Thread: Terrorists who surrender get better facilities than Param Veer Chakra galantry

Terrorists who surrender get better facilities than Param Veer Chakra galantry

Well folks I never though that that our govt sleeps so sound...so sound that even the moans of a wounded soldier could not wake it.

No, No, donot blame, donot blame me, I cannot resist it. Yes its my fault that I hope something better from our govt but everyday I come across something which makes me think. Believe me even I bever thought I will come across something so gross. Just go though the article, really shocking, and you will realise how much GULAM NABI is.......??? Well I just stop saying something here...my ethics donot allow me to use unparliamentry language.

Kindly do read...do read
    PVC winner gets princely pension of Rs 166

Just click the link.. a shocking reality in front of you...

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2006/20061008/main6.htm

And where is MR RESERVATION Arjun Singh sleeping ?
    Wish someone could wake him up and remind him of ex-servicemen reservation rules are supposed to be implimented in J&K too.
    Last edited by shamshermalik; October 8th, 2006 at 06:40 PM.

Some of the contribution in kashmir problem originates from these muslim politicians also who never want the issue to end. They have their seats secured untill it is unsolved. The better for them is to keep tangling the issue from time to time.

Ghulam nabi azad is one of the tamed dogs of congress and i don't think he don't has the courage to go against the party decisions. might be he be speaking as directed to him.

These things like the monetary awards for the soldiers who fight with true motivation for their motherland could also be the hidden promotional factors for the terrorists.

Sipahi apani jaan ki baazi laagata hai aur badle main ussey kyaah milta hai, thode sey rupye, logically thinking, the poor fellow doesn't even gets enough for survival of a family of two. Not to mention his condition if his family consists of more than a few.

These things could even be a positive factor motivating the terrorists, so even the state could be involved in promoting these things indirectly....

Might be some army personnels who have been in Kashmir throw some light on the state politicians role in such things....
    Jat Balwaan\n Jai Bhagwaan

Quote Originally Posted by shamshermalik View Post
    Well folks I never though that that our govt sleeps so sound...so sound that even the moans of a wounded soldier could not wake it.

No, No, donot blame, donot blame me, I cannot resist it. Yes its my fault that I hope something better from our govt but everyday I come across something which makes me think. Believe me even I bever thought I will come across something so gross. Just go though the article, really shocking, and you will realise how much GULAM NABI is.......??? Well I just stop saying something here...my ethics donot allow me to use unparliamentry language.

Kindly do read...do read
    PVC winner gets princely pension of Rs 166

Just click the link.. a shocking reality in front of you...

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2006/20061008/main6.htm

And where is MR RESERVATION Arjun Singh sleeping ?
    Wish someone could wake him up and remind him of ex-servicemen reservation rules are supposed to be implimented in J&K too.

Terrorists work in Private sector and jawans work in Government sector which is why this difference....LOL

RK^2

Thumbs down

shamsher bhai, the link u gave here was enough to make my eyes wet.

wot to say man, am speech less, its all bullshitt!!!!!!!!!!! n the way now gilani backing him up openly is a sure thing he was involved in it, and must be freed coz of same political pressure n funding, wish u all could have watched JANMAT T.V channel today. he was freely speaking about afzal issue.

plz all jatlanders be informed there were many jats who lost life fighting for these politicians on that unfatefull day, and in memory of them i freely abuse indian politicians, bastards!!!!!!!.

one for sure i know is late shri shri shri Om Prakash Dabas, frm village pooth (chotti),

i promise i will never vote till i see a right man contesting.

it would be great if we can have the names of all brave jats on this thread who lost their life on that day.

It amazes me that indian soldiers can give their life for Kashmir, but are not allowed to buy land there. The kashmiri problem is of muslim majority. The first step to solve it is to allow soldiers to settle over there. Government should then provide incentive encourage people from all over to move over there and stay. Sadly, this is never going to happen as our politicians care more for the muslim votes than the majority.

I know there are political obstacle to the above....but a political party that makes above its calling cry will get the votes to get the majority.
    Education is the best provision for old age.

Aristotle

Ha Ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    Terrorists work in Private sector and jawans work in Government sector which is why this difference....LOL

RK^2

Yaa you right Sir, and govt these days is promoting private sector by givng incentives...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post

RK^2
    lol... thats well said sir
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

whatever the reason is ....... this is totally and utterly disgusting ...
    Foot Soldier - Azad Hind Fauj - becasue the struggle is not over yet