Yet another thread on the same 'reservation' topic? Tch.

I get the impression that those people (jats or others) who are requesting/ yearning/ begging for reservation and the 'wonderful' classification of 'OBC' are trying to find an 'easy' way out or 'ahead'. (the words in single quotes are for indicating sarcasm)

I feel ashamed, very ashamed that there are jats who would want this. Where is the pride? The feeling of invincibility that comes from working honestly and working hard without care? Some people are determined to ensure that no jat child that will be born can hold his/ her head up and proudly. To me jat indicates courage, belief in one can achieve anything one wishes provided one is willing to work hard, that one can work HONESTLY and face any of life's advertisities whilst staying on the right path.

I get the impression these people are just like fish in a bowl, swimming around in circles, unable to get out of the fish bowl and unable to see outside the fish bowl.

Remember the story of the two frogs in a matka full of milk? One of them kept whinging and didn't bother to do anything so drowned. The other kept churning the milk till it became butter, then jumped off the butter and out of the matka. Well the jats who are whinging and want reservation/ classification, 'special treatment' are bound to eventually drown...maybe 5 years later than they otherwise would.

My advice: Please read the Panchatantra tales, there is a reason why children's stories are filled with underlying moral values. Often, adults tend to forget them. Also, go back to the principles that we (hopefully) were raised with.

(Also, I agree with Mr. Rajendra Kumar Kalkhande's views).