Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Reservation of JAT's in Haryana.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Reservation of JAT's in Haryana.

Dear Sir,
    This is the demands of all JAT's of Haryana to be put them in OBC category, Ld. Ch. B.S Hooda, CM Haryana have to look in to for consideration please.
    regards,
    Naresh Kadyan, Chairman,
    PFA HARYANA <www.pfaharyana.in>

RESERVATIONS FOR 'JAT's OF HARYANA'.

PLEASE HAVE A LOOK ON ONLINE PETITIONS TO SIGN <www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/837634441>
    addressed to the Chief Minister of Haryana to look in to about the OBC cover for JAT's in Haryana along with the Independent capital & High Court .
    regards,
    Naresh Kadyan

Thumbs up

I support ur effort Mr. Kadyan.

Support

Mr Kadyan,
    you are very right,if jat's in Rajsthan and in delhi could be in OBC why not Jat's in Haryana.All of us have to take some serious steps for this.

Sandeep Ahlawat

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    NR Narayanmurthy rightly said "India is the only country where people are interested in becoming "backward".....

I believe in myself and believe that I can fight competition rather than pretending to be "backward" just for sake of job or some petty benefits.

Its just a game of politics....and it sucks !!!!!

PS - no offenses to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    NR Narayanmurthy rightly said "India is the only country where people are interested in becoming "backward".....

I believe in myself and believe that I can fight competition rather than pretending to be "backward" just for sake of job or some petty benefits.

Bhai Neele ek aur thread chal rahya tha apne hade ...reservation pe ... usmein SK tewatia ji ne ek baat kahi thi ....

"But I've seen Jats who're more educated offering water as peon to persons from reserved category who're less educated. What kind of lion that peon Jat is? And what you feel today Gujjar/Meena are fools? Your Rajasthan Jat brothers are fools?

More educated ho ke aur peon, ya phir UP me naukri nahin milne se criminal ban ke aap kaun se char chand community ko laga rahe hain. Ye Jat ke char chand kahan jate hain jab ek reserved category ka havaldar/thanedar use do dande sek deta hai?

However, reservation is a reality. I do agree with you that basically it should be merit only. But here 90% people of India are either in reservation or support it. In votes democracy you have to live with majority untill you really dnt plan to leave country and live abroad.

I'd ve further appreciated your efforts if you could have made this point understood to 90% population, particularly Meenas, Gujjars, SC, ST, OBC etc. today. Remaining 10% oppose it because they know that will not get it. So, fox's Grapes are sour.
    "

Bhai wa baat theek hai ki we people who have the resources and whose parents were able to provide education and time ... are not willing to take someones help or ladder of reservation to get job or be successfull, neither one should ....

But what SK Tewatia ji has said is also the other side of this coin. Nue batao ek seat kitni bachengi bhai ... to jo balak theek sein er jinpe dhyan diya gaya ... we to kamyab ho jyange lekin majority of the people who are mediocre ... what for them?

Ya baat theek hai ek bahut se balak jineh 10-12 ya BA ke baad naukri na milti ... garam khoon er honsla to se ee ... we pher galat disha mein chale jaan hein .... er ghane ee isse balak dekhe hein harijana ke jo apne ghar ne sudhar ge sirf arakhshan ke karan ....

Aaj ke time pe koe sarkar reservation khatam karne ki to soch nahi sakti ... par haan ... yun dheere dheere sabhi ko backward bana ke hi ek terah ye reservation khatam kiya ja sakta hai ...

Bhai if we see that
    why there is so much high rate of the upper caste younger people migration towards ... UK, European countries and US/Canada which are having good life style and facilities ... ??

Jo IT aale hein wo to hein ee ... ghankhare balak mene isse dekhe ek jo medium hein er yahan india mein kuch khas hota na dekh kar studies ke liye bahar aa jate hein aur phir wapas unmein se koe koe jata hai ...

SAY NO TO RESERVATION...isse kiska bhala hua hai...

Hi ..anil.., i am very much agree with ur view point..., reservation ...will make us more backward...., as every body will try to shirk himself from putting his efforts ,and nobody would fight.., we are known for our hard work , not for creating mob or muisance like others.., its not the time to defend, its the time to fight and grab..rather then asking....and i dont think so that todays generation would like to fight for reservation......its my personal opinion..not intention to offend anybody.....

NR Narayanmurthy rightly said "India is the only country where people are interested in becoming "backward"

Rightly said Anil .....

Not only general people but a race who claim themselves as a greatest warrior race ( as few people declare here ) wish that govt should feed their family as they themselves can't.:rolleyes:
    Last edited by vijay; June 18th, 2008 at 05:38 AM.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Quote Originally Posted by nareshkadyan7 View Post
    Dear Sir,
    This is the demands of all JAT's of Haryana to be put them in OBC category, Ld. Ch. B.S Hooda, CM Haryana have to look in to for consideration please.
    regards,
    Naresh Kadyan, Chairman,
    PFA HARYANA <www.pfaharyana.in>
    In my view this demand is totally illogical as far as Haryana Jats are concerned. unlike other states, in Haryana there have been so many Jat chief ministers and will continue to be so in future. If this has not helped Jats progress, even Lord Krishna can not help them.

RK^2

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    In my view this demand is totally illogical as far as Haryana Jats are concerned. unlike other states, in Haryana there have been so many Jat chief ministers and will continue to be so in future. If this has not helped Jats progress, even Lord Krishna can not help them.

RK^2
    Sir

mharayen mme nuu bolya karte ukk iss jat nne duniyan ke tammamm jattan/zattan/hukmarraanna ka thekka thhaa rakhya sse. Saari idealism Jat ke jimme sse. Only Jats (that too particularly Haryana Jats) have to think of nation and 70-90% people of the nation who are the real nation are either in reserve category or in its support due to whatever reasons.

If Jats at this juncture can not understand this simple logic of aarakshan where other jats/zatts/castes are fighting do or die battle, then no one can save him.

[Bhagwan Haryana ke Jat ko sahi rasta dikhaye!!]

CM has his own powers and limitations. A CM can not stop or scrap the vacancies of teachers, police, clerk, Haryana Public Service Commision etc. which are under reserved category. Jats are merely 20-25% in Haryana. STs are not there in Haryana so far unless Gujjars come in this category soon. OBC, SC etc. otherwise reach 50% population of Haryana almost. Upper castes of Haryana are already above Jats even without reservation and other castes who are lower than Jats are also above Jats due to reservation. So Jats will soon sink to the lowest bottom in their own state.

Ek chhoti moti sipahi/teacher ki naukri pe chipakne ke liye ek haryana ke gaon ka Jat MLA mantri se le kar santri tak ke peechhe bhagta rahta hai. Sipahi/teacher ke liye lakh rupaiyye ki rishwat dene ke kisse bhi akhbaron me padhe jate hain. Aur UP me te haal aur bhi bura sse. Capt Bhopal Singh (Tikaits close associate) ko ek berozgar Jat ladke ne goli mar di thi. Us ne suna hai ki us se naukri lagwane ke kuchh paise le rakhe the, jaisa ki akhbar me padha hai. I think we all should come and discuss here with free mind instead of becoming highly idealist people.

Haryana Jat is not even 0.5% of India's population. It alone can not change the mind of 70-90% of India's population which is favouring it. Haryana me to CM Jat aate rahe hain aur abhi aate rahenge, ye to hamare buzurgon ki den hai ki vo hame is state me majority me chhod gaye. Kuchh Jat lekin CM se PM ke pas bhi jate rahe hain, vo unki apni merit hai/thi. Ek Jat ka sapna Jat ko CM hi nahin PM dekhne ka hota hai aur PM 70-90% population ki majority hi banati hai. So better Jats should go with majority.

Sahab Singh Vermaji came as CM of Delhi and put Jats in OBC. We'll be grateful to Hoodaji if he does the same for Haryana Jats. Jats should thank the person who put them in OBC in UP at state level and there they should try for OBC at national level.
    Last edited by kasutajatram; June 13th, 2007 at 10:13 AM.

Login to view details.

For all those who hve FAITH IN THEMSELVES and have GUTS to thrive widout reservation

I tried my level best to be away from this burning issue,but people's attitude made me loose my patience.

let me quote words of two respected members(i will not take the name).

''I believe in myself abd believe that i can fight competiton rather than pretending to b 'backward' just for sake of some job or pretty benefits''

''May i know what the fuss in writing GUNS AND GUTS ARE FOR JATS....ONLY.I think we have to use our guns and guts concept to tackle all such hasles,rather than supporting reservation.''

So my respected members who have this so called 'belief' and 'guts' to thrive without reservation.I have got an idea to check ur belief and guts by puting u on the same footing with the ones for whom we are asking for reservation and than checking ur progress.

All those people who are being selfish(sorry for this word . i might b sounding too rude......but enough is enough) and say that JATS dont need reservation i just throw one challange to u.

LET YOUR CHILDREN STUDY IN VILLAGE GOVT. SCHOOLS FROM PRIMARY TO XII.LET YOUR CHILDREN MANAGE WITH THE SAME ENVIRONMENT WHICH KIDS IN VILLAGES GET.YOUR KIDS WILL STILL B ABLE TO CRACK CAT OR EVEN IAS(afterall u people have faith and guts).YOUR KIDS IN PRIVATE SCHOOLS MIGHT HAVE STARTED SPEAKING ENGLISH FROM THEIR INITIAL SCHOOLING AND HERE IN VILLAGE SCHOOLS A TOPPER OF FOUR VILLAGES CANT SPEAK CONTINUOSLY IN ENLISH EVEN FOR A MINUTE AND U EXPECT HIM TO SHOW GUTS AND FAITH TO CRACK CAT.LET YOUR CHILDREN DO THE SAME HOUSEHOLD WORK WHICH JAT KIDS DO IN VILLAGES FROM AGRICULTURE TO CATTLES.THAN ONLY THERE WILL BE EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITIES.BETWEEN ALL THOSE WHO ARE AGINST RESERVATION AND THOSE WHO NEED IT.

Either take this challange or plz be quiet over this issue.If u cant understand and support your people dont creat problems for them.Dont be selfish, if u and ur kids dont require reservation because u have enough opportunities to progress, atleast think of the village kids who have .....NO EDUCATION....NO MOTIVATION.....NO GUIDANCE.

ANOTHER REQUEST:Plz dont start a debate on this thread whether we need reservation or not.No need to discuss abt the issue again and again.The only thing is either u think and understand the plight of rural jats or show enough guts to take the challange thrown by me.

Prove that u r a jat either by standing for ur people who are suffering in villages by supporting reservation OR by showing guts and taking up the challange.

NOTE:i know people might put qns regarding my views , so i m making it quiet clear.I m totally against reservation and support that it should be removed from my country, but if others are having than we too want it.
    EITHER NO RESERVATION AT ALL OR RESERAVTION FOR JATS TOO.

@moderaters:I request u to not delete this thread by saying that similar threads already exist.I agree that the intention of the threads might b same but the issue here is different.Hope u people will understand.

Regards,
    Sumit Dalal.

Brahm P Tewatia

this issue of reservation has bn. discussed at large on various threads. since this is a poll, i'wud surely like to rpt my opinion. i strongly oppose the policy of quotas/reservations etc etc...hwever the fact remains that we cannot change our system, at least the politicians.

i wud say... "खुदी को कर बुलंद इतना, की हर तकदीर से पहले खुदा बंदे से ये पूछे...बता तेरी रज़ा क्या है."

but when i read mr. deshwal's post on one of the threads, i was left pondering...yes this is true nd the harsh reality tht exists among us. we may b lucky few comprising the privileged class of jats...but luking into the broader perspective nd the harsh reality tht exists plus the political vendetta's tht r involved...i wud say...YES...we do need reservation
    (i wud still not say "Strongly agree" but wud surely like to say "Agree")
    ...here's mr. deshwal's post...

V
    V

Quote:
    Originally Posted by spdeshwal
    आधे से ज्यादा जाट आबादी ऐसी है जिसे पता नही ४-१० बीघे के टुकड़े में सारा साल कैसे निकलेगा
    एक बचे की शादी करनी पड़ जाए , तो सारी उमर के लिए कर्जदार
    लड़कों की तो खैर शादी होती ही नही , कोण रिश्ता करेगा , किसी ने लड़की ब्याह्दी तब खिलायेगा क्या
    नोकरी मिलनी नही

में ख़ुद जाती के आधार पर आरक्षण का हिमायती नही , पर आर्थिक आधार पर मिलले नही और जाती के आधार पर मांगो नही , इस तरह ये बहादुर जाती ही खत्म हो जायेगी १००-१५० साल बाद

gud work sumeet...kudos bro !!! i agree to yr. viewpoints word by word
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sumitdalal View Post
    I tried my level best to be away from this burning issue,but people's attitude made me loose my patience.

''I believe in myself abd believe that i can fight competiton rather than pretending to b 'backward' just for sake of some job or pretty benefits''

''May i know what the fuss in writing GUNS AND GUTS ARE FOR JATS....ONLY.I think we have to use our guns and guts concept to tackle all such hasles,rather than supporting reservation.''

So my respected members who have this so called 'belief' and 'guts' to thrive without reservation.I have got an idea to check ur belief and guts by puting u on the same footing with the ones for whom we are asking for reservation and than checking ur progress.

All those people who are being selfish(sorry for this word . i might b sounding too rude......but enough is enough) and say that JATS dont need reservation i just throw one challange to u.

LET YOUR CHILDREN STUDY IN VILLAGE GOVT. SCHOOLS FROM PRIMARY TO XII.LET YOUR CHILDREN MANAGE WITH THE SAME ENVIRONMENT WHICH KIDS IN VILLAGES GET.YOUR KIDS WILL STILL B ABLE TO CRACK CAT OR EVEN IAS(afterall u people have faith and guts).YOUR KIDS IN PRIVATE SCHOOLS MIGHT HAVE STARTED SPEAKING ENGLISH FROM THEIR INITIAL SCHOOLING AND HERE IN VILLAGE SCHOOLS A TOPPER OF FOUR VILLAGES CANT SPEAK CONTINUOSLY IN ENLISH EVEN FOR A MINUTE AND U EXPECT HIM TO SHOW GUTS AND FAITH TO CRACK CAT.LET YOUR CHILDREN DO THE SAME HOUSEHOLD WORK WHICH JAT KIDS DO IN VILLAGES FROM AGRICULTURE TO CATTLES.THAN ONLY THERE WILL BE EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITIES.BETWEEN ALL THOSE WHO ARE AGINST RESERVATION AND THOSE WHO NEED IT.

Either take this challange or plz be quiet over this issue.If u cant understand and support your people dont creat problems for them.Dont be selfish, if u and ur kids dont require reservation because u have enough opportunities to progress, atleast think of the village kids who have .....NO EDUCATION....NO MOTIVATION.....NO GUIDANCE.

ANOTHER REQUEST:Plz dont start a debate on this thread whether we need reservation or not.No need to discuss abt the issue again and again.The only thing is either u think and understand the plight of rural jats or show enough guts to take the challange thrown by me.

Prove that u r a jat either by standing for ur people who are suffering in villages by supporting reservation OR by showing guts and taking up the challange.

NOTE:i know people might put qns regarding my views , so i m making it quiet clear.I m totally against reservation and support that it should be removed from my country, but if others are having than we too want it.

@moderaters:I request u to not delete this thread by saying that similar threads already exist.I agree that the intention of the threads might b same but the issue here is different.Hope u people will understand.

Regards,
    Sumit Dalal.

This is first time i taking a part in a thread related to Jat reservation, because i am never in favour of reservation on a caste basis but Sumit put it in a good manner but still i will say that reservation has to be on Poverty and Backwardness basis. But as its not looking feasible and the benefit of reservation has be on the basis of caste only then it has to given to Jaat's also as many people needs that.

Thanks Sumit i think u r somehow correct.

Regards'
    Nishant Rathi
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

The thread on IIM in Haryana has a few posts which emphasise the need for a new education model to be implemented.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by aakankshac View Post
    The thread on IIM in Haryana has a few posts which emphasise the need for a new education model to be implemented.

sorry to say buddy, but if u wud have got any idea of the conditions of the schools in villages, u would have not said this.

forget abt the new model of education........even the primary things are nt available for students.

sorry to say buddy, but if u wud have got any idea of the conditions of the schools in villages, u would have not said this.

forget abt the new model of education........even the primary things are nt available for students.
    Clearly, the current system has not worked. If thought wisely and in detail of what a new model can incorporate and do. It can take action and provide the primary neccessities that the current system has failed to provide.

Process (summary):
    Indentification of failings and weaknesses of current system -> Determination of changes required-> Investigation of possible solutions -> Design of new model-> Implementation

I have a very good idea of the conditions of schools in villages. I am not sure what gave you the idea that I don't?? :-) My grandfather, Ch. Priya Vart was very active in promoting education in rural areas and establishing educational institutes for many decades.

"Assumption is the mother of all mistakes"

Regards,
    Sumit Dalal.

Dear Sumit,

Here, in the post u urself told that u r lil rude here. U gave a scenerio and threw a challenge. After that u asked not to discuss abt reservation and asked not to write in favor or against. U used bold fonts also(hope u know what that mean). I am really confused what to write here. I mean what do u expect from members to write her. Anyway, I can easily understand ur state of mind and emotions u have. But give us some options to write on. What u said is all correct but i have few concerns if i agree with u.
    Dont call JAT, Sher, Mard and all coz there is no difference bw a Jat and a Chamar. I see both as HUmans. Jats are nowhere better than a Chamar or Chudha... do u agree ??? I agree. Both can do any kind of task. A chudha can be as Gutsy as a JAt and bold as well as couragous. Dont differentiate JATs then by using such words.
    This is not an argument to prove u wrong but with an agreement with ur post along with my own perception in a different way. Rest after ur reply.
    Read ur another thread of PVR incident. I wanted to write reams on that but ppl already wrote a lot.

Devender
    Last edited by dkumars; June 16th, 2008 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post

Dont call JAT, Sher, Mard and all coz there is no difference bw a Jat and a Chamar. I see both as HUmans. Jats are nowhere better than a Chamar or Chudha... do u agree ??? I agree. Both can do any kind of task. A chudha can be as Gutsy as a JAt and bold as well as couragous. Dont differentiate JATs then by using such words.
    bhami maine to na dekhe aise chamar.. bera na the konse chamaro se bidh gaye the !!
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post
    bhami maine to na dekhe aise chamar.. bera na the konse chamaro se bidh gaye the !!

Cant help on ur comment man.
    Maine aise chamar bahut dekhe hai.
    Arr haan bhai ... sun ek baat... agar tanne jatta ko ghamand ho ki woh jo kar sakte hai woh unse nichi jaati nahi kar sakti ... tai aa jaaiye kissi bhi field mein ... sarra taap saa taar dunga ... i mean real example hi dikha dunga ki unn se nichi jaati ke log unse uppar hai...

Aur ek baat sun... Pehle ek insaan ban ... fir jat ban na.... Paida insaan hua tha fir Jat bana tha... thande dimmag se soch ke dekhna ... baindan ki jaroorat nahi hai iss comment par ...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    Aur ek baat sun... Pehle ek insaan ban ... fir jat ban na.... Paida insaan hua tha fir Jat bana tha....thande dimmag se soch ke dekhna ... baindan ki jaroorat nahi hai iss comment par ...
    are bhai mera to thanda hi hai dimaag.. lakin the bera na kyu jaldi hi control kho do ho :-) btw leave it .. kuch aur likhunga to thread disha bharmit hojyaga faltu maie.. !!
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”