Thread: Ragini Article

Ragini Article

Hiii to all Ragini lovers, I came across this article on net posted by Mr. Deepak Kadiyan. His i.d is- hie_deepak at yahoo.comA very beautifully written article-read it now!! May plz refer to the attachment alongwith!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Amit

Amit, Article was good and we should encourage singers like Ranbir. We should also encourage writers like Deepak. But I had few suggestions for Deepak if he happens to read this.
    First of all, it was not clear if article was travelodge or interview, though nothing wrong if it was intended to be both. Deepak must have worked hard in writing his experiences during visit to the village and at places he displays keen sense of observation. But his account of conversations in bus becomes tendentious and goes off the tract. Out of 6 pages only 2 pages are related to core theme "A talk with Ranbir" and unrelated details of monsoons, modern vs old culture banal theme, forced humor don't do justice to the interview. In the end interview looks as if written in hurry and ends prematurely. Anyway kudos to people who desire to bring out culture of Jat hinterland.

-vinod
    Last edited by vinodks; November 25th, 2006 at 09:08 AM.