Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Yoga Asana I Do Practice Regularly, have a look -- Jit

Talking

hahahaha :D bhaisaab
    sahi kaha ish yogasana se Gyaan saa aa jaya kare, kisi ko lena ho to bataiyo

rock on
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by netrapalsingh View Post
    mailk sahab ram ram,

GOLA LAATHI koi punishment nahi hai ye jeet ka apnaa banayaa hooa nayaa yoga hai jisme yo kade kade khud hee phas jata hai................
    ...........us GOLA LAATHI me......

netra.......
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

lage raho jit bhai

Ram! ram jit !
    yo tujhe ke hogya lalla katai ramdav lagra tu to ke baat hai !
    ibja tu bhi television mein dikhega ke.

chal yoga ke bahanne tera kuch dimag ghutno te sir ki taraf shift to ho jaga

badhiya hai lalla laga ro! keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by swati View Post
    Ram! ram jit !
    yo tujhe ke hogya lalla katai ramdav lagra tu to ke baat hai !
    ibja tu bhi television mein dikhega ke.

chal yoga ke bahanne tera kuch dimag ghutno te sir ki taraf shift to ho jaga

badhiya hai lalla laga ro! keep it up
    hahahahaha bilkul theek kahi swati jee ibja yo yadmi bhee tv par dikha ga........
    le le bhai jeet

netra.......
    Last edited by netrapalsingh; September 28th, 2006 at 11:40 AM.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    hi dinesh mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi jit,

You look good in those 'Assana poses'.

I Could do most of these including Mayuraasan in my younger days.

I have gained lots of weight and find really tought to place elbows in the tummy to perform Mayurasan.

My eldest brother( Sudhir's Dad) can still perform all the aasans to the nearly perfection including Mayurrasan ,Morchaal etc.

I have started doing Prayanaam about 4 weeks now, and showing good results.

One thing for sure that Yogaasans and Prayanaam could have electrifying effects on one's personalty. It is like rediscovering myself.

Now, one question Jit, do you know about Sudharshan Kriya? These Art Living people talk a lot about thisand aslo conduct courses on this.

Cheers!

Smile

kunu beta,
    what a pleasent surprize to c u here too
    so hows ur yoga doin....
    keep visitin, u may find more Jat ppl here from Toronto n near by areas

stay fightin fit n concentrate on ur studies too

god bless

rock on
    Jit mama

Quote Originally Posted by rockyjat View Post
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Smile

hey! Jatlanders
    I wanna introduce my beloved sweet Nephew Rahul Singh AKA Kunu Singh to all of u, he's 12, studin in 7std n rightnow in Toronto,

one more thing, my home name is Dinesh, so dont get confused with this name!

keep visitin kunu beta!!

Rock on
    Jit mama

Quote Originally Posted by rockyjat View Post

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    one more thing, my home name is Dinesh, so dont get confused with this name!

Rock on
    Jit mama
    Reminds me of the famous ad : Dinesh ..dinesh ..kya hit ..kya fit..lage raho dinesh ..jit lo duniya..
    What if God was one of us...?

Smile

Dearest Bhaisaab,

gud to hear from u!
    Thanks for the complemnts!

Nice to know that u used to do all of this asanas easily in ur youth n wonderful to learn that Uncle still can perform those difficult Asanas; Well I've observed that last Generation ppl was more in Yoga so were more healthy n fit, in compare to today's Gen!

100% Agreed! Yoga & Pranayam indeed leaves Electrifing Effects on a person, that's why its said Yoga & martial arts, devlops 3 aspectes of a person- physical, mental & spritual!

Bhaisaab I really dont have much Idea about Art of Livin thing & Sudarshan Kriya, but I guess it is more suitable for high profile ppl who've lots of money to spend, kinda 5-star thing. I feel our traditional yoga n Pranayam is the best of the best!

one last thing, let me know u Pranyam shedule, let me see if it needs some change or not?! btw thro' Pranayam its really easy to loose weight n its been proved!

Keep fightin Fit!

Rock on
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    Hi jit,

You look good in those 'Assana poses'.

I Could do most of these including Mayuraasan in my younger days.

I have gained lots of weight and find really tought to place elbows in the tummy to perform Mayurasan.

My eldest brother( Sudhir's Dad) can still perform all the aasans to the nearly perfection including Mayurrasan ,Morchaal etc.

I have started doing Prayanaam about 4 weeks now, and showing good results.

One thing for sure that Yogaasans and Prayanaam could have electrifying effects on one's personalty. It is like rediscovering myself.

Now, one question Jit, do you know about Sudharshan Kriya? These Art Living people talk a lot about thisand aslo conduct courses on this.

Cheers!

Dear Jit,

I have a CD of Swami Ram Devji. In that CD, Swami ji has explained in detail all the forms of Prayanam.Any ways, thanx for the offer of guidance. I will be in touch.
    My brother had studied in Gurukul Jhajhar for 6-7 years. That is why he is proficient in all the Yogaasans. He was fortunate to have spent many years under watchful eyes of Swami Omanand Saraswati ji and Swami Inderveshji.

Sudarshan kriya is also a part of Yoga/Prayanam. To put it simply, it deals with Breathing Techniques. It teaches you, how to control your behaviour,helps keep you health physically and mentaly through controlling your breathing patterns.
    I will share with all of you whenever I get the opportunity ot learn more about this.

Jit, bhai wo New Zealand ka ke rolla tha? Mein bhi hairan tha ki chhote bhai ne NewZealand mein kuchh ruch diya aur hume khabar nahi. Ko-e baat ho te tame pe batta diye naa te ghate mein hehga.

khair khush reh! Maje kar!

Sateypal
    Last edited by spdeshwal; October 14th, 2006 at 03:35 AM.

WOW!!!!!! It's amazing!!!!!:p:eek:
    Nice pozes!!!! VERY NICE!!!!!:p

Smile

Thanks a Lot! Koyal Beta
    keep smilin...

Rock on
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by koyalsindhu View Post
    WOW!!!!!! It's amazing!!!!!:p:eek:
    Nice pozes!!!! VERY NICE!!!!!:p

Excellent Jit, keep it up and spread it in each nook n corner !!
    Good health is heaven.