Thread: jats boys and girls preparing for competitions

jats boys and girls preparing for competitions

I would like to introduce Central reference library north campus delhi university, to jats students who are preparing for various competitive exam. like civil service ,NET,engg,medical etc.
    Although this library is meant for phd scholar
    but very few of them use this. a lot of students
    from bihar and faraway place who come to delhi study in this library.this library offers a very salubrious environment for study.
    A lot of jat boys and girls come to this library.
    Besides this u an have chance to meet scholar like prafful bidwai(journlist) , indria goswami, aruna bruta (psychologist) etc here .

Thnx for the info sudheer.......my bro is preparing for the same ...will tell him so that he can make use of it....

sudheer panwar (Nov 23, 2002 04:19 a.m.):
    I would like to introduce Central reference library north campus delhi university, to jats students who are preparing for various competitive exam. like civil service ,NET,engg,medical etc.
    Although this library is meant for phd scholar
    but very few of them use this. a lot of students
    from bihar and faraway place who come to delhi study in this library.this library offers a very salubrious environment for study.
    A lot of jat boys and girls come to this library.
    Besides this u an have chance to meet scholar like prafful bidwai(journlist) , indria goswami, aruna bruta (psychologist) etc here .

very nice attitude
    keep it up