Thread: Amazing but true---water Therapy!

Amazing but true---water Therapy!

Well jatlanders this is real new to me and finding it real good.It works for sure.

6 glasses of water (1 litre) - Astonishing Performance God has given us plenty and free water. Without spending on medicine, tablets, injections, diagnosis, Doctor fees, etc., just by drinking pure water, the following diseases will be cured. You can never believe before practising. Let us see the list of diseases being cured by this therapy.

Diseases cured by Drinking water
    1. Headache
    2. Urogenital diseases
    3. Blood Pressure/Hyper Tension
    4. Hyper acidity
    5. Anaemia
    6. Gastro-enteritis
    7. Rheumatism
    8. Dysentry
    9. General Paralysis
    10. Rectal Piodapse
    11. Obesity
    12. Constipation
    13. Arthritis
    14. Hostorthobics
    15. Sinusitis
    16. Diabetes
    17. Tachycardia
    18. Eye diseases
    19. Giddiness
    20. Opthelmic Haemorrhage & Opthalmia (reddish eye)
    21. Cough
    22. Irregular Menstruation
    23. Asthma
    24. Leucamia
    25. Bronchitis
    26. Uterine cancer
    27. Pulminory Tuberculosis (T.B.)
    28. Breast cancer
    29. Meningitis
    30. Laryngitis
    31. Kidney stones

How does pure water act?
    Consuming ordinary drinking water by the right method purifies human body. It renders the colon more effective by forming new fresh blood, known in medical terms as Haematopaises. That the mucousal folds of the colon and intestines are activated by this method, is an undisputed fact, just as the theory that new fresh blood is produced by the mucousal fold.
    If the colon is cleaned then the nutrients of the food taken several times a day will be absorbed and by the action of the mucousal folds they are turned into fresh blood. The blood is all important in curing ailments and restoring health, and for this water should be consumed in a regular pattern

How to do this water therapy?
    1) Early morning after you get up from bed (without even brushing your teeth) drink 1.50 litres of water i.e., 5 ? to 6 ? glasses.

Better to premeasure 1.50 litres of water. Let us all know that our ancestors termed this therapy as "Usha Paana Chikitsa". You may wash your face thereafter.

2) Here it is very essential to note that nothing else - neither drinks nor solid food of any sort - should be taken within 1? hours before and after drinking this 1.50 litres of water.

3) It is also to be strictly observed that no Alcoholic drinks should be taken the previous night.

4) If required, boiled and filtered water may be used for this purpose. Is it possible to drink 1.50 litres of water at one time?

1) To begin with, one may find it difficult to drink 1.50 litres of water at one time, but one will get used to it gradually.

Initially, while practising you may drink four glasses first and the balance two glasses after a gap of two minutes.

Initially you may find the necessity to urinate 2 to 3 times within an hour, but it will become normal after sometime.

By research and experience, the following diseases are observed to be cured with this therapy within the indicated days as below

Constipation: 1 day
    Acidity: 2 days
    Diabetes: 7 days
    BP & Hypertension: 4 weeks
    Cancer: 4 weeks
    Pulminory TB: 3 months

Note:
    It is advised that persons suffering from Arthritis or Rheumatism should practise this therapy thrice a day, i.e., morning, midday and night, 1 hours before meals - for one week; and twice a day subsequently till the disease is cured.

We make an earnest request that the above method should be read and practised carefully. Please spread this message to your friends, relatives and neighbours - it is a great service to the humanity. By God's grace all should lead healthy life.

Ref: a health Site
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Smile You are absolutely right Samar!!

I too have read this artical in magazine few days ago.

But sorry that i haven't shared it with us all, because of tight schedule last weekend.
    "Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."

Thumbs up reallly gud

I am really happpy to note this info.... at the same time i knew these qualities but wasnt practicsing the same.... thanx for reminding and creating awarenesss.... YESSS NO DOUBTS>>>>> WATER IS LIFE ... just a mmature thought... whn water consists of 70% of our body mass / weight it has to be the most effective remedy for our bodies... lets consume WATER DEAR ALL

Drinking too much water at one can lead to water intoxication which
    can be fatal. One needs to be careful. But I guess 1.5L might be
    doable.

Quote Originally Posted by raj_rathee View Post
    Drinking too much water at one can lead to water intoxication which
    can be fatal.
    Thats right!
    For a person on a normal diet, 2-3 litres of water consumed in one go could be fatal.

Quote Originally Posted by samarkadian View Post
    Cancer: 4 weeks
    Cancer cured with water consumption!!!!!!!!!!! Impossible is the word. Nevermind...

Amazing---

Dear Samar

Hath kangan ko Aarri key aur padhey likhey nai Pharsi key.

Only referance is not enough. Do we have some evidence or not.

water may have preventive role for some of these but curative is a question mark till we make evidence and evaluation by scientific Method .

Agree with Poonam ji.

R.S.Dahiya