Thread: New users will be moderated from now onwards!

Thumbs up New users will be moderated from now onwards!

Folks,
    There have been several attempts by some idiots who log in and try to defile the peace and harmony of this site. We have already taken steps to ensure that chat is beyond their reach now. From today onwards, we will also moderate any new members who join. This means that the new members will NOT be able to put any posts or join the chat unless one of the admins manually check their profiles and allow them to become regular members first. Even though this will put a much bigger burden on us admins, I think that it will make the member's experience far better as we will be filtering out a lot of filth before it gets to you.

This option may be turned off after some time if we feel that such futile attempts have died down.
    Thanks all for your support!
    -Satyeshwar

satyeshwar bahut hi accha step liya h ye aap logo ne.dhanyawad
    ritu
    Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar
    Folks,
    There have been several attempts by some idiots who log in and try to defile the peace and harmony of this site. We have already taken steps to ensure that chat is beyond their reach now. From today onwards, we will also moderate any new members who join. This means that the new members will NOT be able to put any posts or join the chat unless one of the admins manually check their profiles and allow them to become regular members first. Even though this will put a much bigger burden on us admins, I think that it will make the member's experience far better as we will be filtering out a lot of filth before it gets to you.

This option may be turned off after some time if we feel that such futile attempts have died down.
    -Satyeshwar

re Jai kilki taull to hoya karta..eb to humne JAI BAGH kehni padegi....
    u kata rog kasai ne...swad aa gaye...satte bhai...

nambardarron...yeah mat soochna ki this is thankless job....we are really thankful to u ppl for makin this jatland comfortable for everybody...
    so wat ur efforts are hidden..but still we do acknowledge
    Folks,

-Satyeshwar
    Vishal Dhanda
    SPOKESPERSON

THATHI CHORA....
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

At last......Good step this...I welcome it!
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Bagh....what an apppropriate step....indeed....whoever suggested this Idea is, has a brilliant mind. Wonderful implementation....thanks to YOU
    Folks,

-Satyeshwar
    Last edited by sunitahooda; June 1st, 2006 at 03:51 PM.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Thumbs up thanks a lot BAGH................

this is really a essential step to quarrtine the virus of our Jatland..........
    I praised u for this step..................

Ek BAAT AUR BAGH BAHAR GATE PAI TUM( MODERATOR) DEKH LIYO...
    ER EK AADHA FER BHI NAZAR BACHA KAI BADH GAYA TAI USNAI MAI DEKH LUNGAA CHUPPAL MAIN..........
    UDDE MERA SOTTA DHARA E SAI .........WOH E JUNSAA MODDE PAI KJOSYA THA.........
    EK MAI E KADH KA BAAS TOD DUNGAA SUSRE KAA......................

THANKS A LOT BAGH N ALL MODERATORS.....
    BYE...........

Folks,

-Satyeshwar
    Last edited by yashbeniwal; June 1st, 2006 at 09:38 AM.
    Yash Beniwal
    Life is a challenge accept it !
    JAI KILKI TAULL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs up

Good step Satyeshwar,

I was waiting for it.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Thanks baagh,,,, wonderful work.

Folks,

-Satyeshwar
    राहुल टोकस
    जय किलकी टौल!!!!!!!! :rock

JAI KILLKI TAULL!!!!!!!! :rock

Dear Editor,

It is very good step and will be very helpful for this site in future.
    Lage Raho, Mehnat Karo, Rome was not buit in a day.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Hi,

Fair Enough .... I welcome it.

Regards,
    Sandeep

Thumbs up

Thanks for all your efforts & hard work.

A step in the right direction.Thanks for your efforts to maintain its standard.

Login to view details.
    appreciated

well to go, just one word 'AWESOME'

Thanks,

I appreciate your steps..It's good for all of us...Thanks

Folks,

-Satyeshwar
    "WhAt YoU dO tHe WaY yOu ThInK mAkEs YoU BeAuTifuL"

Login to view details.
    nice step taken
    i appreciate it
    it will banificial for all of us members of jatland

Thumbs up

bhai saattey sarpanch,,,,,,,,,,,,,, good step
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes: