Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: do u believe in ghosts ans sprits

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    You can feel about the body which is touching ur body that whether it's a male's or a female's body. You are foolish if u can't recognize that. That's what i know about her.

Let me tell you one thing, i am not afraid of anything but just wanted to tell you my experience. You believe or not i don't care !

PS: RK Sir : I would have cared about your point of views if you had replied there with scientific facts. But instead what u replied there was just a diplomatic answer to a technical question ?

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17173

Regards

Vijay

There may be some members who just come here to make their presence and to fool others, what talent they have that reflects in their posts and i afraid if they can post something positive instead of just laughing on other's posts.

I am sure that they are confused about the meaning of the word originality at jatland ???? Kis chidiya ka naam hai ????? hahahahahah
    Bhai Vijay, first of all, don't be so sensitive if some one takes your observations in light humour. As far as I am concerned, I don't believe in such things and find no scientific basis except that these are nothing more than mental illusions. You need not ridicule some one if he/ she does not agree with you. Any way sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Wishing you many more happy visists from her.

RK^2

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    Bhai Vijay, first of all, don't be so sensitive if some one takes your observations in light humour. As far as I am concerned, I don't believe in such things and find no scientific basis except that these are nothing more than mental illusions. You need not ridicule some one if he/ she does not agree with you. Any way sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Wishing you many more happy visists from her.

RK^2
    Respected RK Sir,

Yeah i am sensitive but not that much so that a foolish can make a fun of me.

I am not ridiculous but i think that the matter seems ridiculous to some persons.

I have no problem with you Sir as we can agree to be disagree on some point and that should not effect the relationship and point of views.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Re Vijay, tu kyun tension le ra sae mere yaar. Maadi si baat pae
    choriyaan ki dhala munh fula le sae. Hai mere yaar! :D :eek: Teri
    feelings hurt ho gi kae ?

Bhai, baat ya sae, ki hum saare jealous ho re saen. Ya bhootni tere
    dhore kyun aaye. Issa byont ki-ki ka baithe sae, haen ?

Na ko kharcha karna, na keete le jaana ghuman phiran tahin, err na kisse nae
    bera paate! I mean iss tae bhadiya deal ke ho sakae sae. Err jib ji
    kare jib e bula le. Tu tae set sae mere yaar. :D

Bas uss tae nu bol diye aapne laambe-2 naakhun kaat le. Kucch na bera honta
    een bhootnian ka, passion mein aa ke ke kar dein. :eek: :D

I say enjoy what u got!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by raj_rathee View Post
    Re Vijay, tu kyun tension le ra sae mere yaar. Maadi si baat pae
    choriyaan ki dhala munh fula le sae. Hai mere yaar! :D :eek: Teri
    feelings hurt ho gi kae ?

Bhai, baat ya sae, ki hum saare jealous ho re saen. Ya bhootni tere
    dhore kyun aaye. Issa byont ki-ki ka baithe sae, haen ?

Na ko kharcha karna, na keete le jaana ghuman phiran tahin, err na kisse nae
    bera paate! I mean iss tae bhadiya deal ke ho sakae sae. Err jib ji
    kare jib e bula le. Tu tae set sae mere yaar. :D

Bas uss tae nu bol diye aapne laambe-2 naakhun kaat le. Kucch na bera honta
    een bhootnian ka, passion mein aa ke ke kar dein. :eek: :D

I say enjoy what u got!

hahahahahahhhahahh, Maza aa gya bhai apki post padh ke.

Sahi bat kahi ibke aai to bol dunga ki nakhoon kaat le laaambe laaambe apne.

kaun munh foolave se bhai.... to hell with that persons......... who cares ?

Thanks for the concern bhai !

hmmmmmmmmmmm
    You can feel about the body which is touching ur body that whether it's a male's or a female's body. You are foolish if u can't recognize that. That's what i know about her.

Let me tell you one thing, i am not afraid of anything but just wanted to tell you my experience. You believe or not i don't care !

PS: RK Sir : I would have cared about your point of views if you had replied there with scientific facts. But instead what u replied there was just a diplomatic answer to a technical question ?

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17173

Regards

Vijay

There may be some members who just come here to make their presence and to fool others, what talent they have that reflects in their posts and i afraid if they can post something positive instead of just laughing on other's posts.

I am sure that they are confused about the meaning of the word originality at jatland ???? Kis chidiya ka naam hai ????? hahahahahah
    Last edited by ritu; September 28th, 2006 at 01:49 AM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    ohhh vj
    what do u think of ur self.the most talented person on jatland.
    any body will laugh at your hallucinating experciences which u claim to be ghostly one.by the way i was laughing at rajs comment not on ur quote.and coming to the the talent point.
    wafa er mohabbat shabad ghuma phira ke likhne se agr tu sochta h ki bahut bada kavi ban gaya h to khushfahmi acchi h .kabhi kisi different topic bhi likh k dikha to manu .
    er rahi bat poetry ki to chaallenge karti hu ki teri itt ka juwab patther se de sakti hu.
    agar pyar m nakam raha h nato dusro ko dosh dena chod de.teri apni harkto ki wajah se tujhe chod ke gayi hogi vo meri wajah se nahi.

Respected Ritu Didi,

I don't know why u posted this comments as i didn't said anything against you.

But if ur challanging my guts than before posting anything u should check my posts in Current affairs, Techonology, History and other sections of Jatland if you ever tried to read that beyond the humour section.

I can't understand what are you talking about pyar and that thing. I never blamed anyone for anything.

I still wonder what you want to say in this post ???

OM SHANTI, SHANTI, SHANTI...!!!

Is it too hard for people not to fight on small things?

Quote Originally Posted by shamshermalik View Post

lol.. seriously... whats going on.. people??? pahli bariya dekhya.. se ik bhutni paache jut baajan laag rahe see...:D .. kyu.. dukhi ho rahe so.. khaam khaaiii..!
    don't argue with an idiot... people watching may not be able to tell the difference

Daakter Sahab....Most Hated Person on Jatland aali tharead ek bai fer chala dyooooooooooooo :D :p

I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Daakter Sahab....Most Hated Person on Jatland aali tharead ek bai fer chala dyooooooooooooo :D :p

Naa kati nahin. das din ki chhutti bhej diya tha us thread ke baad...meri to salah hai ki shanti rakho nahin to theek hai ek baar sar phuda lenge...jab shant ho jayenge tab patti kar denge...first aid ka saman tayar hai.

Kuch or sahal hai to Sunita bata de..us pe gaur karenge.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    sunita tu chati nahin se ki dactarr sahab iss site pee ghane aawe ,,,,,tu dubara suspension kee order nikalwana chave se]Daakter Sahab....Most Hated Person on Jatland aali tharead ek bai fer chala dyooooooooooooo :D :p [/quote]

Respected Ritu Didi,

I don't know why u posted this comments as i didn't said anything against you.

But if ur challanging my guts than before posting anything u should check my posts in Current affairs, Techonology, History and other sections of Jatland if you ever tried to read that beyond the humour section.

I can't understand what are you talking about pyar and that thing. I never blamed anyone for anything.

I still wonder what you want to say in this post ???
    Plz keep the sensual encounters wid urself ,,,,,

Naa kati nahin. das din ki chhutti bhej diya tha us thread ke baad...meri to salah hai ki shanti rakho nahin to theek hai ek baar sar phuda lenge...jab shant ho jayenge tab patti kar denge...first aid ka saman tayar hai.

Kuch or sahal hai to Sunita bata de..us pe gaur karenge.
    malik sir actually aap lambhi chutti pee nahin gaye yaa chave see aap summer holidays pee chale jaao
    to iss liye hamari priye behan ke ye vichar hee ki aap ek baar fir apana thread shuru karre
    Last edited by msingh; October 4th, 2006 at 01:22 PM.

Excuse Me???? What do you mean by this????
    Quote Originally Posted by msingh View Post
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh khagado...kyun iss thread pee talla lagwao soo..
    apani laath bajane se te bhai yahoo se arr bagwan ne phone bhi banaya see,,, thaoo uss reciver nee arr gaal bako ,,,,,but plz apane sensual encounter plz iss site pee naa likhe.....
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Excuse Me???? What do you mean by this????
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh behan ji aap tik jaao likhu kuch aur thi arr aap ke comment pe comment mara gaya ,,,,chal mast hoja sunita .....khaa lee maine tee e tu ,,,,guru jiiiiiiii

Hey Vijay,

Any more experiences with the Bhootni? I'd be interested in hearing
    about any more details. Does she still come? Made any progress with her
    thus far? Have you been able to engage her in a conversation?...
    Please give us the details.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by raj_rathee View Post
    Hey Vijay,

Any more experiences with the Bhootni? I'd be interested in hearing
    about any more details. Does she still come? Made any progress with her
    thus far? Have you been able to engage her in a conversation?...
    Please give us the details.

Ya Raj,

Just one day before Diwali she came again. This time it was 10 AM in the morning and i was able to held her hand and tried to crash that and tried for at least 2 mins. I did that from all my strength and then she run away.

Since than no adventure

Question

Sorry, posted in wrong forum by mistake.
    Last edited by vijay; November 21st, 2006 at 01:47 PM.