Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kissa-e Kadyan-Khap

Smile interesting

although i did not understand very lucidly,but i did make sense of some jokes and also got a peep into the culture and thinking of the our people at that time.
    In fact,my mother is from dubaldhan.
    thankyou for a rare slice ethinic food(verbal i mean)
    kherka Gujjar

Sir, Its a coomendable work.I appreciate.I wish if you can collectively put all such interesting stories and facts or you can start it.I enjoyed it.Thanks
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

DND sir,
    Jai kissay aur khap ka bhi issa kimmay kissa ho tai uss ne bhi chep dyo nai
    Yes Ravinder, I have some material regarding Dahiya Khap, shall make an attempt if time permits.

Sir,
    I am still wondering how do u write all this, as it is really hard for a normal writer to think all this...yeah its simple but its truth, something which really happens....its a life of a common man living in blues....
    It is only due to our rural background, Vishal. I am just a normal writer. Depends how much interest one takes - though we all know this language. In my posts, I have highlighted the need to preserve and protect our language, both in written and spoken form. Compilation of Haryanavi Language dictionary is a step in that direction only.
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Deshwal Ji,

Bahoot badhiya jankari dee hai aapne isme. Ye saare instances, words etc. bilkul real laage sain.

I found these thread so much interested that I have got this thread reopened. Please add some more stuff.

Thanks,
    Satpal

Quote Originally Posted by satpaldalal View Post
    Deshwal Ji,

Bahoot badhiya jankari dee hai aapne isme. Ye saare instances, words etc. bilkul real laage sain.

I found these thread so much interested that I have got this thread reopened. Please add some more stuff.

Thanks,
    Satpal
    Thanks for update, Satpal. I had written this piece for reading pleasure, in Haryanavi language. Regarding khap itself, every khap has its own history and we must put it in writing. Some incidents in this thread, like Harphool, Amrit Daku etc. are true incidents. Daku Amrit of Dharaana village was later arrested, on a tip-off by one of his associates. He was sentenced to life imprisonment. After release from jail, he forcibly occupied an abandoned home of a bania in Beri village, where he spent the last days of his life.

I shall try to get more material and put on wiki pages, rather than writing on this thread itself.
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Bahut achha liktein hai dswal saab...par mein aapke content se jyada appretiate aapka lagaav hindi aur haryanavi , sanskriti ki taraf, ko karunga...

jab humein padhne mein itna time lag raha hai toh aapko type karne mein kitna time lagta hoga woh bhi devnagiri mein...

I short i salute ur dedication sir...
    Some time come with some deshbhakti(i mean acha bura kya ho raha hai nai... something from history, some rare stuff) content also... i wud b pleasd so se that stuff if u r intrested

Anyways... gr8 work sir... lots n lots of thank

Beri Ka Mela

DESWAL JI NICE EFFORTS- KEEP UP GOOD WORK.
    HAMARI PUSTAK ADHUNIK JAT IRIHAS- JATS KHAPS KI HISTORY HI HAE.
    PARNTU MUJHE HINDI FONT PER LIKHNE KI PROBLEM HAE. PHIR BHI KADYAN KHAP KY BARE MAE BAHUT KUCH DEKHA-SUNA HAE.
    BERI KA MELA- LILA PAHALWAN KI KUSTI
    PT. MANGE RAM- DHANPAT- RAMANAND- RAMKISHAN VIAS KA SANG.
    PROF SHER SINGH AUR BD SHARMA KA VAH 1962 KA FAMOUS ELECTION.
    1962 KI CHINA WAR AUR MAJOR MAHINDER SINGH MC KI BAHADURI KI KAHANI- AUR USKI BETI PARMILA BORDE KA LONDON KA DARAMA.
    DUWALDHAN MAJRA NEWS OF THE WORLD HEAD LINE. KAE TUTI HUYE MERCEDES AUR BAHUT KUCH.
    HIND KESRI SURESH KI MAA SY BHET.
    BHAGAT DESRAM KA SAWRAG JANA DRAMA- LOGO KI SARSAM UJHDNA.
    DUWALDHAN MAE RISHI DUERWASA KA ASHRAM.
    SANGWAN -KADYAN KI PANCHAYAT- CHARKHI KAND
    BAHUT KUCH AANKHO DEKHI GHATNA HAE.
    YAHAN PER 1 MASLA LIKH RAHA HUN.
    CH SISRAM KY GHAR KA
    GAON- BERI KY PAS BAGHPUR
    NOW- BHAGALPURI.
    CH SISRAM KA KUA AAJ BHI HAE- AUR AK MANDIR YADGAR BAN CHUKA HAE
    BAAT AZADI PAHLE KI HAE.
    AK KUA KI KAHAN
    FEEL FREE TO TRANSLATE IN HINDI AND USE AS YOU PLEASE.

swami shardhanand ji announced all owners of well during his shuddhi
    mission to allow filling of waters for all lower castes.
    one person from ROHTAK dist who was a rich jamindar also heard about
    it and decided to open his well for every one irrespective of
    caste , creed amd religion.
    his son was at that time reading in class 8th. in those days
    marriages were fixed at young age.
    when the father of daughter with whom his son was going to marry
    heard heard about it he send message that if you will follow swami
    shardhanand decision i will break the marriage.

he did not considered that message above upliftment of the depressed
    ones and opened the well.

the other party break the marriage but he never turned his decision
    down.
    pt. bhuddev ji later swami samarpanand ji heard about this decision
    and said to him when your son will become eligible for marriage tell
    to mei have seen a appropriate girl for him.

later the boy after comepleting his BA was married with swami jis
    only daughter.

swami ji was brahmin not only by caste but also by varna and that
    boy is alive even today above 90+ age as prof sher singh ex minister
    haryana government, chanceller gurukul jhajjar.
    Last edited by ranjitjat; October 4th, 2007 at 09:46 PM.
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

Quote Originally Posted by ranjitjat View Post
    later the boy after comepleting his BA was married with swami jis
    only daughter.

swami ji was brahmin not only by caste but also by varna and that
    boy is alive even today above 90+ age as prof sher singh ex minister
    haryana government, chanceller gurukul jhajjar.
    I read this post of yours thoroughly, Dudee ji. I never knew the fact that Prof. Sher Singh was married to daughter of Swami Shraddhanand. Thanks for updating us.
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Delightful reflection on the simple lives led by our forefathers

Deswaji,

I take this opportunity to express my thanks and delight on reading this wonderful and insightful thread.

It not only enabled us to have a peek into the simple lives lived by our forefathers but also prodds us to take a lesson from the past. The very same cow-thieves we got rid of after the partition are being invited back into our land by the government/politicians little realising the consequences.

I always used to wonder why do the research scholars from the field of history/literature not take up research on our history. It was really delightful to read how the everyday life was then and how we Jats as a community interfaced with the other communities and their place in the social mileu.

Once again heartiest felicitations to you Deswalji. Hope to read many more of such threads.

Warm regards,

Sunil

Talking Bahut Badhiya Kissa

Bahut Badhiya kissa deshwal sir, sab te badhiya baat ya sai ke .... bahut saare log pehle ek doosre gaam ke saare logaan ne jaanya kerte ... aaj kaal te nyu e na jaante ke ek gaal main kon sa kis ka sai ....

Er baat ya sai main te kade paali nahi bena per mera bedda bhai er or bhi pados se us ki umer ke jaaya kerte garmi main cheraan ..... er gantha roti we bhi le jaaya kerte ..... er un ne bhi logaan ke chane paad paad khoob hole kha rakhe sain...

Er ek baat or beta dyun ye Beri aale kai be kasooot aandi paakya kerte ek baar mehaare gaam pe bhi ye fateh paan tahin mendaase maar ke aaye thee .. mehaare gaam ke budhe bataya karen ..... pher gaam dhore aake ulte chale gaye ..... nyu soch ke kade ye Seria Aale uren peetein er paache te Gochhi aale inki madad main aa jyaan ....

Ek Beri ke aadmi ne information mehaare gaam main panucha de te mehaare gaam aale pehle e tyaar baithe thee .... pher mehaare gaam alaan ne mil ke us aadmi tahin 2 kile diye ...

Er Ye Beri aale bhi ude Bhains Cheraan aaya kerte ...er galyaan ek Jhote ne layaa kerte ledan khaater .... pher mehaare aale jhote galyaan ledya kerte ... er her baar apne jhote ke haad tudwa ke jaaya kerte ..... ek baar mehaare aale jhote ke ek ne Danda maar diya tha .... per mehaare gaam ke paali un ne Beri tahin bheja ke aaye .... pher donu gaama ki panchaayat hui er maamla sulta .....

Deshwal sir aapne kati us bakhat ka vivran de diya bilkul naatak sa chaal reha tha aankya aage .....

Ek or Bataaoon ..... ye Gochhi Gaam aale ghane badmaasaan main bataaye jaan sain .... inn-ne Bera tha Dujana ke Newaab Dhore Top sai er wo kisse ne nahi baksai ... Gochhwalan pe kade bhi aakerman ho sake sai ....

En Gochhwalaan ne bhi sochhi ke un dhore sai te ke hogya hum bhi bena lyaan ge ...... mere betaan ne ek Jare od Tubewell ki pipe pe Kala Tel la ke ek unche ghar ki Chaant pe Laakdi main jad diya ... er Dujaane main baat panucha di ... bhai Newaab Ghana mat aandi baniye .. Top Gochhi aalaan ne bhi bena li hai ....

"This is not a provocative information just i am passing this as told be the older people. Please don't take it on heart"
    Sanjeet Ahlawat
    "Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas." - Marie Curie
    +91 9873485784
    ----
    :p:D

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeetsparp View Post
    Ek or Bataaoon ..... ye Gochhi Gaam aale ghane badmaasaan main bataaye jaan sain .... inn-ne Bera tha Dujana ke Newaab Dhore Top sai er wo kisse ne nahi baksai ... Gochhwalan pe kade bhi aakerman ho sake sai ....

En Gochhwalaan ne bhi sochhi ke un dhore sai te ke hogya hum bhi bena lyaan ge ...... mere betaan ne ek Jare od Tubewell ki pipe pe Kala Tel la ke ek unche ghar ki Chaant pe Laakdi main jad diya ... er Dujaane main baat panucha di ... bhai Newaab Ghana mat aandi baniye .. Top Gochhi aalaan ne bhi bena li hai ....
    गोछी

हां संदीप, गोछी गांव भी 'आंडी' गांव माना जाता है । गोछी अहलावत गौत का गांव है पर कई घर 'हुड्डा' गौत के भी हैं, जो शायद बाद में यहां बस गए । पुराने समय से ही यहां के काफी नौजवान फौज में रहे हैं और कई तो अच्छे ओहदे पर पहुंचे हैं

एक बार हमारे कालिज में एक नाटक हुआ । एक छोरे ने 'mono-drama' पेश किया । डायलोग कुछ यूं था - बटेऊ जा रहा था ससुराल (पैदल) । राह में किसी ने पूछ लिया - रै कित जा सै? वो बोला - गोछी जाऊं सूं ।

गोछी गांव के कुछ लड़के भी नाटक देख रहे थे । अगले दिन उन्होंने उस बेचारे लड़के को घेर लिया और पिटाई करने के मूड में थे । बोले - "तन्नै म्हारे गाम का नाम क्यूं लिया?" वो लड़का डरकर बोला - जी, फिर आपके गाम का नाम कहीं नहीं लूंगा, हंसी मजाक में भी नहीं । तब उसका पीछा छोड़ा, नहीं तो उसकी हो जाती धुनाई !
    Last edited by dndeswal; March 26th, 2008 at 08:01 PM.
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

here is one more

Sanjeet Ahlawat
    "Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas." - Marie Curie
    +91 9873485784
    ----
    :p:D

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeetsparp View Post
    here is one more
    Wiki सैक्शन में आपने अपने गांव (सेरिया) के बारे में विस्तृत जानकारी दी है संजीत । हो सके तो अपने पड़ौसी गांव गोछी के बारे में भी कुछ लिख दो - अभी यह पेज खाली-खाली सा है : http://www.jatland.com/home/Gochhi

तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय