Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What are Jats

All Jats,
    Next time you are wanting to have a havan - please don't - Its a useless activity - but urself a tv or make a payment on that car you drive - help the economy, yes you heard me!!

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Hey just read these lines somewhere :

" Blue Blooded Jat :: IF A MAN SAYS THAT HE IS NOT AFRAID, EITHER HE IS LIAR OR A JAT!!! "

that says all!

Rock on
    Jit
    Dude you are the bomb!!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Chahal Sir,

I don't think that it is a show!! Its no rocket science!! The running of the world... penetrating in the brains of God (If so one exists) is through Quantum Mechanics and String Theory.

I remember a professor of mine, who taught us Quantum Mechanics, saying.... " Whatever you do today, or at any moment for that matter, you will get the same thing in return from somewhere" Every body, which has mass; whatever small it be.... has a wave associated with it.... (Copenhagen Interpretation) A wave is expected to travel endlessly till dampened completely (For simplicity assume damping coefficient to be zero). When a wave travels endlessly, and all bodies have a wave, they are expected to interact...... This is what runs the world..... The waves interacting with each other.. Waves from different planets, the waves from different people...... different brains!!

I am sorry to try putting a bit of physics in it.... Read the script of a book "who am I" from a senior of mine, a Physicist.... And found it to be very appealing.... Whatever has been written here is inspired from that text, by S.Deshwal.(don't want myself sued for IPR rights )

So..... Chahal sir, God did not make man... It was man who made God.. to develop fear in fellow people.. and rule!!

Regards,

Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by skarmveer View Post
    Bhai Gagan, I am fine with grace of god, tell me about you,

When we were not useing these idols what was our way worship, who was the creator of Jats to whom we say thanks who gives us every thing.

Please guide me. I am not a blind superstious but I feel somebudy is their to run this world and I like to say thanks every moment to whom who so ever run this show.

Regards
    Last edited by samranwa; April 29th, 2007 at 02:53 AM.

anndata, rakshak , aggressive

Mere bhasha me Jat Anndata hai:- mostly jat aaj bhee khetee karte hai jab jat hal chalata hai to sabse pahle keede nahilte hai dharte me se fir unke peeche chidiya fir ann bone ke bad sab log jat ke pas ate hai chahe pandit bhiksha ke liye kumhar, khatei apnee majdooree, or banik vyapar ke liye jat sabkee jholi bharta hai.

Rakshak: - Kisaan or Jawaan dono me bhoot ghara samandh hai ithas ootha kar dekh lo jab jab desh par sankat ayaa kisaan ke poot deh kee seemao par jaakar lade or aaj bhee ladte hai hai.

Aggressive- Aage badhne kee tamanna jitnee jato me utnee kisee me bhee nahi hai iska example hai kee koi bhee jat aapko bheek mangataa nahi milega
    chahe loot kar khata hoo par bheek nahi mangega.

netra................

Hi Samiksha,

Your following quoted statement is wonderful. There is a great philosophy in it. Creation of man was first. When man was created it was wild and had no idea about God. It was only after he became civilized he invented God. It was a priestly class probably who invented God to frighten the people. I am also a man of Physics and did M.Sc. from Jaipur in 1976. My Quantum Mechanics prof was Loknathan. I used to ask philosophical questions during Quantum Mechanics lectures. One day on one question he was so blank that he thought for a moment and instead of replying said either you are a fool or you are an advance thinker.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by samranwa View Post

So..... Chahal sir, God did not make man... It was man who made God.. to develop fear in fellow people.. and rule!!
    Laxman Burdak

Respected Samiksha and Burdak Jee

Samiksha jee aapney Jo bhee kaha Ho sakta hai theek ho paranto eak baat saaf nahi hai kee aadmi ney Bhagwan ko banaya agar yeh sahi hai to Batai

From where first Man/women came, who was next, if they are born, from where ? Who arrange food for that first child and from from where and when the second child came, and why aprox. 90% people of the world preying for one God or other.

Those Phisics rules are written by a men and you are reffering them as fact
    and people world over praying to the god and you are saying that god is man made.

Please guide me about the above.

With Regards

Chahal Sir,

I don't think that it is a show!! Its no rocket science!! The running of the world... penetrating in the brains of God (If so one exists) is through Quantum Mechanics and String Theory.

I remember a professor of mine, who taught us Quantum Mechanics, saying.... " Whatever you do today, or at any moment for that matter, you will get the same thing in return from somewhere" Every body, which has mass; whatever small it be.... has a wave associated with it.... (Copenhagen Interpretation) A wave is expected to travel endlessly till dampened completely (For simplicity assume damping coefficient to be zero). When a wave travels endlessly, and all bodies have a wave, they are expected to interact...... This is what runs the world..... The waves interacting with each other.. Waves from different planets, the waves from different people...... different brains!!

I am sorry to try putting a bit of physics in it.... Read the script of a book "who am I" from a senior of mine, a Physicist.... And found it to be very appealing.... Whatever has been written here is inspired from that text, by S.Deshwal.(don't want myself sued for IPR rights )

Regards,

Sam.
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    Hi Samiksha,

Your following quoted statement is wonderful. There is a great philosophy in it. Creation of man was first. When man was created it was wild and had no idea about God. It was only after he became civilized he invented God. It was a priestly class probably who invented God to frighten the people. I am also a man of Physics and did M.Sc. from Jaipur in 1976. My Quantum Mechanics prof was Loknathan. I used to ask philosophical questions during Quantum Mechanics lectures. One day on one question he was so blank that he thought for a moment and instead of replying said either you are a fool or you are an advance thinker.

Regards,
    Which was the philosophical question?thats the question.

Login to view details.
    there is no god, no soul, is my personal opinion. even Bhagat said so. Indulging in such questions is wastage of time. please follow the middle path like Budha. He was asked several times, this question but replied neither in negative or positive.

Login to view details.
    Hi Samiksha,

Regards,
    you looked to be rather an advanced thinker. I wanna teach you so many basic formulae regarding Jats but held back. You had an independent thinking and carrying out those. Your independent thinking is no doubt giving fruitful results to Jats. Please carry on.

Jat is the only system that sustained itself for thousands of years in most difficult circumstances, world over!

Login to view details.
    Burdak Sir,

I have read Prof. S. Lokanathan's book co authored by Prof. A. Ghatak. I am a great admirer of the two!!

Yeah sure... I believe in this truth.. Not just a philosophy... Man made God....

Its wonderful to find people with such pragmatic thoughts!

Regards,

Sam

Hi Samiksha,

Regards,

Login to view details.
    Chahal sir,

With all due respects to you and your experiences in life.....

I will not comment on why do more than 90% of people on earth pray one or the other God, but would say.. there certainly is a super natural power which has sort of superseded the course of human action, and of all what is contained in nature.

Man, here is not a point of discussion, but LIFE... yes.. for life we can have a mixed thought and a differnce in schools... But.. Man did not come from anywhere... he was well here... for long... since 60 million years man is here.... And has been creating different terms to control fellow humans and even nature.

The modern man had, and still has and will have till the eternity, a fear from fellow humans alone...... All for modern human gets burned out in power! There were certain happy go lucky sort of people who thought of ruling in the name of unseen!!!!!!

Ulemas of islam, Brahmans of Brahmnical religion, clerics of christianity, Johams of Judaism, priests of zorashtrians, all are powerful people, they sit with Lords and Kings, and they determine the cource of action of Governments. Chandraswami P.V. narasimha rao loves prevail all over the world.

And so..... Man made God!!

Again... Physics laws are not just WRITTEN by some men... they well existed even before a man peeped into the possibilty of their existence!! And they exist still... Some though are not yet known...

And am sure the day those laws are known...... the world will be a happier place to live in!

Regards,

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by skarmveer View Post
    Samiksha jee aapney Jo bhee kaha Ho sakta hai theek ho paranto eak baat saaf nahi hai kee aadmi ney Bhagwan ko banaya agar yeh sahi hai to Batai

From where first Man/women came, who was next, if they are born, from where ? Who arrange food for that first child and from from where and when the second child came, and why aprox. 90% people of the world preying for one God or other.

Those Phisics rules are written by a men and you are reffering them as fact
    and people world over praying to the god and you are saying that god is man made.

Please guide me about the above.

With Regards

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by mannshailendra7 View Post
    Could anyone trace the origin of this famous qoute attributed to the Jats by other casts, "JAT HINDU NAHI. MEV MUSALMAAN NAHI.

As for me i think that there is no profound truth like this. I love this quote. Its about how true humans are Jats.
    will it be for Soka Norman to tell what Lake Meotis were whom Herodotus mentions. Here in India aksar some Hassan Khan Mewati/Meoti appears on the side of hindus including rana pratap and others and at the same time some nahar appears who's concerened about problems of Meo Chaudharies. and again Chhotu Ram is there who started to be called as Chhotu Khan.

Ties between Jats and Meos seems to much older. Lake Meoti's are mentioned by Herodotus along with Getae. I do recall one Ramanad, later Aditya Vesh, who faught election from Mewat with unprecedented victory.
    Last edited by sktewatia; May 20th, 2007 at 08:48 AM.

Login to view details.
    Burdak Sir,

I have read Prof. S. Lokanathan's book co authored by Prof. A. Ghatak. I am a great admirer of the two!!

Yeah sure... I believe in this truth.. Not just a philosophy... Man made God....

Its wonderful to find people with such pragmatic thoughts!

Regards,

Sam
    Prof. Ghatak was my teacher in IIT Del.

Login to view details.
    Jats dnt know how to speak. They utter very kadue/kadve words.
    However, Chhoturam was too soft. He gave only two advices to Jats.

1. Ekk tte bbollnaa jann lle
    2. Apnna dusman pahchan lle

Jat was simply too fond of fighting. When no enemy is there its his brother, cousin, his own got, another got, another Jat....

He does not know really what he is fighting for.
    Last edited by sktewatia; May 20th, 2007 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sktewatia View Post
    you looked to be rather an advanced thinker. I wanna teach you so many basic formulae regarding Jats but held back. You had an independent thinking and carrying out those. Your independent thinking is no doubt giving fruitful results to Jats. Please carry on.

Jat is the only system that sustained itself for thousands of years in most difficult circumstances, world over!
    What you wrote for him I wanted to write for you.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    What you wrote for him I wanted to write for you.
    So, Kharabji, you now know the composition of Rana Pratap army. out of 3000 at Haldi Ghati, more than 50% were led by Hassan Khan Mewati.
    Last edited by sktewatia; May 20th, 2007 at 08:51 AM.

I think there is no world like Hindu in our any of the purans, ramayan , geeta and mahabharat. even this is not a sanskrit word.

this is farsi word but i dont know it's meaning. we used to say that our sanskriti is 5000 year old and same is our Hindu dharm.

there are only two religions
    1. Vaidic Dharm
    2. Sanatan Dharm

So first we must be assure of what is our religion then Cast.

Quote Originally Posted by bls31 View Post
    Sorry for the Typos.

Religion Hindu
    Cast Jat

Religion Sikh

Cast Jat

Even
    Religion Muslim
    cast Jat

Any Views?
    Men may come and men may go, but I go on forever

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by smeker View Post
    Which was the philosophical question?thats the question.
    thadde rahiyo o banke yaar, re

thadde rahiyo

Maeotis

Lake Maeotis; the ancient name for the Sea of Azov.
    Lake Maeotis was body of water which connected to the northwestern corner of the Euxine (Black Sea); also called the Maeetian Lake or Maeotic Lake by the ancient Greeks; approximately 14,000 square miles (36,260 square kilometers) in area.
    Last edited by sktewatia; May 24th, 2007 at 03:40 PM.

Login to view details.
    Well if you go by scintific theory of evolution...Jats are Human beings like the rest of the species and related to all, be it Christian, Muslim, or the lower casts like Chamar and Chudas within Hindu religion. We can say anything but thats the reality.
    Last edited by ranvirsingh; May 27th, 2007 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sktewatia View Post
    thadde rahiyo o banke yaar, re

thadde rahiyo.
    this are gipsy names
    how many of them are of jats
    Bado, Duzhda, Gadjor, Goral, Kandji, Karela, Mizhikar Mirga