Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Come to Western Australia for studies

Come to Western Australia for studies

Hi all

I have been living in Perth WA for few years. Its a lovely place,the most laid-back and cleanest in Australia. So, do consider it apart from Sydney or Melbourne, its a much better place. WA is the richest state of Australia, with highest per capita income and great lifestyle.

There are not many Jats here and we would love to see some. I am looking forward to associate all tough Jat guys here and do something bigger.

Remember if you are a brave Jat you will have all the success and I assure you support from the day you land here.

Gagan Dhillon

global_jat@yahoo.com.au {its underscore(_) between global and jat}
    Last edited by gaganjat; February 23rd, 2007 at 10:51 PM.
    My way or my way ?

thanks

well i am planing to come to australia for my mba degree what do you suggest what are the possibilites in western australia. i have alreday taken gmat and have a decent score of 670.

Gunny bhai.....gud gesture!!
    kudos to u!!

Rock on
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Quote Originally Posted by sunit View Post
    well i am planing to come to australia for my mba degree what do you suggest what are the possibilites in western australia. i have alreday taken gmat and have a decent score of 670.
    How are you Sunit? Great to hear you want to come here.

Are you are looking forward to get skilled migration? (Thats the only way apart from getting married, to migrate)

If yes, then MBA is not going to help you, you have to go for education which get you skills needed for migration like MPA (Master of Professional Accounting) or something else.

Its a boom time in WA and that is going to last beacuse of resources here. Infact Australian Population is quite attracted to WA these days and have already started moving.

But at the end of the day its your qualification thats going to work for you to get rights here (migration) and Perth is a nice place so I think you will be a happy chappy if you choose to come here.

We had a new guy came from Rohtak to our place. He was supposed to do Master of sports mgt. but we got him transferred to MPA which will be worthwhile for him (He didnt have a clue what is actually going to help him)
    My way or my way ?

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Gunny bhai.....gud gesture!!
    kudos to u!!

Rock on
    Jit

You are the man! You cheer for everything good happening. I think we Jats all over the world should start bringing our people out and that is going to be good for Jats in India and abroad. We will have a perfect network.
    My way or my way ?

thanks

dear gagan,
    thanks brother for everything i will consider MPA option what if i consider some other university say melbourne university since it is more renowned one and degree from that university will add to my resume, what do you say?regards

Hi gagan

I am also intrested in stteling down or migrating to australia.
    to get into australia i was also thinking of doing mba from australia.i have no clue what is MPA.i am a software engineer.iwould like to know what do you suggest me at this stage for my above desire.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Avoid Melbourne and sydney!

Dear friends

There are lots of Indian students coming into Australia and number is increasing day by day but i would like to suggest you that Melbourne and Sydney are not the best place to come to Australia anymore. There are lots of reasons for this and these are increasings rents for accomodation, hard to find part-time work, students are facing exploitation, Increasing indian population.
    If u have plans for melbourne and sydney please review ur options and think wht Gagan has pointed. I think if ur coming as a stuident definitely Melbourne and Sydney are not the right place at this time.

Abhimanyu Phougat

Quote Originally Posted by sunit View Post
    dear gagan,
    thanks brother for everything i will consider MPA option what if i consider some other university say melbourne university since it is more renowned one and degree from that university will add to my resume, what do you say?regards

Basically one should do what s/he feels like!
    My way or my way ?

Quote Originally Posted by simplejat View Post
    Hi gagan

I am also intrested in stteling down or migrating to australia.
    to get into australia i was also thinking of doing mba from australia.i have no clue what is MPA.i am a software engineer.iwould like to know what do you suggest me at this stage for my above desire.
    There is no prerequisite for MPA other than bachelors degree which can be in any thing. In MPA u learn accounting from scratch. So, not a worry.
    My way or my way ?

Quote Originally Posted by positivelook View Post
    Dear friends

There are lots of Indian students coming into Australia and number is increasing day by day but i would like to suggest you that Melbourne and Sydney are not the best place to come to Australia anymore. There are lots of reasons for this and these are increasings rents for accomodation, hard to find part-time work, students are facing exploitation, Increasing indian population.
    If u have plans for melbourne and sydney please review ur options and think wht Gagan has pointed. I think if ur coming as a stuident definitely Melbourne and Sydney are not the right place at this time.

Abhimanyu Phougat
    Thanks for confirming brother. and Adailaide (i dont know if i spelled it right , shitty place) is another option u can consider (it is listed as regional area though its a city, so u get 5 points added which will help u to migrate)
    My way or my way ?

Quote Originally Posted by positivelook View Post
    Dear friends

Abhimanyu Phougat
    Thanks for confirming brother!

You know whats happening in these places, immigration , too many Indians, ratio of people chasing jobs is disturbed, lot of pressure on students.
    My way or my way ?

Adailaide (i dont know if i spelled it right , shitty place) is another option people can consider (it is listed as regional area though its a city, so u get 5 points added which will help u to migrate)

Think practically guys rather than just thinking about uni and resume. At the end of the day its the rights u get in the country u wanna stay and the money. Rest is crap!
    My way or my way ?

WHAT is the duration of this MPA course and how much this costs

Quote Originally Posted by charitsheoran View Post
    WHAT is the duration of this MPA course and how much this costs
    L O L
    My way or my way ?

yaar LOL is ok .please tell us about the duration and other related thingh about it as i also dont know much about it.

still waiting for gagan reply

Why why why...

Quote Originally Posted by simplejat View Post
    still waiting for gagan reply
    Why are you still waiting? You are a software professional. Just get on to some website and find out what is the duration of the course. If you want I will find out for you. Masters in Australia is of two years so I think MPA(Masters in Professional Accounting) would also be of two years.

Don't wait for anybody, bro. I think Gagan seldomly visits this forum. So just find out yourself.

Sumeet
    Do more, love more

Hello!

Can any body suggest possible ways of getting MBBS admission in Australia and Expenditure thereoff with address etc.
    regards

sushil kumar
    sushil

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    MBBS in Australia will be very expensive ,not only this there wont be much exposure ..probably you will get 3.5 patients in a day to check ,,,,...if u still want i can look for some info and let u know
    Quote Originally Posted by bargoti10 View Post
    Hello!

Can any body suggest possible ways of getting MBBS admission in Australia and Expenditure thereoff with address etc.
    regards

sushil kumar