Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Jat Uprising of 1669 - Part I

Quote Originally Posted by agodara View Post
    bhai saab
    ye granth nahi ye biography hai.shajamne is biography of shahjahangr
    there were two alamgirs.1st who ruled from 1618 to 1707 also known as auragjeb
    2nd alamgir ruled from 1754.defintly war was btween aurgjen and gokula
    seniors here have tried to make you understand but dont seems to learn
    shajanme is not granth its autobigraphy
    same can be said about aurngjeb
    granth for muslim is quran.
    agar aap granth se dharmik kitaab ka arth jod rahe hain to aapki baat sahi hai. Granth maine pustak ke roop me istemaal kiya tha. Anekon pustakein likhi gayi thi mughlon ke raaj mein.

Quote Originally Posted by Romar View Post
    agar aap granth se dharmik kitaab ka arth jod rahe hain to aapki baat sahi hai. Granth maine pustak ke roop me istemaal kiya tha. Anekon pustakein likhi gayi thi mughlon ke raaj mein.
    Agreed so many good books were written during the Mughal times. Moreover, on account of coming of paper use in larger number, in addition to books of the period, official records of those times are available in abundance.

Akbar had established separate department to patronize painters, musicians, authors, translators and so on. A large number of works of art were accomplished under him, Jahangir and Shahjahan. Dara Shikoh had translated Upanishdas from Sanskrit to Persian and many other people had translated books of Islam in Sanskrit so that people from both the religious groups could understand the original line of thought contained in their respective scriptures.

But Aurangzeb banned use of Musical events in his court and banned the writing of history. Due to onset of revolts during his reign and anarchy during the rule of the later Mughal rulers, the artists and authors moved to new regional political centres which grew on the carcass of the Mughal empire.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.