shivaji balyan bana diya mai maratha shivaji ki baat karu hu or eb nu mana kah diyo kai maharaja surajmal nai jo saina maharashtra mai bhaiji thi us mai balyan bhi thai or shivaji un sai hi paida hua hai .........nahi zhail paunga yaar is traha ki history :D

Quote Originally Posted by anrtish View Post
    prataps father udai singh, was against pratap,.. in fact story of panna dhai ... goes that his mama ranvir singh daaro pee ke panna dhai ke bete ko khatm kar aya tha...pratap's son amar singh cursed pratap...
    Quote Originally Posted by anrtish View Post
    niether this rana faught for his nation nor for his religion. neither is he so important to be discussed in indian history.

his army consisted of only 3000 men in his most famous battle at haldi ghati, out of which 1500 were muslims led by hassan khan mewati, many bheels, jats ...gujjars ...n rarely or hardly a few rajputs were there...his own brother shakti singh was posed against him....his ...chetak horse could not cross a little drain... n leave apart india .... even his aka aqbar was not even the shahanshah of hindustan... aqbars boundaries that time hardly crossed vindhyachal...i.e. central india..

rajput could never rule on scene. un ke liye rajasthan se bahar aana hi bahut mushkil hota tha. there were only two rajputs sanga, n prithvi. while second is doubtful to be a rajput...and the dynasty of first is full of traitors....
    please correct some facts

1.banvir was not mama of uday singh ,here you are talking about some ranvir singh ,who was he ?
    2.as you say sanga's dynasty full of traitors please give the name of other traitors, bappa rawal,rana kumbha,pratap,rana karan,jagat singh, are these kings traitors. kindly enlighten me.
    3.according to your information rajputs ko rajsthan ke baahar aana mushkil hota tha,then who were bundelas like champatrai,chhatrasal ,sarandha,durgavati.
    4.prithvi raj is not a rajput ,so who are these rana ratan singh, hathi hammir , surjan singh,
    5. in haldi ghati hakim khan sur faught with rana no hasan khan mewati was there,nor jats were present .
    6.you say hardly there were rajputs ,during those wars muslims and rajputs constituted mainstay of armies .
    7.where it is written amar singh cursed his father.
    Last edited by singhran; October 5th, 2008 at 02:38 PM.

what is the basic difference bw jats and rajputs. can they intermarry?

Quote Originally Posted by sktewatia View Post
    yes Upenderji, I spent my childhood in Sihaul. I think Bagichi wale Sahi Dada was ancestor of Gahlotes in Sihaul. My nanaji was Ch. Ram Richhpal Singh, he was Assistant Registrar of Co-operative societies in Undivided Punjab before 1947 and later in Haryana. My mother knows your Grandpa. Its good to see you. My best wishes!
    Tewatia sahab
    can u tell me what is the basic difference be jats and rajputs. i m in love with a rajput girl, can i marry her?

Quote Originally Posted by arvind1069 View Post
    Tewatia sahab
    can u tell me what is the basic difference be jats and rajputs. i m in love with a rajput girl, can i marry her?

Of course, you can.

The Jat way is avoid certain goths, mother , father, and so on.

Many Jat and Rajput goths are common.

Ravi Chaudhary

all four major dynasties of India like Maurya, Kusan, gupta, harsha never spoke themselves as rajputs. it were petty kings in rajasthan, not more than sarpanches of big jat villages, who were fond of giving their daughters and sisters to moghuls in lieu of petty kingdoms

these rajputs were even afraid of using singh with their name. as two persons recruited in moghul army like bhagwant mal etc. by aqbar were without the title of singh, its written in jaipur by rajput themselves, in sawai jai singh top khana.

rajput was maha bewakoof and maha phisaddi, aql se paidal, in analysing the reasons of defeat of sang by babur. I feel it was baarood that defeated talwar. though a simple man like sher shah suri could understand the secrets of success like top khana, etc. and within five years he created massive constructive work, all over india and even today most of highways are named after him, he died while a top exploded....

our slave minds incorporated a man like pratap who were not having even bows and arrows even in his most famous battle at haldi ghati, where bheels pathar pahad se ludhka ludhka ke kam chala raHE THE. the pratap was trying to equalize topkhana of Aqbar. mansingh rajput, aqbar ke pithoo ne ek dedh ghante me, char joot mar mur ke ye sub rana phana ki phauj phaj bhaja bhaju di thi....

pher suru howe se bhai is chetak bhagode ki kahani. is yudh ke sangram se yo maharathi pratp issya bhajya issya bhajya, issya bhajya, uk chetak to bechara kayar ki bhanti bhagte bhagte shaheed ho gaya, bechara ek chhota sa nala bhi koni cross kar paya...

all rajputs all over world claim their origin from Rajasthan, which is wrong. because since beginning to present rajput there was never in majority, where I'm describing above were the sarvshreshth rajputs of mewar, among all shreshth rajputs of rajasthan, and among all shreshth battles of theses mewaries haldi ghati is most famous...

aur marte dum tuk ye bhagoda pratap kuchh nue rowe tha, "Battis quile jeet liye me ne, ek dulari rah gayi, chittore pyari rah gayi"

what does it mean?

that this bhagoda pratap, never had the concept of religion or nation his short mind was limited to chittore...
    Last edited by Samarkadian; October 18th, 2008 at 09:03 PM. Reason: To make Concrete post on one topic

battis quille jeet liye me ne ek dulari rah gayee, chittore pyari rah gayee,,

is mahan atma rana jise hum log bhagat jat se compare kar dete hain, pratap nue koni gaya marte dum tuk, ukk

mera hindustan rah gaya???????????????
    mera hindu dharm rah gaya?////////////////
    amar singh n udai singh both cursed pratap, like all other rajputs of rajasthan who were championing in giving their daughters n sisters to them in the name of marriages...just to get ... pretty kingdoms...
    Last edited by snandal1; October 21st, 2008 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by singhran View Post
    this is jat history forum do not make it village comedy forum:rock
    naqli champions of hindu religion where had u gone when somnath was being looted? i suppose that jat looted him back in sindh n perhaps rajput was not born till then?/////???????????????

Quote Originally Posted by singhran View Post
    please correct some facts

1.banvir was not mama of uday singh ,here you are talking about some ranvir singh ,who was he ?
    2.as you say sanga's dynasty full of traitors please give the name of other traitors, bappa rawal,rana kumbha,pratap,rana karan,jagat singh, are these kings traitors. kindly enlighten me.
    3.according to your information rajputs ko rajsthan ke baahar aana mushkil hota tha,then who were bundelas like champatrai,chhatrasal ,sarandha,durgavati.
    4.prithvi raj is not a rajput ,so who are these rana ratan singh, hathi hammir , surjan singh,
    5. in haldi ghati hakim khan sur faught with rana no hasan khan mewati was there,nor jats were present .
    6.you say hardly there were rajputs ,during those wars muslims and rajputs constituted mainstay of armies .
    7.where it is written amar singh cursed his father.
    my dear like from fire altars of mount abu, wd u please enlighten me to show where from u the great intelligent people came from?
    Last edited by Samarkadian; October 21st, 2008 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Sarcastic personal Addressing in history forum not harmonius Sir.