Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Reservation of JAT's in Haryana.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Jitender, starting here by your suggestion, as you have posted abt IIM in haryana, What Say, let it be builded first or shud start demanding Reservation in it for haryanvi jats as a separate issue...:D..

Its good thread for the brainstroming of reservation issues.

Hey Samar lemme show u some gud stuff...
    I got a mail on monday... here it goes.

New Exam pattern in India (Revised):
    1. General students - Answer ALL questions.
    2. OBC - WRITE ANY one question.
    3. SC - ONLY READ questions.
    4. ST - THANKS FOR COMING..
    AND.
    5. Gujjars/Jats - THANKS FOR ALLOWING OTHERS TO ATTEND THE EXAMINATION ..
    !!

CHEERS TO RESERVATION......

The guy didn know that m a Jat. When he came to know he removed that part. But i think there was nothing wrong with the original mail. :rock

Sorry if I was a bit harsh somewhere ... nue Avesh mein aa gaya tha ... no where intended to hurt anybody ... please read that way....

Jitender, starting here by your suggestion, as you have posted abt IIM in haryana, What Say, let it be builded first or shud start demanding Reservation in it for haryanvi jats as a separate issue...:D..

Its good thread for the brainstroming of reservation issues.
    Samar, you have taken a different path altogether in the first reply itself. Have read somewhere ... human mind is like umbrella it works, when it is open ..... so friend first remove the thought that you are not in favour of this demand and then go through this thread and arguments given .... I feel that you will find them convincing ....

Though cant find the real aseence behind this post .... yet replying as much I could understood.

If you want to ask whether we people "JATS" should fight for reservation in IIM that has been passed in haryana or not?

Reply:

YES .... for jats if yadavs or gurjars etc will be given reservation.
    YES ... for all haryana domicile ones if other states having IIMs have such provisions for those states.

Morally speaking .... NO ONE SHOULD HAVE ANY RESERVATION OF ANY KIND NAYWHERE ... RATHER GOVT SHOULD PROVIDE

1) FREE EDUCATION
    2) FREE BOOKS
    3) FREE CLOTHES
    4) FREE HOSTELS
    5) STIPENDS OF 100-500

FOR THOSE WHO ARE FROM WEAKER SECTIONS (THAT SHOULD ALSO BE DECIDED ON THE BASIS OF CURRENT STATUS OF THE FAMILY).

AFTER THIS NO RESERVATION .....

WHETHER IT IS THE CASE OF

1) REQUIRED PERCENTAGE OR PHYSICAL PARAMETERS
    2) QUALIFYING MARKS
    3) ENTERANCE EXAM MARKS
    4) FOR PROMOTION IN JOBS
    ETC.

BUT THAT COULDNT HAPPEN IN THIS WORLD OF CHEAP POLITICS ... SO BETTER IS TO FIGHT OF OURSELVES TO GET INCLUDED IN THIS RESERVATION.

YADAVS WERE INCLUDED FEW YEARS BACK .....
    WHAT SAY ... THEY DESERVE ....
    WHAT SAY ... DID THEY FIGHT AMONG THEMSELVES FOR WHETHER TO GET IT OR NOT? ...

THEY MIGHT HAVE OR INSTEAD HAVE MANY INTELLECTUALS AMONG THEM LIKE YOU PEOPLE ... BUT THEY SILENTLY ACQUIRED THAT STATUS .... NOW THEIR CHILDREN ARE GETTING BENEFIT OF IT .... YOU CAN SEE IN TERMS OF BENEFIT WHAT THEY GOT IN LAST PMT ROHTAK FOR EXAMPLE ....

KITNI HI REPLIES MEIN KAHA GAYA HAI KI .... MAHANUBHAVO ... INTELECTUAL JATS ... LIBERAL JATS ... HONOURABLE JATS .... PLEASE PLEASE FIRST GET THIS RESERVATION FOR THOSE JATS WHO REALLY DESERVE THIS ..... THEN WE CAN FIGHT ... WHETHER IT IS MORALLY RIGHT OR WRONG TO HAVE RESERVATION ..... KYUN APNE PAIR PAR HI APNI BUDHIMATTA KI KULHADI MAAR RAHE HO ....

TARQ-VITARQ ... WO BHI APNE BHAIYO KE FAEDE MEIN KYUN??????

AAP EK BAAT BATAO ... MORAL ... KO KOTHADI MEIN ROK KE .... KYA YADAV IN HARYANA ... AT ALL FROM ANYWHERE ...DESERVE THIS STATUS???? NO .... THEN .... WHY YOU PEOPLE HAVE NOT FOUGHT FOR THAT .... AAJ KI RAJNEETI YAHI KAHETI HAI KI .... JO MILE LE LYO .... KAL NE BAMAN ... BANIYE ... ANDOLAN KAREIN ... SUPPORT KARO UNKO BHI .... THIS WAY ONLY RESERVATION COULD BE REDUCED .... ILL AFFECTS OF RESERVATION WILL BE THEN RE-EVALUATED .... ELSE YOU WILL KEEP GOING WITH YOUR INTELLECT ... JHUTHI SHAN ... ER THARE JAT BHAI JO GAMMAN MEIN BURI HALAT MEIN HEIN ... WE ANDHKAR KI TARAF BADHENGE ...

KYON?

1) THEY ARE MARSHAL KAUM ... KHOON MEIN UBAL TO SE EE ... JIB NAUKRI MILENGI NAHI .... TEST CLEAR HONGE NAHI BACHI AUD SEETAN MEIN AAP KE SAMJHO SO KITNYA KE TEST CLEAR HONGE ITNI POPULATION MEIN ...... PRIVATE MEIN BHI RESERVATION HO JYAGA ....TO WE DON BANENGE ... MARENGE INN LOGAN NE JO RESERVATION LEKE OONCHI POSTAN PE BAITHENGE ....

PLEASE FIRST GO THROUGH THIS THREAD POST BY POST .... EVEN THEN IF YOU FEEL SOMETHING IS THERE .... I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DISCUSS.
    Last edited by jitendershooda; June 4th, 2008 at 09:27 PM.

Sorry if I was a bit harsh somewhere ... nue Avesh mein aa gaya tha ... no where intended to hurt anybody ... please read that way....

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    Hey Samar lemme show u some gud stuff...
    I got a mail on monday... here it goes.

New Exam pattern in India (Revised):
    1. General students - Answer ALL questions.
    2. OBC - WRITE ANY one question.
    3. SC - ONLY READ questions.
    4. ST - THANKS FOR COMING..
    AND.
    5. Gujjars/Jats - THANKS FOR ALLOWING OTHERS TO ATTEND THE EXAMINATION ..
    !!

CHEERS TO RESERVATION......

The guy didn know that m a Jat. When he came to know he removed that part. But i think there was nothing wrong with the original mail. :rock
    Bhai Dev .... for gurjars ... i would say that their demand is right with respect to Meena;s .... now if they are doing anything to get that .... I support them .... chahe desh ne jaam kar dyo ... ye behare politicians nahi sunenge ... aur waise bhi to roj ke itne aadmi marte hein .... ye chor politicians sarkari faede loot rahe hein .... aur jitni bhi jatiyan hein ... sabhi karo andolan in gurjaron ki terah .... isi terah kranti aaegi ... aur reservation khatam hoga ....

I know many liberal jats would say ... why to follow this path ... why cant it be silent like gandhi ... It cant ... if it would have been so ... then there might be some thoughts by beaurocrats or politicians before that .... somebody was saying ... reservation leke bhi maine dekha hai ki inka status nahi badla ... arrey bhale aadmiyon ... jake dekho rajasthan mein .... har jegah jobs mein MEENA ... IAS lists utha ke dekho ... kitne MEENA hein .... wo log aaj ke time pe raaj kar rahe hein whaan ... ayr aap log kahete ho ki koe faeda nahi hua .... and these strong officer lobby having majority of meena's dont let any ear on their peaceful demand.

Meri soch galat bhi ho sakti hai ... par koe aacha sa tarq to mile ... so that i get convinced.
    Last edited by jitendershooda; June 4th, 2008 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    Majorities of yester years are the minorities of today.Reservation is nothing but a shelter of NIKKAMAPAN.No body wants to work..reservation de dyo arr gharran tankhwa bhejj dyo....What a stupid thought.becoming competitive is the answer.BAISAKHIYON par chal kar lambi yatra sambhav nahin.
    dev saab kirpya kar kay auro ko to leney do ye baisakhi,aur ek din hum log ye baisakhi lekey rahenge , muje khud iss baisakhi ki jarurat nahi hain par hamare gaon mey bahut bura haal hain laogo ka. shyaad aapne gaon chhod diya hain. dev saab jab humey ye baisakhi mil jaye to kirpya kar kay aap log isska fayeda mat uthana par auro ko to uthane do.

Well said Jitender.

earlier In a similar thread , it was decided after a long discussion that we must start our efforts on ground level now .

And it has started now with the adoption of a unanimous resolution by all leading Jat organisation and constitution of a committee for this objective .

We must spread this awareness to all our brothers in villages and towns that we must prepare our self for imminent struggle for our demands under this committee of Jat organisations .

We have to adopt constitutional means and ways to achieve our goals .

Suggestions in this regard are most welcome from all Jat brothers (only Jats pls.)

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post

Bhai Dev .... for gurjars ... i would say that their demand is right with respect to Meena;s .... now if they are doing anything to get that .... I support them .... chahe desh ne jaam kar dyo ... ye behare politicians nahi sunenge ... aur waise bhi to roj ke itne aadmi marte hein .... ye chor politicians sarkari faede loot rahe hein .... aur jitni bhi jatiyan hein ... sabhi karo andolan in gurjaron ki terah .... isi terah kranti aaegi ... aur reservation khatam hoga ....

I know many liberal jats would say ... why to follow this path ... why cant it be silent like gandhi ... It cant ... if it would have been so ... then there might be some thoughts by beaurocrats or politicians before that .... somebody was saying ... reservation leke bhi maine dekha hai ki inka status nahi badla ... arrey bhale aadmiyon ... jake dekho rajasthan mein .... har jegah jobs mein MEENA ... IAS lists utha ke dekho ... kitne MEENA hein .... wo log aaj ke time pe raaj kar rahe hein whaan ... ayr aap log kahete ho ki koe faeda nahi hua .... and these strong officer lobby having majority of meena's dont let any ear on their peaceful demand.

Meri soch galat bhi ho sakti hai ... par koe aacha sa tarq to mile ... so that i get convinced.

bhai Jitender ji mujhe aapki post se koi problem nahi hai... aapne jo kaha hai woh bilkul sahi hai... par bhai aapne meri baat samjhi nahi ya mein keh nahi paya... mein jaton ki hi nahi kissi bhi reservation ke khilaaf hoon ... agar auro ko mil rahi hai tohmein usse bhi advocate ahi kar raha hoon. maine toh kaha hi hai ki comptition hona chahiye aur real talent ko bahar lao ... uss talent ko bahar laane ke liye unki help karo, suvidhaye do, guide karo par ye reservation nahi... aur ye jaaton ke liye hi nahi sabhi ke liye including SC, ST , OBC ... kitne din inko reservation de kar inki sthithi ko sudhaarte rahoge .. aise kabhi sthithi nahi sudharne waali .... unko sheksha, madad aur guidance ki jaroorat hai na ki reservation ki.

Bhai agar aap ye soch rahe hai ki mein jaaton ki reservation ke khilaaf jaakar gujjar ya yadavo ki reservation ke hakk mein hoo toh bhai saahb mujh dukhi ho kar ye khna padd raha hai ki aap yaha galat hai...

mein reservation ko jadd se khatam karne ke haq mein hoon... sabhi ke saath saaman vyavhaar karo.

Iss par aapke vichaar sunkar mujhe khushi hogi

Though I am totally against this reservation policy but finds all your logic true and worth to support the reservation for JATS and JATT SIKHS in haryana, Punjab etc.

Lekin bhaiyo yaha likne se kuch nahin hone wala we all need to act to make this thought as a movement.
    -Virender M.

Thumbs down Stop being motivated from wrong ways of Gujjars!!!

I'm writting this post in the response of 'golden post' of this thread by writing under the points made by brilliant Kasutajatram bhai.

thankful to you all my blood brothers for sharing your views if my words were desi, haryanvi or bit hard sometimes, please take them in right spirit with due regard to all of you, while thread continues I'll be bit busy for some days and would like to take leave. My conclusions from the above discussions are the following:

1. Many Jats lack awareness regarding their utmost needs and immediate priorities. OBC reservation is the fact which is most immediately obvious of these. It cries for instant action and no further wastage of time.

[ Yups jats lack awareness. How OBC reservation is going to make them aware? Instant action to make them aware of programme like JJ, strengthening them or giving them OBC reservation immidiately.?]

2. Some people on this site are not Jats but pretend to be Jats. They always try to misguide people here against the interests of Jats.

....and people get misguided...Is it? A Jat cant be misguided in first place.By the way real interest to a jat is every yr increaing rate of a fertilizer's katta.What kind of interests Jat Sabhas/Maha Sabhas/Sarva Khaps are serving by the way to your so called 'poor jats'?
    Making couples brother and sisters?

3. Some Jats here are either ignorant of the plight of rural Jats or unnecessarilly try be over-idealists and seudo-nationalists. Real india is not this geographical unit only but the majority of its population. Majority of population of India favours aarakshan.

[This doesnt really made any sense at all]

4. Jats were not included in reserve category and with other non-reserved people they started singing to the tune of those people that reservation is no good to nation or even to the people who are getting reservation. Though these are open broad day lite facts to see how Meenas rose in 50 years. Why then Gujjars agitate? etc.

All such theories behind such seudo-logics is the frustration of non-reserved people to see some government jobs slipping out of their hands.

[ Your post itself is the result of mindless conclusion/illusions you have regarding the 'crown' DHED under OBC. Have you heard about 'Affirmative Action' put up by US for the upliftment of Blacks? ]

5. No doubt some Jats are really meritorious and well to do. They neither require reservation nor desire it. But they are over enthusiastic and sadly mistaken that all Jats are like them. Also they do not know what harm they are doing to his poor brother Jat in village by saying "NO TO RESERVATION". They always have option to be in general category if Jat comes in OBC but poor Jat does not have option to be in OBC if Jat remains in general category.

[How many govt. sectors have left . Gradually except Police every one is going to be in private hands or some way other controls.Is it going to help them in pvt sector as well? ]

6. Jats have tendency of justice and equality and think too much of other castes etc. Its positive quality though but excess is bad.

[ You mean to cut it short?]

7. Some Jats are too proudy. Though its also good but somewhere some practical angle should also be there.

[Making one capable by providing enough thing to fight competition is the best practical angle rather than blindly n 'euphorically' following Gujjars/meenas]

8. Jats always have the tendency to take the lead like Hanuman. Which always costs them dearly. They forget that sometimes Bania attitude is also beneficial. Whether its reservationist group or non-reservationist group Jats come on the fore-front from both sides and fight among themselves while other beneficiary and non-beneficiary castes simply speak or infuse them or watch silently. This was seen recently in Delhi and around in anti-rservation stir 1-2 years back. Rajasthan Jats were at the fore front opposing reservation violently in early nineties.

[You seem to have no reverence for Most Masculine Diety which represents the real Jat character.You mean along with going in to 'dhedpana' , we should consider 'Baniyapan'(double faced aspects I mean) who sees fayda-nuksan in each n every thing?}

9. They do not understand where exactly are lying their interests. They fail to realise that they are about 1% of India's population. Their support or opposition will hardly make some impact on reservation policy. They should better channelise their energy in finding their position in this caste reservation structure. So dnt support and dnt oppose better join in it as OBC.

[I]1% fauj of Guru Gobind Singh was enough to fight with Mughals.Other way also.Why we remember his prowess today? Had he choosen to bow down in front of Mughals? ?

10. Some Jats are over cautious of OBC tag over their caste. They should take lesson from Gujjar and Meenas. Jats have common hucca with them. And when they are happy in ST category why cant you tolerate just OBC. O bhai OBC kum se kum ST se to upper hai.

[ What a logic of same hukka to dissolve the identity. Ek Dhanak bhi dhed hota hai aur kumhar bhi! O bhai!! General Rahne mein Anaj kadwa lagta hai] Seems you are eager to be labelled as one.

11. Jats are the most backward in non-reserved category. So these people were and will always be above them even without reservation. Other castes who are lower than Jats will again be over the Jats due to reservation. So Jat is fast sinking at the lowest bottom of sea with the passage of time. He is the worst sufferer due to reservation.

[Have any data to support this?]

12. Jat is most forward in OBC. If he comes in OBC then he is best gainer in reservation.

[If he is most forward then he will gain itself without reservation. Isnt it? Why to Go in to OBC to prove this?]

13. Reservation ek voton ki rajniti hai ye kahne se kuchh nahin hota. Rajniti to sari hi voton ki hai and our constitution provides for that. In fact this vote rajniti of reservation favours Jat most. 70% of Indian population is OBC and Jat is at the top of this 70%. Ye rasta Jat ko PM ki taraf le jata hai.

[What a vision, Ch Charan Singh ke samay mein kahna chahiye tha aapko ye baat.Dhanya ho jate aapki salah per aur turant OBC lagu kar diya jata ye jan kar ki aage sare PM jat rahenge.]

14. Doosri taraf Jat 10-20% non-reserved category me sub se neeche hai. Is category ki baaki aur sub jatiyon ne Jat ko sadiyon se kuchla hai ab kaise chhod dengi. Halanki kuchla inho ne baki sub jatiyon ko bhi hai. Lekin vo to sub in se pind chhuda ke reservation le ke bhag nikli. Ek Jat hi atka rah gaya hai. To bhai Jat tu bhi bhaajj lle pawan nne dhar ke sir pe.

[Totally wrong fact.. Jats never took supremacy of Brahamans/Rajputs n thaty no written history.] What a cowardish motivation to run for OBC.

15. Jat ka reservation ko support karna aur oppose karna bheet me sir marne jaisa hai. Is se reservation pe koi asar nahin padta. Aur chup baithna sumunder me doobne jaisa hai where very fast he is sinking and heading towards bottom. To bhai ab haath paanw te marne hi padenge tairne ke liye.

[Haath paon langde honge to kaise tarienge Bhai,Bajuo mein dum reservation se nahi aayega. Ravi Chaudhary ji Once said I guess--A Great Race has two option only-Either it will rule otherwise it will be at bottom.There is no middle way out Bro! Choose to be at top with dignity.Bich wala hamesha pista hai.Na Jat Rahna Na Chamar Banana OBC Ban jana..]

16. Jat reservation ko ek ghar ka halwa samajh ke baat kar rahe hain.Ye Haryana ka Jat itne serious halat me bhi aise aintha baitha hai jaise Taayee thali me use halwa paros rahi ho. Ukk beta halwa kha le, na tayee me na khata is halwa ne.

Bhaiyo hum bhi aap jaise hi Jat hain abhi to aap log aise mana kar rahe hain jaise ghar ka halwa ho per jab aap log haan bhi kar doge to koi aap ko koi ye itni asaani se nahin dene wala. You have to fight for it. You have no other option. Sooner is better.

There are many options of improvement but you are looking at single option which you are able to see as wholistic treatment rather than everlasting cure. Cure is always better than treatment.

PS: I am not at all sorry for offending the belivers of Jat reservation in Haryana.I will be doing this continuosly with full capacity.

Hooda, If you have decided to throw all morals in 'Kothadi' then its purely unimpressive.
    Last edited by Samarkadian; June 5th, 2008 at 05:40 AM.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Quote Originally Posted by mann123 View Post
    Though I am totally against this reservation policy but finds all your logic true and worth to support the reservation for JATS and JATT SIKHS in haryana, Punjab etc.

Lekin bhaiyo yaha likne se kuch nahin hone wala we all need to act to make this thought as a movement.
    This is what we need.

Chankaya once said best way to defeat your enemy is to create confusion in their rank .

Let us avoid insignificant distractions and move towards our goals .

Try to prepare our brothers for coming movement in villages and towns .

....and people get misguided...Is it? A Jat cant be misguided in first place.By the way real interest to a jat is every yr increaing rate of a fertilizer's katta.What kind of interests Jat Sabhas/Maha Sabhas/Sarva Khaps are serving by the way to your so called 'poor jats'?

[ Your post itself is the result of mindless conclusion/illusions you have regarding the 'crown' DHED under OBC. Have you heard about 'Affirmative Action' put up by US for the upliftment of Blacks? ]

. Ek Dhanak bhi dhed hota hai aur kumhar bhi! O bhai!!
    So as per your knowledge the only Real issue about which Jats should have any worry is the price of fertilizer only???

What a mindful analysis ?

SHOULD NOT THEY BOTHER ABOUT FUTURE JOB PROSPECTIVES AVAILABLE FOR THEIR CHILDERN ?

And what you mean by 'Your So Called Poor Jats'???

Do you think 'Our so called poor Jats' are holding big stakes in multinational companies ..come on..

And please

Try to respect others as well as elders of our community.

Jatland is not a site to abuse other people by calling them Deahd.

Yesterday you were calling elders unlearned today you lable other as mindless .Do you think this mind thing bulldozed all others and banged straight in your skull.

Try to write a meaningful post than Kham kha ki baat.
    Last edited by narenderkharb; June 5th, 2008 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    bhai Jitender ji mujhe aapki post se koi problem nahi hai... aapne jo kaha hai woh bilkul sahi hai... par bhai aapne meri baat samjhi nahi ya mein keh nahi paya... mein jaton ki hi nahi kissi bhi reservation ke khilaaf hoon ... agar auro ko mil rahi hai tohmein usse bhi advocate ahi kar raha hoon. maine toh kaha hi hai ki comptition hona chahiye aur real talent ko bahar lao ... uss talent ko bahar laane ke liye unki help karo, suvidhaye do, guide karo par ye reservation nahi... aur ye jaaton ke liye hi nahi sabhi ke liye including SC, ST , OBC ... kitne din inko reservation de kar inki sthithi ko sudhaarte rahoge .. aise kabhi sthithi nahi sudharne waali .... unko sheksha, madad aur guidance ki jaroorat hai na ki reservation ki.

Bhai agar aap ye soch rahe hai ki mein jaaton ki reservation ke khilaaf jaakar gujjar ya yadavo ki reservation ke hakk mein hoo toh bhai saahb mujh dukhi ho kar ye khna padd raha hai ki aap yaha galat hai...

mein reservation ko jadd se khatam karne ke haq mein hoon... sabhi ke saath saaman vyavhaar karo.

Iss par aapke vichaar sunkar mujhe khushi hogi
    We are in sink bro ... no issues. Bhai sahi kaha aapne ... aur mein ye kahe raha tha ki ... the bold motive is harder one as todays politics ... so better to get the space for us .... then we will support others also ... and also to remove it as a whole ... khair there can be differences in thoughts and I respect that.

I'm writting this post in the response of 'golden post' of this thread by writing under the points made by brilliant Kasutajatram bhai.

[ Yups jats lack awareness. How OBC reservation is going to make them aware? Instant action to make them aware of programme like JJ, strengthening them or giving them OBC reservation immidiately.?]

Making couples brother and sisters?

[This doesnt really made any sense at all]

[How many govt. sectors have left . Gradually except Police every one is going to be in private hands or some way other controls.Is it going to help them in pvt sector as well? ]

[ You mean to cut it short?]

[Making one capable by providing enough thing to fight competition is the best practical angle rather than blindly n 'euphorically' following Gujjars/meenas]

1% fauj of Guru Gobind Singh was enough to fight with Mughals.Other way also.Why we remember his prowess today? Had he choosen to bow down in front of Mughals? ?

[ What a logic of same hukka to dissolve the identity. Ek Dhanak bhi dhed hota hai aur kumhar bhi! O bhai!! General Rahne mein Anaj kadwa lagta hai] Seems you are eager to be labelled as one.

[Have any data to support this?]

[If he is most forward then he will gain itself without reservation. Isnt it? Why to Go in to OBC to prove this?]

[What a vision, Ch Charan Singh ke samay mein kahna chahiye tha aapko ye baat.Dhanya ho jate aapki salah per aur turant OBC lagu kar diya jata ye jan kar ki aage sare PM jat rahenge.]

[Totally wrong fact.. Jats never took supremacy of Brahamans/Rajputs n thaty no written history.] What a cowardish motivation to run for OBC.

[Haath paon langde honge to kaise tarienge Bhai,Bajuo mein dum reservation se nahi aayega. Ravi Chaudhary ji Once said I guess--A Great Race has two option only-Either it will rule otherwise it will be at bottom.There is no middle way out Bro! Choose to be at top with dignity.Bich wala hamesha pista hai.Na Jat Rahna Na Chamar Banana OBC Ban jana..]

[i]There are many options of improvement but you are looking at single option which you are able to see as wholistic treatment rather than everlasting cure. Cure is always better than treatment.

PS: I am not at all sorry for offending the belivers of Jat reservation in Haryana.I will be doing this continuosly with full capacity.

Hooda, If you have decided to throw all morals in 'Kothadi' then its purely unimpressive.
    Ha ha ... Shant bhai Samar .... bhai je aap iss Jat araskshan aali baat pe kaho ho ya baat to ... yo to shayad maine kade ka kothadi mein throw rakhya hai ...

Dear Samar, I know your thoughts are different, I respect that. Its not that all can be of same mind.

Haan tarq-vitarq ho sakta hai .... still I feel by your above replies that you are replying them just with your mind .... that is stick to your thoughts ... I request you to ... go through this thread once ... with total mind of a novicee to this topic .... neutral ... come up with your answers for the justifications .... may be all those have been provided by different members here .... either you will be in sink with them or you will differ .... if you differ then keep your points .... I will be more than delighted to put my thoughts on them ... but still am sure that doing so you will find the things a bit acceptive ....as told by Mann bhai .... ki though all kinds of reservations should be eradicated but looking at present scenerio ... it is not that we are declining our status or snatching something from others .... this demand is just to give space to our children so that they can find enough seats to fight among them ....

Mujhey us baat mein koe bahaduri najar nahi aati ki ..... aapne bachon ke liye roti khane ki limit bandh dein aur phir unse bahut kuch expect karein .... jab seeten hi nahi hongi compete karne ke liye to kya dhan-dhan karenge ....

Aur bhai aapne kaha private sector .... to aapne shayad peeche poojniye manmohan singh ji ka bhashan nahi suna Mumbai mein .... ki we will do reservation in private sector too. Uske baad wipro aur shayad tcs ne bhi china mein khol di apne offices ....

Also you have said that sarkari ... police rahe gae hai .... na bhai ... IAS IPS ... aur bhi kitne hi railways aur decision making bodies mein ye aarakshan wale log hi baithey hein .... Meenas are not in only police in rajasthan ... they are sitting in decision making chairs/positions and thus they make lots of difference for the policies you make .... aur jib aise log baithenge to aise ki nirnay lenge ...

Aur private mein aane ka rasta bhi competetion hein .... wahan bhi
    1) Jab prospectus khareeda jata hai to ... for general ... 1000 rs .... maine ek example aise bhi bande ka diya tha jiske bache nahi bhar pae wo form .... kyonki jyada fees hai ....
    2) Ache colleges ki seats pahele hi bhar jati hein reservation walon se ...
    3) Aise mein bachon ko un colleges mein lena padta hai jinki fees jyada hai .... ranbir uncle ji ne ek baari ambala ka ek case bataya tha jismein ek baap ne apni beti ko mbbs mein sirf fees ke liye admission nahi karvaya ...

To please look on the things that are affected by reservation in the path of private also ... and if the same trend continues .... then that day is not far when in private also you will be having reservation ....

Khair phir bhi aap samajho ki .... you have different thoughts ... I am ok with it .... I will appreciate and support you also if you will go to keep a voice against any kind of reservation ... but WILL SAY SORRY ... if you will go to raise voice against JATs reservation majorly .....
    Last edited by jitendershooda; June 5th, 2008 at 03:45 PM. Reason: addition .... mada sa ... :)

Price of fertilizer..Is it or not? So Sole OBC reservation represents all the interests jat should worry about?

Ofcourse they should be bothered about job for their children.
    Is OBC reservation, the spoon you are talking, after taking the 'mugalighutti' poured from it, they will start swaying all the vacancies?

Our own brother kasutajatram called them 'poor', I just quoted him.

Yes I want them to take big stakes in multinational corporations. But in the cut throat business world do you think OBC reservation would make them competent?

So you know 'Dhed' is an abuse and still going to advocate/enlight whole community with this tag?

I disrespect this idea of OBC reservation for Jats in Haryana, I do not understand how you took it personaly.Elders/contemporaries/youngers must take the facts as they are.If I called historians unlearned, I meant they are aware of glorious past and still behave immaturely towards future in terms of uniting the community based on OBC.If they have poor vision for future I have full right to say my words because I love the way this race was.If they cant be motivated from it, what learning they had from past.

If it is not bulldozed your's mind, let all of us know please!!

Try to unite people on the basis of something meaningful other than OBC reservation which is kham kha ki baat /Akaramathata and a wrong example to the entire nation.
    Last edited by Samarkadian; June 5th, 2008 at 03:48 PM.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Post It is necessary

Two things i want to say in this topic as in todays scenario of India Reservation is a reality and the moment already 68% of the Indian Population is under Resevation Umbrella.
    In first condition, where people are seeing that already the private sector is booming and we don't require Government Jobs ...

Here i want to say that our policy decider and beaurocrats decides about the policies in India, what if through reservation the benefit goes to the unsuitable or misfit person, our policies will be week and the next thing they will try to trigger the reservation in to private sector also..... and this is going to be a huge loss to India. India is emerging and there is a lot of FII and FDI money is in India, but if the recession will start then i don't think so that Indian Private Sector will handle the employee salary burden. So it is necessary that the people who are brilliant or atleast of good quality in terms of academics will be there because now a days the competition is so much that the competition is among exceptional and brilliant. So to creat scope for our level - good people we need reservation. So that the apex level policy maker will be healither by mind.

In Second Condition, the people who say yaar hemaara kam chalna chahiye mere ko doosre se kaya lena ....... to bhaiyo .... community itni split ho jaayege ki Jat samaj ka existence khatam ho jaayega ...... already waise ho split hai .... or aaj kel media ek galat chavi ko project ker reha hai .. kyunki yehaan koi step lene wala nahi hai or na koi aage baat panuchaane wala .... Sirf job jo jaton ke liye bach gayi hai jis main aaj bhi sifarish bade joron pe chal rehi hai wo hain Police main Siphai, Clark, Fauj main sipahi, conductor, dirver, master ....... is te aage apne gaam wale sochte nahi or chhoriyon ke taraf dekho to unka to bura haal kare rakhya sai.

No doubt the changes are coming in the society. but the reservation will be beneficial for our Jat people who wants to take the benefits. Or ho jya te ke Burai sai ...... apna to seedha sa vision hai ....... ya te sab ka reservation wapas lyo ...... er na mehaare tahin bhi reservation dyo.
    Sanjeet Ahlawat
    "Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas." - Marie Curie
    +91 9873485784
    ----
    :p:D

Price of fertilizer..Is it or not? So Sole OBC reservation represents all the interests jat should worry about?
    Yes it is and it should also be taken care of.
    But reservation issue is also the main one

Ofcourse they should be bothered about job for their children.
    Is OBC reservation, the spoon you are talking, after taking the 'mugalighutti' poured from it, they will start swaying all the vacancies?

No not muglighutti ... but by this we will provide the space to our children who cant qualify because the children with same or many less marks than them with same status get those seats ... not because they are more intelligent ... but because they have this muglighutti

100 seat mein se 50 bachi ... unmein 50000 candidates ... aur un 50 mein bhi 10-12 wo reserved wale le jaen jo ki aache families se hein aur aacha environment mila hai jineh ... bachi 38 .... to kya ye nyay hai apno ke liye ....

ab aap kahenge ki haan wo 38 ki 38 kyon nahi ... ya 50 kyon nahi le lete ... they should be that much competant .... to yahan par mujhe un paristhitiyon ki yaad aati hai jinke karan bacha mehanat karta hai aur uski vikat paristhitiyon ke bavjood wo 51 van rank pata hai .... dont he deserve that seat???

Baap darroo peeve se ... rohaj maa ne mare se ... ghar mein paise na chod rakhe ... pher bhi chora padhya kukare ... er 51 rank aai ... er number dogune us bande te jisne admission mile hai .... i cant find any logic here ...yes i want mugalighutti ... so that atleast those hard working guys may be 10 from my community get space ...

Our own brother kasutajatram called them 'poor', I just quoted him.

Yes I want them to take big stakes in multinational corporations. But in the cut throat business world do you think OBC reservation would make them competent?

ha ha ... Manmohan ke goli mariye bhai ... je wo in multinational corporation ke stakes ne bhi kha jya to .... er halat mayawati ke bhi ho rahe sein to .... soch sake se ke hoga un stakes ka ...

So you know 'Dhed' is an abuse and still going to advocate/enlight whole community with this tag?

I dont think that in present times any one is dhed in india .... nobody ... those days are gone .... we should come out of this .... these categories are only to provide enough space to our children. I find no pleasure in having a jat guy working as clerk for a less deserving 'Dhed' as you have said. Kitne hi aise cases dekh liye hein ... principal from lower caste got that post but dont have enough knowledge ... so the clerk who is more knowlegable than him is doing is work ... but Should i be happy that that clerk is not having this tag??? or would I be happy if the positions of those got changed due to this TAG????

I disrespect this idea of OBC reservation for Jats in Haryana, I do not understand how you took it personaly.Elders/contemporaries/youngers must take the facts as they are.If I called historians unlearned, I meant they are aware of glorious past and still behave immaturely towards future in terms of uniting the community based on OBC.If they have poor vision for future I have full right to say my words because I love the way this race was.If they cant be motivated from it, what learning they had from past.

I would respect you as that only but will not say that you are the right visionary with present state of my mind. Perhaps it is the difference in our gray cells.

If it is not bulldozed your's mind, let all of us know please!!
    Ghani baddi baat hogi

Try to unite people on the basis of something meaningful other than OBC reservation which is kham kha ki baat /Akaramathata and a wrong example to the entire nation.

Hope one day you will come up with something meaningful .... I assure you Samar that I will provide enough from my side ... eeb nue mat kahe diye ek isse isse logan ki jarurat na se manne .... ha ha ...

Bhai apni life se dekho ... sab cheejen apne pe lagu karo ... kahin par bhi kya tum reservation se affect hue ho?

LET US DISCUSS THE GENESIS FIRST WITHOUT BEING SUBJECTIVE AND EMOTIONAL:

RESERVATION DEFINED: In this context reservation can be defined as..' Putting aside a few percentage of seats in jobs/educational institutes for the persons belonging to economically/socially less fortunate group by the Government in order to ensure equal opportunities of growth.

WHAT politicians however did through these reservations: In disguise of social security and economical parity,they started claiming votes of these categories..[which accounts for approx 35% of total votes.Yes people specially schedule casts and schedule tribes got tremendously benefited too.

Now what actually happened was that these reservations were throughly used and abused by the subjects as even IAS schedule cast and other higher echelon officers are claiming this reservation[in spite of the fact that their social status and economical status is much higher than even the elite of this nation]......This compromised merit a great deal because meritorious candidates from higher casts could not get a place they deserved because a person from reserved category with half of those marks went in without any question asked and without any test of caliber. This has frustrated higher casts a great deal and hence they are pressing for reservation slowly but surely.

CONDITIONS OF JATS IN RELATION TO RESERVATION: This will be pertinent to mention here that standard of education in cow belt specially Haryana has fallen beyond imagination.Copying is galore..as no body wants to teach and no body wants to learn.Government schools are defunk with no locus standee.This thus has put jat youth on cross road as they are not capable to compete in this cut throat world.Then what should they do..?Choices are limited....either they fight for reservation and a few of those [not qualified in any sense of thing] get into some Govt department and draw salary without doing any work....or get into some private organization but then private organizations dont hire incompetent people and Jats at large lack those attitudes to get adjusted on those pressure environments.So its a catch 22 situation for all of us.

SOLUTION: Solution hence does not lie in reservations as a very few will benefit at a very high price for the kaum.Solution lies some where else which is a very tough ask...almost impossible at this point of time.THE SOLUTION LIES in taking the bull by horns........EDUCATION...QUALITY EDUCATION IS THE KEY...but then how to do it is the question which stairs in our faces.It is very unfortunate that no political party had that vision for our people...each one of them used these innocent people for vote and could never did their solemn duty towards those tiny hearts called future of a KAUM or nation.Two generations of JATS are successfully ruined and third is getting ruined much more appropriately and effect of this will only be seen after 50 odd years.We are in dire state...in shambles to be appropriate.But our short sighted attitude has not changed.We are still busy abusing each other even here on this portal in spite of the fact we say that cream of JAT KAUM visits this site....If cream is like this then it is not difficult to imagine the condition of the milk.

LET US FORGET HATRED,CONFRONTING ATTITUDES,DIGGING EACH OTHERS GRAVES and BAD MANNERS and get together to take on this daunting task if at all we have any element of truth and honesty in our attitudes.IT IS TIME TO TAKE AN OATH AND SACRIFICE...AND SACRIFICE....YES SACRIFICE DEARS.

GOD BLESS US!
    Last edited by devdahiya; June 5th, 2008 at 04:20 PM.

Core of the things ....

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeetsparp View Post
    ya te sab ka reservation wapas lyo ...... er na mehaare tahin bhi reservation dyo.
    BUS ... Shankshipt ... Sooksham ...Sakhsham ...

why don't ppl advocate for abolishing reservation system instead of supporting it? why don't reservation supporters of JL flourish other means which can cultivate the hidden talents of our community? Plz overcome ur lame excuses and do recognize the ppl their own strength and brain...don't act like politicians....it will deviate the talented youngs who are on the half way
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Samar Kaidan making personal attack

Samar Kadiyan making personal attack on me.
    in this thread and also on my thread
    Jat making history.
    yahan to dusari kism ki history ban rahi hae
    bhad mae jao reservation- I will not take any more.
    please stop this short of personal attack.

Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Its quite ironical for me to think this way but here it is which is evident and factual ,' Learned Jat Historians are incapable of envisioning the future of the race except blindly following reservation in Haryana[Nearby states as well] as a redeem for unity and well being.'

Irnoy is that they are very good about past still unlearned abt future.But I'm dangerouly optimistic.

Dnt fire at me without apt logic, rational and action plan.Period.
    dear all
    Samar use to chat with from Ireland at night. when he came from india-lonely soul.
    He used to say you are my rolemodel. I have read all your books.
    when I realise person is not honest- not in India this time-.
    I ignored him few time.
    sence than he made it personal. start panga with me on jathistory and jat education group at yahoo and other sites. I ignored him on jatland. put he is taking panga and making personal for reason known only to him. I can not think a person can go so low.
    bhai yah thread reservation ka- Naresh kadian ny saru kiya hae.
    koe problem hae to uss ka seer phod.
    Dudee sy panga kis bat ka.
    Hamne jo likhna tha likh diya.
    kisi ky pass- naya vision-mission ho vah maan ki nikal lo.
    personal attack kis bat ka.
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed