Thread: do u believe in ghosts ans sprits

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Thumbs up

vinod,dear wish to show u wait for a while
    Quote Originally Posted by vinodks View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a

-vinod
    am not able to upload pics ,,if any moderator can tell me ,,coz the size is more tht 100kb ,,,so plz leme know as am not a comp savvey
    Last edited by msingh; September 25th, 2006 at 09:40 PM.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by msingh View Post

vinod have a look at this pics ,,,,may be u dont believe it ,,,,,,,,,,,but i am feeling the presesnce in the house

No attachments !!! or my PC have some probs ??????

It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

,,,,,,then it seemend tht ki somebody is trying to put his fulll force on me and trying to kill me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    now i would also like to share my views here...i too believe in spirits and i've heard one such experience from my mother as she has seen that in real when she was young....and heard a lot about such thing from others also but still i haven't seen anything in my life so i'm not sure whether they really exists or not....but i've read a little book of Understanding Dreams from Reader's Digest and there they have mentioned about every way we feel in our sleep....and the case which manisha you said here happens when we are in uncounscious mind while sleeping and our any hand lies on our chest...at that time we feel that somebody is putting his all pressure to kill us and we feel that we are trying to get rid of it but we find ourselves helpless...and if anybody put our hand away from that place then we feel relieved from that situation...so this is one situation and there are many more situations that are mentioned in that book...also dreams and nightmares tells us about our feelings and thinking style....rest about spirits i feel that they do exist but the thing that you mentioned here is not any spirit but it tells the state in which you were sleeping.
    Last edited by choudharyneelam; September 25th, 2006 at 10:06 PM.

Last night i felt her again sleeping with me. This time i could move my hands and legs but not whole body. I struggled for approx 2-3 mins and then she was gone. I was in all my senses.

I don't know how many people are going to laugh at me after posting this ???

But it's true and i know that.

dear wish to show u wait for a while
    am not able to upload pics ,,if any moderator can tell me ,,coz the size is more tht 100kb ,,,so plz leme know as am not a comp savvey
    How will you upload the pic Manisha? Ghosts cannot be photographed and hence, have no pics.

And how the Moderators can tell - to some, they are also ghosts !
    Last edited by dndeswal; September 25th, 2006 at 10:47 PM.
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    Last night i felt her again sleeping with me. This time i could move my hands and legs but not whole body. I struggled for approx 2-3 mins and then she was gone. I was in all my senses.

May be you laughed at yourself too.

Login to view details.
    hi guys this the pic that i had been trying to show u ,,i dont know how many of u believe it or not ,,,,,,but ,,,,,,,everyone in my house believs tht there is something ,,,,,,,,,and girl in the pic is my cousins GF and all of us still believe tht there is something,,,,,,,,,,,,,,have a look
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10092006103.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	1647  

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post
    How will you upload the pic Manisha? Ghosts cannot be photographed and hence, have no pics.

And how the Moderators can tell - to some, they are also ghosts !
    have a look deswal sir ,
    and for those who think moderators are ghosts ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i dont think so ,,,,,haan jee moderator khud neau soochete hai to woh baat alag hai

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    I have noticed that women can communicate with Ghosts and sprits more than men... May be God has gifted them with better sensors...I have walked through Kabristan, cremation grounds and what not, but never came across anyone..Trust me I have been looking for the sprits of some most beautiful women ever born on the face of this Earth...Wish someone can tell me how to communicate with them? ... arrey bhai koi hai jo meri unse baat karaye??????????????????????.... arrey doston ek se hi baat karadooooooooo???????? any gifted soul?????????

RK^2
    :D
    Chacha, "baat" karke key kaadoge ? Itne chechar kare paache, kewal gupshup ?

Hey Vijay Bhai...ek kaam kariye agar kabhi usse baat ho to mere pass bhej diye...waise bhi akela hi hoon..kam se kam bhootni ka saath to hoga:D

hi guys this the pic that i had been trying to show u ,,i dont know how many of u believe it or not ,,,,,,but ,,,,,,,everyone in my house believs tht there is something ,,,,,,,,,and girl in the pic is my cousins GF and all of us still believe tht there is something,,,,,,,,,,,,,,have a look

Any other photograph taken same time just after this.

I believe in spirits and i know they exist for good or bad. Beside other experiences i still remember that few months back a female ghost was sleeping on my bed with me and i was so helpless that i couldn't even move my fingers but i was awake and was in full senses as i could view everything in my room except HER as she was behind me but i felt her against my body and that was in real not a dream.
    Laage sai uss bhootni ke koi morals nahin the. How dare she come to you,
    one who is so high on morals. :p

Uss ke upar koi kavita likhi kya ? Might be a good read.

Manish, perhaps time to get a new cam ? :D
    Munnae tae fotu pae click karti haan bhi dar laage tha. Bhootni desan thee ya cheeni ?

I can't say I believe in any of this. But a lot of stories we get
    to hear sound pretty credible.

Only personal thing I remember that I have not been able to explain
    was an incident as a kid (I was perhaps 6/7 years old at that time).
    Was a summer night, and we were living in our village.

My aunt was in labor at that time...there was a lot of hustle-bustle around
    the room where she was. My desire to go in was sternly turned down.
    I ended up lying down on a cot that was half under the open sky and half
    inside.

I distinctly remember that around the time I heard the cries of the baby
    being born I saw a line of very bright white animals (of various kinds, and
    not street dogs...cow, lion...don't remember exactly which ones) walking
    in single profile on the wall of our neighbors roof and our wall. These
    were large animals that could in no way be there! They couldn't get up there,
    and they couldn't walk on the small (a brick or couple bricks width)
    side wall. Also these animals were peacefully walking one after another
    even though you couldn't imagine them ever to be together...dog, cat,
    cow, tiger....

I just stared and watched them walk past until they disappeared.

I don't think I ever mentioned this to anyone. I don't even think
    I felt scared. Just peaceful and curious.

And I am pretty sure I wasn't asleep or dreaming since I was conscious of
    the activity going in the labor room.

I promptly forgot that night.

Then many years later I used to hear stories of bright white animals/
    humans seen walking on empty roads at night...don't turn back and look
    at them...and so on. Also I read things of that nature...bright
    white beings...etc... in western literature...and I remembered this
    event of my childhood.

Since then I have been pretty curious about this.

After having grown up one of our security guards told of some story
    about some small white child being seen at night on some road near some
    muslim dargah (???) in some field...and if you stop and look back...
    ..blah...blah...bad dangerous stuff happens.

I came pretty close to checking it out but "grown ups" pressured me
    to not be so adventuresome. I ended up not bothering to go.

Bhai Vijay,

Suthri-2 lugaayeean ke tae sapne humne bhi bahot liye, lekin kisse
    bhootni gailan kade sutth na baitha. :D :eek: :p

Err dusri baat ya, ke suthri se ko dhore ho, lugaayee ya pher bhootni,
    issa ko aadmi koni jo senses mein rehanta ho.

Saache ee kucch ho ra ho tae bhai kisse daktur ke chakar kaat aayye. Thum
    shayar log ghane romatic ho so, kade khaam-kham ooe gailan
    uljha reh.

Bhut Bhutni

My Dadaji used to say "re jato padh lo nahi to bhut,bhutni kha le ge"
    What he meant was bhut are only for illitrate people.
    in my village all beleives in arya samaj & i have never heard a GHOST story in my village.

hahaha has ka paet pat gaye.bahut dina m jatland p koi funny bat padi.
    Quote Originally Posted by raj_rathee View Post
    Laage sai uss bhootni ke koi morals nahin the. How dare she come to you,
    one who is so high on morals. :p

Uss ke upar koi kavita likhi kya ? Might be a good read.

umm...magar wo kaun thee ? thora describe bhi kar do bhai...uska rang roop, chaal dhaal...kiya kah kar gyee wo, ya fir chup chaap chalee gayee?....Laut kar aane ka waida to kiya hogaa naa ?...LOL

RK^2

Quote Originally Posted by gaurav_malik View Post
    My Dadaji used to say "re jato padh lo nahi to bhut,bhutni kha le ge"
    What he meant was bhut are only for illitrate people.
    in my village all beleives in arya samaj & i have never heard a GHOST story in my village.

We believe in Arya Samaaj too, friend. Even my grandfather and my father use to write Arya with their name.

You are lucky if u didn't encountered such things.

God bless you.

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    umm...magar wo kaun thee ? thora describe bhi kar do bhai...uska rang roop, chaal dhaal...kiya kah kar gyee wo, ya fir chup chaap chalee gayee?....Laut kar aane ka waida to kiya hogaa naa ?...LOL

RK^2
    You can feel about the body which is touching ur body that whether it's a male's or a female's body. You are foolish if u can't recognize that. That's what i know about her.

Let me tell you one thing, i am not afraid of anything but just wanted to tell you my experience. You believe or not i don't care !

PS: RK Sir : I would have cared about your point of views if you had replied there with scientific facts. But instead what u replied there was just a diplomatic answer to a technical question ?

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17173

Regards

Vijay

There may be some members who just come here to make their presence and to fool others, what talent they have that reflects in their posts and i afraid if they can post something positive instead of just laughing on other's posts.

I am sure that they are confused about the meaning of the word originality at jatland ???? Kis chidiya ka naam hai ????? hahahahahah