Deshwal ji … I am just on the other side of thoughts in this matter … and frankly sharing my thoughts to you … kindly don’t get hurted of any … kindly resolve

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
You win or vanish, ghissar-2 ke jina kis kaam ka! This can only be achieved only by "Burn the Bridges". No route to escape but fight to win or vanish.To me providing resevation is another bridge to escape from reality

- What reality we are talking about Deshwal ji here?
Increasing candidates and decreasing seats to fight is the reality for jats? Are we supernaturals who will always be among first 100s only from ten thousands? Arent we expecting more from our new generations? Kya aaj wo samae hai ki ek medium parivar wale bache jo ki 80-90% ke beech calibre wale hein … unke liye koe scope nahi hai?

Dear Siddharth, I appreciate your enthusiasm and concern for the community and this write up is not certainly to counter your argument or to win the argument but to give strenth to your voice, just a different point of view.

All those who don't subscribe to your point of view are not traitors who you and your suppoters think that shouldn't be on this site. They are here for years and will remain. They are jats in soul and body. Only thing is they have different point of view. They feel for the community as strongly as you if not more.

Even I would support all those who oppose reservation. Bhai Jitender Hooda has qouted an example on another thread that shows how Yadav's are benifited from reservation. If they weren't in Backward class category, 50% of them wonn't get any seat. But same time we can argue that if there is no reservation at all that percentile may go down to 10% or whatever % is Yadavs all together.

- Cant get your point here?

To support my contention, I would like to mention about the progress made by lower castes migrants to smaller countries like Fiji, New Gini, Mauritius and Surinam , trinidad and Tobago etc. Mostly who migrated to those countries were laboureres from lower strata of society. I should say mostly SC"s. They are now 100 times better than their own people those who remained in India. They had no reservation, rather they had to combat against reservation to locals. In Fizi living and working for 125 years and mostly 5-6th generation have no land rights. They achieved everything against all odds because they had no route to escape. They had no money to go back.

- Deshwal ji … unpe to sir pe padi thi … wo kahya Karen ne … “Bagula to apni aae mare … tun kyun mari bater” ….…. Kya ek 85-90% aala balak nue kahe ek meri sarkar mene utni seat to dyo ki atleast compete to karun … kya ye escape hai? Deshwal ji aapki baat tab 100% theek manta mein agar bharpoor opportunity and seats hote hue bhi jat nue kahete ek aur dyo humne to … in present situations these don’t seems to be practical to me … may be this is due to immaturity … ya phir jis level pe aap soch pa rahe hein experience ke karan mein nahi dekh pa raha hun benefits is baat ke …

Who got benifited with present reservation scenerio. I believe, only a section of a particular class. For example, only a section of chamars from SC and A section of Meenas in ST, who obviously shouldn't be in that class at all. What % of Sc are there from Balmikis or what % of STs are Santhal, Bhils or Mundas get selected in different state or central jobs? Percentage of those get benifited from lower level is negligible but only the creamy layer gets the benifit.

– Deshwal ji … I have given few examples below … don’t you feel that those should have been admitted? Kya wo unke parents ki (jo dono master hein) creamy layer itni creamy hai ki they don’t deserve this much favour? Agar kya ek matr naukri wale ke bache isse benefited ho rahe hein, chahe sarkar unko creamy layer ka kaheti ho … uchit nahi hai?

Finally, i would support the idea of creating infrastructure and facilities for all poor of every section of the society.In addition to that we can contribute as an individual. Col. Jagmohan used to say that we have to start from own example and I echo his sentiments .For the benefit of the members who have recently joined, Col Jagmohan is our distinguished member who moved from a luxurious life of Bombay to a Village in Haryana to help the rural kids. So, start helping atleast one needy relative or known rural child. Jatland par bhasanbaji se revolution nahi aata. The revolution starts from within.. from you from me and from every responsible member of the community.

– Deshwal ji ….ye bhajan bhookhe aadmi ne na suhavein … ek chikya aud aadmi ee inka anand le sake hai …. (NO PUN intended) … jis aadmi ne aapne aap apne jeevan ke rasse hoe rahenge wo kitka janjagriti mein bhag lega …. Nue kahega re kime do bhakhat ki roti ka to jugad rooh sir ho len de … pher sochange …

"Lekin ek baat solah aane such hai ki jo iss raste par chalne ki koshish karta hai, kuchh ne kuchh jaroor hasil kar leta hai, Kam se kam aapne bachon mein achhe sanaskaar jaroor bhar deta hai".

– Bilkul sahi kaho ho deshwal ji … par thodi si kasar hai … sirf sanaskaar se to jindagi nahi chalti na … kuch apni mehanat ke hissab se kaman-khan ka rah bhi hona chahiye …

Cheers!
Deshwal ji, I am quoting two cases here below, please go through them and tell me where the problem with these two youngsters is.

1) One of my known who has just passed 10+2 and tried for MBBS. She is really good in studies … she filled up a few forms because of high form fees. His father is a master and can hardly manage their studies along with the other house hold expenditure within his single income in rohtak city. Girl worked really hard and scored above 85% in both 10th and 10+2. She can’t get expensive coachings and also the notes like brilliants etc. but she keep on putting hard efforts. Mein te jib bhi jaon bichari padhti ee paya kare … (eeb ghane hade nue argue kar sake hein ek sirf padhan te baat na banya kare … she should have something in mind … so for those she is really good). But now what happened in PMT results … in all the results she merely missed.

a. Its not that she was not deserving but its only because that the seats are less to fight into …
b. It’s also that there are candidates with more facilities or trainings or coachings … with same calibre … so they took a slight edge … which she can’t because of her father’s less capacity to spend on her.
c. Also there are candidates who have calibre of above 95% and they will sure shot go through the results … and they deserve that …. Par kya ye ladki jo ki 85-90% ke calibre ki hai … ab aise hi rahe jaegi? Uska baap uske upar ek saal aur bhi laga de … agle saal phir utni hi seatein aur utne hi calibre ke bache … man lo wo phir minute number se rahe gae …(that is in the next live example) … to kya wo Bsc karke phir bEd karva denge ya MSc … phir kahin shadi kar denge … kya ye nyay hai us bachi ke sath? Kya uske ander calibre nahi hai? Wo aur uska baap usse kahan tak leja paega is mahol mein? Agle saal na huya to uske father ke nue bhi lag jyagi ek bhai doosra chora bhi hai uske liye bhi kharcha hai … pher iska kal ne byah bhi karna hai … ghar banana hai … har mahine nue aakhir mein 1000-1200 kisse yare pyare pe lete lete kitne din bajavega wo ….

2) Other one … she was in 10 positions in haryana in 10th … ghar ke bahut raji hue … er uske pita ne padhai aache te … kudarti wo bhi master ee hai … pahele saal na huya pmt mein rahegi madi si kasar … pher kheecha tani karke 1 saal drop karva diya … iss bari uska 2 number te rahegya batavein… eeb ke karenge we? Was she again less deserving? Eeb bsc mein admission divavenge usne … ha ha eeb uske babu ki aukat na ek usne civil ki tyari karva dega ya phd tahin ghar bitha lega … she would have to be married and then after it will totally depend on the other person and family which way it will swing …

contd...