Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: do u believe in ghosts ans sprits

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

do u believe in ghosts and sprits

hello firends

Let us discuss the subject of rebirth, spirits and other spiritual matters . Let members present their personal experince before I tell you the story of great Jat visitor to the dead people's world.
    http://www.angelfire.com/biz2/succubus/boo18.html(chk the photographs on this website)
    http://www.geocities.com/killer_jazz/index.html
    http://www.geocities.com/mansi1218/gh5.jpg
    http://www.ghostweb.com/realghostvoices.html
    http://www.geocities.com/mansi1218/gh3.jpg
    http://www.geocities.com/mansi1218/gh4.jpg
    and trust me when i was actuaaly going through these wesites i was actually sacred
    Last edited by msingh; July 3rd, 2006 at 10:48 AM.

No..not at all...I don't believe in ghosts and sprits...I believe only in alcoholic spirits...LOL

by the way from this month the Witchcraft ban ends in Zimbabwe..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/5134244.stm

great legal business opportunity for all so called Witchcraft experts... I am sure day is not far when there will be national council for Witchcraft and they would have regular courses...LOL

RK^2
    Last edited by rkumar; July 3rd, 2006 at 12:57 PM.

I do, totally!

What a coincidence, watching “Banaras” as I type in here (touches upon not exactly bhoot/ghosts etc but talks about the mystical/spiritual powers) and finished watching “Darna zaroori hai” couple of hrs back (yeah yeah, movie day). To bhai Manisha ji baat ye hai, its already hrs past midnight and I’m all by myself, to naa to apke links dekhne ki himmat hai aur na zyada kuchh aur likhne ki...

There are millions of unsolved mysteries which are beyond the realm of scientific comprehension and in most of the cases they are rejected (or rather accepted in the scientific world) as a part of psychological complexity/disorder. We do experience such powers/sensations at times but discard them as trivial or don't acknowledge them. Is deja vu a mere psychological issue, for instance..I dont believe that. There could be certain occult powers around in the universe, who knows..we are yet to explore the majority of it, what is known until now is like a drop in the vast ocean. I do believe that the spiritual/mystical (not exactly ghosts etc) powers do exist in the world around us..More later.

Yes !!

Hi Manisha,

The answer is Yes.

If one goes by our scriptures...We believe soul never dies

We believe in Karma, Rebirth and Different planes (or Lokas) of existence.

And no personal exp so far...Thank god !!!

Deepak
    Last edited by deepakchoudhry; July 3rd, 2006 at 02:53 PM.
    "Mine is a peaceful religion, I will kill you if you insult it"

Quote Originally Posted by poonam
    I do, totally!

What a coincidence, watching “Banaras” as I type in here (touches upon not exactly bhoot/ghosts etc but talks about the mystical/spiritual powers) and finished watching “Darna zaroori hai” couple of hrs back (yeah yeah, movie day). To bhai Manisha ji baat ye hai, its already hrs past midnight and I’m all by myself, to naa to apke links dekhne ki himmat hai aur na zyada kuchh aur likhne ki...

Hi Poonam,

Have you seen "White Noise".

Deepak
    "Mine is a peaceful religion, I will kill you if you insult it"

some of u may find it contradictory

well i m not superstitious
    but
    yes i do believe in spirits and in the persons who possess spritual powers.
    Last edited by misguidedyouth; July 3rd, 2006 at 05:57 PM.
    I have no signature , Where to put my thumb impression

Login to view details.
    Manisha

I believe and have many such personal experiances

regards

Login to view details.
    i would like people to share there experiences ,,,,,,,,,,,,what they saw how they felt ,
    i have something to share
    this is a true story that happened to one of the cab drives in Daksh
    this is what he told me
    Once he had to drop a girl from Gurgaon to old delhi....since he was new he asked the girl to tell him the way,,,it was 2 in the morning and that too winters
    so she was telling him ,,,ki yahan chalo abb left loo aab right ,,,fir left fir right ,the driver got confused
    somehow vo ladaki to apane ghar chali gai aur phir uss driver ko boli
    ABB JAISE AAYE HO VAISE HEE CHALE JAU
    the statement was a bit weired for the driver
    anyways ,he tried to be out of that place ,,,,,,but was unable to ...........so he decided tht he will park his Van at a place,,,and decided to Sleep there only.......
    then when he was sleeping he suddenly realised tht ki uss ki van zor zor se heel rahin thi
    wo uttha aur uss ne dekha ki ek budda adami aur ek baccha uss ki van ke aage kahade hai
    and they were asking the driver to come out,but this guy was damm scared,so he locked the van properly ..aur uss ki van maine ek babhut(veshino devi mata ki bahbhut)padi thi uss ne apane dhore rakh ke sogaya
    ,,,and when he got up early in the morning
    guess what

HE ACCIDENTLY REACHED A GRAVEYARD AND HIS CAR WAS PARKED ON ONE THE GRAVES
    i was damm scared when i actually heard this

I do believe in Spirits...thus im spritual

rock on
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

come on guys...talk some logics...don't spread gossips... i can cook so many stories to make you all believe that I dine everyday with ghosts...and dance with devils....hahahaha...

RK^2

Thumbs down hi ....

hi
    i believe in money n power, not in hollucination ,dillusion & illusion.

Thumbs down u r rt. rajender sir

u r rt. rajender sir......a person who believes in bhooooot is not jat....:eek:

Quote Originally Posted by msingh
    but this guy was damm scared,so he locked the van properly ..aur uss ki van maine ek babhut(veshino devi mata ki bahbhut)padi thi uss ne apane dhore rakh ke sogaya
    ,,,and when he got up early in the morning
    Its strange that he could sleep even when he was scared to death.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodavishal
    u r rt. rajender sir......a person who believes in bhooooot is not jat....:eek:

Then who is a jat. A person who believe in money and assisted by Jesus?

Please Vishal you are a writer but please don't make generalised remarks. Above thread is based on personal experiances. Rajender uncle gave a normal comment not a generalised once. We should learn from him.

Above is a brotherly advice.

regards

yes, manisha i believe in ghost and spirits.
    my mom told me when she was a child she and her brothers and sister was going to visit some body and they take ashortcut instead of a long one .my mama ji picked up agoats baby on the way and when he tried to put him back on ground suddenly he started to grow in size .all of them got scared and then eldest mama ji asked every body to run away while he was holding that goats baby by the ears.when he saw everybody on the road he even ran and did not look back.later all of them being told that once there was agrave yard there.

Donot believe in Ghosts and Rebirth

Resp. M Singh

I Donot believe in Ghosts and rebirth

Our Organisation gyan Vigyan samiti has performed more than 1000 performances in Haryana to expose the Miracles. We have tackled at least 40 cases of Ghosts Coming in women or men. Rebith cases in Haryana have also been exposed from time to time.

R.S.Dahiya

ghosts??

I dont believe in ghosts and spirits at all. But I strongly believe in the existence of positve and negative forces, in other words bhagwan and shaitan. I have experienced it myself.

I have noticed that women can communicate with Ghosts and sprits more than men... May be God has gifted them with better sensors...I have walked through Kabristan, cremation grounds and what not, but never came across anyone..Trust me I have been looking for the sprits of some most beautiful women ever born on the face of this Earth...Wish someone can tell me how to communicate with them? ... arrey bhai koi hai jo meri unse baat karaye??????????????????????.... arrey doston ek se hi baat karadooooooooo???????? any gifted soul?????????

RK^2

ok sir your wish will be ful filled tonight at 12 o clock.intzzar karna aap .aur kal batna.

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar
    I have noticed that women can communicate with Ghosts and sprits more than men... May be God has gifted them with better sensors...I have walked through Kabristan, cremation grounds and what not, but never came across anyone..Trust me I have been looking for the sprits of some most beautiful women ever born on the face of this Earth...Wish someone can tell me how to communicate with them? ... arrey bhai koi hai jo meri unse baat karaye??????????????????????.... arrey doston ek se hi baat karadooooooooo???????? any gifted soul?????????

RK^2

I don't believe at all. Experiences, oh yes! My Chhote dadaji( Grandfather's younger Brother)loved telling stories to kids. He was a daring man.

Once he told a personal incident when he had come accross a 'Bhutni'.
    My grandfather was returning from fields after watering the wheat crops. It was late night. The narrow kacha road was passing through the Village Cremation grounds. From some distance, he saw a shadow with some sparks on the top encircling a bush.For a while he was scared and thought he had encountered a Bhoot. When he approched the shadow it become clearer that it was some human. He started following the person and after making a couple of circles he stopped and was face to face with a naked female having a big plate (thali) on her head with some lights( diye).
    The female was shocked and repentfull after being discovered of her identity.
    She was advised by some Bramin that if she does that she would be blessed with a son.

In onther such incident my grandfather told a story about a female who was advised by some unscuplous Bramin that if she could cook on a certain night on big Banyan tree, she would be blessed with a child.

Sateypal