Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: do u believe in ghosts ans sprits

Rajenderji,

I have seen a TV progamme called 'Sixth Sense'.
    In that program claims to have such powers and tells about relatives of the people. It is like he communicates with the spirits of deceased relatives of the people he interacts live on a tv show.I don't know, how far the truth is. It shows people being in agreement on most of the incident he narrates.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    come on guys...talk some logics...don't spread gossips... i can cook so many stories to make you all believe that I dine everyday with ghosts...and dance with devils....hahahaha...

RK^2
    there is no god, no soul. till I'm alive its ok.

Bhagat singh/lala hardayal etc. did not believe in god/soul.

Budhha was silent about god and soul. Britishers ruled us because of this belief. They remarked "Indians take care of previous birth n next birth, but never take care of their present birth, there should be some one to take care of their present birth, n for that we are here".

I'm also agnostic and scientific.
    Last edited by sktewatia; July 4th, 2006 at 12:05 PM.

Login to view details.
    i have the same question for u vishal then can u plaese tell me who r jats,,,, the way u have written it seems u r just money minded....i think when u write something u should also be aware that we r here to discuss and not to offend them
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodavishal
    u r rt. rajender sir......a person who believes in bhooooot is not jat....:eek:

“Jat Jhat Sanghate”. This means that the terms 'Jat' and 'democratic federation' are synonymous. There is historical evidence of Jats being a part of the greatest wars ever faught.... but no evidence of this that a person who believes in bhoot is not a jat.....
    A person does not believe in such things till it actually happens to self... Its like driving!!! You could never believe you can do a goof up.. till you actually do one!!!!

So Hooda bhai.. chill..... Jat is a human.... and humans somewhere are expected to match their freqeuncy with that of some powers which are invisible....... Talking in terms of quantum mechanics.. every particle has a wave associated with it..... and the huge the particle is... the shorter is its wavelength.... so for a wave associated with a human, it becomes practically impossible to have a superposition with any other..... But chances are there..... Its an equal a priori probabilty!!!

Cheers!!

Shobhit Deshwal

But I do nothing upon Myself, and yet I am mine own executioner!!!!!

Login to view details.

I do

I do believe in ghosts, spirits and rebirth. So far I have only been able to feel presence of such existence and dont know when and where I will get to see one.

Manisha....are we talking about Ghosts that become after death of a human being or Ghosts that are alive in face of humanbeing but actually worse than Human being? I have tolerated who were alive and worse than demons and i do believe in Ghosts but wish to face one i have few horryfying experiences which my friend told me
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Login to view details.
    i would like u guys to share ur stories ,,,u live experiences...aur either of ur friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda
    Manisha....are we talking about Ghosts that become after death of a human being or Ghosts that are alive in face of humanbeing but actually worse than Human being? I have tolerated who were alive and worse than demons and i do believe in Ghosts but wish to face one i have few horryfying experiences which my friend told me

Quote Originally Posted by shobhitdeshwal
    .... Talking in terms of quantum mechanics.. every particle has a wave associated with it..... and the huge the particle is... the shorter is its wavelength.... so for a wave associated with a human, it becomes practically impossible to have a superposition with any other..... But chances are there..... Its an equal a priori probabilty!!!

Cheers!!

Shobhit Deshwal
    If at all there is sprit, its mass less, charge less I suppose (think of a neutrino) and therefore almost impossible to interact with any physical being...

All these things can be a good time pass but in reality it’s all baseless... Sprits, ghosts, devils etc are nothing but conceptual creations of people exactly same way as Disney characters...

RK^2

People i know not everybody believes in anything till they face it themselves. I have always believed in postive and negative energy but something like Ghosts....naah..i never believed it till i saw it myself.

This happened with me in the month of April 2004, I was working in Bangalore. My friend and i planned a trip on a weekend to Goa. We went on the bike. Everything was fine till the time we left Goa. On the way back, we decided to move in the night, so we started around 7.30 in the evening so that we could cover most of the distance in the night. This time we were looking at a different route so that we could reach early (probably a shortcut to Bangalore). So we thought of consulting a Truck Driver and he showed us a way that nobody use to take but then he assured that there was no problem. The only problem was that it was 150 km stretch wherein it was dense jungle and nobody was around. Two police Barricades were there. One on the begining and the other at the end of it (150 kms stretch). Unfortunately, it was no moon night and we were not aware of the consequences of a so called no moon night. So we started our jounrney towards bangalore...(it was from KARWAR --------150 kms---- SAGAR--- TO SHIMOGA TO TUMKUR TO BANGALORE). When we got into this 150 km strech..we noticed there was absolutely nothin visible but the only light of my bike on the road..My friend was a lil scared by then and he started referring to the number of Crosses that he noticed in Goa. We completed around 50 kms on that highway (IT WAS NH-02) and not even a single vehicle passed by..We were both wearing our helmets and it was ghats around in that area..so i couldn't ride fast. My speed was not more than 40 km. Suddenly, we passed by a small bridge and i noticed somebody was sitting on the right side corner with his head down. The moment we passed by him...i noticed some movement and when i turned back to see what happened ....this was a human body without a head.. i confirmed the same with my friend if he also saw the same but prolly he was looking at it from behind while i was riding my bike ...so he said "dont look back" the next moment i noticed my friend started murmuring Hanuman Chalisa. We moved hardly 100 mts from that spot and the worst happened to us..The chain of my bike broke and guess what...we had nothing with us...no mobile signal, no food, no water, no tool box to open the chain cover also...almost nothing....we were stranded and yet another 6 hrs of that night were left. We could hear different noises around since it was a dense jungle. The night was dark and we had no source of light with us but the blinkers of my bike. I switched them on and then waited for time to pass. While we were sitting there..we could feel different kind of things but we didn't see anything for that night after that human being that we noticed on the bridge. My friend was loosing it every moment...he was getting scared of all what we saw but i tried to control things. Finally, we passed the time some how and tried dragging the bike also but since it was ghats we couldn't do much..we were really tired..

Some how that dreadful night passed by but i think so more was there in store for us ....we got hold of few villagers with their bullock carts and kept the bike and got it a lil ahead to just get it repaired. In the morning that place was a beauty..everything was there that a nature can have but no humans beings around...Finally we reached somehow to Bangalore in the evening.

After one week...This friend of mine..was watching a movie called HAWA (I haven't seen it but i believe it has some Ghost scenes in that) at around midnight. suddenly he felt sleepy and went inside his room to sleep. These guys were sharing an appartment with a girl and three other guys including my friend. All of them use to SMOKE. She went inside his room to pick the smokes to see this guy doing some weird activities. He was growling with his eyes wide open at her...she was scared and told him not to do it but her efforts were in vain. Next moment, he got up and ran straightway to the balcony and started growling even more. He sat on the railings of the balcony and started to stare at a water pump next to the building. The girl was so scared that she rang the other two including me...By the time, i reached there...i saw him lying on the floor quitely..when i asked what happened..they said..he is possessed...i was shocked to know that..i never thought anything like that could ever happen...

We had played a cassette of hanuman chalisa and the moment he heard that he got up and went in this room and when i tried speaking with him...he said "Its the same spirit that we saw on our way back from Goa that was calling him back there. he said... he was not in his control..we tried calling up his parents but all in vain...

That night my dearest friend ....got an attack again and this time we couldn't control him...he went and jumped off the 5th floor balcony of his flat....what we saw down was his body in the pool of blood...

After this incident, I have made it a point to travel in the night and i wanna know more and more about these spirits cos i don't know why we couldn't save him or what was so powerful that he coudn't restrict himself from that power which was calling him....

I have travelled to all the small cities in the south of india ...from Goa, mangalore, kerela, tamil nadu and ooty, AP and what not and i have had similar experiences of somebody near or around me ...or somtime i have noticed a small girl or a old man crossing the road, white color dog wherin nobody can be found but only dense jungle but now i don't look back to seek attention.

I have heard... one should not look back if u spot something like a ghost or a spirit. I have had dicussions with the villagers who reside in such remote areas and they do believe that such things are there and very often they have spotted ....

The moral of the story is ....even if you are scared if u see a spirit...be strong from within...to face it...trust me..it can't do anything to you if you r strong from within. One can only get possessed if the spirit over power you..

Guys this was something in my life that i can never forget cos it really happened with me...and i feel i have lost my friend cos he was scared ...so plz keep that in mind...
    Last edited by abhay; July 4th, 2006 at 01:42 PM.

Ghosts, they have always ruled our fear and they'll.
    The Maya of Rebirth too exists and the Spirit is as true as universe.

We must never neglect this darkest corner of life.
    Let your friends underestimate your potential, let your ememies overestimate your weakness

what a damn comment
    Let your friends underestimate your potential, let your ememies overestimate your weakness

Talking Shaitan or Bhoot???

Quote Originally Posted by monikadahiya
    I dont believe in ghosts and spirits at all. But I strongly believe in the existence of positve and negative forces, in other words bhagwan and shaitan. I have experienced it myself.
    WHTZ THE DIFFERENCE MONIKA????
    SOME CALL THOSE CREATURES BHOOT AND U CALL THEM SHAITAN..........BUT THE POINT IS NOTHING LIKE THIS IS ACTUALLY THERE AND I DONT BELIEVE IN ALL THAT......COME ON GUYS GIVE US A BREAK.......THERE ARE LOADS OF OTHER ISSUES TO DISCUSS RATHER THN HTESE FICTIONS CREATED BY THE BIGGEST SHAITAN OF ALL .....HUMAN BEING...............

i believe in ghost

acc to our hindu scriptures, soul are everlasting and covered with three subtle bodies, sthool sarir(body) which enables us to live in this world , shooksm sarir(very much common which we saw in dream) and the purest of other two, kaaran sarir , when a person died the soul only get rid of sthool sarir , the other two bodies remain with soul and acc to the person karma, he may roaming in this astel plans with these bodies.i heard and read that the un natural death leads a soul to be in this world with shooksm sarir , which we used to called ghost.
    may be people here, might not believed me but i personnaly encounter with a ghost, and that"s why i believed in ghost or spirits.to me they are as much real as we are.

Quote Originally Posted by roopak
    SOME CALL THOSE CREATURES BHOOT AND U CALL THEM SHAITAN..........BUT THE POINT IS NOTHING LIKE THIS IS ACTUALLY THERE AND I DONT BELIEVE IN ALL THAT......COME ON GUYS GIVE US A BREAK.......THERE ARE LOADS OF OTHER ISSUES TO DISCUSS RATHER THN HTESE FICTIONS CREATED BY THE BIGGEST SHAITAN OF ALL .....HUMAN BEING...............
    Mr. Singh...i am sure you don't believe in all this but one has to have a real time experience to understand what it is to see a Ghost....Secondly, you state the biggest shaitan of all is human being...well!! Its ur understanding about human beings. I don't think everybody thinks like that.......

I am friends with a ghost called Bhoot.

Together we dig up graves and pray the dead. Once in a while we pour some blood wih creamer in our coffee.

hehehee...boooo......If you think this was bullcrap. Then the whole concept of spirits is bullcrap.

Quote Originally Posted by roopak
    Roopak, read my post once again. I mentioned i dont believe in ghosts but do believe in positive (god) forces and negative (shaitan) forces. I have never encountered any spirit and i pray to god ki kabhi karu bhi nahin. I have just experienced the negative force... something that affected my life.

people can go on talk rubbish about others' beliefs. They are nothing but ignorant. We are not here to spread rumors. Agar maine kisi aur se koi story suni hoti toh shayad main bhi believe nahi karti. But I have felt it i literally went through it so i am here saying it. Agar kisi ki story suni hoti toh i wouldnt have even bothered to write it down here.
    Last edited by monikadahiya; July 5th, 2006 at 12:33 PM.

shitan or Bhoot??

Quote Originally Posted by monikadahiya
    Roopak, read my post once again. I mentioned i dont believe in ghosts but do believe in positive (god) forces and negative (shaitan) forces. I have never encountered any spirit and i pray to god ki kabhi karu bhi nahin. I have just experienced the negative force... something that affected my life.

people can go on talk rubbish about others' beliefs. They are nothing but ignorant. We are not here to spread rumors. Agar maine kisi aur se koi story suni hoti toh shayad main bhi believe nahi karti. But I have felt it i literally went through it so i am here saying it. Agar kisi ki story suni hoti toh i wouldnt have even bothered to write it down here.
    Hey Thanx 4 replying Monika........well still my question is unsolved............wht exactly is the difference between ghost and shaitan........is he a human being or some super natural force and if its a super natural thing thn who is this ghost ???????? ...........its as simple as tht............just wanted to knw the difference...........is there anything rubbish frm my side..............i applogise if tht is the case ....but still want to knw the difference

Lightbulb i never claimed tht!!

Quote Originally Posted by abhay
    Mr. Singh...i am sure you don't believe in all this but one has to have a real time experience to understand what it is to see a Ghost....Secondly, you state the biggest shaitan of all is human being...well!! Its ur understanding about human beings. I don't think everybody thinks like that.......
    Dear Bhai Abhay,

well its correct tht its my understanding abt this whole issue and i never claimed tht everybody think like tht......did i???????
    thn whtz this shove all abt?

i've just expressed my views.thtz it!

Login to view details.
    thanks for sharing ur views guys,,,but i would like u to share ur real life encounter either , or the one tht u have heard from ur friends or family friends,,,,
    Coz if we havent seen god we Still believe ,,,so may be we do have some other forces,,,,tht are existing in this world
    ,,,,so keep pouring

Manisha kaal baddi bebe dhorey fon karya tha tai wa sutti uthi thi arr maadi si sust thi manne poochli akk tu ke jee sa todd ri sai? Bolli ke bataun....tere Jija Ji nai cooler mai tai wo gaana suney sai...Jhalak dikhla ja...ek baar aaja aaja....Jija Ji kai iss ganey ka ghana baham ho rya tha:D manne waqt ki najakat na samjhtey huay kah diya akk fer ibb jhalak tai dekhni padegi :D :p sach kya hai 2-4 din mai pata chaltey hi bataungi
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8