Thread: test it????????????

test it????????????

Did you know? You can listen to any PDF instead of reading with Adobe Reader 7 .0 Or 6.0, and the short cut is: Ctrl+shift+b - to hear the entire Document Ctrl+shift+v - to hear the page Ctrl+shift+c - to resume Ctrl+shift+e - to stop Open any PDF File and test.... unbelievable Thanks and Regards Vikas Sheoran S.F. Engg (SAP Labs)

amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.. ...................

Thumbs up

really nice...................

thanks

cheers................
    I'm sometimes too frank for polite correspondence. This sometimes irks people, so I apologize in advance -- my intentions are always to be clear, not curt.

Why , How , Where - It's in my nature.

पढ़्ये-ओड़ तैं कढ़्या-ओड़ स्याणा हो सै

भांग रगड़ क पिया करूँ , मैं कुण्डी सोट्टे आला सुं !!

va kya bat hai

thanks bhai

good one, i tried

Quote Originally Posted by icyvikas1982 View Post
    Did you know? You can listen to any PDF instead of reading with Adobe Reader 7 .0 Or 6.0, and the short cut is: Ctrl+shift+b - to hear the entire Document Ctrl+shift+v - to hear the page Ctrl+shift+c - to resume Ctrl+shift+e - to stop Open any PDF File and test.... unbelievable Thanks and Regards Vikas Sheoran S.F. Engg (SAP Labs)
    --Ajay--
    "Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none"

very very nice info.... but its already posted by vikas kundu
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...ghlight=listen
    n by some other member too ..couple of months ago... but practically it will be difficult for new members to find if the post is already there... so plz keep sharing the useful info.
    I have no signature , Where to put my thumb impression