I differ from you Pawanji, that even 50% Jats are doing well in all spheres. More and more Jat youths are rather turning towards crime due to the lack of employment. In IIT Delhi out of total 250 (for under graduated course) I was lone Jat in my batch. In those days we used to form Surajmal Institute in Janakpuri in Delhi (its still there) for giving coaching and hostel facilities to Jat boys for competitive exams. As the general Jat was of the view that our representation is not satisfactory over there.

I've been repeatedly saying that reservation on economic means and so many ideal good thoughts are good but its not in our hand to implement it. And that stage itself has gone now. Our country is not in the hands of idealist politicians. We have to choose for ourselves and struggle for one out of this wrong phenomenon.

And now simply remaining idealists and lost in good thoughts will be self determental only in my opinion not to you n me like people but to a general average Jat.

The total number of Jat IAS (in India) officers etc. has increased after the reservation of Jats in OBC in Rajasthan. Because some are coming in general category and some are through OBC in Rajasthan. If other Jat states also join it then this number will increase or decrease? Which way is our benefit?