Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Reservation of JAT's in Haryana.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

No reservation.Period

No reservation. Provide your kids good education and encourage them to be competitive. If you guys think that those who donot study will become IAS just by getting reservation, you are mistaken.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ranvirsingh View Post
    No reservation. Provide your kids good education and encourage them to be competitive. If you guys think that those who donot study will become IAS just by getting reservation, you are mistaken.
    studying combined with reservation will surely ensure tht the child becomes an IAS.....
    so take reservation just as a facilitator....

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    In my view this demand is totally illogical as far as Haryana Jats are concerned. unlike other states, in Haryana there have been so many Jat chief ministers and will continue to be so in future. If this has not helped Jats progress, even Lord Krishna can not help them.

RK^2
    Sir

mharayen mme nuu bolya karte ukk iss jat nne duniyan ke tammamm jattan/zattan/hukmarraanna ka thekka thhaa rakhya sse. Saari idealism Jat ke jimme sse. Only Jats (that too particularly Haryana Jats) have to think of nation and 70-90% people of the nation who are the real nation are either in reserve category or in its support due to whatever reasons.

If Jats at this juncture can not understand this simple logic of aarakshan where other jats/zatts/castes are fighting do or die battle, then no one can save him.

[Bhagwan Haryana ke Jat ko sahi rasta dikhaye!!]

CM has his own powers and limitations. A CM can not stop or scrap the vacancies of teachers, police, clerk, Haryana Public Service Commision etc. which are under reserved category. Jats are merely 20-25% in Haryana. STs are not there in Haryana so far unless Gujjars come in this category soon. OBC, SC etc. otherwise reach 50% population of Haryana almost. Upper castes of Haryana are already above Jats even without reservation and other castes who are lower than Jats are also above Jats due to reservation. So Jats will soon sink to the lowest bottom in their own state.

Ek chhoti moti sipahi/teacher ki naukri pe chipakne ke liye ek haryana ke gaon ka Jat MLA mantri se le kar santri tak ke peechhe bhagta rahta hai. Sipahi/teacher ke liye lakh rupaiyye ki rishwat dene ke kisse bhi akhbaron me padhe jate hain. Aur UP me te haal aur bhi bura sse. Capt Bhopal Singh (Tikaits close associate) ko ek berozgar Jat ladke ne goli mar di thi. Us ne suna hai ki us se naukri lagwane ke kuchh paise le rakhe the, jaisa ki akhbar me padha hai. I think we all should come and discuss here with free mind instead of becoming highly idealist people.

Haryana Jat is not even 0.5% of India's population. It alone can not change the mind of 70-90% of India's population which is favouring it. Haryana me to CM Jat aate rahe hain aur abhi aate rahenge, ye to hamare buzurgon ki den hai ki vo hame is state me majority me chhod gaye. Kuchh Jat lekin CM se PM ke pas bhi jate rahe hain, vo unki apni merit hai/thi. Ek Jat ka sapna Jat ko CM hi nahin PM dekhne ka hota hai aur PM 70-90% population ki majority hi banati hai. So better Jats should go with majority.

Sahab Singh Vermaji came as CM of Delhi and put Jats in OBC. We'll be grateful to Hoodaji if he does the same for Haryana Jats. Jats should thank the person who put them in OBC in UP at state level and there they should try for OBC at national level.
    Last edited by kasutajatram; June 13th, 2007 at 10:13 AM.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh17 View Post
    Jats in Haryana are as backward as any other cast in Haryana. So by that logic everybody should be included in the OBC category .

If I am not wrong, Jats in Haryana are around 30% of the total population and I think they may already have 20 to 30% (just a guess) share of the Govt jobs. Putting them in the OBC (with just 27% reservation) will not do any good to Jat cause. Infect it may reduce the Jat representation in Govt jobs as after the reservation all Jats and other OBCs will compete for just 27% of the total share. As such Govt jobs are very few and only the highest bidder gets them. Reservation in Govt jobs is not going to change the condition of economically backward Jats although it might benefit economically strong Jats.
    Sorry Sir

You dnt really know what exactly the reservation is. 27% reservation for OBC does not mean that only 27% seats will be for OBC. It means that at least 27% seats from OBC will be there. If more competent members in OBC are there then they can very well compete in general category. There is no bar on that. OBC are not fools to demand reservation just 27% only when they are more than 70% in India. However, they may demand that also, soon.

Moreover, just thinking of Jat % in Haryana in jobs is not enough. Please, think of Haryana Jats % in All India Services, where its not Haryana CM, who can help you in All India Services.

Is there anybody who knows the rules of Aarakshan and the statistics of its consequences so far? Its worthwhile to explain them to common Haryana Jats?

na tte ya discussion bhuss me lutth maran jissa dikhe sse.
    Last edited by kasutajatram; June 14th, 2007 at 01:45 AM.

Nice posts.

Those who have some pain for present plight of a majority rural jat population who are really disadvantaged against others have no confusions on this.

Another problem is trolls who can join an open site like Jatland and pretending Jats may always advocate against the intersts of Jats on matters concerning our community.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Bhai Jitu and Deshwal uncle ji...

First of all thanks a ton for giving a really broad picture which I was missing ....

Bhai lekin ek aur vichaar mere mann mein aata hai... Delhi aur Rajasthan mein... Jahaan jats OBC mein hain... mujhe to kuchh khaas fark nahi laga unki haalat mein aur Haryana ke Jats mein... mera matlab... unki progress mein koi acceleration nahi aaya... toh fir Haryana mein aisa karne se kaise hoga?

Sahi mein maamla bahoot gambhir hai bhai.....
    Its wrong notion that Rajasthan Jats are not benefitting from reservation. You can look at the statistics of IAS Jats etc. Jitne Jat pahle bina reservation ke aate the vo to aate hi hain us ke alawa karib utne hi aur Rajasthan ki reservation se aate hain. You can not see the apparent difference because hardly a few years back they got into reservation. In another 15-20 years it will be visible to Haryana Jats aur jab tuk vo ise samajh payenge bahut der ho chuki hogi. Yadi Rajasthan ke Jaton ko benefit nahin hota to aaj vahan Gujjar-Meena sangharsh nahin chal raha hota. Ek taraf jahan Gujjars jin ke pas helicopter or bade bade crasher hain ST me jane ke liye jor laga rahe hain vahan Haryana Jat ko khali OBC se sharam aa rahi hai. Haryana ka Jat really bahut mahan hai. Vaise Rajasthan ka Jat bhi kum mahan nahin tha. They opposed reservation at the fore-front initially there also during mandal commission and later jaise saare desh/duniyan ko sudharne ka theka Jat ne hi le rakha ho. But soon realised the ground realities and joined in OBC. I think similar should be done by Haryana Jats-Dont support it, Dont oppose it, simply join it.

Jattan ki sare desh dharam ki thekedari dekh ke manne tte va Hanuman aali baat yaad aawe se-Ukk lugayee kisi ki uthayi kisi ne aur apni poonchh jalwayi aur sare bandar sena marwayi is mahanubhav ne; aisa kaam te koi Jat ee kar sake hai.

Kadian ji has raised the most important issue here. This should be followed practically. Ek Jat Aarakshan Sangharsh Samiti Banani chahiye and in every village of Harayana Jat people should be mobilised to achieve this goal.
    Last edited by kasutajatram; June 14th, 2007 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kasutajatram View Post
    Jattan ki sare desh dharam ki thekedari dekh ke manne tte va Hanuman aali baat yaad aawe se-Ukk lugayee kisi ki uthayi kisi ne aur apni poonchh jalwayi aur sare bandar sena marwayi is mahanubhav ne; aisa kaam te koi Jat ee kar sake hai.

Kadian ji has raised the most important issue here. This should be followed practically. Ek Jat Aarakshan Sangharsh Samiti Banani chahiye and in every village of Harayana Jat people should be mobilised to achieve this goal.
    Bhai Saharan ... bahut theek likhya tene ... sari baat kati chun chun ke likh di ...

Let Jats come into OBC.

Is there any loss of those who are opposing it?
    No ...
    Will it help some of or even a single Jat?
    Yes ....
    In what way?

a. Either a medium educated jat with less intellect and poor economic background can also compete for the clerical or his profile of jobs. Hope that being in OBC the count of jats in service will increase by 10 in whole haryana ...
    b. The capability to purchase the forms will increase and thus the jat candidates through out haryana (being forms less costly for OBC) .... if candidates will increase then the probability of jats in service will also go up ...
    c. As Sharan said ... in administrative posts too ... numbers of jats will increase ... jo general mein atte hein wo to hai hi ... agar OBC kotte ke karan ... agar 1 Jat bhi IAS/IPS ya koe aur allied services mein ata hai ...

is sub mein jaton ki bhalai hi hai .... nuksan kahan dikha ...???

ya to ye batao ki iske milne se ye dikkat ho jaegi ... ghana samaj ke sahi galat ka theka matna lyo ... jib apne fayde ki baat aai hai to .... nobody of you can change the reservation structure ... so better to support the jats bein in OBC ... may be it is not ethical ... or may be you are not going to be benefitted of it ... but surely somewhere some of the jats will get the benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    Nice posts.

Those who have some pain for present plight of a majority rural jat population who are really disadvantaged against others have no confusions on this.

Another problem is trolls who can join an open site like Jatland and pretending Jats may always advocate against the intersts of Jats on matters concerning our community.
    Kharab ji, Namaskar ...

Rightly said !!!

Aap thoda khol ke likho is baat ne ... then it will have more impact ... ishara mat karo bus ...

Thumbs up

Bhai Hooda,

Eib aaya ne baat mein namak!! but bhai re....Jatan ne koi na samja sakta!! :rolleyes:

tane vo kahawat to suni hi hogi, - Jat ne samjana aur oont ne railgaadi mein chadana barbar se!! :D

If we united.....no one can dare to exploit us!

Rock on
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post

ya to ye batao ki iske milne se ye dikkat ho jaegi ... ghana samaj ke sahi galat ka theka matna lyo ... jib apne fayde ki baat aai hai to .... nobody of you can change the reservation structure ... so better to support the jats bein in OBC ... may be it is not ethical ... or may be you are not going to be benefitted of it ... but surely somewhere some of the jats will get the benefit.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Login to view details.
    Kharab ji, Namaskar ...

Rightly said !!!

Aap thoda khol ke likho is baat ne ... then it will have more impact ... ishara mat karo bus ...
    Bhai Jeetu maan te tunne bhi gaye bhai. Bade dimag aalle jawab diye ukk ek do char Jat ka bhi bhala ho gaya reservation te Rajasthan me te ke bura ho gaya.

Ya koi 50 saal pahle kuchh nuen trend sa chala tha. Ukk hum Agrani Kshatriya sen. Aur bhai sen bhi, imme te koi doubt ee koni. Is me Jat/Gujar ne bad chad ke bhag liya aur eeb bhi lenn lag rre sen. Per bhai apne aap ne itna na kabhi bhul jao ke tumm bhai super human ho gaye. Itne unche baans pe na chadho ukk baans hatate hi seedhi patak lage.

Kharb Sir theek kahen sen. Eebb tum ssare koi practical kaam karan ki socho. Ooenee hawa me hankunn te koi labh koni. Ee ne bhai eeb amli jama pahnana
    aap logon ka kaam sse.

Login to view details.
    Jats in Haryana are as backward as any other cast in Haryana. So by that logic everybody should be included in the OBC category .

If I am not wrong, Jats in Haryana are around 30% of the total population and I think they may already have 20 to 30% (just a guess) share of the Govt jobs. Putting them in the OBC (with just 27% reservation) will not do any good to Jat cause. Infect it may reduce the Jat representation in Govt jobs as after the reservation all Jats and other OBCs will compete for just 27% of the total share. As such Govt jobs are very few and only the highest bidder gets them.

Reservation in Govt jobs is not going to change the condition of economically backward Jats although it might benefit economically strong Jats.
    First of all there is a concept of creamy layer, which everybody knows but still raises knowingly to confuse the real needy jats.

Moreover, its a seriously wrong notion!!!!!! More than 80-90% of succesful Jats till today were from economically backward status. Let it be Chhoturam, Charan Singh, C L Verma, Chief Justice D S Tewatia, Justice Mahavir Singh ...

If without reservation economical weak are competing, then with reservation, they will qualify even better.

Yadi Chhoturam ko Sir Chhajuram nahin milta to kya vo Chhoturam ban jata? Nahin...

Isi tarah se kisi honhar Jat balak ko yadi government kuchh support deti hai to kum se kum tum Jat bhai to oppose mat karo. Ho sakta hai, pata nahin kaun Chhoturam nikal aaye!!!!! Seth Chhaju Ram hamesha paida nahin hote. Vo to chalo kismat thi Chhoturam ki ukk va us nne thya gaya. Per bhai ya government help te permanent hai. bhale thara Jat CM aaye ya koi aur CM aaye.
    Last edited by kasutajatram; June 14th, 2007 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kasutajatram View Post
    Sorry Sir

You dnt really know what exactly the reservation is. 27% reservation for OBC does not mean that only 27% seats will be for OBC. It means that at least 27% seats from OBC will be there. If more competent members in OBC are there then they can very well compete in general category. There is no bar on that. OBC are not fools to demand reservation just 27% only when they are more than 70% in India. However, they may demand that also, soon.

Moreover, just thinking of Jat % in Haryana in jobs is not enough. Please, think of Haryana Jats % in All India Services, where its not Haryana CM, who can help you in All India Services.

Is there anybody who knows the rules of Aarakshan and the statistics of its consequences so far? Its worthwhile to explain them to common Haryana Jats?

na tte ya discussion bhuss me lutth maran jissa dikhe sse.
    Bhai Siddharth,

May be my understanding of reservation is not right. Let me state what I understand. I think if for a particular post, a person fills OBC as his cast at the time of application, then he will be considered for the OBC quota, even if he scores better than some of GM selected candidates. Please do correct me if my understanding is wrong. Now if we are included in OBC, than I am sure there will hardly be any candidate how will apply in GM category.

I agree that if we get reservation in central govt jobs, there will be more Jats employed but will reservation do any good to the community a whole; I am not too sure.

Scenario in Rajasthan may be different, but in Haryana and Punjab, Jats are the dominating cast. Nobody can dare to look down on us. Backward tag will surely dent the Jat pride. On one side we want all the Jats to be proud of our heritage and heroics of our ancestors. On this site it self, I have read infinity posts about Jats who have ruled much of India and world. Now we are saying that.. hey that was past, we are no more that strong and capable, our social status has gone done, we consider ourselves inferior to the forward casts, so put us in the backward cast list so that we can enjoy some of the benefits. Well that’s not acceptable to me.

Login to view details.
    Vikram Bhai

Thanks for your querry. You can still apply in General Category even if Jats are in OBC. However, regarding comparison of Rajasthan with Haryana/Punjab facts are otherway round. The only history of Jats that starts in text books of not only Haryana Punjab but all over India, is of Rajasthan (Bharatpur) only. Nowhere is mentioned Haryana and Punjab Jats (History) in any text book of India. So, if your akas accept OBC, what's hassel with you?
    Last edited by kasutajatram; June 15th, 2007 at 08:11 AM.

Scenario in Rajasthan may be different, but in Haryana and Punjab, Jats are the dominating cast. Nobody can dare to look down on us. Backward tag will surely dent the Jat pride. On one side we want all the Jats to be proud of our heritage and heroics of our ancestors. On this site it self, I have read infinity posts about Jats who have ruled much of India and world. Now we are saying that.. hey that was past, we are no more that strong and capable, our social status has gone done, we consider ourselves inferior to the forward casts, so put us in the backward cast list so that we can enjoy some of the benefits. Well that’s not acceptable to me.
    Phougat bhai Ram ram, Rajasthan mein se hi to Jaton ke rajpat ki shuruat hui thi ... aur aapne pichale election mein dekha hoga ki wahan 13 jilon mein Chautala ke candidates doosare number pe they ... aur phir chautala ne kaha tha ki arrey mene na bera tha ek ye rajasthan aale jat isse hein ... na to mein kae saal pahelyan try marta ... so scene of jats of rajasthan is no different.

You are saying that its dominating here in Haryana and Punjab and ... it will be a dent to their pride .... mere bhai aap bangalore mein ho er shayad ghane dina te gaam bhi nahi gae hoge ... er kime thodi aachi economy background te sambandhit ho ... mere bhai mene isse isse layak balak dekhe hein .... jat joki form sirf paise na hone ki vejah se bhar patte ... kya wo dent nahi hai apne pride pe? Ya to aap-hum jaise samarth jato ko koe aisa kosh banana chahiye jisse aise economy background walle jaton ko bharpoor paisa de sakein ... jaisa ki Sidharth ne kaha ... Seth Chajjuram bano ... er bhai na te kyun unke bhi karan phodan iss mein tang ada ke ... jinko iski jarurat hai ...

ya pride hum ee apne kandhe pe thae hande jange ... er un jat bhaiyan ka ke jo ki poori sahuliyat na milne se ... aur paise na hone ... uspar rojgar na milne se ... koe galat dhandha apna lete hein ....

SK tewatia ji ne kaha tha is Dent wali baat ke liye ... .

"But I've seen Jats who're more educated offering water as peon to persons from reserved category who're less educated. What kind of lion that peon Jat is? And what you feel today Gujjar/Meena are fools? Your Rajasthan Jat brothers are fools?

More educated ho ke aur peon, ya phir UP me naukri nahin milne se criminal ban ke aap kaun se char chand community ko laga rahe hain. Ye Jat ke char chand kahan jate hain jab ek reserved category ka havaldar/thanedar use do dande sek deta hai?

However, reservation is a reality. I do agree with you that basically it should be merit only. But here 90% people of India are either in reservation or support it. In votes democracy you have to live with majority untill you really dnt plan to leave country and live abroad.

I'd ve further appreciated your efforts if you could have made this point understood to 90% population, particularly Meenas, Gujjars, SC, ST, OBC etc. today. Remaining 10% oppose it because they know that will not get it. So, fox's Grapes are sour.
    "

Login to view details.
    Ek hindi picture ka gana hota tha-Kaise samjhaun bade na samajh hain

Hamare Sangwan ji kah rahe hain ki rservarion te hum le len per reservation te Jat lazy ho jayega. Bhaiji bina OBC Jat kaun sa spider man ban raha hai?
    Last edited by kasutajatram; June 15th, 2007 at 08:29 AM.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    I agree with Rajender ji on this. Help should be extended to all economically backward people irespective of their caste. It is also true that Brahmins/ rajputs are also not any better.
    Respected Sir

Haryana me apne Jat ko reservation mili nahin vo Brahman/Rajput ki pahle sochne lage. Right now please see how economical backward Jats of Haryana can be inserted in OBC? Brahman/Rajput did try for OBC very hard in Rajasthan and opposed Jats OBC reservation. On this Jatland site why should we spend our energy on them. Morever, these people are already well aware of their interests far more than we Jats are. Mhare jisse Jattan ne te vo sadiyon se Jeb (Pocket) me le ke chaal rhe sse.

Here, Jats are themselves denying their share even for OBC. where gujjars and meenas are ready for showdown even for ST!

mujhe to ye Jat, Danvir Karan ke bhi tau lagte hain!

regards
    Last edited by kasutajatram; June 15th, 2007 at 09:02 AM.

Hi,

woh hi baat hai ki jat hi jat ki jad kaatta hai...

UP main abhi jaton ko abhi central govt ki jobs ke liye reservation nahe emila hai...but ab wahan bhi jaton ne andolan start kar diya hai...just see us.jagran.com (under UP news ,under Agra ) ..

haryana main mostly jat hi CM rahe hain.. fir bhi abhi tak jaton ko reservation nahee mila...

jaise delhi main mila hai vaise hi haryana main milna chahiye...

jab yadav aur gujjaron ko haryana main reservation mil sakta hai toh jaton ko kyon nahee...

gujjar toh kahins e bhi backward nahe ehain haryana main..saare crasher inke hi chal rahe hain...

bhai apna pet bhara ho toh yeh nahee sochan chahiye ki sabka pet bhara hua hai...

abhi bhi gaon main jaton ki economic haalat iten achee nahee hai...

issey pehle haalat aur kharab hon...jaaton ko haryana main reservation mil jaana chahiye...

jara UP ko dekho Mulyama singh yadav ne 3-4 saal main hi UP main yadav bhar diye sarkari naukri main upars elekar neeche tak... noida main toh saari achee govt post yadavon ke paas hain...

Cheers
    Jitender
    'Anything is Possible '

' Just do it '

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by jitender_singh View Post
    Hi,

haryana main mostly jat hi CM rahe hain.. fir bhi abhi tak jaton ko reservation nahee mila...

Cheers
    Jitender
    Its well said!

rre bhai reservation ko oppose karne aale Jattan nue kahoon su, ukk bhai tanne OBC koni chahiye tte mat lle, general category me aata rah, bhai apnme doosre desreving Jattan nne kyun kar roke sse? Manne kuchh SC dekhe jo general category ki post pe the.
    Last edited by kasutajatram; June 15th, 2007 at 07:35 AM.

Login to view details.

Conclusions

thankful to you all my blood brothers for sharing your views if my words were desi, haryanvi or bit hard sometimes, please take them in right spirit with due regard to all of you, while thread continues I'll be bit busy for some days and would like to take leave. My conclusions from the above discussions are the following:

1. Many Jats lack awareness regarding their utmost needs and immediate priorities. OBC reservation is the fact which is most immediately obvious of these. It cries for instant action and no further wastage of time.

2. Some people on this site are not Jats but pretend to be Jats. They always try to misguide people here against the interests of Jats.

3. Some Jats here are either ignorant of the plight of rural Jats or unnecessarilly try be over-idealists and seudo-nationalists. Real india is not this geographical unit only but the majority of its population. Majority of population of India favours aarakshan.

4. Jats were not included in reserve category and with other non-reserved people they started singing to the tune of those people that reservation is no good to nation or even to the people who are getting reservation. Though these are open broad day lite facts to see how Meenas rose in 50 years. Why then Gujjars agitate? etc.

All such theories behind such seudo-logics is the frustration of non-reserved people to see some government jobs slipping out of their hands.

5. No doubt some Jats are really meritorious and well to do. They neither require reservation nor desire it. But they are over enthusiastic and sadly mistaken that all Jats are like them. Also they do not know what harm they are doing to his poor brother Jat in village by saying "NO TO RESERVATION". They always have option to be in general category if Jat comes in OBC but poor Jat does not have option to be in OBC if Jat remains in general category.

6. Jats have tendency of justice and equality and think too much of other castes etc. Its positive quality though but excess is bad.

7. Some Jats are too proudy. Though its also good but somewhere some practical angle should also be there.

8. Jats always have the tendency to take the lead like Hanuman. Which always costs them dearly. They forget that sometimes Bania attitude is also beneficial. Whether its reservationist group or non-reservationist group Jats come on the fore-front from both sides and fight among themselves while other beneficiary and non-beneficiary castes simply speak or infuse them or watch silently. This was seen recently in Delhi and around in anti-rservation stir 1-2 years back. Rajasthan Jats were at the fore front opposing reservation violently in early nineties.

9. They do not understand where exactly are lying their interests. They fail to realise that they are about 1% of India's population. Their support or opposition will hardly make some impact on reservation policy. They should better channelise their energy in finding their position in this caste reservation structure. So dnt support and dnt oppose better join in it as OBC.

10. Some Jats are over cautious of OBC tag over their caste. They should take lesson from Gujjar and Meenas. Jats have common hucca with them. And when they are happy in ST category why cant you tolerate just OBC. O bhai OBC kum se kum ST se to upper hai.

11. Jats are the most backward in non-reserved category. So these people were and will always be above them even without reservation. Other castes who are lower than Jats will again be over the Jats due to reservation. So Jat is fast sinking at the lowest bottom of sea with the passage of time. He is the worst sufferer due to reservation.

12. Jat is most forward in OBC. If he comes in OBC then he is best gainer in reservation.

13. Reservation ek voton ki rajniti hai ye kahne se kuchh nahin hota. Rajniti to sari hi voton ki hai and our constitution provides for that. In fact this vote rajniti of reservation favours Jat most. 70% of Indian population is OBC and Jat is at the top of this 70%. Ye rasta Jat ko PM ki taraf le jata hai.

14. Doosri taraf Jat 10-20% non-reserved category me sub se neeche hai. Is category ki baaki aur sub jatiyon ne Jat ko sadiyon se kuchla hai ab kaise chhod dengi. Halanki kuchla inho ne baki sub jatiyon ko bhi hai. Lekin vo to sub in se pind chhuda ke reservation le ke bhag nikli. Ek Jat hi atka rah gaya hai. To bhai Jat tu bhi bhaajj lle pawan nne dhar ke sir pe.

15. Jat ka reservation ko support karna aur oppose karna bheet me sir marne jaisa hai. Is se reservation pe koi asar nahin padta. Aur chup baithna sumunder me doobne jaisa hai where very fast he is sinking and heading towards bottom. To bhai ab haath paanw te marne hi padenge tairne ke liye.

16. Jat reservation ko ek ghar ka halwa samajh ke baat kar rahe hain.Ye Haryana ka Jat itne serious halat me bhi aise aintha baitha hai jaise Taayee thali me use halwa paros rahi ho. Ukk beta halwa kha le, na tayee me na khata is halwa ne.

Bhaiyo hum bhi aap jaise hi Jat hain abhi to aap log aise mana kar rahe hain jaise ghar ka halwa ho per jab aap log haan bhi kar doge to koi aap ko koi ye itni asaani se nahin dene wala. You have to fight for it. You have no other option. Sooner is better.

my best wishes
    Last edited by kasutajatram; June 15th, 2007 at 10:55 AM.

Kharab ji, Namaskar ...

Rightly said !!!

Hi Jitender

Kaisae ho aap ?

Bhai aap logon ne to chala sa pad diya .Gyan ke kapat (door) khol diye jama.Sare fundae jama clear kar diye .Main or Tewatia saheb to Ro Ro har liye thae Yaar tham to thoda time jatland ne jurur de diya karo thare Jat bhaiyan ke liyae.(not for Siddharth as IIT is first target) .This is the best way to neutalise trolls .Naam leke unko importance dene ka koi fayada nahi. Pls keep contributing on matters vital for the intersts of our community.