Thread: Natwar's son joins BSP

Natwar's son joins BSP

Natwar Singh's son Jagat Singh joins BSP, appointed state party VP

http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryP...f-6e80a5b082b5

Soon after he joined the BSP along with a large number of supporters on Saturday, Jagat Singh, son of former External Affairs minister Natwar Singh, was appointed the vice-president of the party's Rajasthan unit.

Jagat Singh, a sitting MLA from Laxman Garh, was expelled from the Congress two years ago for his involvement in anti-party activities.

After joining the BSP in the presence of its state president Ashok Dharamvir and Choudhary Rajpal Yadav, a UP MLA, Jagat Singh told the media that his father Natwar Singh, who had left the Congress, would also join the BSP shortly.

Parleys with the BSP about his joining the party had been going on for quite some time, Jagat Singh said and claimed that his entry into the party would have an impact on Jat politics in the state.

"The Jats are unhappy with the Congress since Ashok Gehlot was made the Chief Minister in 1999 instead of a leader from their community and also with BJP for not honouring its commitments announced during the last assembly elections", he said.

The BSP would contest all the 200 seats in the state in the forthcoming assembly election for which names of 122 nominees have already been finalised, the state BSP president said, adding that the names of the candidates would be announced on the Independence day.

Those who joined the BSP along with Jagat Singh included a former BJP minister Sashi Datta, a former MLA Yeshawant Singh Ramu, Neeta Yadav, a pradhan of Mohana Jhunjhunu, 45 Zila Parishad members of Alwar, Bharatpur and sixty Panchayat Samiti members.

bharti ji ye Neta ji log haan. sirf apne fayde ko hi dal badal karte haan.
    inko janata se kuch lena dena nahi..

ye kabhi congress me kabhi bjb to kabhi bsp or sp me samil ho jate haan. inke liye ye koi badi baat nahi ha or poltice me ye sub chalta rehta haan. abhi in mohhday ne bsp join ki lakin thode hi deeno me appko ptta chal jayga ki ye abb kisi or party ko join kar rahe haan. asse hi ek or humare nate ji haan Shir Ajit singh ji unka bhi koi ata pata nahi haan kab kis party ke sath meljol kar le or kis ke sath unban. wo bhi , kum se kum 10 partyo ko change kar chuke haan.

rajeev

Jat ki marod tut gaye

ALL JATS HAVE To JOIN SC/BC dominated party.
    vote bank 68% unke pas hae.3% ki dal nahi galegi.
    Jhuti marod ka koe labh nahi.

Jats ka Bahin ji ky Charano mae Gujara hae.
    Natwar Singh jase top mind- Historian.
    Jat royalty ki Nak- Bharatpur famiy.
    Maharaja Patiala jiska sala. Cambrige ki cream
    Top diplomat Ex- F Minister.
    jase jatoo ny Bahin ji ka sahara lae liya
    Aam Jat ki Nak- Marod kahan rah gaye.
    Abhi to Izat ky sath BC- Dusare kisano ka
    pala thamloo.
    Rasi Jal gaye Bal nahi Jala.
    Vah ry Jat teri marod
    Bhagwan bhi man gaya teri jat hath- marod ko
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

ise ise log kalank hi hai jat naam par
    Last edited by mukeshkumar007; July 15th, 2008 at 11:24 AM.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Jagat Singh

Ask them to form a party which have all jat leaders . they are fighting for their own interests only
    i know its a dream for all
    EK JAT JAT
    DO JAT MAUJ
    TEEN JAT COMPANY
    CHAAR JAT FAUJ
    JAI JAT, JAI HIND

hello bharti ji

abb phely jase neta nahi milene wale..

jo baat Sir Chootu ram or Ch. Charan singh me thi wo baat in dal badlu nataoo me nahi haan..

sir or ch shaab ki baat or thi jis baat par add gay to add gye, jo kah so kiya..
    mar gye par party chang nahi ki.

bt in logo me wo baat kah... ye to wo haan jidar ko tukda dikhai diya uddahr ko hi punch hilla di... ( abb to saram aati haan apne ko inko jatt neta batate hue ) jo marod jatt wali hoti haan wo in ajj ke jatt netao me nahi haan.

rajeev tomar

What's wrong if someone joins BSP. If Jat leaders see better future in BSP, i don't find any mistake. Just come out of this casteism/racism..:p. and don't be ashamed in kissing the A** of Maya.:rolleyes:....Don't criticise BSP just for the heck of it.:boxing..Maya is the only ray of hope for oppressed and miserable jats............
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post

bhai mukii inko koi farak naa padtaaa

yeh toh ade rajniti karan aarahe aaj BSP join karii see

kal ne BJP kar le kime na bera inka yeh te chor se ........aur us rajniti ke liye yeh khaii tak bhi jaa saktee hai apni ijaat ki chintaa na kartee huee

ab maroo rukeee kunwar .natwar singh ki jai

yeh hai mera desh aur deshwasii

regards

vivek

Think which become obvious in future

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post
    eb isne jagat singh nhi jagat chamar kahan laag jao