Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Come to Western Australia for studies

Quote Originally Posted by sumeetmalik View Post
    Why are you still waiting? You are a software professional. Just get on to some website and find out what is the duration of the course. If you want I will find out for you. Masters in Australia is of two years so I think MPA(Masters in Professional Accounting) would also be of two years.

Don't wait for anybody, bro. I think Gagan seldomly visits this forum. So just find out yourself.

Sumeet
    Thanks sumeet
    chora jat ka

Dear brothers,
    MPA is a 2 yrs course and fees depends on uni but say its around $6500 per semester (6 months)

....been slack...logged in after long time ...wil try to reply asap

Quote Originally Posted by simplejat View Post
    still waiting for gagan reply
    My way or my way ?

thanks for letting them know mate!

Quote Originally Posted by sumeetmalik View Post
    Why are you still waiting? You are a software professional. Just get on to some website and find out what is the duration of the course. If you want I will find out for you. Masters in Australia is of two years so I think MPA(Masters in Professional Accounting) would also be of two years.

Don't wait for anybody, bro. I think Gagan seldomly visits this forum. So just find out yourself.

Sumeet
    My way or my way ?

New changes in Immigration rules:

1.Now on,you need to do 3 yrs of full-time studies to apply for migration. But most of the masters courses are only 2 yrs full-time, in that case one has to do a double degree course to stretch their course for another one yr.

2. You will get more more points for English

3. Even if your course is not in demand , you will get 1 and a half yrs of work visa, to find a job in your field and then you can appiy for migration (permanent residency)

Overall they have made it a lenthy process to get your Permanent Residency. But they have made it easier for everyone who wants to work in their area of expertise.
    My way or my way ?

hi

can u plz look for a post-doctrate course there......
    1 of my friend is M.Com.,M.Phil.,ICWA,Phd.(OB),want pursue some post doctrate course there.
    if u plz let me know i ll be highly obliged....
    regards
    Vivek Kadyan

hi vivek

University of Western Australia seems to be the best option for post doctoral studies.

Ask your friend to email these guys and find out what goin on , only he knows the best what he want to achieve. Refer to the link below:

http://www.research.uwa.edu.au/welco...earch_services
    My way or my way ?

Hi GD,

Well I m a Textile Designer ,NIFT,6yrs. exp.I would like to work in australia.What all options available for me.Hows the textile industry there.
    Advise.

Ashok Sangwan.

Quote Originally Posted by nittoo View Post
    Well I m a Textile Designer ,NIFT,6yrs. exp.I would like to work in australia.What all options available for me.Hows the textile industry there.
    Advise.

Ashok Sangwan.
    hi bud ... dont hit the site much ! will get back to u tomorrow leme find out something for u.
    My way or my way ?

Ashok,
    Textile Industry in Australia is not lucrative as compare to India/China. Its based on import from China. So Mostly distribution only. Search mycareer.com.au/seek.com.au for further .
    SANJAY MALIK\nKEEP IN TOUCH!!!!!