Quote Originally Posted by sktewatia View Post
Col. Sahb

we are not the prime ministers, or gods in the heaven!! who'll do this n that ideology!!!!! We will be more than SC/ST/OBC tribe if we do not opt for it.

However, all your dreams have already been set aside here in India n reservation has already been implemented on Caste lines n not on economic lines inspite all opposition of the people like you n me!

Now again the question figures in this scenario that "whether we/you jats should go for it or not???"

I again repeat that now its a question of "yes" or "no"

There is no point now beating around the bush!
Dear Dr. Sahab,
It is not the question of what has already been done or not done. What had been done, is not right and that is exactly what we are discussing. The question is whether we should become part of this wrong for our personal gains, or fight for what is right for the nation. By not raising our voice and fighting till end, and surrendering to the wrong, we might just get a little bit temporary advantage for our community at the expense of the nation. My outlook is a little bigger and broader on the issues that has a conflict between the community and the nation. I think (and I may be wrong and for some insane too) if we can build a strong nation on the basis of equality, we would have more permanent prosperity, peace and development. We need to take our weak fellows together on the journey to success and progress, but that should not be at the expense of our talented people irrespective of caste and religion they come from.
Prosperous and advanced countries draw talent from other countries for their development, here we are ignoring our own talent just because we want little extra then our brother next door. We might keep creating hatered by quoting the history, but that would lead us only to disaster. Why the learned people still going to UK, the country which historically took away our wealth and did such barbarian acts those are mentioned in history. We are prepared to forgive them, but not the brahmins and Rajputs.
Now your question with ultimatum, that spells, or sounds like, Hey! No discussion, No views, tell me "Yes" or "No". My answer to your question should be clear from the points and arguments that I had put forward on various posts here. But for the sake of ease and comfort: it is NO.
These are my personal views and I have my reasons for that. It may not suite every one, but that is fine. We all have our reasons and views, and that is what needs to be respected.