Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 194

Thread: Jats as the most backward community

  1. #81

    What Would Satisfy You?

    Quote Originally Posted by sktewatia View Post
    Col. Sahb

    we are not the prime ministers, or gods in the heaven!! who'll do this n that ideology!!!!! We will be more than SC/ST/OBC tribe if we do not opt for it.

    However, all your dreams have already been set aside here in India n reservation has already been implemented on Caste lines n not on economic lines inspite all opposition of the people like you n me!

    Now again the question figures in this scenario that "whether we/you jats should go for it or not???"

    I again repeat that now its a question of "yes" or "no"

    There is no point now beating around the bush!
    Dear Dr. Sahab,
    It is not the question of what has already been done or not done. What had been done, is not right and that is exactly what we are discussing. The question is whether we should become part of this wrong for our personal gains, or fight for what is right for the nation. By not raising our voice and fighting till end, and surrendering to the wrong, we might just get a little bit temporary advantage for our community at the expense of the nation. My outlook is a little bigger and broader on the issues that has a conflict between the community and the nation. I think (and I may be wrong and for some insane too) if we can build a strong nation on the basis of equality, we would have more permanent prosperity, peace and development. We need to take our weak fellows together on the journey to success and progress, but that should not be at the expense of our talented people irrespective of caste and religion they come from.
    Prosperous and advanced countries draw talent from other countries for their development, here we are ignoring our own talent just because we want little extra then our brother next door. We might keep creating hatered by quoting the history, but that would lead us only to disaster. Why the learned people still going to UK, the country which historically took away our wealth and did such barbarian acts those are mentioned in history. We are prepared to forgive them, but not the brahmins and Rajputs.
    Now your question with ultimatum, that spells, or sounds like, Hey! No discussion, No views, tell me "Yes" or "No". My answer to your question should be clear from the points and arguments that I had put forward on various posts here. But for the sake of ease and comfort: it is NO.
    These are my personal views and I have my reasons for that. It may not suite every one, but that is fine. We all have our reasons and views, and that is what needs to be respected.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia


    "A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

  2. #82
    Moderator
    Points: 12,724, Level: 48
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Veteran Created Album pictures Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Login to view details.

    Thumbs up

    1. I always believe that a deserving person must get the right place. Talent shouldn't be wasted in dirty phenomenon.

    2. As Col. Tevathia Ji said "We need to take our weak fellows together on the journey to success and progress, but that should not be at the expense of our talented people irrespective of caste and religion they come from", that should be the the basis of everything.

    3. Reservation can't uplift any community, as you know how many people living below the powerty line got any benefit. The people who are in good position are reaping the benefits only from this reservation but not the deserving people actually.

    4. Most important : If you think that we jats are the best and have talents why don't we should prove that by ourselves instead of asking the favours from the Government. Let's prove that we know what we deserve and also have the guts to achieve that.

    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

  3. #83
    Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    1. I always believe that a deserving person must get the right place. Talent shouldn't be wasted in dirty phenomenon.

    2. As Col. Tevathia Ji said "We need to take our weak fellows together on the journey to success and progress, but that should not be at the expense of our talented people irrespective of caste and religion they come from", that should be the the basis of everything.

    3. Reservation can't uplift any community, as you know how many people living below the powerty line got any benefit. The people who are in good position are reaping the benefits only from this reservation but not the deserving people actually.

    4. Most important : If you think that we jats are the best and have talents why don't we should prove that by ourselves instead of asking the favours from the Government. Let's prove that we know what we deserve and also have the guts to achieve that.

    . Most important : If you think that we jats are the best and have talents why don't we should prove that by ourselves instead of asking the favours from the Government. Let's prove that we know what we deserve and also have the guts to achieve that.


    Gandhi was first arrested in his life (in India) when he was addressing the Jats of Palwal. N e body can visit the railway station n find out that its really true. The stone-park is there. in this memory.

    Again, when he is killed, Jats are blamed for that. That too by a Kayastha writer, Durgadas, in "India from Curzon to Nehru".

    "Mount Batten titened the security from south side. lest the troops from Bharatpur march towards Delhi. Nehru told Mountbatten that "Gandhiji used to say if Delhi is gone then India is Gone". "Moreover, the revolver, by which Gandhi was killed was also found to be from the armoury of Alwar"

    However, neither Delhi was gone nor India was gone but I feel that Jat waj gone.

    Because there were so many idealist people, here, in Jats.

  4. #84
    Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Main to kahta hun, un Jaaton ko, jo reservation nahin chahte "Ki, un ke bacchhe jiyen aur bade ho kar un ka naam Roshan karen, jaise ki UP me aam Jaat ke bachhe kar rahe hain, Ch. Charan Singh ki tarah"

    Aage aap ki marzee hai!!!!!!!!

  5. #85
    Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    phir bhi "Jab tuck Suraj Chand Rahega, Jat Charan Singh, Justice Mahavir Singh, Bhole Shankar, Shivji, RAHEGA"

  6. #86
    Moderator
    Points: 12,724, Level: 48
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Veteran Created Album pictures Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by sktewatia View Post
    Gandhi was first arrested in his life (in India) when he was addressing the Jats of Palwal. N e body can visit the railway station n find out that its really true. The stone-park is there. in this memory.

    Again, when he is killed, Jats are blamed for that. That too by a Kayastha writer, Durgadas, in "India from Curzon to Nehru".

    "Mount Batten titened the security from south side. lest the troops from Bharatpur march towards Delhi. Nehru told Mountbatten that "Gandhiji used to say if Delhi is gone then India is Gone". "Moreover, the revolver, by which Gandhi was killed was also found to be from the armoury of Alwar"
    It's still a thing of concern that what is the actual reality behind the incidents what you mentioned here but i hardly believes on the History books writen by the authors backed up by British.

    India would have been Independent ealier ( in between 1930-35 after chora-chori incident ) if Gandhi would not had played his politics and had supported the real freedom fighers at that time.


    Quote Originally Posted by sktewatia View Post
    However, neither Delhi was gone nor India was gone but I feel that Jat waj gone.
    Jats were here, are still here and will be here forever.

    Quote Originally Posted by sktewatia View Post
    Because there were so many idealist people, here, in Jats.
    So. you think that jats were/are idealistic people. What you think ? Is that a shame or a thing to be proud of ?
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

  7. #87

    Facts:?

    Quote Originally Posted by sktewatia View Post
    . Most important : If you think that we jats are the best and have talents why don't we should prove that by ourselves instead of asking the favours from the Government. Let's prove that we know what we deserve and also have the guts to achieve that.


    Gandhi was first arrested in his life (in India) when he was addressing the Jats of Palwal. N e body can visit the railway station n find out that its really true. The stone-park is there. in this memory.

    Again, when he is killed, Jats are blamed for that. That too by a Kayastha writer, Durgadas, in "India from Curzon to Nehru".

    "Mount Batten titened the security from south side. lest the troops from Bharatpur march towards Delhi. Nehru told Mountbatten that "Gandhiji used to say if Delhi is gone then India is Gone". "Moreover, the revolver, by which Gandhi was killed was also found to be from the armoury of Alwar"

    However, neither Delhi was gone nor India was gone but I feel that Jat waj gone.

    Because there were so many idealist people, here, in Jats.
    Dear Dr. Sahab,
    I think we need to check the historical facts. I am not a well read person, but whatever I have read, Jats are not blamed for Gandhi's assassination. Regarding, the revolvor used by Godse, I think it was taken from Gwalior and not Alwar.
    I don't know if you have read the book called "The Man Who Killed Gandhi" written by Col Manohar Malgaonkar. The book has been written by interviewing the surviving people of the assassination plot including Mr. Gopal Godse.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia


    "A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by sktewatia View Post
    phir bhi "Jab tuck Suraj Chand Rahega, Jat Charan Singh, Justice Mahavir Singh, Bhole Shankar, Shivji, RAHEGA"

    Jatton ki ye list to aap ne bahut chhoti kar di Tewatiaji...mere khyal se to Paramvir Chakra alankrit Col Hoshiar Singh Ka naam sabse pahle aana Chahiye....and I always put politicians in the end.
    Last edited by shamshermalik; September 21st, 2006 at 08:15 AM.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    right tewatia ji...... we must be included in most backward community....... When historians are addressing us as looterre & representing an ackward image of Jats in front of world. then it is completely feasible that goverment must take some step to improve the social & financial condition of this community......After all , Jat must get some advantage of being barbaric, illiterate....... Government needs to do something to reform our social status................
    bhoot sahee baat kahee prashant,

    Kis aadhar par vipinchandra ne jato ko lootera or shurdra kaha? iska jawab to khud vipinchandra ke paas bhee nahi hoga........

    netra......

  10. #90
    Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Vijayji, being Idealist is no-doubt a proud thing.There is no denial of this fact. But remaining idealist in a society, which is not like you and me, will harm us.

  11. #91
    Moderator
    Points: 12,724, Level: 48
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Veteran Created Album pictures Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Login to view details.

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by sktewatia View Post
    Vijayji, being Idealist is no-doubt a proud thing.There is no denial of this fact. But remaining idealist in a society, which is not like you and me, will harm us.
    Agree Dr. Tewatia Ji,

    But idealism varies from person to person. I don't think that whole community is idealistic. As you can see here just a few idealistic rather than all. That few are just like what ppl say 'odd man out'.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

  12. #92
    Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by raj2rif View Post
    Dear Dr. Sahab,
    I think we need to check the historical facts. I am not a well read person, but whatever I have read, Jats are not blamed for Gandhi's assassination. Regarding, the revolvor used by Godse, I think it was taken from Gwalior and not Alwar.
    I don't know if you have read the book called "The Man Who Killed Gandhi" written by Col Manohar Malgaonkar. The book has been written by interviewing the surviving people of the assassination plot including Mr. Gopal Godse.
    Sir

    There is a book by Durgadas-"India from Curzon to Nehru". Its very famous n if you search on google by these facts you will certainly find it. Its all that he has written. This was very important book that we used to study for civil services.

    At one place this writer writes that Jats were backward/untouchable etc. n we kayasthas did not use to share food with them. At other place he gives the full description of Gandhi's assassination blaming Jats for it. I've myself read it.

    This is the attitude of so called forward castes. I strongly feel that these forward castes are also not idealists???
    Last edited by sktewatia; September 22nd, 2006 at 01:31 AM.

  13. #93

    What is the Credibility of Mr. Durgadas

    Quote Originally Posted by sktewatia View Post
    Sir

    There is a book by Durgadas-"India from Curzon to Nehru". Its very famous n if you search on google by these facts you will certainly find it. Its all that he has written. This was very important book that we used to study for civil services.

    At one place this writer writes that Jats were backward/untouchable etc. n we kayasthas did not use to share food with them. At other place he gives the full description of Gandhi's assassination blaming Jats for it. I've myself read it.

    This is the attitude of so called forward castes. I strongly feel that these forward castes are also not idealists???
    Dear Dr. Sahab,
    I don't know what is the credibility of Mr. Durgadas. Since I have never appeared in a civil services examination, I don't know what is the significance of the book in question. It would be interesting to read this book though and know as to what exactly is written in that book.
    I would recommend that you read the book, "the man who killed Gandhi", It is the first hand account of people actually involved.
    I also don't understand, that as to why the Durgadas's book had never been challanged specially when we had people like Late Ch. Charan Singh and Late Ch. Devilal at the helm of affairs. What about Mr. Hooda, Chautala, Ajit Singh and our own Mr. Natwar Singh's contribution to challanging this book? I would say, you had been a very active Youth Jat Leader in the hey days of Jats (Ch. Charan Singh era). Was at any time any question was raised on this book at that time, even by the Youth Wing of Jats? If yes, WHAT? and if no, WHY NOT?

    Any reason that these people had been passive/ indifferent about the contents of Mr. Durgadas's book? What about the Jat Mahasabha?
    It will be a good knowledge for the people on this site, if you can throw some light on these aspects.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia


    "A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

  14. #94
    Moderator
    Points: 12,724, Level: 48
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Veteran Created Album pictures Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by sktewatia View Post
    Sir

    There is a book by Durgadas-"India from Curzon to Nehru". Its very famous n if you search on google by these facts you will certainly find it. Its all that he has written. This was very important book that we used to study for civil services.

    At one place this writer writes that Jats were backward/untouchable etc. n we kayasthas did not use to share food with them. At other place he gives the full description of Gandhi's assassination blaming Jats for it. I've myself read it.

    This is the attitude of so called forward castes. I strongly feel that these forward castes are also not idealists???

    Tewatia Sir,

    Well, i don't think that the book you mentioned is compulsary for the preparation for the civil services. And hence what the writer written in that book have no significance.

    I wonder if Civil Services examination syllabus is revised after the Biritish quit Indian soul ?
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

  15. #95
    Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    but the best option would have been, to name 12 Tughlak Road, as Ch. Charan Singh Road???????????

    n 100 lodhi road as Devi Lal Road????

    why dnt you fight for it?

    after all tughlaks were Jats?????????
    Last edited by sktewatia; September 25th, 2006 at 09:35 AM.

  16. #96
    Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    plz see my posts on tughlaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  17. #97
    Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    I strongly feel that Tughlaks were JATS!!!!!!!

  18. #98
    Moderator
    Points: 12,724, Level: 48
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Veteran Created Album pictures Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by sktewatia View Post
    plz see my posts on tughlaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    And where is that Dr. Tewatia Ji,

    I would like to read that.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

  19. #99
    Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

    Jat Reservation

    Jat people have all the capabilities they dont want any reservation. Why you people always talk about reservation.
    Reseravtion will help you upto certain point, after that....who will help you....ur knowledge will help you not reservation.
    So dont depend up on reservation.
    Improve your knowledge.

  20. #100
    Moderator
    Points: 12,724, Level: 48
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Veteran Created Album pictures Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Login to view details.

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by pragyaarya View Post
    Jat people have all the capabilities they dont want any reservation. Why you people always talk about reservation.
    Reseravtion will help you upto certain point, after that....who will help you....ur knowledge will help you not reservation.
    So dont depend up on reservation.
    Improve your knowledge.

    I pointed out this so many times earlier but i don't know why still people are thinking that reservation is the key of everything.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •