Thread: More of raginis

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

More of raginis

4 Dear Shiv Karan Singh n all other Ragini Lovers
    I'll definately post the list tommorow!! I m really finding it hard to sneak out time coz of my company's massive recruitment drive!! Anyway m so busy in work life now that i myself find it hard to keep a track of live competitions!! But i swear dear Shiv that there can't be a bigger treat than to watch a live competition!! It all depends on the crowd,i mean the aura which the ardent ragini fans create is awesome!! Bhai wo desi kilkiya sun kar u just feel yourself on cloud 9!! Itne sare desi aadmi ek sath n all with a common purpose which is to enjoy Ragini's!! Just imagine!! In villages where Yadavs n Gujjars r dominant they mostly invite UP ragini singers like Karampal n all but if u attend a competition somewhere in Bahadurgarh,Rohtak,Jhajjar,Hisar,Sonipat or Jind or for that matter even Dilli Suba villages n a village like Jharsa in Gurgaon u get the best of it!! Similarly the one i mentioned which was held in Faridabad a few days back was great!! The crowd was tremendous n it was really heartening to see so many people come together!! They have such good knowledge that they sing in chorus n scribble their requests on a piece of paper n pass it on to the stage!! Localites come ahead to reward the parties with even 10,20 Rs but the love they have for singers negates the value of currency!! Then there are people who even reward with 5100, 11000 Rs for each ragini they like!! I remember one competition which was held last year i think in Jahangirpur-Jhajjar where Sh. Bhupender Hooda-CM was the chief guest n it was 51,000 Rs on stake!! So go ahead, enjoy yourself, i'll post a list tommorow!!

Last edited by amitboora; November 25th, 2006 at 11:28 AM.
    Amit