Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevm View Post
From what I have learned, when "khairat" is being distributed go get in line and get it. Instead of try changing the system, become part of the system to avail it (sure smart people become part of the system and beat it too). If there is no vote going on to change the system the arguments of "for or against" are irrelevant. I believe the point of discussion is do you want to get on the train or just want to be a bystander watching the train pass by? Sure, one can take either side for that based on his(er) possesive preoccupations.

On a side note, what is the "caste" of this "creamy layer" article author? Has one really put thought about his motivations behind this article and what exactly he is trying to target? I am pretty sure he knows what is good for his kids.

Historically, Jats never learned to be part of the system, and that is obvious, right? If one "thinks" otherwise thats ok too, but before one thinks so, just look around and observe, thats all. Ok, things are chaning "a bit", if thats the point one wants to make.

The "forward" and "backward" discussion is irrelevant and waste of energy. This forward, backward reminds me a simple saying my father used to tell me when I was a little kid -

"Agam budhi Bania, Pacham budhi Jat". From my personal life experiences, I have found lots of truth in it.
Friend Sanjiv,

I think I used the term 'creamy layer', I'm a JAT and I don't require anybody's certificate on this. Particularly yours !!

As far as your queries regarding 'motivations behind this article' and 'whom am I trying to target' , to be very frank I don't even feel like answering this one.In case you can explain feel free to do so.

Friend 'PLEASE GROW UP', Jatland is a site on which we are free to express our views, in case you don't agree than please post comments on the site. Where is the need to get down to personal comments like this one quoted above ?? Bhai chaar bhai baith kai batlawange to kuch farak bi aane laajmi hain,in any case it is a very sensitive issue.

Kindly go through the posts on various issues and than judge the standard of your language and remarks.

I shall also request moderaters to look into this kind of personal remarks on a General Discussion.