Thread: Screw The Terrorist!!!!

Screw The Terrorist!!!!

Dear Terrorist,

Even if you are not reading this we don’t care. Time and again you tried to disturb us and disrupt our life - killing innocent civilians by planting bombs in trains, buses and cars. You have tried hard to bring death and destruction, cause panic and fear and create communal disharmony but everytime you were disgustingly unsuccessful. Do you know how we pass our life in Mumbai? How much it takes for us to earn that single rupee? If you wanted to give us a shock then we are sorry to say that you failed miserably in your ulterior motives. Better look elsewere, not here.

We are not Hindus and Muslims or Gujaratis and Marathis or Punjabis and Bengaliies. Nor do we distinguish ourselves as owners or workers, govt. employees or private employees.

WE ARE MUMBAIKERS (Bombay-ites, if you like). We will not allow you to disrupt our life like this. On the last few occassions when you struck (including the 7 deadly blasts in a single day killing over 250 people and injuring 500+ in 1993), we went to work next day in full strength. This time we cleared everything within a few hours and were back to normal - the vendors placing their next order, businessmen finalizing the next deals and the office workers rushing to catch the next train. (Yes the same train you targetted)

Fathom this: Within 3 hours of the blasts, long queues of blood donating volunteers were seen outside various hospital, where most of the injured were admitted. By 12 midnight, the hospital had to issue a notification that blood banks were full and they didn’t require any more blood. The next day, attendance at schools and office was close to 100%, trains & buses were packed to the brim, the crowds were back.

The city has simply dusted itself off and moved one - perhaps with greater vigour. We are Mumbaikers and we live like brothers in times like this. So, do not dare to threaten us with your crackers. The spirit of Mumbai is very strong and can not be harmed.

Please forward this to others. U never know, by chance it may come to hands of a terrorist in Afghanistan, Pakistan or Iraq and he can then read this message which is specially meant for him!!!

With Love,
    From the people of Mumbai (Bombay)
    jai HIND.
    Abhay Singh.

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL...ENJOY EVERY BIT OF IT.!!!!!!!!

As if the "terrorists" get fun out of doing what the do. I do not consider them terrorists. They are militants.

What happened was bad. But what the government's armed forces do is even worse. 100,000 Kashmiris havent vaporized in thin air. Our armed forces killed most of them if not all of them.

This is a struggle between the oppressors and the opporessed.

I dont give a hoot if you disagree with me. We have two options.

1. Let out politicians do the lip service. Let the militants blow up our loved ones.

2. Think seriously about it and find ways so that all of us can co-exist peacefully.

Militant movements have never been crushed. They just subside. Do you really think that Khalistan is history? Its just that someone out there is lurching in the dark just to kill me when the right moment comes. Who will be to blame for it? Is it my fault that the government has put a quarter of a million armed troops in Kashmir? So why should I die for it?

The government does not have the answers for my questions. Neither is it interested in finding a solution for it. I always say that all evils in the society help the government, so government has an incentive to avoid resolving the evils. Because we all look at the government to deliver us from all evils. And once all evils are eliminated, who needs the government? So the government deliberately lets such massacres happen.

Who wants to bet that this bombing wasnt the last one targetting innocents. Even the next one wont be the last one, till we open out eyes and think rationally. We need to cexist peacefully. Believe me if we kill 10 of their people, they will just have astronger incentive to come back and stike us even harder. Violence is a vicious circle. It just goes on and on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by dahiyarules View Post
    ..... And once all evils are eliminated, who needs the government? .........
    who came first ? Evil or the governments whom you think keep them for their own survival? Do you think these eveils are fighting for another evilless society? You mean there won't be any governments in places where they are fighting all these wars? I am all with you till all such wars are to create governmentless nations or societies..can you confirm on their behalf ?

RK^2

As if the "terrorists" get fun out of doing what the do. I do not consider them terrorists. They are militants.

What happened was bad. But what the government's armed forces do is even worse. 100,000 Kashmiris havent vaporized in thin air. Our armed forces killed most of them if not all of them.

This is a struggle between the oppressors and the opporessed.

I dont give a hoot if you disagree with me. We have two options.

1. Let out politicians do the lip service. Let the militants blow up our loved ones.

2. Think seriously about it and find ways so that all of us can co-exist peacefully.

Militant movements have never been crushed. They just subside. Do you really think that Khalistan is history? Its just that someone out there is lurching in the dark just to kill me when the right moment comes. Who will be to blame for it? Is it my fault that the government has put a quarter of a million armed troops in Kashmir? So why should I die for it?

The government does not have the answers for my questions. Neither is it interested in finding a solution for it. I always say that all evils in the society help the government, so government has an incentive to avoid resolving the evils. Because we all look at the government to deliver us from all evils. And once all evils are eliminated, who needs the government? So the government deliberately lets such massacres happen.

Who wants to bet that this bombing wasnt the last one targetting innocents. Even the next one wont be the last one, till we open out eyes and think rationally. We need to cexist peacefully. Believe me if we kill 10 of their people, they will just have astronger incentive to come back and stike us even harder. Violence is a vicious circle. It just goes on and on and on.
    Dear Sumit,

I am amazed to see your post. We all know, that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. And when the knowledge is as little as yours about Kashmir and when the bubble is as small as yours that is understandable.

I just can't believe that a person whose every single post is against the government, and who considers as forward as no one else, just can't diffrentiate between a soldier and a militant.

I am not sure, whether you have ever been to Kashmir. When I talk about Kashmir, I don't talk about Jammu or Srinagar.

Militancy itself has become a business like any other thing. I can go on and on the subject, but feel useless to talk when mindset is against the government and when a person can't diffrentiate between a soldier and a militant.

It will be a very good idea to learn a little more about the subject. Go on ground and speak to the people in remote areas of Kashmir. See the actual operations of the security forces and militant activities on ground and not what is reported in the press and then make a judgement.

What Abhay Singh has written is exactly how the things happen and how these incidents needs to be taken. Any insurgency will succeed only if it has a cause to fight for. If in over one and half decade the insurgency in Kashmir has not succeeded it is purely because of this reason. Kashmir probably gives one of the best terrain for insurgency to succeed, duly supported by a foreign power both by weapons and the money. One can't ask for any better opportunity, but what the foreign powers and the militants are lacking the basic essence of the subject, and that is "the cause". They have nothing better to offer to the public what the public already have.

It may be a good idea to increase the size of your bubble and see little beyond your nose while commenting upon sensitive subjects like this or comparing soldiers with militants.

I am sorry, if I offended you, but just could not resist after reading your comments.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Quote Originally Posted by raj2rif View Post
    Dear Sumit,

I am amazed to see your post. We all know, that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. And when the knowledge is as little as yours about Kashmir and when the bubble is as small as yours that is understandable.

I just can't believe that a person whose every single post is against the government, and who considers as forward as no one else, just can't diffrentiate between a soldier and a militant.

I am not sure, whether you have ever been to Kashmir. When I talk about Kashmir, I don't talk about Jammu or Srinagar.

Militancy itself has become a business like any other thing. I can go on and on the subject, but feel useless to talk when mindset is against the government and when a person can't diffrentiate between a soldier and a militant.

It will be a very good idea to learn a little more about the subject. Go on ground and speak to the people in remote areas of Kashmir. See the actual operations of the security forces and militant activities on ground and not what is reported in the press and then make a judgement.

What Abhay Singh has written is exactly how the things happen and how these incidents needs to be taken. Any insurgency will succeed only if it has a cause to fight for. If in over one and half decade the insurgency in Kashmir has not succeeded it is purely because of this reason. Kashmir probably gives one of the best terrain for insurgency to succeed, duly supported by a foreign power both by weapons and the money. One can't ask for any better opportunity, but what the foreign powers and the militants are lacking the basic essence of the subject, and that is "the cause". They have nothing better to offer to the public what the public already have.

It may be a good idea to increase the size of your bubble and see little beyond your nose while commenting upon sensitive subjects like this or comparing soldiers with militants.

I am sorry, if I offended you, but just could not resist after reading your comments.
    Why dont we hold a referendum and let Kashmiri people decide what they want?

If we are so confident about "Kashmiris' willingness to stay with us, then lets have a vote.

I dont knwo colonel Saab, how old you are. But, fairly and honestly you lack judgement. You have wrongly interpreted me by saying that I possess little knowledge.

I have traveled over Kashmir. And I have seen how our armed forces treat ordinary Kashmiris. "With my own eyes." Let me say its despicable.

How can you justify ouyr struggle for freedom from the British, and you find the Kshmiris struggle unjustified. Lets not have double standards on this one.

Yes my every post is against the government. All that the government gave me was a slap here and a slap there, until I was so frustrated that I left India to find peace. Please allow me to be harsh on this one.

terrorism is business now a days. another way to earn money. except few organizations most are money minded only. and mr. sumit just imagine if my brother is in army and he is killed and i start killing all the innocent pakistanis then wudnt i'll b a terrorist??. how u can say them militants not terrorists?? for us they are 'dahsatgard' not 'mujah*^%din'. almost all the militanat movements started by political or some other cause but now a days they are just terrorist organisations.
    more terror, more value in international market i.e. more money.
    Last edited by misguidedyouth; July 15th, 2006 at 09:26 PM.
    I have no signature , Where to put my thumb impression

If we are so confident about "Kashmiris' willingness to stay with us, then lets have a vote.

I dont knwo colonel Saab, how old you are. But, fairly and honestly you lack judgement. You have wrongly interpreted me by saying that I possess little knowledge.

I have traveled over Kashmir. And I have seen how our armed forces treat ordinary Kashmiris. "With my own eyes." Let me say its despicable.

How can you justify ouyr struggle for freedom from the British, and you find the Kshmiris struggle unjustified. Lets not have double standards on this one.

Yes my every post is against the government. All that the government gave me was a slap here and a slap there, until I was so frustrated that I left India to find peace. Please allow me to be harsh on this one.
    Dear Sumit Kashmir is not a problem. It is a symptom of the bigger and deep rooted one. Leave Kashmir and then we all can live in peace ?

Never. the map of Mughalistan, is already ready.

One guy wrote to a Kashmiri newspaper - "Sir I consider myself to be a moderate Muslim. I have no hatred for the Pandits. But as far as their coming back to the Valley is concerned, I think that once a cancer has been removed, it is better to leave it as it is. "
    - In the ordinary course of nature thousands upon thousands are born every day, but he alone is truly born whose birth leads to the elevation of his race.

Good To Know

Dear Sumit,
    It is good to know that you have vastly travelled. I am not denying that the soldiers in field can't commit mistake. Working in insurgency environment is extremely difficult. While a terrorist is not governed by any laws, the soldiers do.

Regarding my judgment and age. Firstly age has nothing to do with the judgement. I just worked in armed forces for little over 22 years, half of which had been in Kashmir. My dissertation during my staff college had been on International Terrorism. I also had the privilage of being incharge of rear area security during the hight of terrorism from 1993-95, in one the most hot bed in Kashmir. And I have data to back to prove that I did do extremely well and beyond the expectations of my superiors. I am also one of the few soldiers, whose vehicle was to be blown up by the ISI agents, but the attempt foiled as the local population fought with the ISI agents and when they could not prevent them pursuing their task, they did informed the formation headquarter about it for us to take necessary action.

The situation in Kashmir much more different that meets the eye. You might have seen on this very forum some of the most distinguished members supporting the idea of cutting head of Pak soldiers since they did to our soldiers. Such a thinking makes soldiers to commit the atrocities over population which is unfortunate but true. However these incidents are isolated and exceptions. What you must have seen is the people checking the vehicles, and doing the searches. There are different ways these things can be done. You can create enemies in civil populations during these searches as well as friends. It all depends on your conduct.
    Referrendom can be done in Kashmir, if it is done fairly and equally. We can have it in entire Kashmir, that is in Pak occupation as well, and including the Jammu region. Demography of the area plays a vital role, be it goinng for a refrendum or dealigning the political constituencies.

Your failure or injustice by some government bodies may not be the only thing to judge the government institution. Any organization whether it is a business, social organization, a sports team or a nation, is governed by certain rules. People responsible (whether selected or elected) for ensuring the implementation of governing rules are the governers, be it a CEO of a company or PM of a nation. That is what the government is all about. Probably you need to analyze your definition of government and I am sure you would find the difference.
    I have no intention to challange your wisdom, for you are an educated person, and probably more read than me. However you need to understand the difference between the soldiers and terrorists/militants, whatever you may call them.

There is a lot one can write on this subject. Hopefully, I will be able to find some more time in future to contribute my two little pennies on the subject.

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

With due regards to the views of worthy members above,i would like to say that terrorism is a menifestation of greed and oppression.No one can deny that, An extrimist is a person who is driven to the extremes.reasons can be as simple as mass oppression on ground to begin with but once it starts, other wested interests[that of even government at times] start taking advantage by funding,instigating,by propaganda,by selective patrionage and by vocal support.All these elements then misguide the public to achieve their aim.Blaming Government alone may not be correct because Who is govt after all....We all in some or other form.Yes Govt has to take the bigger cake of blame because it has the power and means to negotiate/suppress the evil of terrorism but public at large too have to do it's bit.Terrorism across the board thrives on local support...cut that and i vauch..terrorism will die its own death.

Sumit might sound on extremes but i see lots of truth in what he said? What Virender sir said is more in line with the systematic approch of handling the issue in a orderly manner and hence finding fault with either of the two views is very difficult.A strong will, coupled with a sympathetic view for the very cause due to which a terrorism took birth in a particular place are a must to go about fighting this menance.Kashmir problem has become very complex at present and it will need many sacrifices and statesmanship of highest order [all around ]to restore normalcy.....Knee jerk approach will further damage the cause.I wish that good sense prevails and people at large are spared the agony of living a dreadful life on this planet.
    Last edited by devdahiya; July 16th, 2006 at 05:45 PM.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

[QUOTE=raj2rif;108058]
    The situation in Kashmir much more different that meets the eye. You might have seen on this very forum some of the most distinguished members supporting the idea of cutting head of Pak soldiers since they did to our soldiers.

Dear Tavathia Sir,

I still stand by my comments. Simply because it referred to an incident that required such a response. And that's what had actually happened on ground.

There is no point in discussing the issue of terrorism with those who see no difference between you and me and the terrorists.

Regards,

JS Malik
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

You are right

[quote=jagmohan;108170]
    Quote Originally Posted by raj2rif View Post
    The situation in Kashmir much more different that meets the eye. You might have seen on this very forum some of the most distinguished members supporting the idea of cutting head of Pak soldiers since they did to our soldiers.

Dear Tavathia Sir,

I still stand by my comments. Simply because it referred to an incident that required such a response. And that's what had actually happened on ground.

There is no point in discussing the issue of terrorism with those who see no difference between you and me and the terrorists.

Regards,

JS Malik
    Dear Colonel Malik,
    We all have our view point. You are right in your view point. Each situation demands particular solution. It is the commander on the spot who needs to make a decision.

One of our soldiers was fond to Bhang. The CO established a post right in front of the launching post of Pakis which they used to send the terrorists in our area. Two havildars (mind you all Jats) and five six other guys. The CO himself went in night and sited the post. He gave specific orders to them not to make any move during the day. Our Bang Naik, was on duty. He used to leave his weapon on the post and go down the hill to get Bhang. The havildar and others were busy in making Chai and Pakodas on the stove that makes too much of noise (that is what they preferred since it does cook faster) Pakis were watching their activities. (Here is the difference. The purpose of post was to watch Pakis without they knowing about us. While on ground it was happening other way around. The Naik was not made Havildar by me and he complained that he was a simple soul and god fearing and thus deserved promotion to Havildar.) Any way, on one fine day the Pakis caught him, and cut his head and took the head with them.

As a retalliation to this, The CO himself led an attack to a Pakistani post and the rais killed as many as 16 soldiers out of approximately may be 20 present. The point I am trying to put across is that when a situation of this nature happens we need to look into our own capabilities. Cutting the head without a fight is some thing that shows lack of discipline on our own soldiers part. Most cases of this nature happen when our own soldiers are not doing the thing as per training given to them. When we make mistake we need to pay the price. Soldiering is a very noble profession, and does not allow to resort to the actions like cutting the head of a dead body or live man.

You are right in the futility of discussing any thing with people who can't differentiate between a soldier and a terrorist. Point well taken.

I don't know Sumit Dahiya, but his writing suggests he has a lot to learn about ground realities in Kashmir. I spent 10 years in J & K while my father fought Pakistan Sponsored Terrorism. Someone at ISI read a book by a famous brazilian communist who had a recipe for festering and 'sustaining revolution' in South America. The essentials were to create terror by detonating bombs. the police would come down hard on the local population. Recruit from the local population based upon police action till the movement becomes self sustaining. This is exactly what ISI is doing. In fact the urdu translated books were distributed to local ISI operatives. It takes a coward to toss a hand grenade into a bus. It takes a man of extreme courage to wear a uniform (so as the target is on him), leave his family behind and fight with all the rules of engagement.

As for as SIMI that Mr Dahiya has compassion for...he could learn a little from this article. To summarize, their whole purpose is to turn India into a muslim caliphate. Also check out the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhWgz...&search=mullah

http://www.indianmuslims.info/articl...2766e135f4f3a9
    Last edited by vivek; July 17th, 2006 at 08:04 AM.
    Education is the best provision for old age.

Aristotle

Did you found the peace

---------------------------
    I have read few of your posts as there is hardly anything to read in them, i am not aware about your background, where u live now and wt u do except about ur website and postings on Jatland. If you dont mind you can email the great projects undertaken by you in India or abroad this way i can know more about self decleared great Jat without wasting the time other members on JATLAND.

You said you were so frustrated with the Indian Government that you left India to find peace. So are you able to find peace and in which country did you found that. Is there any government at the place you found ur peace. If you are still looking for a place where there is no government then you can try WAZARISTAN or BALUCHISTAN across our border because there is hardly any government there, moreover you will find many people there who will sympathise with the terrorisist and these people could appreciate your views on Kashmir.
    I dont know what experiences you had in your child hood which makes you so bitter about the system, try to come out of them, nothing is perfect. However, if you have found some alternative to the governments, share it with us rather then always critising the system. We might appreciate your suggestions though it seems remote possibility
    न दैन्यं न पलायनम्

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by vivek View Post
    It takes a coward to toss a hand grenade into a bus. It takes a man of extreme courage to wear a uniform (so as the target is on him), leave his family behind and fight with all the rules of engagement.
    [/url]
    Great words vivek!!!.... these words say more than we need to understand and comprehend the difference between a man laden with grenades, laden with curses from many innocent families and a uniformed man... I personally respect our army personnel...In order to praise our army, airforce and Navy, I always fall short of words!!!

“ Voh waqt bhee deykhaa taareekh kee ghadion ney
    Lamhon ney khataa kee thhee Sadiyon ney sazaa payee”

India has one of the worst records in the world of making compromises with the perpetrators of terrorism........ Comman man will look towards leaders to lead them in the hours of crises, only uniform personnel has to sacrifice...in fact every citizen has a responsiblity to b the part of solution................

Gandhiwaad says,, not to attack neighbours ..India took decisions not to cross LoC during Kargil war. When the enemy had occupied our land what is to be protected motherland or Gandhi? :rolleyes: All is fair in love and war, it should be choice of Commander's to choose their options....full authority should be given to the concerned ...

security is not about interrogating a suspicious man,its about tracing the destiny of man n from where he has come...........

govt is still working on the slogans of politicians "Kashmir se Kynakumari tak Bharat ek hain and Kashmir Bharat ka attut ang hain"

objective of article 370 was a “Temporary provision”, Separation of state from rest of India is the main stumbling stone for the overall development of the region.
    Kashmir is a confusion right from the beginning........
    Last edited by downtoearth; July 17th, 2006 at 12:38 PM.
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes:

Army let down by Politicians and Intelligence

Kashmir and Insurgency cannot be just handled by army.

Strong Politcal will and Excellent Inteligence is required.

I think they both have let down our army in Kashmir.
    "Mine is a peaceful religion, I will kill you if you insult it"

EYE Opener:

Quote Originally Posted by vivek View Post
    I don't know Sumit Dahiya, but his writing suggests he has a lot to learn about ground realities in Kashmir. I spent 10 years in J & K while my father fought Pakistan Sponsored Terrorism. Someone at ISI read a book by a famous brazilian communist who had a recipe for festering and 'sustaining revolution' in South America. The essentials were to create terror by detonating bombs. the police would come down hard on the local population. Recruit from the local population based upon police action till the movement becomes self sustaining. This is exactly what ISI is doing. In fact the urdu translated books were distributed to local ISI operatives. It takes a coward to toss a hand grenade into a bus. It takes a man of extreme courage to wear a uniform (so as the target is on him), leave his family behind and fight with all the rules of engagement.

As for as SIMI that Mr Dahiya has compassion for...he could learn a little from this article. To summarize, their whole purpose is to turn India into a muslim caliphate. Also check out the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhWgz...&search=mullah

http://www.indianmuslims.info/articl...2766e135f4f3a9
    Dear Vivek Ji,
    Thanks a lot for posting these links. While the video and the article are self explanatory, I feel the Professor Israr's follower would be few in the developed world. His kind of people are rouge for the society and must be curbed to be public. It is strange that the western intellectuals are even having adiscussion with such a person.

Any way, we must analyze the video logically and minutely, for it might instigate our younger generation with a hatered for every muslim.