Thread: Is jogging or yoga or gym which of these exercise is better

Is jogging or yoga or gym which of these exercise is better

Hi,

All i want to know is in the:-

1).Morning jogging is better or we should do yoga or we should go to the gym and exercise with those equipments.
    2). In the evening which one of these is better after whole day work in office before computer.

secondly what should be our eating habits:-

1).should we have breakfast,lunch,dinner
    or
    should we have lunch,breakfast only
    or
    should we eat little bit throughout the day as and when we feel.

Everyone plz have his/her comments

Naveen its depend largely on your present buildup and age......
    Gym is very important 3-4 days per week ....to build muscles....
    Its help in the long run and keeps you young.......
    Jogging is extremely important to buildup stamina and burn calories.....
    A couple of hours per week is good enough......
    Yoga -- there is nothing like it......
    Do a mix match of everything and decide for yourself wht works best for you.........
    A good breakfast and a light dinner is all you need
    Never skip the lunch though..........

Yoga is best,
    no doubt

Its mircalous!
    Yoga is only know excercising technique which can work out ur inner organs too!

try it u'll be amazed!

rock on
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Quote Originally Posted by naveenprakash
    Hi,

All i want to know is in the:-

1).Morning jogging is better or we should do yoga or we should go to the gym and exercise with those equipments.
    2). In the evening which one of these is better after whole day work in office before computer.

secondly what should be our eating habits:-

1).should we have breakfast,lunch,dinner
    or
    should we have lunch,breakfast only
    or
    should we eat little bit throughout the day as and when we feel.

Everyone plz have his/her comments
    Naveen Bhai

Aaapka Topic bhoot acha hai. Apni body ko maintain rakhne ke
    liye do cheejo ka dhyan rakhnaa jaroori hai acha khana aur
    mahanat karna. Pooraani kahavat hai iss shareer ko khoovaao
    jawaai ke tarah aur ragdo kasai ki tarah.

Jahaan tak Yoga, Jimm or dusri exercise kee baat hai. Agar aap
    swasth rahan chaahte hai to jogging ke alaawa sabse badhia hai
    swimming and skipping-rope.

Agar aap Neerog bhi rahna chaahte hai to Yoga bhi jaroori hai
    aur Yoga mai kuch nahi hai sirf 7 Pranaayaam jaroori hai.

Aur Salman khaan banna hai to jimm jao par ooske liye acha
    instractor hona jaroori hai kyon ki weightlifting main agar jaraa
    see chook aapko apang bana sakti hai.

Mere khyal se after 30 yoga, skipping rope, swimming, jogging
    acha rahtaa hai.

Quote Originally Posted by netrapalsingh
    Pooraani kahavat hai iss shareer ko khoovaao
    jawaai ke tarah aur ragdo kasai ki tarah.
    Bahut sahi kaha hai jisne bhee kaha hai...I fully agree with this. Jamm ke khao and there shouldn't be any let up while exercising.

For me, I don't do gym...prefer a healthy body rather than 'six packs'. Running is the best thing I like. Bhai Dhankar, you'd wonder that after spending whole day in front of computer, I manage to run for an hour or so each alternate evening. I know it's difficult but u need willpower for everything. I feel drained at 7PM but once I start running, there is no looking back.

Also, morning Yoga is best. I practice some Pranayams in the morning...but 3-4 times a week.

About eating, when u r planning to exercise, u'll have to eat as well otherwise u can't exercise. And ur diet should be proportional. I never miss my breakfast, lunch is a must and can't sleep without having dinner. That's it!
    Suit the action to the word, the word to the action.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    I think free hand exercise like push-ups and sit-ups are equally important besides running, to maintain a healthy body and won't cost you any money. if you are trying to lose weight then high protein diet, fewer calories will help you along the way. after all it depends on calories in vs. calories out.
    I personally like yoga, meditation and swimming.

Bhai Naveen,

Apne Bade Bhudhon ne kai aisi khawatein kahi hain jin par amal kar hum apne aap ko fit rakh sak te hain! like

1. Nashta karo raja ki tarah, dopahar ko khao naukar ki tarah or raat ko khao bhikari ki tarah woh aadmi kabhi bimaar nahi hoga.

2. Purane hakimo ka kahna hain jo aadmi subah paani piye, dopahar main chach piye or raat main sote samay doodh piye woh aadmi kabhi bimaar nahi hoga.

aisi aur bhi kahawatein hain jin par aaj amal karein to koi bimaar nahin hoga!

Regards

Sikander

I used to do yoga as a young kid. Still remember moulding my leg in those" weird knots." There is definitely something about yoga. The effects are evident slowly. You would start feeling healthier after a few days.

On the other hand, gym is a fairly knew thing. Basically speaking, at the gym you train one muscle at a time. There is defnitely a gush of euphoria right after you leave the gym.

I would choose the gym over yoga becuase it makes you look good and feel good, while yoga may jus help you feel good.

I am not sure, how seriously one would take such studies, but here is a news item claiming that Yoga helps breast cancer patients;

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/1...6,00040002.htm

RK^2