Thread: Advt. For Me, Mtech, Mba In Bits, Pilani

Advt. For Me, Mtech, Mba In Bits, Pilani

Dear members,

Advertisement for ME, M.Tech. , MBA, has released on 19th May, 2007. you can see in hindustantimes, Hindu, Statements, Indian Express, Educational Times and our websides, www.bitsadmission.com/hdadmn/. i m working in admissions office in bits pilani, you can also contact me through this jatland and telephone no. 01596-242205 (O) or 9887435849 (M)

netra.....

Most Welcome

Netrapal Ji Ram Ram,

I would like to thank you very much for the information you put on this site. This may be useful for most of the candidates.

Regards,

Bahadur Sinsinwar

NEtra pal ji

can you throw some light on like when the MBA course started in BITS and how are the placements going .

Quote Originally Posted by netrapalsingh View Post
    Dear members,

Advertisement for ME, M.Tech. , MBA, has released on 19th May, 2007. you can see in hindustantimes, Hindu, Statements, Indian Express, Educational Times and our websides, www.bitsadmission.com/hdadmn/. i m working in admissions office in bits pilani, you can also contact me through this jatland and telephone no. 01596-242205 (O) or 9887435849 (M)

netra.....

Quote Originally Posted by simplejat View Post
    NEtra pal ji

can you throw some light on like when the MBA course started in BITS and how are the placements going .
    MBA course has started in 2006. Our MBA course based on BE or B.Tech

MBA Programmes Offered at BITS, Pilani - Pilani Campus

MBA in Engineering & Technology Management

MBA in IT Enabled Services Management

Eligibility for Admissions:

Any Integrated first degree of BITS or BE/ BTech in Engineering disciplines from other recognized universities with 70% marks.

place ment is 100%

netra...

Hello sir ji,
    Do you have any part time M-Tech Progm for working people in Electronics field.

Quote Originally Posted by vivekdh View Post
    Hello sir ji,
    Do you have any part time M-Tech Progm for working people in Electronics field.
    ya we have many correspondence for working people. Like M.S. you can check our wesite www.bits-pilani.ac.in where you can chekc Distance Learning Department (DLPD). Besides this we have not any partime and correspondence courses.

netra....

Hello sir ji,
    I want to do M.S. Microelectronics.
    there it is mentioned that this progm. will be in bangalore.

I m working in STMicroelectronics Noida. so is there any way to do it from here.i.e delhi?for that what i have to do?

Quote Originally Posted by vivekdh View Post
    Hello sir ji,
    I want to do M.S. Microelectronics.
    there it is mentioned that this progm. will be in bangalore.

I m working in STMicroelectronics Noida. so is there any way to do it from here.i.e delhi?for that what i have to do?
    ya you can do from bits pilani with correspondece for that for that you can contact to 01596-242210 from our another jat brother Mr. Mani Ram with my reference. hi will provide all information about Off campus (correspondece courses)

netra

dhyanwad sirji i will contact him and inform u also ..

Thanks again ....

sir ji ye no . to continues bg aa raha hai .......

you contact me with phone no. 01596-145073-ext.330

netra....
    Last edited by netrapalsingh; June 28th, 2007 at 02:54 PM.

i also want the same information ....
    vivek can you please share that information with me ....
    please mail me rakeshujjawal@gmail.com
    thanks
    Smile a lot....:p:D ...

hi rakesh,
    i got to know from Mr. mani ram ji that BITS pilani is offering 4 course as partime M.E, which are open progm for all. but none of them is in electronics Domain.They also provide part time M-Tech in Microelectronics in bangalore for only employees of TI india, wipro and 2 other orgs. u ca n chk that if TATA is in list or not.Netrapal ji have given the link for site.

so now i m searching the same in IIT delhi,DCE or NSIT. if u know anything abt. this let me know.

hi vivek,

i was selected for the ME course in DCE last year, as i was having a GATE % of 96% and cleared the personal interview.
    but at that time DCE was not offering any specialization in VLSI (although they mentioned it in their broacher ). they were offering just a plain ME degree in Electronics and communication.
    they were having one specialization in Optical electronics also.

so i joined PG diploma in VLSI from CDAC Pune.

they told us that they are planning to start ME in VLSI from next academic session .... i dont know if they have started it yet .... that you need to check.

one day i received a circular in my company that who ever want to apply for the MS from Bits Pilani can apply for that ... i tried to inquire about the domains (VLSI/Embedded/others) but i was told that i am not eligible for that as it was only for the employees working here for more than one year.
    may be i will apply next year
    .... but in that case my bond period will increase (one year after completion of course, that means i need to stay here for 4 years, other wise i need to pay 1 lac) .... what do you suggest .... should i join that or not

you can try for some other institutes also like Thapar Institute of Engg. & Technology, Patiala, COEP, Pune etc .... these colleges also have a good reputation ......
    Last edited by rakeshujjwal; July 6th, 2007 at 04:57 PM.
    Smile a lot....:p:D ...