Thread: Free Coaching to Jats in physics

Free Coaching to Jats in physics

My wife Rashmi Bargoti (Msc.,Mphil-Phy) is PGT/Lecturer Physics & teaching in DAV,Delhi. Her name is also published in NCERT-XI std.(Physics).She was Board Examiner & won various prizes at state & National level. We want to help needy people who are deserving.The students belonging to Jat community are invited to have Free Guidance in Physics of Class XI & XII.The candidates of other community belonging to weaker section may also be recommended for free Guidance.Free means -absolutely Free.
    ''Nar seva-Narayan Seva''
    My contact no. is 011-22146331 & 9868217645
    Those institutes of Jat community intend to avail our Free service then pl. contact at my e-mail address so that necessary help may be extended

bargoti10@rediffmail.com

Pl. note that we can guide at our Residence in East Delhi-B-162, surajmal vihar-Delhi-110092.

Hi Sushil,

We appreciate your good job which you and your wife are doing for our communities and other weaker section people.

Really great job.

With Best Regards,
    Balraj Dahiya
    sushil kumar (Dec 06, 2003 02:01 a.m.):
    My wife Rashmi Bargoti (Msc.,Mphil-Phy) is PGT/Lecturer Physics & teaching in DAV,Delhi. Her name is also published in NCERT-XI std.(Physics).She was Board Examiner & won various prizes at state & National level. We want to help needy people who are deserving.The students belonging to Jat community are invited to have Free Guidance in Physics of Class XI & XII.The candidates of other community belonging to weaker section may also be recommended for free Guidance.Free means -absolutely Free.
    ''Nar seva-Narayan Seva''
    My contact no. is 011-22146331 & 9868217645
    Those institutes of Jat community intend to avail our Free service then pl. contact at my e-mail address so that necessary help may be extended

bargoti10@rediffmail.com

Pl. note that we can guide at our Residence in East Delhi-B-162, surajmal vihar-Delhi-110092.

thnx to u shushil bhaisaab...its really a great job to serve people without need of any return except there success...
    paas my thnx to bhabhi ji....
    keep it up ...

Its...
    Hemant...
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up"

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    deeds not words ...great efforts sushil ji .
    regards and wishes to u and ur family .
    shall direct the needy one to u and also pass on the message to breathen from our side (i live towards west delhi border area of haryana , bahadurgarh to be precise )
    keep it up .

Dear Sushil,

Thanks to your wife and yourself for such a generous offer. Probably She could post a few tips on this website which could benefit Physics students. Physics is an interesting subject and one of my favourites. After more than 40 years I still enjoy solving some of the problems from first principles. Even though I am not a teacher but still find it very rewarding to be able to help students in my limited capacity. Admittedly science and maths have become more difficult from our high school days. Now a days students have to study much harder and have lot more distraction too, e.g. TV, Radio etc. These distractions did not exist 40 years ago but ofcourse work on the farm or tending to household chores were compulsory subjects for rural students.

As the competition is more fierce now students need all the help they can get in achieving their goals. You have taken a very admirable step and hope a lot of students take this offer.

Good luck and God bless you.

Thanks!
    Sh.sheyoran sahab,Mr. Lakra,Mr.Chaudhary& Mr. Dahiya.

Vidya daan is Maha Daan!

Every body can contribute if they are willing to contribute to the extent possible.Our people are still lacking behind the time.we should provide the opportunity so that they can explore their potentials & may serve the people accordingly.More & more people are talented-more they are prosperous-more they can serve,
    so best way is to provide knowledge if you want to see them in power.Whatever we have learnt we can pass on to next generation through different plateforms.

regards
    Sushil Kumar-Sr. Mgr.(Tech)-Govt. U/T
    BE( Civil),DCM,DLL&AL and MBA(Marketing)
    -Member EPI editorial Board
    -Articles Published in EPITOME etc.
    Internal Auditor of ISO 9001,EMS 14001 etc.

Dear Sushil Kumar ji and Madam
    I am really proud that god gave me birth in the community having values , respect for each other,CARE FOR EACH OTHER, paisa to dunia ke paas hota hai.Dil hona chahiye
    GOD BLESS YOU ,YOUR DREAMS....
    CAPT N.DESHWAL\nINDIAN ARMY

Dear Sushil and Rashmi,

It is a great idea as physics is the most challenging subject for lot of students. I have been thinking in the same direction that after retirement in 4-5 years I will offer free coaching for admission to medical and engineering.

When I look at the current scene in higher education, I find it is very dificult for poor farmers' children to get into any decent program. The standard of teaching in the government schools is awful and most Jats can not afford to send their kids for coaching. When I look back to 43 years ago when I went to IIT from village, at least there were committed teachers who were always happy to help me.

Good luck in your efforts.

Bibal Singh

Here is Chinese proverb or a variant of that:

"To plan for a day - feed a person, to plan for a year - sow wheat, to plan for a decade - plant a tree and to plan for a lifetime - educate a person."

Timely guidance and help can do wonders in life.
    Keep thinking, it always helps !!!!!

Budh Nashier, M.Sc.(Hons.), Ph.D.

dear mr. sushil
    ur really doing a great job.
    keep it up

regards!

vikas

Login to view details.
    Dear Sushil,

This is very nice step.... thanks for this....And yes ..congrats to Rashmi bahan also for acheving so great heights in her carrier and helping community . Wish u both best of luck.

keep it up.

thanks
    sandeep balyan

Login to view details.
    good show !

Respected Sushil ji,

No Limit of admiration, Very few people are there in jatland.com, who r helping our community in such a Great way.
    Thanx
    ram
    @$

very very good job.......................... really ................................ God bless u & ur family.....................

cheers................................
    love is life, love & be loved