Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What are Jats

Bhai Gagan,

If a man is creator and distructore then that first man came from where and by whom that man created. If every thing done by man why that man died ?
    why he is unable to live like his wish. Why he feel pain and why he is haapy only some time rest he is not feel satisfy why ? Is their any man on earth who are able to produce even a drop of blood ? Please guide me.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by gaganjat View Post
    Mother nature is creator of everything :D

Man himself is god and he runs this world. and we dont need to worship anyone.

Other than nature, man is the only creator and distructor.

Man is god ! Or if someone beleive in some other philosophical principle of god, then man is more capable than that god.
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    The Khalsa pant was made into a seperate Identity by Guru Gobimb Singh Ji. he had called a great meeting and asked for five men from the gathering to come up and give their lives as sacrifice. these five were called the Pang Pyaras and from then the Guru Pratha came to an end.

from these five persons the second one to get up was a man from the Jat community. it was a tridition then that the eldest son from all the families would becoma a khalsa and Jutt is just a Punjabisised version of Jat as Gath is in Iran.

A JAT IS A JAT IS A JAT!!!!!

J > Justice
    A > Action
    T > Truth.

as simple as that

Rock on!
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Quote Originally Posted by sumeetmalik View Post
    It is to me a 'true' and perfect amalgamation of all the right qualities and personal characterstics. Someone I can strive to be but, may never become.
    100% agreed with Sumeet's opinions. It depends on what one picks and from where, and every single person is different from one another in one or the other manner...just similar in the way - Haath ki paanch ungliyan bhi kabhi barabar nahin hoti....then how can two people be same with all the same choices and characteristics...i don't know anything about the history of Jats that how we got this title and by whom...but one thing i can just say...after partition people were divided in different states...means we jats were also divided...so that's why we can find Jat caste in punjabis and muslims.

....and basically what one calls a Jat is one who do farming or attached with this farming....now one can see that every Jat has a farming land as his ancestoral property whether one is in haryana, punjab, pakistan, UP, rajasthan, wherever else but one attached with farming in any way is called a Jat....rest pls clarify it

What are Jats & what are Hindu's??

Hello Everyone,

I think Jat is a community who are brave, aggressive and daring in nature, yet always been close to earth. We had seen it from ancient times that we are farmers, but at times whenever needed, we came forward as fighters. Always known for bravery... so all in all, Jats are not followers of any religion, but a community that always been ahead in their era.

As, we all know that Jats are Hindu, muslims and sikhs.. might be lot more. But, the origin is smwhere around in asia only. Jats always been front-fighters. And yes, it seems kinda mean, but they always fighted for thereself and there motherland only.( that's not mean, though I said so.)
    So, whenever they shown bravery, they are being accepted and welcomed to the different religions( that time ruler religions). And so, you got to see them in every religion.

And here being specific to Mr. Karamveer ji,

Hinduism is not a religion, but more a philosophy. We never had any hard 'n fast written rules or guidelines in hinduism anywhere. Never we had a single god (thousands of gods exist in hinduism). And the gods, whom people pray now a days, we always considered them that once they were simple mankind only ( as Ram, Krishan, Hanuman, Shiv .....) So, why should we pray other people who were once like us only. And if they are Gods, then who were the God for them 'n where they originated from??

So, here I 'll finish up with a few words about Hinduism -
    The Vedas tell us this about God - "OM Poornamadah Poornamidam Poornaad Poornamudachyate; Poornasya Poornamaadaaya Poornamevaavashisyate". Translated in English, this verse means "What is Whole - This is Whole - What has come out of the Whole is also Whole; When the Whole is taken out of the Whole, the Whole still remains Whole".

The essence of this verse is that the Infinite cannot be measured arithmetically - God is Infinite. The Infinite can be represented in Infinite ways and does manifest in infinite ways. This, in short, is the essence of the Hindu belief in God. That He is everywhere, aorund us and within us. Infact, Hinduism takes the bold step of proclaiming that "we are God".

So, we are God
    --Manu.

Quote Originally Posted by manuraj View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Hinduism is not a religion, but more a philosophy. We never had any hard 'n fast written rules or guidelines in hinduism anywhere. Never we had a single god (thousands of gods exist in hinduism). And the gods, whom people pray now a days, we always considered them that once they were simple mankind only ( as Ram, Krishan, Hanuman, Shiv .....) So, why should we pray other people who were once like us only. And if they are Gods, then who were the God for them 'n where they originated from??

The Vedas tell us this about God - "OM Poornamadah Poornamidam Poornaad Poornamudachyate; Poornasya Poornamaadaaya Poornamevaavashisyate". Translated in English, this verse means "What is Whole - This is Whole - What has come out of the Whole is also Whole; When the Whole is taken out of the Whole, the Whole still remains Whole".

The essence of this verse is that the Infinite cannot be measured arithmetically - God is Infinite. The Infinite can be represented in Infinite ways and does manifest in infinite ways. This, in short, is the essence of the Hindu belief in God. That He is everywhere, around us and within us. Infact, Hinduism takes the bold step of proclaiming that "we are God".

So, we are God
    --Manu.
    Haan bhai saab, ek dum theek, Hinduism is not a religion it is a philosophy(matt)
    it is being said that around 2500 hundred years ago there was no hindu, 2000 years ago no christians, around 1600 years ago there were no muslims n everybdy knows around 500 hundred years ago there were no sikhs.
    so all these can not be religions but yes they may be called philosophies.
    n yes i prefer yogiraj krishan instead of bhagwan krishan.
    Privileged to be a Jat

Thumbs up

Hello Everyone,

I think Jat is a community who are brave, aggressive and daring in nature, yet always been close to earth. We had seen it from ancient times that we are farmers, but at times whenever needed, we came forward as fighters. Always known for bravery... so all in all, Jats are not followers of any religion, but a community that always been ahead in their era.

As, we all know that Jats are Hindu, muslims and sikhs.. might be lot more. But, the origin is smwhere around in asia only. Jats always been front-fighters. And yes, it seems kinda mean, but they always fighted for thereself and there motherland only.( that's not mean, though I said so.)
    So, whenever they shown bravery, they are being accepted and welcomed to the different religions( that time ruler religions). And so, you got to see them in every religion.

The essence of this verse is that the Infinite cannot be measured arithmetically - God is Infinite. The Infinite can be represented in Infinite ways and does manifest in infinite ways. This, in short, is the essence of the Hindu belief in God. That He is everywhere, aorund us and within us. Infact, Hinduism takes the bold step of proclaiming that "we are God".

So, we are God
    --Manu.
    AGREED....i think this is the best reply...thanks for making it clear.

Thanks Manuraj Bhai,

You have good knowledge hence you are able to clear my quary, please let me know who so ever is brave, aggressive and daring are Jats? What is the position of ours if we talk about Breavery, aggresivness and dare? are we on top ? Can you please advice me the persentage of Jat who so ever not worship any of these like RamJi, KrishnaJi, ShivJi, HanumanJi, LakshamiJi,Ganesh Ji or Durga Ji ? You are reffering Vedas who worte these veds ? Are we human being are doing any thing like God ?

Please guide me.

Regards

Hello Everyone,

So, we are God
    --Manu.
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

Yes Chahal saaheb, as long as I could.. I 'll try.. though am not the best.. I didn't wrote any veda's or didn't did anything in the basics of Hindutva. I am also the one referring a few docs and putting my thoughts.

Can you please advice me the persentage of Jat who so ever not worship any of these like RamJi, KrishnaJi, ShivJi, HanumanJi, LakshamiJi,Ganesh Ji or Durga Ji ? You are reffering Vedas who worte these veds ? Are we human being are doing any thing like God ?
    If you had read my post carefully, I had already explained your query in these lines:
    The Infinite can be represented in Infinite ways and does manifest in infinite ways.
    It is upto one, how he/she wanted to pray his/her god. I believe, am myself is a god. You believe all this list is a god for you. Still, you are praying only a few, how about others??(there are thousands of gods in Hinduism).

And why you always go after a percentage or number of people??

Put your own thoughts and here is the mean of my words that you quoted as:
    please let me know who so ever is brave, aggressive and daring are Jats? What is the position of ours if we talk about Breavery, aggresivness and dare? are we on top ?
    Just being in the battlefield is not bravery, there are many aspects you could consider it. Going out of home, looking for new means..out of your boundary, smtimes looking out for smthing different that people consider very risky.. these all make you daring, brave and aggressive in nature.

Give some space to your own thoughts and you yourself be able to say these words.

--Manu.

Jat Hindu Nahi...

Could anyone trace the origin of this famous qoute attributed to the Jats by other casts, "JAT HINDU NAHI. MEV MUSALMAAN NAHI.

As for me i think that there is no profound truth like this. I love this quote. Its about how true humans are Jats.

Hey just read these lines somewhere :

" Blue Blooded Jat :: IF A MAN SAYS THAT HE IS NOT AFRAID, EITHER HE IS LIAR OR A JAT!!! "

that says all!

Rock on
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Mine signature

i can say only dat mine signature describe JATS itself.......
    लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते.....
    बाऩध साफा जब गबरू तयार होते.......
    देखती है दुिनया छत पर चढके.......
    और कहते ....

""काश हम भी जाट होते......""

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    Common Ancesstory.

Rest Gagan has explained very well the Jat thing.

Chahal Saheb as you will read in Jat history you will realise that Jat had little to do with this Hindu thing only except the fact that this word came in to existence beacuse of sindhu jats termed Hindu by Persian.
    Jat is too old than sindhu/hindu/budhism...etc.. I'm myself a sindhu Jat. Lft. R S Joon explains that Sindhus became weak as soon as they left the Sindhu/Hindu river.

Hi,

Jai Jattan Di,

If you want to know of a most stupid person in the world, then he is a Jatt. Jatt is a tribe or clan based upon the division of blood. In Punjabi, we say, "JATT OH JAHRRA JATT DI SATT HOWAE". A Jatt is one who is born of a Jatt father. Mother could be a Jatti, Tarkhani, Loharan, etc.

Jatts are Shiv Saina of Krishan Baldev Ji or of the Shiv. Sachae Patshah Gobind Singh Ji was the spiritual incarnation of Shiv or Krishan Baldev, an Avtar of the highest order and we sincere Jatts supported him the most whilst the most clever Khatris, the kings of Darkness, opposed Him the most.

So, first a person is of his tribal father, tribe and then of his mother, village and when he is of the both, that makes him a Hindu. So, I am a Jatt first and Hindu later on. Hindu is one who knows his HOND, the tribal identity, JAATI AUR BASSI. The antonym of a Hindu is a son of Satan or *******.

A Sikh is a student of spiritual knowledge and only Hindus could become a good Sikh. A Sikh who knows Akal Purakh or Par Brahm, then could be recruited into the Army of Par Shiv Sachae Patshah Gobind Singh Ji as a Khalsa. A Khalsa has to renounce his tribal home in order to stay at Takhts for philanthropic work. Those Khalsas staying at home and doing their tribal work are Super Donkey Khalsas, the fanatics.

You may read my Book in Punjabi on my web site. I need people to help me translate it into Hindi please.
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
    First a Hindu (1) then a Sikh (2) Khalsa (3) or Nirmala Sant (4th Panth).
    Antonym of Hindu is a Fanatic Devil.
    Sikhism=Christianity over 8500 Youtube Videos - channel nijjhar1.
    Ch. Chhotu Ram Ohlyan Jatt is our tribal Pillar.
    Jatts are Shiv Sena; DAEH SHIVA VAR MOHAE.

What do you say

Quote Originally Posted by nijjhar View Post
    Hi,

Jai Jattan Di,

Jatts are Shiv Saina of Krishan Baldev Ji or of the Shiv. Sachae Patshah Gobind Singh Ji was the spiritual incarnation of Shiv or Krishan Baldev, an Avtar of the highest order and we sincere Jatts supported him the most whilst the most clever Khatris, the kings of Darkness, opposed Him the most.

So, first a person is of his tribal father, tribe and then of his mother, village and when he is of the both, that makes him a Hindu. So, I am a Jatt first and Hindu later on. Hindu is one who knows his HOND, the tribal identity, JAATI AUR BASSI. The antonym of a Hindu is a son of Satan or *******.

A Sikh is a student of spiritual knowledge and only Hindus could become a good Sikh. A Sikh who knows Akal Purakh or Par Brahm, then could be recruited into the Army of Par Shiv Sachae Patshah Gobind Singh Ji as a Khalsa. A Khalsa has to renounce his tribal home in order to stay at Takhts for philanthropic work. Those Khalsas staying at home and doing their tribal work are Super Donkey Khalsas, the fanatics.

You may read my Book in Punjabi on my web site. I need people to help me translate it into Hindi please.
    Nijjarji Ram Ram.

I agree with your opinion. Reading the Vedas or Gita and even Kural I find striking similarity with the Guruvani thatused to be played daily in my nieghbourhood. But recently there have been loud noises by the protagonists of Sikhism that its different from Hinduism. Is that so ?
    - In the ordinary course of nature thousands upon thousands are born every day, but he alone is truly born whose birth leads to the elevation of his race.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=135075

Quote Originally Posted by nijjhar View Post
    Hi,

Jai Jattan Di,

If you want to know of a knows his HOND, the tribal identity, JAATI AUR BASSI. The antonym of a Hindu is a son of Satan or *******.
    the fanatics.

The sikh religion is very similar whit vaisnava tradition of hinduism.Vaisnava is the bigest hindu tradition.
    You may think at buddhism,jainism,sikism as religions different from hinduism.
    But watching their development and basic ideas ,is better to call them as non-vedic hinduism.
    Vedic hinduism have his source in teachings of rishis who compose vedas,while buddhism have his source in teachings of Buddha,and sikhism in teachings of guru Nanak(and others gurus).
    But basic ideas of this traditions are also find in vedic tradition.The source of the sources.

Login to view details.
    I doubt your statement, Nijjarji, Jattram, that only hindus can become good/goor/gur (chandigad/chandigar variation) Sikh. It was after all a sect/religion the kind of which was never born b4. Khalsa was a symble of purest of pure. and only the person who's purest of pure rules the world. Sikander ne saari duniyan jeet li, lekin apne aap ko nahin jeet paya.

guru gobind dono khade, kake laagun paaye? balihari, guru aapne, jin gobind diya millaayy!
    Last edited by sktewatia; April 28th, 2007 at 11:54 PM.

Login to view details.
    Sikh religion was not an offshoot of Hindu but Jat religion. Jat is a true secular person who easilly adopted Sikh, Hindu, Islam, Christianity, Budhism, Jainism...and remained an agriculturist, even if he dared Allexanders...assi vade vade Allexanderan nu back the pavillion kitta...

rest Soka will explain to you.

Login to view details.
    Dear and Respected Brigadier,

Jat.... Always found to be centered at places where there is ample of water supply and ample of fertile land.. whether it be Jamuna paar or Jamuna aar!!

We.. Jats are not sprinkled all over the coutry, but just the north western region. caste has been given by the British.. jats are a tribe, the evidences in favor of this follow:

1. Non Compliance : Most of the non compliance cases noted in the civilized and modern world are from Jats, because we are a tribe and have been so throughout ages! We have all through been making our own rules, our own laws. And have been thus winning over other existing tribes viz Gujjars and Ahirs.

2. Fight : Jats all over are famous or infamous to be fighters! whatever be the situation, we are ready to fight, as it has always been the prerogative of a tribesman to fight for the tribe head.... The tribe head has changed with times to self.. All else is same.

3. Crazy for success : We, all of us are crazy to succeed in all arenas of life. If one of us chooses to be a farmer, he excels in that, and if we choose to be a s/w engineer.. to be the best. Which is an evidence of the zeal which used to prevail in every tribesmen.

4. Leg Pulling : The world knows, a jat is never happy looking at the success of another jat. Again a tribal trait! A tribesman needs to be over another tribesman.. This is rather sportsman spirit. Never never never say quit.... let ME be the best and all else to be penultimate!

5. Atheist : Jats, in the modern world, though have started to pray to Gods, but we generally don't pray to God for everything in life.. We rather choose to be strong....... And get out of the situation on our own.

So I vote for a TRIBE!!

regards,

Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by bls31 View Post
    Sorry for the Typos.

Religion Hindu
    Cast Jat

Religion Sikh

Cast Jat

Even
    Religion Muslim
    cast Jat

Any Views?

Quote Originally Posted by samranwa View Post
    Dear and Respected Brigadier,

Jat.... Always found to be centered at places where there is ample of water supply and ample of fertile land.. whether it be Jamuna paar or Jamuna aar!!

We.. Jats are not sprinkled all over the coutry, but just the north western region. caste has been given by the British.. jats are a tribe, the evidences in favor of this follow:

1. Non Compliance : Most of the non compliance cases noted in the civilized and modern world are from Jats, because we are a tribe and have been so throughout ages! We have all through been making our own rules, our own laws. And have been thus winning over other existing tribes viz Gujjars and Ahirs.

2. Fight : Jats all over are famous or infamous to be fighters! whatever be the situation, we are ready to fight, as it has always been the prerogative of a tribesman to fight for the tribe head.... The tribe head has changed with times to self.. All else is same.

3. Crazy for success : We, all of us are crazy to succeed in all arenas of life. If one of us chooses to be a farmer, he excels in that, and if we choose to be a s/w engineer.. to be the best. Which is an evidence of the zeal which used to prevail in every tribesmen.

4. Leg Pulling : The world knows, a jat is never happy looking at the success of another jat. Again a tribal trait! A tribesman needs to be over another tribesman.. This is rather sportsman spirit. Never never never say quit.... let ME be the best and all else to be penultimate!

5. Atheist : Jats, in the modern world, though have started to pray to Gods, but we generally don't pray to God for everything in life.. We rather choose to be strong....... And get out of the situation on our own.

So I vote for a TRIBE!!

regards,

Sam.
    Sista - totally agree with that because I am one. Have been for a long time.