Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How to increase weight...?????????

na kona karana..
    hoga patla main to ek dum

praveen u seems to be new here......that comment by yash was for somebody elseee....tu kyon kahm khaa n patlaa hoon lagg raha seeee....
    Last edited by rakeshdahiya; February 2nd, 2007 at 03:21 PM.
    Proud to be a Jat, Proud to be an Indian

Yes, I'm new to frump discussions’, but not new to jatland. I came to know about JatLand in 2000 while I was doing engineering. nywayz I'm Praveen Khatri from Rohtak,
    doing dihadi in banglore as a software engineer, having very strong urge to come to north.

Aaapka thaku bhai, nahin to main to sukh ke kaata ho jata soch soch ke

hahhahha....sukh ke kantaa ho jattaa.....hahhaha....now cheer up khatra tel gaya seee.........

Quote Originally Posted by parveen_kh1980 View Post
    Yes, I'm new to frump discussions’, but not new to jatland. I came to know about JatLand in 2000 while I was doing engineering. nywayz I'm Praveen Khatri from Rohtak,
    doing dihadi in banglore as a software engineer, having very strong urge to come to north.

Aaapka thaku bhai, nahin to main to sukh ke kaata ho jata soch soch ke

Talking

Bhai mein to ek dum alive n kickin hoon aur haan fightin fit bhi...mharre koi bemari koni bhai...u know bimari jaisi daakan Yogi ke naa chippa karti!!

are haan.....mera pet dog GS breed ka ghanaa bimmar ho rehya se....uske acidity ho lee...uska ilaaz karana hai ...par soch reha hoon jholla chaap tere doctor se achha use kisi Vaid ne dikhya doon!!! :rolleyes: :p

aur suna Tokas bhai ke gyaan se....kit reha kare hai aajkal.....aur Manit Beta kaisa hai....maje mein hai naa sab ghara, sabne mera pranam kahiye !!!

Rock on
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by rahultokas View Post
    Jiss Daaktarr ka jikraa mannney uppar apni post mai karaaa sai usss dhorey teraa bhi ilaaaj sai,,, karwaaaanaa sai k tannney apnaaa ilaaaaj????
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Bro

I have seen many people who makes a muscular body and they all were skinny before.

You dont need to put on weight as it may come with Fat but get Muscles

Join a gym, get some protien enriched diet. Eat bananas with Milk and eggs and do the Right excercise under a right Coach

And trust me you will have a rocking personality in less than a year
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Quote Originally Posted by dahiyarules View Post
    On a serious note, I have had a good experience gaining weight. It depends what kind of weight you want to gain: fat or muscle. I would strongly recommend the latter option.

I used to be 327 pounds. I came down all the way to 178 pounds. That was last August. After that I stopped looking at my eight.

Over the last 5 months, my waist size has stayed at 32. I usually look at my weight when weight size goes up.

Then the other day I got on the scale, and I was shocked. I am touching 200 pounds.

Now, I consume 8000 calories the days I work out and keep it under a 1000 on other days. But when I consume 8000 calories, 75 percent are protien ( whey and chicken) calories, 20 percent Carbohyrdrate Calories and the rest 5 percent are Fat Calories (unsaturated fat mostly).

So I went in for a fat-muscle analysis the other day. I have 8 percent Body fat, which is nearly half of the average male body fat composition. Healthwise, I am close to being as lean as possible and have gaine 30 pounds of muscle in 6 months.

Nutrition is a science. Dont play with it. Take it seriously.
    Ar yu sab hisab karne mein jo calories calculater dabane mein burn ho waa to likh dete dahiya bhai:p :p
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    Ar yu sab hisab karne mein jo calories calculater dabane mein burn ho waa to likh dete dahiya bhai:p :p
    :p Yaar! I try to buy food that has calories listed on it. As for whole foods like fruits and nuts, I go by the general calorie listings mentioned on the internet and other sources.

As far as counting the calories burnt is concerned, I know that I have burnt my 8000 calories when I cannot do another set of weights without another dose of calories.

I try to work out at the end of my day, even though its recommended that you workout in the morning. The reason being that I go to bed empty-stomach, right after my workout. My sleep burns the left over calories and burns excess fat stored in the body.

So, when I wake up, I am so damn hungry that I run to the fridge as soon I can.

One final tip: start your day with a heavy dose of fiber. I revvs up your metabolism. It turns your body into a fat burning machine.

When I wanted to get on a body building program, thousand people gave me thousand suggestions. What I noticed was that the people who have the least results to show had the most to say. So, I listened to guys who are actually serious body builders and got some real serious benefits.
    Last edited by dahiyarules; February 3rd, 2007 at 02:25 AM.

Ur Right Sumit !

Sumit, you are right about what u said "Nutrition is a science"

100% agree with you.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dahiyarules View Post
    eat 2 bags of 2 kg Lays potato chips along with 2 liter regular Coke every day. Sit in a couch. Dont move. Subscribe to HBO or Showtime and enjoy.
    Why dont you give a shot at Laughter Challange ...(I'm serious!!).....:D
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    Sumit, you are right about what u said "Nutrition is a science"

100% agree with you.
    HEHEHHEHEHHEH..ye appko ab pata chala hai..:D
    pls dont mind, couldnt resist.....sorry abt that....:o
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

hehehehe meri bhi bhinn ki bhinn
    Quote Originally Posted by poonam View Post
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by poonam View Post

hehehhehe...... Poons

I never mind as i know Sumit have much better thoughts to share rather than doing Killki type stuff.

I think u got it
    Last edited by vijay; February 3rd, 2007 at 03:05 AM.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Lightbulb

dont do anthing except being happy...go out and enjoy the world...try to get rid of worries and soon you will get weight accumulated...other philosophies are just a wastage of time/money you know...i would sugget you better invest that time and money living your life freely with each moment flourishing and adding to your weight...

there are many people who are below 60 kg yet healthy...hahaha :rolleyes:
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up"

Completely Opposite Problem

Now I am facing a completely different problem ... I am 5'11 and aboput 85-88 kgs .... and this is after I fight for it ... If i dont run for a month its goes to 90 ... I dont have a big gut .. but i do start accumulating weight if i dont exercise ....... I used to work out a lot but last couple of years or so due to work I dont get much time for much physical activity (its really sad)

Sudhakar bhai I wish there was a way we could swap our physical tendencies ...
    Foot Soldier - Azad Hind Fauj - becasue the struggle is not over yet

Lightbulb

Bhai VJ
    Ram Ram!

Well, bhai do workout regularly & include Pranayam & some basic Yoga Asanas as well in ur Program specially *Surya-Namaskar* ... if u do practice these excercies regularly I bet u'll always b in shape n fightin fit!!

I wonder why dont ppl work out regularly....when they eat, sleep, n :rolleyes:
    so guys plz! do exercise regularly in today's luxurious life style if u wanna stay fit!!

Rock on!
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by kharub View Post
    Now I am facing a completely different problem ... I am 5'11 and aboput 85-88 kgs .... and this is after I fight for it ... If i dont run for a month its goes to 90 ... I dont have a big gut .. but i do start accumulating weight if i dont exercise ....... I used to work out a lot but last couple of years or so due to work I dont get much time for much physical activity (its really sad)

.. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Bhai ko motapee tai dukhee hai (even i want to loose a few Kg's).......ar koyeee kam wajan teee...........:D :D

Ram sabb ke icha poore karee..............

NEELAM JI,
    BAIDNATH, DABUR YA VYAS PHARMA KA "SUPARI PAAK" ROJ SUBAH OUR SHAM KO 1 GILAS DOODH KE SATH 2 MAH TAK LEKAR DEKH LEN,
    KOI SIDE EFFECT NAHI HAI, BEST TONIC FOR WOMEN,

Indarjeet S. Tomar
    --------------
    NEVER THINK THAT ANYONE IS BETTER THEN YOU AND NEVER THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE.

Talking Blessed are they....

I dont have a big gut .. but i do start accumulating weight if i dont exercise .......

Hey Vishwajeet, I hear you totally. I'm another "truly blessed" soul who belongs to the zone where you belong.:D

You start gaining weight if don’t exercise in contrast to certain set of people (Oh!!! How I envy them!!!!.. ) who do nothing , eat candies, chocolates as much as they want and not even a single pound gain!!! How fortunate!!

There is another side of the coin, a hot field in research currently. The genetic side. There is whole lot of research showing involvement of certain genes in deciding the tendency of gaining weight. So, don’t worry too much (no point, our genetic make up..dare I say sucks!!..:eek: ), keep workin out…..only way ou!!
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by sudhakarsingh View Post
    Hi frndz.........

suggest me plz.........
    I have seen one of my friend gaining 15 kg in two month.

5 Aloo ke Paranthe with 100gm butter and jee barke Lassi.

Lunch Main chawal aur 7-8 Roti, sabji.

6 baje see ek Kingfisher strong ar ek Grilled chicken.

10 baje dinner main butter chicken ke saath 3-4 Tandoori Roti.

You can try this also, it might work for u